• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TitaniumStar

Sheep in Wolf's Clothing
Overview: A pack of werewolves have been disguising themselves as a family in the small town of Granite Hills. The Alpha of the pack has received news from the Elders that a special house specifically designed for the purpose of housing orphaned, lost, and rogue werewolves had gone up in flames killing a large number of those who stayed there. The Elder asks that the survivors live with this pack in Granite Hills in their large ranch home.

These two groups will have to try to co-exist peacefully and merge into a solid pack while adjusting to normal life. Trust will need to be built, friendships and romance may grow, fights may break bonds, roles and training will need to be settled to keep the pack safe, while also maintaining their secret. Werewolves and other mythical creatures aren’t a thing people believe in. And those who do believe in it, can cause real danger to the wolf community.

[Fantasy] [Slice-of-Life] [Romance Possible]
-I haven’t done a forum group roleplay in many years, so bear with me. I don’t know how many people this story can hold and be manageable, so we will see who is interested. Some people may be able to join later as a rogue wolf as the story goes. Just PM me.

-The rules for the site apply here. Be respectful/No swearing/ no sexual content/ no spamming/ etc.

-Please at minimum post a few sentences once every two days. A paragraph or more is preferred. I get life is busy. If you are going to be gone, just let us know so people can move on. If it’s over two days, someone can ask me to keep going and I may give them the okay and take over your character or have the action ‘go around’ you. (Which ever I think you’d prefer in the situation happening)

-Think of the story in a modern setting, in a small town at the bottom of a forested mountain range. The house is located a little ways up the mountain, secluded, but still close enough to get to the town easily. There are a few animals on the ranch. For now, there are only werewolves. Werewolves know of Night Hunters, who will hunt werewolves down. Their one goal, is to kill them all. They don’t go around in long trench coats with piles of guns on them, of course. They look like normal people...until they know their target, which is why werewolves have to be so careful. (Maybe as the story progresses, new mythical creatures can be added). Vampires are so elusive they seem non-existent. Werewolves have heard tales, but if they still exist, the Elders have said nothing.

-These werewolves have 3 forms. Human, Humanoid-Wolf, and Full-Wolf. Kids can learn to go back and forth from Human to Full-Wolf, but around ages 16-18 werewolf puberty (I don’t know what to call it. The ‘Cravings’? Maybe.) start. That’s when mood swings, a deep hunger for meat, violent tendencies, and uncontrollable morphs of the Humanoid-Wolf come and go. It takes willpower and skill to do a mid-morph, but ultimately it’s your most powerful form. You get the best of both worlds in senses and strength. Though you can’t blend in like your an animal, or a human.

-When choosing an OC, think of what you want your wolf forms to look like as well. I will allow more natural colored furs (so no blues or pinks. Think grey, white, black, blonde, tan, or brown). Same for eye color. You can have deep or light colors like grey or deep emerald, but no purple, or one eye red and one eye gold kind of thing. Make your character unique with scars, scratches, markings in their fur coat (like a white line down their back), or maybe they’re more furry, etc.

-You can choose to start in the family pack, that will eventually be named, or the newcomer group. If your from the family, choose two ranks you’d like, and hopefully you get one you want. (Put first choice first). All newcomers are omegas, which in this setting means they have no rank. They are the bottom of the class and have to work their way up.

-I would love to see characters develop over time. So think of goals, motivations, fears, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-The story will open with the pack family getting the new faces from the bus stop at the bottom of the mountain from their house. (When the Alpha starts off a post when I give the go. I may be the alpha, or if someone else wants it, that is okay too, which would let me be more of the NPCs or a character of my own, while also throwing in action every now and then)

(Note* I would like if we all took part in building up the town of Granite Hills. If you want to go to town and make up a small place, go ahead as long as it makes sense and no one has a problem with it.)

Alpha- The leader of the pack. Can give rankings to omegas. /can have a partner eventually if desired/ Taken by: TitaniumStar TitaniumStar
Beta- Second in command. /can have a partner eventually if desired/ Taken By: v e n u s v e n u s
Lead Warrior/Hunter- Leads the Warrior Hunters on hunts and in border patrol; Makes sure everyone is safe and trains omegas. StormWolf StormWolf
Warriors/Hunters - Collect food and fight for the pack . jcplays jcplays
Healer- The pack doctor.
Omegas- Children, Low ranking members. Do the tasks given to them. Babysit, cook, clean, in training, etc.
Omega 1: Taken By: Malozing Malozing /Omega 2: /Omega 3: (Can be more)
Rogues - Not Part of the Pack Yet (May be introduced later)

=Character Sheet=
Name (Nicknames):
Description of Human Form (Hair, Eyes, Body Build, Piercings, Usual Clothing, Skin tone, etc.):
Description of Humanoid-Wolf Form:
Description of Wolf Form:
Best Ability: (Speed, Strength, Sight, Smell, Touch, Empathy, ...is empathy one I should include? Idk. Whatever your best attribute is because your a werewolf)
Personality:
3 Likes & Hobbies:
3 Dislikes & Faults: (Faults as in, bad attributes/can be added in personality/)
A brief Backstory: (More can come out during play)
Relatives: (You can discuss this with other members before you start if you want someone to be a sibling or something)

**It took me a while to write this. It's 2:30am so I am sorry if it doesn't make sense. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll make a thread. :) Thanks. You're breath-taking.

Last edited:
Cool Cool! *Tears of joy* I'm glad people are showing interest!
v e n u s v e n u s I see you've shown interest in a few other rps as well. If you can handle them all, you are welcome to create a Beta since you called dibs. :) I'll also let you name the Ranch you guys will live on (if you'd like! Start that collaborative world-building~)
Malozing Malozing Thanks for the interest! I'm happy to see we have a survivor. I'll be interested in seeing your backstory and progression. Welcome!

I'll hop in with the Lead Warrior and his kid(s) (unless someone wants to play one of his spawn).

Battle-Dad's CS is below. Subject to changes as more meta details are filled.

Name: Hector McCahal, (hit me with some nicknames, they're better if others make them, anyway)
Gender (Pronouns): Masculine; he/him/sir
Description of Human Form:
Hector stands, as a human, at six-foot-five, broad of shoulder and deep of chest, bearing a suppleness to his figure that tells of a lifetime doing hard physical labor. People have, affectionately or otherwise, called Hector a "regular brick shithouse". He is fair-skinned with stormy blue eyes, though tanned by nearly four decades of exposure to the elements, with eyes pinched by the sun, yet keen as a hawk. A hirsute fellow with dark hair, the deep brown slowly fading to a cold iron grey, spreading at his temples and flecking his beard. Faint traces of celtic red can be seen in his sideburns and streaked through the deep mahogany of his mane. Hector is heavily scarred; the Pack's healer estimating that nearly 20% of his surface tissues bears the marks of battle and the hunt. The most evident of which is a old, gnarled scar near his right eye.

With a rough voice, heavy with a Texas drawl and the hat and boots to go with it, Hector seems right at home on a ranch. Though he has a stern demeanor and a commanding presence, he is easy enough to smile. When his beast - his primal urge and rage - bubbles to the surface, his eyes fade to that predatory yellow-gold seen in his wolf and hybrid forms.
alex-Creede_Refine.png
Description of Humanoid-Wolf Form: When Hector embraces the war-form, his physical self compounds and redoubles itself. In the hybrid form, Hector's imposing presence becomes something awesome in the biblical application of the word. Colossal thews of steely cable coil beneath his swarthy coat. His dark fur is tri-colored, silver-grey, iron grey, and an autumnal reddish brown, striped almost like that of a tiger. Nearly eleven feet tall and nearly half a ton of murderous apex supernatural predator with black talons capable of shredding through steel and concrete like putty and a howl that can shake the teeth in your skull.
alex-Creede_Crinos.png
Description of Wolf Form: In the same tri-color of his hybrid form, Hector's wolf bounds through the wilds on trunk-like limbs. Four feet at the shoulder and two hundred pounds in this form, similarly constructed as the human and hybrid.
3d21265d8cf36c5a30cfd12167d28ada.png
Best Ability: Strength
Personality: Hector is a guardian, a survivor, and a protector by nature. His bearing is a militant one, making sure tasks are done right and done on time, and that those on the hunt all come home. In a fight, he leads the charge, while on the road he takes up the rear to make sure nobody gets left behind. Hector won't hesitate to take a bullet for someone in his pack, silver or otherwise, and he has the scars to prove it. Inversely, he also has a temper and an intimate affinity with wrath. Horror stories surround him and the nights of retribution we waged against the people that took his late mate from him years ago. He doesn't confirm nor deny these stories, but one cannot mistake the eyes of Hector as a killer's eyes. He isn't one to rule with an iron fist, encouraging autonomy among his hunters and warriors, but in a crisis, he'll suffer no guff or insubordination.

For all his fury and pain, however, Hector is a completely different man for the young. Whether they are his own children or someone else's, he has a natural, nurturing manner about him. He has taken several younger werewolves under his wing in his time. He has no tolerance for abusive parents, partners, or bullies under his watch. Becoming a father early on in his life, Hector has had practice in honing his craft, and has been known to gift expectant parents in the Pack with a hand-made crib.
3 Likes & Hobbies:
Hobbies: Woodcarving, Cooking, Acoustic Guitar
3 Dislikes & Faults:
Dislikes: Euro-pop, Abusers, Negligence
Faults: Temper, Vengeful, Stubborn
Backstory: One can tell by the look of him that Hector has been through the ringer. Raised in a rural Texan werewolf community not unlike the Ranch, alongside the muddy Bazos, he was brought up to be a fighter. Drilled, trained, and forged in a climate where might made right and anything worth having could be taken. He is loathe to speak of it, always skirting the topic when it is brought up. As it stands, only a small cabal of individuals in his current community know.
Hector came to those he calls Pack a while ago with his daughter and heavily pregnant mate as refugees, seeking shelter from the sordid conditions they came from. Each of them looked haggard, and not expecting a free ride, promised to earn their keep. The rest is history... at least until Hector's mate, one Amy McCahal, was taken from him. Hector unhinged, vanishing for a week into the unknown. He returned a hardened man, bathed and baptized in blood, and the stories of what he did soon followed. They called it the Week of Nightmares. It's taken Hector time to adjust and acclimate to life without his Amy, doing his best to raise his children and give back to the Pack that took them in when they needed it most.
Relatives: Hector has at least two kids and maybe a cousin in the Pack proper.

Last edited:
Still going to add and edit this CS, but for the most part, it is done.

Name (Nicknames): Kai Chan (Scrap, Speedy, Mane; Fox)

Gender (Pronouns): Non-binary (They/Them), but mostly male-leaning.

Description of Human Form: Black hair with sides and back shaved close to the scalp and the hair on top styled with gel to be spiky. Dark brown eyes, monolid. Lean, runner's build. A couple of gold ring earrings located on the top of their right ear. Usually in a binder, a black tank top, and jogger pants, but will occasionally wear a binder and a dress or a skirt with a tank top. There are several slash scars along their upper arms. When their tank tops ride up more than usual, others might see what look to be puncture wound scars along his sides.

Description of Humanoid-Wolf Form: Reddish fur with thicker, darker fur along the back of the neck, almost giving them a maned look. Proportionally, longer legs than it seem like they should have for their body. Bushy tail. Earrings are still visible.
Description of Wolf Form:
Maned_wolf-aguara_guazu.jpeg

Earrings are still visible.

Best Ability: Speed

Personality: Cheeky and mischievous, Kai likes to push other people's buttons. When they try to retaliate, Kai just dashes off, laughing. However, they don't do well when others prank them. They tend to lash out violently when teased for too long or restrained physically.

3 Likes & Hobbies: Playing pranks, Eating mangoes, running as fast as possible

3 Dislikes & Faults: Anyone who can't take a joke, anyone mentioning that he looks like a fox, and being pinned down. Thye have been known to have difficulty sitting still and quiet in any classroom/lecture hall setting. Always fidgeting, always moving during a conversation.

Backstory: Kai doesn't remember or doesn't want to remember much about the events that took their parents' lives five ago. Whenever anyone tries to get them to talk about that time, they plaster on a smile and make jokes to derail the conversation.

Relatives: (Willing to have Kai be someone's sibling.)

Last edited:
StormWolf StormWolf Thanks for the interest! The character looks great. How old do you imagine your kids? I will let you play two. They can be Warrior/Hunters if you'd like, or if they are very young can stay around the house. A cousin could visit later. (Would you be okay with other members playing as your children?) I just want to be sure I know how they are played or how/who you imagined playing them.

jcplays jcplays Hello! I'm glad you'd like to take part in the rp! I will put you down for a Warrior/Hunter since StormWolf StormWolf claimed Lead Warrior already. If you'd rather play the healer, that is still up also.

Malozing Malozing It's looking good so far!

Still looking for a few more Omegas! But I am practicing setting up the rp thread itself. I'm such a noob at this. xD A Place in the Pack - Main Thread
Those accepted can talk in the OOC until we officially get started to ask questions and what not....if I did it right. x_X

StormWolf StormWolf Thanks for the interest! The character looks great. How old do you imagine your kids? I will let you play two. They can be Warrior/Hunters if you'd like, or if they are very young can stay around the house. A cousin could visit later. (Would you be okay with other members playing as your children?) I just want to be sure I know how they are played or how/who you imagined playing them.

I would actually prefer other players playing them if possible, and giving the character their own spin and full autonomy. The eldest would be tween/early teens at the oldest, while the other kid or two would be a couple years younger (possibly twins?). So the elder daughter would have likely helped dear ol' dad with the younglings in the beginning (and looked after them when he went off and committed war-crimes in the name of revenge).
The cousin was more or less a tie-in, giving a plausible reason for the Pack to allow in a rapidly growing family of an obviously dangerous werewolf, so whether another player takes it or you, as a GM, use it for story-fuel, works for me!

TitaniumStar TitaniumStar also you may want to start a CS thread instead of having them in the interest check "^w^

Btw, I am both willing to have Kai have biological siblings or have Kai and another survivor adopt each other as siblings.

I would like to play another one of the survivors is possible. Probably make them an omega? Or a rouge who ran off after the fire and is now searching for their other "sibling" survivors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back