• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy a (not so) generic fantasy high school: IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
View attachment 694120 Ragnar had to admit she was rather cute, few giants were close to the fair folk in beauty, his mother being one of those rare few in her own way but nonetheless she wasn't a model. He doesn't pay much attention to her warning though he appreciates their concern. "Haha now that we are friends let us exchange numbers!" Ragnar declares pulling out his old flip phone and offering it to her ad he takes a seat... the chair barely able to fit him.
CasualTea CasualTea
(I legit just woke up lol)
Nari agreed, doing the same. She pulled out her Android phone and went to a screen that contained her number. "There it is." She then placed her phone on the table, showing him the screen along with the number. It was a black android S8 phone, which Nari uses to play mobile games and watch YouTube videos. She also surfed the internet or read Webcomics off of it when she wasn't doing anything. This is what kept her occupied if she had her own down time or if she was on some sort of break. However, she didn't use Instagram or any kind of social media like that. She wasn't all that photogenic. But even still, she was a low-tier gaming streamer who got like a few people watching her streams whenever she came on. The highest number of watchers she ever got was seven. She looked at Ragnar as she spoke, tapping the screen which was still showing him her number. "This is my number."

1584735034791.png Liam nodded at his Adopted father's advice. His father poking the girl much to his horror before hugging him and going hff off. Stay cool... stay cool... AHHHHHHHHHH. His mind practically froze. Just as soon as he finally worked up the courage to say Hi she just told him to wake her up once the assembly started. His face fell some and he proceeded to conjure a mountain of blankets to hide himself in. Though he did look at the girl with his head poking out. She looked cute... but then memories of the last time he fell in love came flooding back causing him to entirely retreat into his soft blanket shell. Though after a few minutes he dismissed them as he recovered the mental strength to try making friends again. He looked around... and frose up again unsure to approach. And he was obligated to wake her up... Liam sighed at his predicament. Hopefully someone nice would come over to say hi...
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ace Cream Ace Cream (Anyone who's free and wants to say hi come on over 😁 )

Last edited:
Faith Vallidoid
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg The squeak of their voice, the way they curled up, afraid of her? After a long inspection, it is safe to say, Faith finds herself feeling bad for her overreaction. His shivering form and small voice was enough to persuade the girl into calming her posture. Perhaps they were another kid with the same symptoms and his illness has advanced or something, right? There is no way the school is for monsters. She is not a monster at all!

Skeptically, the brunette says, "I'm...sorry. You startled me. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just surprised by what I just witnessed." Faith sighs dropping her shoulders. "I'm confused with why there are people dressed as monsters or even have illness like me." She confessed, disheartened.

Imgur.jpeg Aurora's presence was known gaining a few looks as per-usual. Instantly, she recognizes the one's that stare the longest are the rookies. In time, they will grow accustomed and unaffected. Her violet gaze glosses over everyone once more before landing on a lone boy, fiddling with their piercings. Possibly the only one alone at the moment. Could they be a human or more? Curious, Aurora approaches the bored male with her favorite book in hand. "Excuse me, but might I join you?" She kindly asked in the most honey-tone.

1584587966228.png Ragnar quickly put her number in is phone before showing him his. "Is that a phone? I've never seen one like it before." He asks out of curiosity. Jotunheim only embraced technology recently, even then only a small portion of the giants. Luckily his father had connections and was able to get them cell service. But all their technology was about 10 or so years old.
CasualTea CasualTea (No worries I just woke up a little while ago myself also sorry it's short)

View attachment 694141 Ragnar quickly put her number in is phone before showing him his. "Is that a phone? I've never seen one like it before." He asks out of curiosity. Jotunheim only embraced technology recently, even then only a small portion of the giants. Luckily his father had connections and was able to get them cell service. But all their technology was about 10 or so years old.
CasualTea CasualTea (No worries I just woke up a little while ago myself also sorry it's short)
"It is." She said before taking her phone back to put his number in too, listing him as a contact. It took her only a little while to do, but she was explaining how it worked. "I believe it's called a smart phone. You can access the internet which is useful in many ways. Anyway, can I take a picture of you? I just need to take a picture of your face so I can see who my contacts are." She asked. Of course, she did put Ragnar's name on the contact as well, but seeing their face helped her remember as well.

Telith
interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Telith watch the girl still shivering, as he watched her posture become less aggressive he still didn’t move worried he’d still get hurt. however as she apologised telith slowly uncurled himself feeling a lot safer getting up his eyes keeping a dark blue colour as he still felt sorry for her. The getting up looking down at the ground with a apologetic stance. “I’m.. sorry I didn’t mean... to scare..you... normally it’s..the other way around” telith replied stuttering and with a very light chuckle. Pausing for a little after what she said next, he looked directly into the girls eyes the color shifting to a soft white after the realisation hit him “I guess.. you... haven’t gotten out...much...but no ones..dressing up...that’s how... they normally look.. your... not sick... your just... yourself.. like everyone else..” Telith tried to say with some confidence although it still sounded like stuttering a white line forming in the darkness making out a almost predatory smile with the incredible sharp teeth visable.

1584667317269.png "A smart phone hm, what's so smart about it? Is it like a computer in your hand? If so I need to get one..." He asks curiously. "Go ahead!" He says giving a big smile for his picture. "
CasualTea CasualTea (I'm embarrased how short this is due to how long it took but here it is)

Faith Vallidoid

3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg "What?" Faith squawked. "I am not a monster. Monsters don't exist, they shouldn't exist. Why would they show up now? Why am I even acquiring these claws and scales? I was born a human. This doesn't make any sense." The brunette looks over her hands shaping into pitch-black, scaled claws. The more she panicked, the more the scales spread, revealing markings of some sort of armored reptile.

View attachment 694422 "A smart phone hm, what's so smart about it? Is it like a computer in your hand? If so I need to get one..." He asks curiously. "Go ahead!" He says giving a big smile for his picture. "
CasualTea CasualTea (I'm embarrased how short this is due to how long it took but here it is)
It's fine, there's not much to really put after a small request lol)
Nari nodded and took his picture. She then assigned it to his contact information as she spoke. "It's pretty much a small computer in my hand, yes. It won't have as many bytes in it compared to actual computers but it holds enough to the point I barely have any problems with storage." She said before looking up at him and then at the chair. She finally noticed that the chair wasn't enough to hold him so she decided to get up and pull up another chair and gave it to him. "The chair doesn't seem to fit you. Here's another. Like a sort of couch-chair? Would that work?" She asked curiously as she was unsure of the outcome. She also wasn't sure if she came off as offensive or anything, the idea slipped her mind completely. Maybe she's too caring towards someone she just met. Who knows, Ragnar seems like a nice person in general, despite his size and background. Sort of like a gentle giant.

1584675741735.png "A computer you can hold... that's quite interesting. I shall see if I can get one in the future." He says to himself. "Oh thank you! That would fit much better. You're very friendly and kind! You will make a good mother!" He says laughing boisterously once again. "My mother was nagging me to get a wife here as I didn't fancy any of the girls back home." He says bluntly with goodwill and humor as giants often do. Giants were the type to act and speak before thinking more often then not.
CasualTea CasualTea (This will be a fun little scenario)

View attachment 694492 "A computer you can hold... that's quite interesting. I shall see if I can get one in the future." He says to himself. "Oh thank you! That would fit much better. You're very friendly and kind! You will make a good mother!" He says laughing boisterously once again. "My mother was nagging me to get a wife here as I didn't fancy any of the girls back home." He says bluntly with goodwill and humor as giants often do. Giants were the type to act and speak before thinking more often then not.
CasualTea CasualTea (This will be a fun little scenario)
Nari blushed a bit at the comment and then her face turned even more red as Ragnar was talking about how his mother was nagging him to get a wife from her world. She ended up giggling out of nervousness and then waved her hands dismissively. "A wife at this age? Haha, what do you mean? At this age, it's too early to get married and stuff. Especially since you're in school! Perhaps if you were in your late twenties it'd be okay but not now!" She said frantically as she was debating in her mind whether Ragnar was considering her as an option. On one side, she could somewhat figure out that he was just really outgoing and saying stuff without thinking about it beforehand. In other words, blunt. But on the other side, which was fucking her the most, was if she's second guessing this and he might actually be serious or has some ulterior motive or something! She let her thoughts die down as she cleared her throat, her face returning to its original color. "Well, being friendly and kind is what my elders taught me. Like the golden rule, treat others as you would yourself. Of course it doesn't work a hundred percent of the time but it's a good standard." She explained. "B-Besides, most people are like that. I can't really imagine why others would be so rude towards others and would like that as a first impression." She then let out a breath, finally clearing her mind of those thoughts before smiling towards him. "But... thanks for the compliment."

Telith
interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid
"well i mean... monster... just...means.. a person" telith retorted quietly not sounding too confrontational "soo your not.. a..wait.." telith stopped once again when she said that she had started growing scales and claws? was she... no, she couldn't be..., right? telith watch the girl's hand becomes black claws much like his own his eyes shifting to a slight yellow as he watched the girl continue to change... she was a dragon.. too? it wasn't too long before telith snapped out of his stupor he realised the girl was panicking, eyes once again shifting colour to a mix of orange and deep blue as he felt worried and scared.. he didn't wanna accidentally have freaked her out he was just trying to help.. "just... umm.. it's ok...it might... not make sense.. but.. your not weird... your like me... just.. a dragon..." he quietly spluttered out trying to help with calming her down.... she was like him, right? telith knew a hug always made him feel better a hug, arlosk was good at those.. him not so much but of course not thinking he hugged the girl nuzzling her a little bit "please.. give everyone here a chance... here... please..." telith practically pleaded to the girl hoping shed stick around still not wanting to be the reason for someone to just leave.

1584682423251.png "Why so frantic? It's not like I'm planning on getting married right away." He said using his wind magic to pull another candy bar to him before quickly devouring it. "Your elders are wise! That is a good rule to live by." He says stroking his beard for a second thinking about it, most giants did live like that, they all wanted to have a tussle and enjoy themselves in various ways. "This is true even in giant country, though there are some gruff ones they still enjoy a good tussle." He says using wind to get another candy bar, offering it to her. "HAHA You're welcome! Unlike what my mother said I'd rather not rush into things, we have a long time before school is over and plenty of time to know everyone! Though I would be wary, with such a pretty face the lustful ones will likely come after you. Never liked those bastards, but enough of such talk! I'm curious about what your world is like, and you're likely curious about mine. So freely ask questions if you so desire." He says with another beaming smile.
CasualTea CasualTea

Faith Vallidoid

3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg A dragon? Did they seriously label you a dragon? A monster, Faith can agree humans can be one, but a dragon? She is far from such a species as well as him. They did not take the form of a scaly man.

Her thoughts invade as she's taken aback by the lad's hug. This is the first time she's let her guard down and received a hug rather than an attack. "H-hey! What in the heck are you doing?" She complained. His pleads recall her to a time where she was the monster in a world full of humans and no one gave her a chance. She would be doing the same if she rejects his suggestion. He's shown her no intention of hurting and instead help her calm down. All the characteristics of a sweetheart. She groaned and puffs her cheeks. 'Dang it, don't give into the sweet ones.' Holding her breath, Faith glances down to find the guy too close to her liking, but she restrained herself from pushing too harshly replacing it with a squeeze of his shoulders as she detaches him. "Okay." She sighed. "I will give this school a chance and....whatever I have to face, a chance, but no touchy feely like hugs. Got it?" She points a finger at the boy before peering up at the sky. "We should get out of the rain." She advised, shoving her hands in her pockets while heading inside.

View attachment 694521 "Why so frantic? It's not like I'm planning on getting married right away." He said using his wind magic to pull another candy bar to him before quickly devouring it. "Your elders are wise! That is a good rule to live by." He says stroking his beard for a second thinking about it, most giants did live like that, they all wanted to have a tussle and enjoy themselves in various ways. "This is true even in giant country, though there are some gruff ones they still enjoy a good tussle." He says using wind to get another candy bar, offering it to her. "HAHA You're welcome! Unlike what my mother said I'd rather not rush into things, we have a long time before school is over and plenty of time to know everyone! Though I would be wary, with such a pretty face the lustful ones will likely come after you. Never liked those bastards, but enough of such talk! I'm curious about what your world is like, and you're likely curious about mine. So freely ask questions if you so desire." He says with another beaming smile.
CasualTea CasualTea
She kept her sigh of defeat inside. She didn't know why she was so frantic, but perhaps it was just like that. When she was offered a candy bar, she once again let such thoughts slip away, as well as the topic about the 'lustful ones.' Since he was asking about her world, she supposed she could come up with an answer. "Well, the world I come from is in fact here. Comparing our worlds, our technology has to be more advanced. We've had it for over forty or so years. It's still developing into more advanced programs and artificial intelligence and stuff." She said before she began pondering on the option to ask about his world. Surely, it had some sort of year. Maybe she can get a feel of his world if she asked about how the structures were built. "Say, what year is it in your world? How are the structures there like?" She asked since she also had to take into account that everyone there were giants. How big were the buildings compared to the builds in her world?

1584587966228.png Ragnar carefully listened with curiosity about this world. "Jotunheim? Only the sleeping onewhois as old as the world itself could tell you, but millions of generations of giants have born and died, into more. We are an ancient race on an ancient world. Our buildings are bigger than yours by two to three times, they are usually only one story. Rich or strong giants have their houses hewn from rock, most giants live in cabins and huts. We spend most of our time outdoors anyways so fancy houses are only for those who wish to show off. My father was born and raised here 37 years ago, he studied here and moved to Jotunheim with my mother after they got married, bringing his technology with him to our lands. Which still seems primitive compared to this smart phone of yours. I have pictures of home if you're interested but I don't have them on me right now."
CasualTea CasualTea

Telith
interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid mentions: EldridSmith EldridSmith (let us poke the smol snek)​
telith made a little "eep" noise as she questioned what he was doing, the first thing that went through his head was that he had just made things worst eyes shifting to a deep orange colour, he started freaking out in his mind at least did he end up just making her angry with the hug? Would she just leave now.. did he just make everything worse? telith felt the girls hand on his shoulder gently pushing him away Telith not pushing back. he closed his eyes waiting for her to do something, when she agreed to give everyone a chance here... but no more hugs “Umm..sorry... I thought it helped Thanks... for giving us..a chance.” he said apologetically and gratefully at the same time telith’s clawed hand clacking together “yeah... we should probably...get out of the rain...oh...umm.. names Telith..” he once again responded shakily as they both headed back inside joining the crowd of people again his eyes darting around to see what had changed the only thing's he noticed where the odd antlered girl that had a strange aura to her... kinda like arlosk... so he didn’t pay much mind. But then there was a Lamia how has been hiding under a Buchner of blankets... that was a good idea.. probably really comfortable too if anything it reminded Telith of himself...poor boy must have really been freaked out too.. he wanted to go say hi... but also there was a girl he felt somewhat obligated to say with just In cause. He looked back and her then back to the lamia unsure of what he should do.

Maluon looked up from his book and saw that nothing has happened yet, and that everyone was still chatting and being social. This meant that he might eventually be approached. He was hoping not though. As he looked around and saw that still nothing important was going on, he started to get a bit irritated. He was uncomfortable due to the highly social environment, and whoever was supposed to be doing the orientation or whatever hadn't even showed up as far as Maluon was concerned. He groaned quietly.

"Hurry yourselves up. I want out of this Hell."

Maluon returned to his book. It was large and heavy, and bound in leather. The book was a catalog of steam locomotives from around the world. It included detailed plans for each engine, making it good for modellers like Maluon. He has had a fascination with steam technology since he was young.

View attachment 694563 Ragnar carefully listened with curiosity about this world. "Jotunheim? Only the sleeping onewhois as old as the world itself could tell you, but millions of generations of giants have born and died, into more. We are an ancient race on an ancient world. Our buildings are bigger than yours by two to three times, they are usually only one story. Rich or strong giants have their houses hewn from rock, most giants live in cabins and huts. We spend most of our time outdoors anyways so fancy houses are only for those who wish to show off. My father was born and raised here 37 years ago, he studied here and moved to Jotunheim with my mother after they got married, bringing his technology with him to our lands. Which still seems primitive compared to this smart phone of yours. I have pictures of home if you're interested but I don't have them on me right now."
CasualTea CasualTea
"I see." She said as her head nodded. She soon sat back down into her seat, having had enough time to stand and stretch. So from what she could tell, they're buildings are basically pretty simple. Of course they have to be bigger since they are giants, but it's usually one story buildings. How the houses are made from rock, she has some idea, but the one detail that stood out to her was that his father was actually from this world which would explain their technology. Since he was offering pictures of his home, she might as well show him pictures from where she was born. "Well... I can show you some pictures of where I come from." She said, pulling up some photos on her smart phone. "This place is a city known as Incheon in a country called Korea. While it costs a lot to live here considering it's a super city, my family work in high-paying jobs as well has connections that can even give them a place in Incheon. Even though it's really busy for companies and corporations, it's a nice place at night. This is the picture I took while I was just having a stroll with some of my friends. The lights around that time and the place... It all just looked pretty."
Image result for korea incheon

Faith Vallidoid

3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg Faith squeezed and dusted off any droplets of rain droplets. She observes the room still focused with their casual chat. She was the only one that freaked out, it was a blessing she didn't stand out. It would be a terrible first impression. Remembering the boy's so-called "cousin", Slowly, her head turns in her direction. To know the devil exist or even an imposter sends a cold chill down her spine. On that note, perhaps there is a heaven and her parents are there, safe and sound. A small smile tugs the brunette's lips. Learning about the impossible might not be so bad after all and actually something to look forward to in this school.

Noted, beside her stands Telith, whimpering as he shifts between her, and some boy under some pillows? It becomes apparent that he wanted to greet himself to the boy, but didn't want to leave her side. Why? She was just a stranger her threatened him and, yet feels compelled to stay. A light blush grows from her cheeks. "Cinnimon Bun." She muttered. Her heart strings tugged as he continued to do the same. Socializing is not something Faith wanted to try yet, but that's not gonna stop Talith; so with a heavy sigh she asks, "Do...do you want to say "hi" to that guy?"

Imgur.jpeg The boy's silence was overcome by a grumbling teen reading a catalog. By the looks of the front cover, trains. Intrigued by a fellow reader, she strides over to the elf, as she wondered why she hadn't seen him earlier. Perhaps the shade in which he was hiding under. "Impressive." She thought.

Aurora waves at the boy. "Salutations, my name is Aurora. I couldn't help, but notice what you were reading. Are you and avid reader too? " The aura she released for those she's close to spills, sending a calming presence.

Maluon looked up from his book to see an antlered girl asking about reading. Knowing his luck had just ran completely dry, he had no choice but to answer

"Yeah, but it depends on what it is though."

Maluon was hoping this wouldn't happen, but since it had, he wasn't going to be blatantly mean about it. He shifted in his chair a bit, hoping to get moe comfortable, but he was far to tall for it. He quickly gave up and returned to his book. Maluon was an experienced model builder before he bought the book, but after he got it, he started building his own from complete scratch, rather than a kit. He didn't always aim for super fine detail, but all of his models actually ran.

1584733780306.png Ragnar leaned over to carefully inspect the picture before withdrawing. "It does look like a beautiful place, it would be nice to visit in the future. I wish I had my pictures with me to show you what Jotunheim and my home look like, but that can wait for another time. We live in the vast forest where there's plenty of game to hunt. My mother would take me out twice a week on long hunts which are great fun."
CasualTea CasualTea

View attachment 694752 Ragnar leaned over to carefully inspect the picture before withdrawing. "It does look like a beautiful place, it would be nice to visit in the future. I wish I had my pictures with me to show you what Jotunheim and my home look like, but that can wait for another time. We live in the vast forest where there's plenty of game to hunt. My mother would take me out twice a week on long hunts which are great fun."
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari tilted her head. "I'm sorry, hunts? What kind of hunts?" She asked curiously. If he meant beast hunting then it was the same for her except it was a mission or operation. It was also the fact she had a specific target as well, and not just some random beast she would go and try to find. Though, whenever she couldn't find the target, it would just be an open case to let professionals handle like Hyunjin or even Jin.

1584735158453.png "For food and to deal with pesky beasts of course! Boar, stag, elk, deer, the occasional dire wolf and other annoyances. Even the annoying beasts made good food when cooked right! Luckily my father is a good fire mage and cook. One of the reasons mother fell for him HAHA!!!"
CasualTea CasualTea

Telith
interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid EldridSmith EldridSmith
Telith continued to flip between the two of them stoping on the girl again who‘s face had gone somewhat red.. did he do something wrong again? He though to himself the girl muttering something to herself About cinnamon? Before asking him if he wanted to go say hi to the other boy.. Telith gave A little nod “Yeah... Umm.. I would... you sure... you will be ok? You can come...too?” he asked nervously Whatever answer he did get form faith he ended up approaching the lamia carefully “hi.. there... that..l.. saw that... blanket thing.. before.. that really cool...”

1578799608854.png

arlosk
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith Mention: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Telith disappearing for a little while did concern arlosk a little bit looking around a little seeming a bit distracted. Walking off a bit keeping evren close to her of course “hmm.. wonder where he got off to?” She mumbled to herself. Before spotting Telith walking back into the hall with girl a and a cute one too Her heart almost exploded with how cute it looked pulling evren close to her self again “awww... that’s adorable looks like telith’s found a girl, reminds me of us girl a little hey?” She giggled practically leaving on evren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back