• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Moonlit Mayhem

T’was I who stole thy pie.
Hello, RPN. Very good day to you. Or afternoon, night, whatever time it might be in your neck of the woods. The alias is Moonlit Mayhem but the nickname is any derivative of that. Moon, Moonie, May, take your pick. I won’t go on and on about myself too much. I’m soon to be 23, a hobbyist writer and a full-time nerd. Because I am over 18, I would like my partners to be no younger than 18 just for my comfort.

I don’t have a set post length. Scenes in role plays change and flow like water; my posts are the same. Some days they’ll be long and super detailed, others only a handful of paragraphs. I can write and enjoy novella-length posts, without a doubt, if that’s what my partner prefers to stick to. All that I ask for, personally, is a bare minimum of two decently-sized paragraphs. Decent grammar is another requirement. I’m not perfect, I don’t expect my partners to be. Everyone makes mistakes. Just make sure your post is coherent.

Activity doesn’t need to be strict. I can handle quick, fast responses or one every few weeks. Ghosting isn’t something I’m going to hold a grudge over either. I would like a notice before you abandon our rp but it’s not required and you won’t become a villain in my eyes if you don’t.

Communication is required. I don’t mind leading the rp a little but I’d like it if my partner put in at least a tiny bit of work. Random ideas, anything that comes to mind, doesn’t even have to be important. If you’re stuck and need help, we’ll figure it out. Or if you want to do something but aren’t sure how to, we can talk about it.

This will probably chase away some potential viewers, but I’m primarily looking for M/M pairings when it comes to romance. In the future, that will probably change. Transgender and non-binary characters are welcomed. I will not tolerate hateful or toxic behavior towards any individual on account of their gender, sexuality or ethnicity.

——————

Finally, the introductory rant is over. For those of you who stuck around, I’ll jump straight into what I’m looking for plot-wise. I’ve had a super strong craving for three things lately and they’re really the only items on my list:

— A fantasy adventure wherein YC, whoever they may be, has the misfortune of meeting MC: a devilishly handsome half-demon with a knack for trouble. This can be modern, historical or high fantasy. The plot is vague, so that we can work on it together and figure out what works best for us.

— A Harry Potter based role play, focusing only on OCs. I know, most people prefer Canon/Canon or OC/Canon, but that’s not for me. I can read about the canon characters whenever I want to. I want to explore the world of HP with someone’s darling OCs! We could start with our characters in first year onward, set it in whatever time period we want, and even completely ignore everything that happened canonically.

— A good old-fashioned zombie apocalypse. That’s right, flesh-eating monsters returned from the dead to destroy the world. This one is also open-ended. We can do whatever we want. Have them experience the beginning of the outbreak together or years after the world ends. Or maybe the apocalypse wasn’t caused by zombies at all but demons. I’m willing to talk and discuss other options.

That’s it for now. PM me if you’re interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back