• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy a (not so) generic fantasy high school: IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Huntertabbysandshark3

The lord of randomness and the warp
Introduction
It was the first day of school for the year unfortunately today wasn’t exactly the brightest of days. It was raining heavily forcing most of the arriving students to get inside as quickly as possible. Each student was lucky provided with a map of the schools the chances of them getting loosed was minimal. They had been given instructions to go to the hall.

When the students did get to the hall (I’m not forcing you there immediately just thought I’d describe it now ok?) the place was decorated rather nicely a snack table to one side along with tables to sit at as well as chair it has less of a boring school orientation feel to it and more of a party feel, to one end of the hall there was a raised stage the curtains now covering whatever was on the stage although whispering could be heard from the almost dead silent hall.

Dawn

Dawn was dozing of on one of the provided chair. Fortunately she came early so the rain didn't ruin her clothes. Occasionally she would wake up to refill the empty paper cup on her hand with soda drink from the table, come back to her seat, drink her soda then fell asleep a few minutes later. The caffeine in the drink was simply not enough to keep her awake during the day. She really should listened to her father and bring that coffee brewer.

"Twilight, no. The melon-flavored one is better. Trust me." She mumbled to herself during her sleep, still disappointed at the fact that her twin sister Twilight picked a normal school instead of this one.

Vivi arrived a bit later than she would have liked to, the rain making the roads super slippery and caused her to go slower than she usually would move "Always the way isn't it" she mumbled to herself as she managed to grab a small parking spot undercover. She kicked uped the stand before taking off her helmet and goggles putting them into her bag and running to the hall so she didn't get to wet in the rain

As she got to the hall, she whistled to herself "Damn I'm impressed with that" Vivi said as she shook her hair dry before going to the table and grabbing a snack and a soft drink for herself "Hmm I suppose mingling would be a good idea, like mum said but...I can't see anyone I do want to talk to" She mumbled to herself as she sipped her drink and scanned the hall

1578799608854.png

arlosk&Telith
interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Ace Cream Ace Cream
hiding under a large pile of pillows Telith slowly poked his hood covered head out it was a dreadful day, the first day of school. he was worried about what people would think of him or how they would act.. and there was that one elf girl from his last school she was scary, the two dots within the black void that hid his face glowed a bright orange. he just didn't want to go. his attention was the flaming rip in reality, that signalled the arrival of one of the few people Telith was comfortable around.

Alrosk had woken up early the normal, this would be exciting, hight school an entirely different group of people to talk to and feed off of not that she would exactly admit it, but hey new people were fun. but the next question on the demon's mind was what exactly to wear, nothing too much but also not too little, she stood looking at herself in the mirror before deciding on a corset with a sort of fishnet upper shirt. instead of putting something like this on she just used her shapeshifting to apply them to her body. then leaving her room making sure to pass by her father giving him a hug goodbye then heading outside, she had someone to pick up her absolutely adorable cousin, and good thing they lived next door opening up a portal she walked through it appearing in the boy's room. as usual, he was, the smell of anxiety and fear utterly drenched him, pulling Telith out of his "bed" she immediately dragged him into a hug "moring cutie you excited for high school?" she asked him sweetly

Telith hugged Alrosk back without hesitation it always made him feel better although he most thought that was just her draining away his fear, nuzzling her chest for a little he flicked his head up the two dots within his hood having changed to a mixture of green and orange "well... i... I'm scared... ok... i don't.. want to deal.. with all those new people... their.. so... i.." he stopped talking just resting is head-on Arlosk shoulder as she patted him on the head "hey it will be ok, ill be there with you now come on let's get going before where late" arlosk replied back to him almost like a parent would before she pulled the both of them through a portal.

TRANSITION​
pulling at the school gate Arlosk and Telith hopped out of the car the large demon sitting in front Teliths adoptive father waved them goodbye before he had to head off to work himself. both of them being left out on the rain arlosk sighing at the rain and looking at telith with a smile "hey cutie lets get out of the rain now?" arlosk said grabbing onto the slightly shivering dragon boy both of them dropping through a portal not giving telith a chance to explain or ask.

meanwhile in the centre of the hall a very obvious flaming portal opening-up in the centre fo the room, the first being out was arlosk as always her rather curvy figure and clothing or lack thereof would definitely have been an eye turner to those that were already here, the next was telith just behind her looking down at the ground so no one could see his eyes or anything.. he did look up as see the snack table the orange glow of his eyes shifting to a yellow hue as he headed toward that carefully. arlosk, on the other hand, well she has spotted someone interesting. walking up to vivi with a confident smile "heeey there sweetie, interesting way to start off the school year looks like a party" she said to the other girl in a honey-sweet tone her tail coiling a little around Vivi.

Maluon arrived and entered the school rather slowly, as the rain was not a problem for him, besides, he hated schools of any sort. Once he did enter, he made his way to the hall as instructed. Upon entering the hall Maluon was immediately put off by the party atmosphere that was set up. He mumbled to himself about the situation.

"I havent been here five minutes. Yuck."

Maluon hated social gatherings. He was very awkward and introverted, and he often tried different things to make himself less noticeable, though his height made this difficult. He walked around the back of the hall and found himself a seat in a low visibility area, and sat down in it. He grumbled to himself as he did.

"Im already hating this place."

1584480769945.png Evren had gotten up same time as usual, but far more energetic. He was finally going to high school! He grabbed his backpack which was already filled with all the things he would need for the day, including lunch just in case the school didn't serve it or if he got hungry. He walked out of his room into the small studio apartment hus mok had. She was already up and fixing breakfast for him as the smell of bacon permeated the room. "Morning mom."
"Morning Evren." She says with a sweet smile. "I see you're ready to head off to school and to see Arlosk of course." She says with a teasing grin causing him to blush faintly. She chuckled at this as she set down breakfast. "Hurry up and eat or you'll miss the bus."
Evren nodded and quickly ate his breakfast before bolting out the door to catch the bus. He wasn't as well off as most people so his mother couldn't drop him off like everyone else. He soon arrived and saw Arlosk in the crowd, grinning he ran over before slowing down to listen.
"What's this? Flirting with someone else before saying hi to your boyfriend? I feel wounded!" He says teasingly as he hugs her from behind, a wide smile on his face.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

1578799608854.png

arlosk
interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer EldridSmith EldridSmith
Arlosk hadn't even had the time to hear the girls answer as she heard evrens voice behind her, and then his arms around her torso she smiled cheekily her tail uncoiling the the girl and going around evern instead. while spinning around in his arms to face him with a cheeky giggle “awww sweetie you know can’t resist a cute face, your just cute all over” she replied with a honey sweet tone while stroking evrens hair as she spoke “hmmm~~ I know how to make it up to you” she said softly her arms wrapping around him pulling the boy into a tight hug, the height difference leading to a interesting if intentional situation of evren head planted firmly in arlosk impressive chest. “Is that better sweetie? I hope this makes it up to you” she said grinning devilishly

1584567169705.png Evren grinned as Arlosk called him cute and spinning him around so he could see her full beauty. "Yours and yours alone." He says sincerely with a sweet tone as she stroked his hair. "Oh?" He asked before being pulled into a hug getting a face full of soft heaven. Mmmmm this is the life. "Much better dear." He teases back as he leans into her, wrapping his arms around her waist once again. The soft sensation was comfortable as always and very stimulating. She would probably have a nice meal off his feelings soon the way she was going. He let go of her waist and pulled her face down to his "Don't tempt me too much Arlosk, we are in school after all." He whispers in her ear before planting a kiss on her lips with a devilish smile of his own. She was his and he was hers even though she was a flirt he loved her with everything... and the teasing war between the two was always something to be seen.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Vivi was quietly scanning their area trying to find someone to talk to when she felt hot breath and a tail coil around her "H-h-h-hello yeah interesting start to the year" Vivi stuttered out before turning around to face to owner of that lovely silky voice when she saw it, she felt like her heart was going to burst "She's so cute" she thought to herself not even hearing Everen come up and say that the two were together. "S-s-so hi I'm Vivian or Vivi for short and well I easily lose my head" Vivi said as she blushed at Artosk hugging Evren

Closers Mirae Mercenary.png
Today was raining rather heavily, an interesting way to start her school life. However, Nari already hadn't started it the normal way other students have done. Instead of the hall, she was actually in the gymnasium practicing against some ice dummies made by Hyunjin. Yes, Hyunjin was there, Jin and Si-Xue too. Si-Xue was also going to be a student there as well, but her paperwork still needed to be filled out. She was sitting next to Hyunjin, her older sister, watching Nari train. She took a look at Hyunjin's blindfold and then at Jin's scarred throat. It's amazing with the relationship they had even after taking something from each other. She looked at the demon Libitina as well, who more so served Jin as her speaker since Jin would have trouble speaking. The gymnasium was well lit with all the lights on, and some of the other faculty members were watching from the door out of pure curiosity. After their curiosity was satisfied, they would eventually move on.

Soon, Jin raised her hand, a signal for Nari to stop, in which she did. The dummies then ceased their motion and Nari stood there, the scythe behind her back, held upside down so the blade would be closer to the floor.
"Nari, you'll soon head to the hall by yourself. And with that, you'll start to meet people you're for sure not familiar with." Libitina said, speaking out the words that Jin was thinking of and wanted to say, which was easily controllable with Jin mouthing out the words. "Jin just wanted you to know, there is no pressure from here on out with your friends. We know we've sent you on solo missions with no one but yourself. Here, it will be different. Your mission here is more of a guideline than anything else. You are to find some friends that you can truly call them to be, and you are to work with them. In both academics and on the field. A sparring partner would be nice if possible. Other than that, you will only receive our instruction during training. We'll meet once a week, every Sunday in the afternoon, instead of every other day." Hyunjin then decided to speak as well. "We're taking off the leash and let you act on your own. Whatever you do, we will not intervene unless school policy needs us to. And for whatever trouble you get into, you deal with it by yourself." She then cleared her throat. "Y'know what, in a simpler way, we're telling you to enjoy your school life. You don't need us to teach you how to act or anything. Just be yourself, is all I can say." She said with a smile. Jin, did the same but it was a bit faint. Nari nodded before she bowed to both Hyunjin and Jin and started to head out. Her scythe soon disappeared, dissolving into a shadow mist that was blown away by the wind. She didn't exactly prepare for the rain so she lifted the collar of her coat over her head to act as cover from the rain.

She eventually made it to the assembly hall where everyone was supposed to meet at. Thankfully the coat's outer material was quite water resistant so it wasn't too drenched, but she had to hang it somewhere so it could dry. She couldn't find anywhere to hang it so she was letting it hang from her shoulder. So now she was wearing a brown short-sleeved yarn sweater and some sort of assassin's garment over her shirt. She was wearing bandage wraps over her forearms and gloves, as well as her left calve was also bandage wrapped. She couldn't help but notice the snack table. She went over to take some snacks and headed over to a table which she just realized without all the students crowding the entrance and blocking her view. She decided to hang her coat on her chair and eat the snacks she brought. She only brought three items which was a can of Pepsi, a can of Pringles, and some Twix. She opened up the Pringles and began to snack on it, waiting for the assembly to start or something.

1584587966228.png ARRRRRRUUUUUUUUU!!! Ragnar heard as he was abrutly awoken by his mother blowing a warhorn in his ear. Before lifting him up out of bed and throwing him to the ground with a grin. Ragnar suddenly awake grins as his mother goes to pin him to the ground. "Haha good morning mom!"
"Morning Ragnar!" She says pouncing on him, Ragnar stepping aside and throwing himself on top of her with a grin, sure she was one and a half times his height (short even for giant females), but he was equally as strong thanks to him working out all the time. "We're still on equal grounds!" He says as she moves him aside the two ending up interlocking hands with a stalemate.
"Breakfast is ready!" His father calls to them, entirely used to their horseplay. The two quickly made their way into the room where an entire roast pig sat ready for them. "Now before you two utterly devour this let's get a photo before he goes off to school for his first time."
The two nodded though their sparkling eyes and drool caused his father to sigh. He should be used to this sort of thing by now...
After distracting them long enough a photo was snapped of the family, his father being the shortest in the family made him look more like the son than Ragnar which caused his mom to laugh a good deal. "Dear... YOU look like the kid." His father huffed in response. "Just go eat already."
After a quickly devoured meal and Ragnar gathering his things a friend of his father popped into the room through a portal. "Is he ready to leave?"
"Yes! I can't wait to see what midgard has to offer!'
"Haha so energetic. Ah but to be expected from a giant... well half giant. Anyways step through the portal and you will arrive at school. Accommodations for you to stay in Midgard have already been arranged, you just need to wait for me after school ends."
"Thank you sir."
"No problem, hop along now."
Ragnar nodded before walking through the portal, his fathers friend staying behind to talk with his family. He didn't pay that much heed as the world around him had so many new sights... but it smelled bad in general. The air quality wasn't that good compared to home. He quickly made his way inside before spotting the snack table... lots of things he hasn't had before.
He began trying the sweets and his eyes sparkled. He saw a girl who was also snacking. He held up a milky way bar. "Excuse me, but could you tell me what this is called? It's so good!" He says in his deep voice, easily mistaken for an adult.
CasualTea CasualTea

View attachment 693866 ARRRRRRUUUUUUUUU!!! Ragnar heard as he was abrutly awoken by his mother blowing a warhorn in his ear. Before lifting him up out of bed and throwing him to the ground with a grin. Ragnar suddenly awake grins as his mother goes to pin him to the ground. "Haha good morning mom!"
"Morning Ragnar!" She says pouncing on him, Ragnar stepping aside and throwing himself on top of her with a grin, sure she was one and a half times his height (short even for giant females), but he was equally as strong thanks to him working out all the time. "We're still on equal grounds!" He says as she moves him aside the two ending up interlocking hands with a stalemate.
"Breakfast is ready!" His father calls to them, entirely used to their horseplay. The two quickly made their way into the room where an entire roast pig sat ready for them. "Now before you two utterly devour this let's get a photo before he goes off to school for his first time."
The two nodded though their sparkling eyes and drool caused his father to sigh. He should be used to this sort of thing by now...
After distracting them long enough a photo was snapped of the family, his father being the shortest in the family made him look more like the son than Ragnar which caused his mom to laugh a good deal. "Dear... YOU look like the kid." His father huffed in response. "Just go eat already."
After a quickly devoured meal and Ragnar gathering his things a friend of his father popped into the room through a portal. "Is he ready to leave?"
"Yes! I can't wait to see what midgard has to offer!'
"Haha so energetic. Ah but to be expected from a giant... well half giant. Anyways step through the portal and you will arrive at school. Accommodations for you to stay in Midgard have already been arranged, you just need to wait for me after school ends."
"Thank you sir."
"No problem, hop along now."
Ragnar nodded before walking through the portal, his fathers friend staying behind to talk with his family. He didn't pay that much heed as the world around him had so many new sights... but it smelled bad in general. The air quality wasn't that good compared to home. He quickly made his way inside before spotting the snack table... lots of things he hasn't had before.
He began trying the sweets and his eyes sparkled. He saw a girl who was also snacking. He held up a milky way bar. "Excuse me, but could you tell me what this is called? It's so good!" He says in his deep voice, easily mistaken for an adult.
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari looked up from her pringle can before looking around. Her gaze finally landed on Ragnar, who seemed to her like a teacher... Though he was really big. Like really big. He almost seemed like a giant to her, not even a basketball player could get that tall in her opinion. If he played basketball, he wouldn't have to throw it, he'd just drop the ball in like it was normal. He looked at the treat in his hand that he held up. He was this tall and he didn't know what it was? To his defense, he did seem like how Hyunjin was when she first set foot in the modern world, except he seems a lot more... medieval? Sure, Hyunjin wasn't used to the modern world yet but he looked like he hasn't even been to it. Not even a touch of it in sight on him. She cleared her throat and spoke, her voice somewhat soft that she was still audible to this giant. "That's... a Milky Way. It's chocolate. It's got caramel in it with some wafer." She explained. But she had a feeling that she had to explain a bit more. She sort of feared that this man would horde it all and ruin his physique and become a chubby person who got the nickname 'King Lardex' which... Wasn't a good thing. "It's good to have in small servings but not as a full on meal. Like maybe a few of those would be good, y'know. Eating too much might not be so good for health reasons." Nari was just pretty nervous since this was her first interaction in school that wasn't anyone she was already familiar with and there was no one to help introduce the other to her to help her familiarize herself with. She then began to wonder if he was even a teacher if he didn't know what a Milky Way was. "Um, you're not a teacher, are you?"

Faith Vallidoid
Mentions
: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Arlosk)/ EldridSmith EldridSmith (Everen)
3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg School, the last place any teen wants to be. Today is not one of those days. Today is a new day, new school, and of course a new identity. Her recent encounter with her powers has her nervous with several questions. Is the new school more of a therapy to understand herself or perhaps a hospital? Are there any others experiencing the same, or was she the only one? 'What if it's a trap?' Faith thought before shaking her head dismissively. 'I'll just kick their butts.' As she steps off the bus, she realized, the time of day. A stormy weather, instead of sunny to befall a new event. "What a drag." She murmured rushing down the street towards shelter into the school. Faith failed to admire the exterior of the building, as not to get soaked. She removes her black beany to shake off any droplets. Her hazel eyes shift to the admirable architecture of the hall. It was almost like a fantasy. Dazzled, her insecurities fade for a moment, inspiring her to draw.

The chatter of newcomers brings her back to reality. Faith stiffens finding normal like students, except for one in particular. A red skinned girl holding what could be, her mate. Along the lines of her color, a tail and horns follow. Faith gapes in disbelief. A scary creature, a demon, or a devil herself, stand just a few feet away. The brunette steps into a one-eighty sprint to the exit and sheltered under a tree, where she catches her breath. "There is just no way that was real? Right? No way! That was the freaking devil in there. The bible was true! The stories are all true! Unbelievable!" She croaked in distress, while holding her head.

Aurora Cosmos
Mentions: Anyone Anyone

Imgur.jpeg Glancing out the condensated window, a gorgeous, antlered girl hums in thought. "There is no sun today." She mumbled to herself in a soft voice. "I wonder where all the bugs and birds hide if their nests are always in trees." She looks to her feet. A snail slithers it's way across her feet. Intrigued, she squats to pick up the creature, admiring it's design. "What a curious bug. You have a rock in your back. I'll help you. The light tug, alerts the snail to hide in it's shell. As if realizing quickly, Aurora peers underneath, apologetically. "I'm terribly sorry Mr. Snail. I had no idea it's your bubble. Allow me to make amends." The raven-haired girl sets the creature down with the shrubs. "There, all better. Bye, bye and take care." She mused. Over her shoulder, students begin to wander into the school. "I should get going too." Aurora, spins on her heels and pursues her possible classmates.

In the snack area, scattered teens sit idly to themselves. Three converse while some others retain. She glances at the clock for a second. "Class is to start soon." Once she stepped into the lobby, her presence was immediately known, and for those who are not used to Aurora, her physicality is breathtaking and her aura is quite alluring regardless of sexuality. She was a presence of a good nature and beauty alone, intimidating even the fiercest people.

44bf74430b646525667d093d77483f16.jpgKuro arrived a few minutes earlier than he predicted, though he was still ten minutes late. The rain made him move slower but he made up the time by making small bursts of jogging after every 20 steps or so. His creator never enjoyed giving him rides or servicing him in anything that wasn't a fundamental need. Once he arrived at the school he glanced at the map that was neatly folded in his inside pocket then wiped his shoes on the floor mats. Kuro was drenched from the rain but this didn't bother him. Eventually, after his shoes was dry, he would make his way to the hall leaving a trail water drops behind him.

He tried not to make his presence known when he walked in the hall so he walked behind the antlered female and found a table to his lonesome. He didn't like the atmosphere of this gathering and it was written all over his face that he didn't. Gently pulling out a seat the drenched homunculus sat down and adjusted the piercings in his left ear, eventually he would move on to the right.

1584587966228.png "A milky way you say? I must acquire more in the future! Small amounts you say? Haha you underestimate those of giant blood! An entire barrel of mead isn't enough to keep me down, how could something so small harm me!" He says, his boisterous laughter booming through the room. "Hm? No I'm not a teacher. It's my first day at school and in midgard. I'm Ragnar Torsten, a pleasure to meet you! I must say you fair folk outshine us giants in regards to looks." He says with a large grin from ear to ear. "May I ask your name?" He inquires of Nari before Auroras presence became known to him. "By Odin's beard she would give lady Freya a run for her goats." Ragnar muttered to himself, which was only quiet by giant standards.
CasualTea CasualTea Pumpkid Pumpkid

1578799608854.png

Arlosk
interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer EldridSmith EldridSmith
Arlosk smiled deviously as Evren leaned further into her chest, she knew he enjoyed the feeling and well she did too, his head against her bosom was stimulating especially the though of Evren feeling.. they were always soo deliciously genuine "aww.. see i can always make things up to you" she said softly, letting Evren pull her face down she just gave him a wink as he kissed her on the lips holding him there for a while then Evren little go after the girl form before introduced herself Arlosk turning to face her as well letting Evren introduce the both of them Arlosk could always smell the flustered feeling Vivi was having "awww~~ lovely name vivi, losing your head hey~? let me guess it comes off? well guess you have a collection of cute faces hey?" she replied to the girl, as her tail coiled more around Evren after he put his hand on her waist

Telith
interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer EldridSmith EldridSmith Pumpkid Pumpkid
telith made a little eep as evren put a hand on his shoulder giving an awkward wave to vivi as he looked down at the floor his face still totally obscured by his hood eyes still glowing a bright orange "hi..." telith responded quietly moving out of Evren's grip before walking a little away... things were getting a little awkward... for him at least looking around the orange dots landing on a girl that was staring at Arlosk seeming stunned or even shocked as she gasped, was she attracted to his cousin wouldn't be the first them, he watch out of curiosity... then the girl ran out. Telith frowned as he watched the girl run out into the rain again something Telith kinda felt like doing maybe she was anti-social too? or did she just get scared? curiosity got the better of the young dragon deciding to follow close behind the girl out into the rain

telith did manged to overhear what she had said to herself slowly approaching beside her his eyes a shade of dark blue as he sat down next to her looking at her his face totally shrouded in a black inky void aside from his to dots for eyes "hey... um... you... ok?.... there.... guess.. my cousin... really.. freaked... you out..." he stuttered out sounding a little concerned for the girl gently placing a clawed hand on her back as he did so trying to help.. a little

Faith Vallidoid
Mentions
: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Arlosk)/ EldridSmith EldridSmith (Everen)
View attachment 693918 School, the last place any teen wants to be. Today is not one of those days. Today is a new day, new school, and of course a new identity. Her recent encounter with her powers has her nervous with several questions. Is the new school more of a therapy to understand herself or perhaps a hospital? Are there any others experiencing the same, or was she the only one? 'What if it's a trap?' Faith thought before shaking her head dismissively. 'I'll just kick their butts.' As she steps off the bus, she realized, the time of day. A stormy weather, instead of sunny to befall a new event. "What a drag." She murmured rushing down the street towards shelter into the school. Faith failed to admire the exterior of the building, as not to get soaked. She removes her black beany to shake off any droplets. Her hazel eyes shift to the admirable architecture of the hall. It was almost like a fantasy. Dazzled, her insecurities fade for a moment, inspiring her to draw.

The chatter of newcomers brings her back to reality. Faith stiffens finding normal like students, except for one in particular. A red skinned girl holding what could be, her mate. Along the lines of her color, a tail and horns follow. Faith gapes in disbelief. A scary creature, a demon, or a devil herself, stand just a few feet away. The brunette steps into a one-eighty sprint to the exit and sheltered under a tree, where she catches her breath. "There is just no way that was real? Right? No way! That was the freaking devil in there. The bible was true! The stories are all true! Unbelievable!" She croaked in distress, while holding her head.

Aurora Cosmos
Mentions: Anyone Anyone

View attachment 693932 Glancing out the condensated window, a gorgeous, antlered girl hums in thought. "There is no sun today." She mumbled to herself in a soft voice. "I wonder where all the bugs and birds hide if their nests are always in trees." She looks to her feet. A snail slithers it's way across her feet. Intrigued, she squats to pick up the creature, admiring it's design. "What a curious bug. You have a rock in your back. I'll help you. The light tug, alerts the snail to hide in it's shell. As if realizing quickly, Aurora peers underneath, apologetically. "I'm terribly sorry Mr. Snail. I had no idea it's your bubble. Allow me to make amends." The raven-haired girl sets the creature down with the shrubs. "There, all better. Bye, bye and take care." She mused. Over her shoulder, students begin to wander into the school. "I should get going too." Aurora, spins on her heels and pursues her possible classmates.

In the snack area, scattered teens sit idly to themselves. Three converse while some others retain. She glances at the clock for a second. "Class is to start soon." Once she stepped into the lobby, her presence was immediately known, and for those who are not used to Aurora, her physicality is breathtaking and her aura is quite alluring regardless of sexuality. She was a presence of a good nature and beauty alone, intimidating even the fiercest people.
View attachment 693975 "A milky way you say? I must acquire more in the future! Small amounts you say? Haha you underestimate those of giant blood! An entire barrel of mead isn't enough to keep me down, how could something so small harm me!" He says, his boisterous laughter booming through the room. "Hm? No I'm not a teacher. It's my first day at school and in midgard. I'm Ragnar Torsten, a pleasure to meet you! I must say you fair folk outshine us giants in regards to looks." He says with a large grin from ear to ear. "May I ask your name?" He inquires of Nari before Auroras presence became known to him. "By Odin's beard she would give lady Freya a run for her goats." Ragnar muttered to himself, which was only quiet by giant standards.
CasualTea CasualTea Pumpkid Pumpkid
Closers Mirae Mercenary.png
"I'm Nari. Nari Mi-Rae. But seriously, don't eat too much of that. it's not gonna be so good for your stomach la... ter?" She trailed off when Aurora came into the room. She was quite alluring for some reason and it made Nari loose her focus for a split second. She shook her head trying to shake it off before looking back to Ragnar. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to get side tra---" She stopped once she heard Ragnar also admiring Aurora. She then noticed others as well noticing her. Perhaps she has some sort of ability that makes her alluring? "Ragnar, right? What's midgard?" She asked, trying to not look Aurora's way and have her aura continue to affect her. It would be troublesome if they were in the same class and she couldn't focus at all. She would have to get used to it quite soon. "Geez, at least cool off your shit, girl. It's only the first day and you want to be the baddest bitch in school already..." Nari thought to herself. She'd have to warn Si-Xue later about her. This aura is just crazy.

1584587966228.png "Nari, a nice name I have yet to hear before. And no worries, she is quite distracting. Perhaps she is related to Freya. Midgard? Well this is midgard! Your plane of existence... your world. I come from Jotunheim. They're connected by the world tree so portals aren't hard to make for great magic users. I'm sure I'll be fine, I can outeat my mother and she's full giant! She ate 5 sheep but I ate 7!" He proudly boasts. "Though we're still evenly matched in strength, when I return I shall finally pin her in a proper match!" He says full of enthusiasm. "Forgive me, I said much while you have said so little. Speak freely! I wish to become friends." He says once again showing his Radiant smile.
CasualTea CasualTea

Faith Vallidoid
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg "Ah!" Faith yelped, jolting to her feet as she felt something unusual pat her back. On the grass sits a hooded person--no a monster. Instead of human hands, he had claws. There was no face behind the hood, just glowing eyes. Why would a human have glowing eyes? Panicked, she puts up her guard, fists centered in case they try anything. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked as she scans him from head to toe. A normal outfit, minus whatever is behind it. Could they be like a succubus and allure you then eat you? Is that their power? She didn't know, and wasn't sure if she wants to find out.

View attachment 693986 "Nari, a nice name I have yet to hear before. And no worries, she is quite distracting. Perhaps she is related to Freya. Midgard? Well this is midgard! Your plane of existence... your world. I come from Jotunheim. They're connected by the world tree so portals aren't hard to make for great magic users. I'm sure I'll be fine, I can outeat my mother and she's full giant! She ate 5 sheep but I ate 7!" He proudly boasts. "Though we're still evenly matched in strength, when I return I shall finally pin her in a proper match!" He says full of enthusiasm. "Forgive me, I said much while you have said so little. Speak freely! I wish to become friends." He says once again showing his Radiant smile.
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari blinked. Already, she's making a friend. If making friends was this easy, she might have a smooth school life after all. She just smiled and shook her head. "Ah, no it's fine. I don't have much to say anyway. Just learning that you're from a different world than this one is taking awhile for me to process." She said with a giggle. She doesn't have many topics to speak about with him since he came from another world which would mean anything she would say would contain things from this world, which he seems unfamiliar about. Saying anything about this world would probably confuse him and make him ask questions as to what she just said. She had to come up with something though, she really didn't want to let this conversation die because of her lack of options to talk about. "Well, still as a friend now, I'd advise from eating too much of it. Not only will it might make you sick, but the sweetness you tasted earlier might dull out. You might get sick of the taste in itself if you have too much." She continued to protest. She would go into science talks with him, but he might not understand based on her assumptions. "But uh... Anyway, you've been standing for awhile now." She looks at the closest seat next to hers and then back to Ragnar, before gesturing her hand to the chair. "Don't you wanna sit down?"

Telith
interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Telith practically fell backwards onto the grass in surprise at the girl's reaction practically curling up into a ball on the grass making a loud eeping noise the colour of his eyes shifting to a bring almost glowing orange form a scary monster telith looked utterly pitiful "IM... SORRY.. i was... just... trying.. to.. h-h-help.. you... looked... im sorry..." he spluttered out covering his face with his hands genuinely freaked out by the suddenness. little sparks and flecks of flame appearing in the air around him like an odd fireworks show

keelester
interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith Ace Cream Ace Cream
(throwing a snek boy at ya my lad)​
walking.. more slithering into the open hall was a large long naga, whom was not actually wearing a shirt whatsoever leaving his muscular torso exposed, next to him holding his hand was a much smaller laima keelester giving him a smile "hey.. don't worry too much liam, just relax and go with the flow" he said encouragingly to his rather timid son looking around there was a lot of people around already chatting there was one girl in the back that looked kinda asleep perfect for liam. slithering over to her taking liam along with him he tapped the girl on the head "hi there" he said with a smile shifting backward and letting laim take the for front wrapping around him a little as he was accustomed to do giving him a hug "hey.. just at natural ill be right here" he whispered into laims ear then backing off a little letting him go.

Maluon looked around the room from his somewhat hidden location. He was banking on his spot and his quiet nature to keep him from social interaction. He did not understand how social events and parties could be enjoyable. He had six younger siblings, each of which had their own personalities, but were all far more social than himself. Maluon found parties tiring, often irritating.

Maluon looked toward the table covered in snacks. He saw a student who was much taller than the others, and presumed he was at least half giant. This led to Maluon feeling a hint of relief knowing hes not the only really tall guy in the school, although Maluon was thinner. He then saw a demon girl, and noticed she was rather flirtatious, which was off putting, he also noticed she had a boyfriend, which Maluon hoped meant the demon girl wouldn't flirt with just anyone. He continued looking around and saw a dragon boy and what he assumed to be s regular human, who was confrontational, which he hoped to avoid. He continued his survey of the room and saw an antlered girl who was distracting to many for whatever reason, then off by himself was another person off on his own, who appeared to be adjusting some piercings.

Seeing this many people in one location made Maluon very uncomfortable. He continued to stay quiet, and even pulled out a book and started reading it.

Dawn

Dawn was startled when someone tapped her on the head. She looks around her to find a pair of lamias. One of them looks around her age, but the other one was definitely an older one, and one only that, he was shirtless... What??

Dawn rubbed her eyes to make sure that she wasn't sucked into Twilight's dream world for the second time in a week, but she was still in the school hall, her hand was still holding the empty paper cup and there's no Twilight nearby so she knew this was real world. Dawn managed to let out a brief 'uh oh' and a nod as the bigger lamia told the smaller one to stay there. The big one gave the smaller one a wrap before letting him go. Parent and child? She didn't expect that, he might be the only one who brought his parent to join the school ceremony. Not her concern though.

"You," Her expression was as flat as a board as she casually poked the young lamia on the shoulder.

"Wake me up when the event started, or ended." And with that brief request, she closed her eyes and continue her nap on the chair.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 EldridSmith EldridSmith

1584587966228.png Ragnar had to admit she was rather cute, few giants were close to the fair folk in beauty, his mother being one of those rare few in her own way but nonetheless she wasn't a model. He doesn't pay much attention to her warning though he appreciates their concern. "Haha now that we are friends let us exchange numbers!" Ragnar declares pulling out his old flip phone and offering it to her ad he takes a seat... the chair barely able to fit him.
CasualTea CasualTea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back