• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy a (not so) generic fantasy high school: IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1584740763707.png As Liam looked around in hopes someone would notice him he heard a sudden faint voice next to him causing him to recoil and shrink back some as he inspected the source. Upon noticing how timid the other person was he uncoiled some and faced him. "H-Hi, T-Thanks, I-I'm Liam... " He nervously stutters trying not to sound like an idiot... which he probably ended up doing anyways. He seems timid like me... maybe he'll be easier to get to know. "My dad taught me how to conjure some... but I'm only able to summon blankets..." He says timidly, his face turning somewhat pink from embarrassment as he couldn't summon anything most people would consider practical or useful, but the blankets were a comforting thing for him at least.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Pumpkid Pumpkid

1584741512321.png Evren smiled at his friends good fortune, an evil grin appearing upon his face. "Now we have something to tease him about." He says chuckling before the grin returns to normal. "She is cute, but not a cute as you are dear. Though I must admit they look nice together." He says leaning into her ample chest with a grin. "How about we find ourselves a couch nearby?"
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Faith Vallidoid
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg He asked Faith about her well-being. It's been some time since someone aside from her brothers to ask. She nods, "Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks...Telith?" She said unsure and walked over to a table letting out a hefty sigh. She looks around the room one last time, wondering how any of this is possible. In time, she hopes the answers will be revealed. Knowing that, Faith tosses on her headphones and listens to music and starts doodling.

Imgur.jpeg "You have specific tastes in books?" In honesty, Aurora did not know of that, but respected their wishes. She displays her book for the male to see. "Do you enjoy encyclopedias?" She queried. The posture and attitude, being given, did not bother Aurora. She'd rather not focus on anything negative and overreact. Being a calm, meditative entity has it's perks even in times of crisis.

View attachment 694763 "For food and to deal with pesky beasts of course! Boar, stag, elk, deer, the occasional dire wolf and other annoyances. Even the annoying beasts made good food when cooked right! Luckily my father is a good fire mage and cook. One of the reasons mother fell for him HAHA!!!"
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari chuckled with him as she thought it was clever. "Well, food is the fastest way to anyone's heart. That's what others say." She said before she told him her family's way of getting food. "The way we get our food is that we go grocery shopping for it. We don't really have to hunt for our food when there's a surplus of it at a store. Someone else does the work for us." She said before she began unwrapping and ultimately eating the treat Ragnar gave her awhile ago. She then noticed he had some magic in him when he gave her the Milky Way. It felt like... wind? She wasn't too sure. "Say, I saw earlier you used magic to give me this. Was that... wind magic?" She asked while holding the candy wrapper up.

Maluon pondered Aurora's question briefly before answering.

"I do. My dad had a full set from Britain. Its still in the house somewhere. I haven't seen it since he passed."

Maluon thought a bit, and it dawned on him that the encyclopedia would have been difficult to move.

"It doesn't make sense that i cannot find it though. You'd need a borax waggon to move it."

Maluon's father had been killed under questionable circumstances, and his mother refuses to talk about it. In any case, Maluon was mildly peeved that the encyclopedia had gone missing from the house library. He suspected his mother may have sold it, but he had no evidence of this, but the idea that it might be in his house still made him want to look for it.

1584752224431.png "Your world has many wise sayings." He stroking his beard once again. "Such a way of getting food sounds easy... and boring." He says before looking at the food around him. "Though I can't complain much, it is convenient." He turns to face her again as she asks about his magic. "AH storm magic, it can be broken down to wind, water, and lightning. It comes from my mother as she is a storm giant. My father taught me some basic fire magic but that's only good as a fire starter. What magic can you use if I may ask?"
CasualTea CasualTea

View attachment 694945 "Your world has many wise sayings." He stroking his beard once again. "Such a way of getting food sounds easy... and boring." He says before looking at the food around him. "Though I can't complain much, it is convenient." He turns to face her again as she asks about his magic. "AH storm magic, it can be broken down to wind, water, and lightning. It comes from my mother as she is a storm giant. My father taught me some basic fire magic but that's only good as a fire starter. What magic can you use if I may ask?"
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari leaned back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other, as a display of confidence. "Well, I can use dark and shadow magic. As well as blood magic, but I'm still a trainee at it. I'm getting personally taught by a mentor who works here as a missions scout and coordinator. I could go into detail as to what I can do with my kit of magic, but it's a huge list. It's really just manipulation of those elements." She said before she checked her coat which was hanging on the back of her chair. Seeing it was dry now, she stood up and put it on. She shivered a bit since there was no heat on the back side of her coat but she exhaled, getting used to it quickly. "Ah, much better."

1584760289963.png "There are no shadow giants so that element is rare amongst our people. I've yet to see it in action." He says, curious about it. "Even half giants like myself are able to control their innate magic from a young age. I assume it's harder learning on your own like how my father took forever to teach me the spell spark."
CasualTea CasualTea

Telith
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith
“Hey... Liam... I’m... Telith...” he responded looking down at the ground then looking back up and Liam the two dots in the inky blackness of his hoodie had shifted once again back to a whitish colour as he realised that the where both about as scared of one another giving him a small smile a thin white light peering out of the darkness “that.. doesn’t matter... still seems really useful... even if it’s just blankets... sounds comfortable“ Telith said still stuttering every once and a while but sounding more confident “Soo... Umm... cool.. party..thing... right? Little... to many people for my liking..” telith said trying to strike up some friendly conversation with Liam telith’s claws hands tapping together gently but rhythmically.

1578799608854.png

arlosk
(anyone else wanting to talk to these two love birds feel free)​
Arlosk gave evren a little bit of a frown at his comment “aww..sweetie don’t let that be the first thing you think about“ she said in a lightly sad tone her smile quickly returning “buuut... not a bad idea for later~ and yes they sure do look cute together it’s adorable” she responded giggling as evren leaned into her chest taking his next comment but simply pulling him closer and opening a portal underneath them dropping them into the nearest couch evren sitting basically on arlosk lap as she stroked his air gently “you know you always know how to make me feel good buuut~ ypu suurre she isn’t as cute? Hmm? oor do I need to convince you som more” she looked down at him with a devilish grin

1584761374882.png "I know you like it when he's embarrassed, you find it cute. This is just a fun little way to do it without being mean." He responds as she smiles again agreeing with him. "That's the devilish Arlosk I know and love." He says teasingly before she drops him through the portal onto the couch, he was enjoying the soft sensation that came with laying on her glorious thighs. "She may be cute but no one is as cute or sexy as you Arlosk." He says sitting up just enough to reach her ear. "I'm fully convinced but I'll gladly enjoy whatever display you had in mind tonight." He says with a seductive tone before laying back down on her lap. She was going to get him in trouble at school one of these days but whatever, she was worth it.

1584761760442.png Liam nods when Telith says the blankets must be comfy, because he wasn't wrong. They were sooo soft and warm. He again nods at their being too many people. He felt super awkward, he didn't know what to say or do. He wanted to go and grab a bunch of snacks, cuddle up in his blankets and wait but at the same time he wanted to make some friends. And he had to wake up the sleeping girl later... He sighed feeling conflicted and being unsure of what to do. "S-So what do you like to do?" He timidly asks after steeling his resolve.

View attachment 695015 "There are no shadow giants so that element is rare amongst our people. I've yet to see it in action." He says, curious about it. "Even half giants like myself are able to control their innate magic from a young age. I assume it's harder learning on your own like how my father took forever to teach me the spell spark."
CasualTea CasualTea
"It's not really that. Learning it is easy once you get the hang of it." She said. "It's just... I'm the only one in my family clan who can do it. It makes you feel like an outcast sometimes but, that's just how it is having a unique trait." She said in a sort of sad tone. She took a breath and let it out before sitting down. "Enough about that, it gives me some advantages but at the same time, my arms have seen better days." She said as she raised one of her arms, even though both of them were wrapped in bandages. "For me to use my blood magic, I do need to have some sort of opening. It closes up immediately after I'm done, but I need to control how much comes out. It also doesn't have to be mine, it can also be the blood from other opponents once a wound's exposed."

Telith
"well...i... like... drawing" telith responded to the question his eyes shifting to a green colour his claws tapping together even more "I can... show you?" telith said a little shakily raising both of his hand one up further than the other it began to glow in an almost rainbow as streams of energy flowed off form each finger, telith moving his claws every so slightly as the multi-coloured energy began to slowly solidify into something after a few seconds. in the end, it formed a small statue of Liam made entirely out of different coloured gemstones it looked surprisingly realistic telith kinda looks embarrassed by it "its... not... very..good is it?" he sighed

1584765508675.png "Don't feel sad now, you've got me as a friend now! I thin it's cool how you have a unique magic." He says with a smile. "You need blood? You can use mine! I can take a pummeling from a mammoth just fine so don't worry about me HAHAHA!!!"
CasualTea CasualTea

Aurora Cosmos
Mentions
: Windjammer Windjammer

Imgur.jpeg[/img] Aurora's eyes light up having never heard of such a large book. The thought of it holding such knowledge tickles her. The moment did not last as the elf mentioned his late father. "My condolences. I'm sure the book is somewhere where you least expect it or someone borrowed it with the wagon if it's something dear to you. There is no question that cannot be solved~!" She chimed.

1584769563954.png "S-Sure." Liam responded to Telith, he liked illustrations and things like that in the books he read. Liam's eyes widened as a statue of himself appeared in front of him. "Wow...." He muttered under his breath, though Telith could likely hear it. "I like reading... but that's cool!"

View attachment 695056 "Don't feel sad now, you've got me as a friend now! I thin it's cool how you have a unique magic." He says with a smile. "You need blood? You can use mine! I can take a pummeling from a mammoth just fine so don't worry about me HAHAHA!!!"
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari shook her head. "No no, I won't be needing to do that. Plus I don't want to accidentally drain all the blood from your body." She said as she was waving her hands frantically dismissively. She now understood Ragnar was actually too outgoing or perhaps maybe even reckless. It sort of made her worry about him that he might actually get himself killed if he was faced with a beast that was clearly more powerful than him. Nonetheless, it makes talking to him a lot easier. "Besides, I can always cut open a wound on beasts and use theirs. That's valid too."

1584773964425.png "Even half giants are very resiliant but very well. Say, out of curiosity, why don't you just keep vials of blood with you instead of cutting yourself? Wouldn't that save you a lot of trouble and time?"
CasualTea CasualTea

1578799608854.png

arlosk
"aww~thats great to hear sweetie," she said letting him whisper int her ear it sent a pleasant shiver down her spine he seductive voice was soo tempting, honestly one of the reasons why arlosk had fallen for evren, to begin with, "hmmmm~ sure sweetie ill let ya live in suspense till then" she replied with a honey-sweet tone leaning forward on evren and wrapping her arms around his torso.

the curtains on the stage at the front of the hall open up revealing a robbed figure with countless tentacles emerging for the bottom and a strange pendant much like telith his face was totally shrouded in front of him was a microphone the figure emanated a powerful yet otherworldy aura it was incredibly strange "SI0RGIDF0239RTNGEIR85" it emitted a strange otherworldy noise before an arm appeared from underneath the rob causing him to cough "sorry.. is this thing on right? yes? yes? ok good? sorry about that, greeting everyone my name is mister cult hope you have enjoyed the little party... yes? anyway welcome to your first year at Nizerac... i am the principal, i thought it would be good to maybe introduce you all to some of the staff you will be working with" the strange creature said in a happy tone it sounded more like a kid than anything else but with an echo moving out of the way 4 people appeared on the stage.

one was a short but strong-looking person? (eldrid this be your dwarfy boy), next up was the same massive muscular shirtless naga that had shown up before coiled up looking rather relaxed, after that was a six eyes woman who had a rather pronounced chest, clawed hands overall she looked rather attractive aside form anything below her torso being a massive spider body, she simply seemed disinterested in all of this. next up was the most normal.. and famous of the group sodak a well know gorgon adventure, he was wearing a simple white shirt and jeans his hair was made entirely of snakes as you would expect all of them to seem to be smiling at the crowd of freshmen students including his actual mouth.

the first one to step forward to the mic was sodak grabbing the mic with a big smile "hey everyone you might all know me as sodak, of course, you probably would, anyway, I will be seeing a lot of you guys hope you all don't mind, oh and don't worry about my death stare I'm not going to turn you to stone" he said with a little chuckle stepping back letting the naga come forward lazily giving a bit of a yawn "heey, everyone, names keelester, but you can just call me keel aaaannnnyway, I'm the student counselor, so if you guys have any problem or anything just come to me ill be happy to listen hey?" he said giving a glance at Laim and telith talking his smile widening a great deal at his adoptive son interacting with other then slithering back ushering the spider lady forward how just... kinda slowly ambeld toward the mic with a blank look on her face "hi...im miss Anna..." she said unamused then just moving backwards the principal giving her a dissapointed glance. then it was dwarfs turn (eldrid ya can do that part if ya want)

minster cult crawled forward once again back to the mic "soo yeah that's our staff anyone have any questions?" he asked hopefully.

View attachment 695175 "Even half giants are very resiliant but very well. Say, out of curiosity, why don't you just keep vials of blood with you instead of cutting yourself? Wouldn't that save you a lot of trouble and time?"
CasualTea CasualTea
"That's true... But what if in the event I don't have those on me? That and where could I get vials of blood? Where would I put it where they wouldn't break?" She shrugged. "Using my own is just more convenient for me honestly. I regenerate blood as well so it's okay if I lose some." She said as she starts snacking on her Twix bar.

1584685550542.png "The names Ferron Whittaker, master blacksmith, enchanter, runsmith and, head of everything crafting related. If you plan on continuing with the crafting program ya better get used to this old dwarf and pay close attention to class."

Dawn

She was sure her sleep was a peaceful dreamless one, but then, she heard these uncanny sound around her, as if something big, and wet and slimy was approaching. Tendrils of darkness started crawling around her vision, as if she was looking through a cracked lens. What is happening??

She woke up immediately before the principal even touched the mic. She looks dazed for a brief moment but quickly recover her composure. She glanced around and find the source of her sudden nightmare. What kind of creature our principal is?? He emitted a strange aura that gaves her nightmare and even now when she already wake up she could still feels it.

She pulled a notebook and a pen from her pocket. It was her observation notebook, Dawn was rather bad at remembering people so she usually draws the important ones and write some of their traits in it.

Principal Cult, tentacles, strange aura, nightmare.

Sodak, gorgon, looks chill, not going to turn people into stone.

The next person made her squints her eyes. That's the one that tapped her head. So he's a teacher! That explain why he's here.

Keleester, naga, shirtless- Dawn's note stopped at the shirtless part. She tilted her head towards the smaller naga that was talking with another boy, and he somehow carries a blanket? That's genius, she should bring a pillow tomorrow! Anyway, she probed the snake boy and asked him a question while pointing at Kaleester.

"Your father, right? Why doesn't he wears shirt?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1584822200543.png Ragnar goes to respond but stops when the staff come out. Once they've all introduced themselves he turns his attention back to Nari. "Well there's magic, you could get an extra strong vial that can teleport to your at will or something."
CasualTea CasualTea

1584826488661.png Liam backed up and ended up hitting the wall due to Dawn's sudden remark as he was about to tap her since the principle arrived. "H-He just doesn't like shirts." He quietly replies.
Ace Cream Ace Cream

View attachment 695433 Ragnar goes to respond but stops when the staff come out. Once they've all introduced themselves he turns his attention back to Nari. "Well there's magic, you could get an extra strong vial that can teleport to your at will or something."
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari shook her head. "Then I'd have to learn teleportation or casting magic. I'm still trying to control my blood magic as is so learning something on the side is probably a no go." She said before tightening her bandages up a bit. "I'll just stick to this. I don't feel much pain from it anyway." She wanted to change the subject somehow. Though, there's nothing else she could try and bring up without making it totally random. She decided to continue snacking on the Twix until something came up. Which, after a bite she immediately had an idea. "Say... If you're here, you must have some reasons for picking Nazerac out of all places. Is there a specific reason?" She asked, tilting her head. There must've been schools back in his world. Even if he said that he didn't fancy any of the girls in his world and would rather some here, there's gotta be a lot of other schools as well. What made him chose Nazerac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back