• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy a (not so) generic fantasy high school: IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1585260543454.png Liam felt warm from Aurora's words, he smiled timidly to her. "T-Thanks." He wanted to give her a hug but he felt that wouldn't be right since he just met her. Telith soon began talking and Liam turned his attention back to him. He didn't see much of the interaction between the two, they didn't seem to be a couple, but Liam doubted Telith would be in the wrong. "Y-You were trying to help and be nice..." He says as suddenly Telith's leaning on his shoulder causing him to become flustered out of sheer surprise. Liam didn't want to turn him away even though it was awkward so he summoned a mountain of blankets for them both to enjoy, the timid Liam even venturing out to offer Aurora a spot within the fluffy mountain.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg The chatter among voices, stirs the brunette awake. Her eyes flutter open staring at the ceiling as her body is engulfed by the matress and a sheet for warmth. Faith sits up wondering what happened.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Imgur.jpeg "You are most welcome" Aurora smiled. A jolt of surprise contorts her features as piles of blankets were suddenly summoned out of thin air. It was evident the Lamia did it. He seemed proud and unfazed by the ability. He even offered her a spot. She kindly rejected. "I'm fine, thank you. I'll just stand."
EldridSmith EldridSmith

View attachment 698948 Shadow magic quickly became one of his least favorites, far too much trickery and cowardice for a man to use it in such ways, though she was not a man and he had no complaints as he heard that human women were weaker than men. Ragnar seeing there were many approaching he quickly pivoted on his heel and swung in a circle, with the 7' blade with his already impressive reach he would likely connect with the real one before he could be hit.
The one with the spear and shield suddenly stopped and used her shield to block Ragnar's sword at an angle making Ragnar's sword bounce off of it, throwing it off its horizontal pathway as it was bounced at an upwards diagonal allowing the one with the claymore to complete her charge and strike at Ragnar's leg. Although, the impact threw her off balance, the quick electrical shock also added onto it and made her slam into the ground. To prevent herself from flying off the arena area, she stabbed her spear into the ground and began to recover. However, with the sword's new path, the one with the scythe had to quickly change her approach by quickly shooting a shadow chain from her sleeve into the ground and pulling herself down to it before the sword can touch her. The one with the gun continued shooting, soon obtaining a second gun in which she was now dual wielding two pistols and began to encircle Ragnar, keeping up her suppressing fire on the giant. After the one with the scythe successfully pulled herself down, she backed away to observe the situation before switching her weapons to a makeshift semi-automatic sniper and began to aim at his arm. Though, she needed a clear shot just to minimize damage and would only hope to disarm Ragnar.

Last edited:
1585262497468.png Being peppered by the little rubber bullets was annoying, but the pain was nothing compared to fighting a direwolf in the wild. Seeing as there were four of them he could not longer say on the defensive. He readied his sword before charging at the scythe one with a fast horizontal swing attempting to knock her out of the ring. After charging her he would grin as the ring now had a thin layer of water on it with which he ran an electrical current through to stun the others.
CasualTea CasualTea

View attachment 699057 Being peppered by the little rubber bullets was annoying, but the pain was nothing compared to fighting a direwolf in the wild. Seeing as there were four of them he could not longer say on the defensive. He readied his sword before charging at the scythe one with a fast horizontal swing attempting to knock her out of the ring. After charging her he would grin as the ring now had a thin layer of water on it with which he ran an electrical current through to stun the others.
CasualTea CasualTea
Before the one with the scythe could switch weapons, she noticed Ragnar charging towards her. She immediately jumped up, almost barely getting hit, before she shot a chain into the ceiling and hung above the arena for a bit. It appeared to be the real Nari because after the electrical current ran through the water, all her clones disappeared. She gritted her teeth a bit, sort of biting her tongue as a drop of blood came out of her mouth and into the thin water. Though the blood... began to spread in the water.

1585277744741.png Ragnar unaware of whatever blood magic was going on, using stomped his foot using wind magic to propel himself upwards to try and knock Nari down or end the match, whichever happened first.
CasualTea CasualTea

1585280254422.png Liam felt bad for surprising Aurora, and he felt like curling up in the blankets and hiding when she rejected... and he ended up curling up under his mountain of blankets but his face was still visible. He would have hidden completely but he was entranced by her, she was just too cute to look away from. His face began blushing some and he forced himself to look away timidly. "S-Sorry... this is probably weird... and my only power... though it's useless..." He says timidly, suddenly feeling very self conscious and realizing his power was useless or stupid to other people... he felt like curling up and disappearing but he just buried his head up to his nose instead.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

1585286550786.png
nurse
interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid EldridSmith EldridSmith
with faith waking up the nurse approached her carefully giving her a sweet smile as said before she seemed almost entirely human aside from her point ears "hey you feeling better now?" she asked softly hovering a slightly glowing hand over faith "you ended up fainting seems like your friends brought you here rather nice of them yes?" she said gesturing to telith, Liam and aroura the two reptile boys snuggled amongst a pile of blankets "now i can see that you're a little shocked yes? i know to find out the world is alot.. more diverse then you expected can well be a real shock mr cult was just trying to be nice, he's a little young for an elder god" she said in a reassuring tone to faith

telith
interaction Pumpkid Pumpkid EldridSmith EldridSmith Ace Cream Ace Cream
"Thanks... Liam... but.. I still feel.. like.. I caused it.." telith said shakily the sudden cover of blankets made telith feel a lot better emitting an odd purring sound "thanks.. again... this feels... better..." telith said happily but still shakily hearing Liam berate himself over his power telith giving him a smile, giving Liam an awkward little hug "hey...your power isn't useless its... comforting like... that's what's important... right?" he tried to say reassuringly then turning to that sleepy girl "umm... i guess... yeah... we are all friends? maybe?" he said unsure looking around at everyone in the room seeing that faith was up again.. he didn't wanna just talk to her... incase she fainted again.

He had heard about this school from the cloaked stranger, but never thought about attending until now, under Yamamoto as his guardian. Apparently all types of creatures can come and go, some big in size whilst others were as small as an ant. Either way, he was sure that everyone would have great offensive and defensive magic that only the mighty could wield. And then there was Rot, an average - hell, I wouldn't even go that far, more like a below average student when it came to light shows (powers) and strength, he didn't even know why he was allowed in the school to be honest. But, he's a hard working student with a massive goal that he wont fail on and that is what is pushing him forward. Plus, he's pretty sure that the teachers would train him to be a meat shield if they had it their way, I mean, the one thing he is actually good at is getting injured.

Speaking of which, right now, Rot is roaming around the school frantically looking for what he had lost, asking students along the way for the missing object, only to result in screams and the clacking of shoes on the concrete floor as they ran in the other direction. "Oh, come on! It's not that bad, jesus.." He'd shout to the girl running down the hall, before watching as she disappeared around the corner. He'd continue the way he was going though, turning his yellow iris' to the floor in hope that he'd find what he was looking foor. "Where the hell did those bastards put it, It's the first day of school and I'm already getting into these situations. I knew I shouldn't have said anything about being undead, they always mess with 'em.."

After about ten minutes of searching, he'd turn the corner and accidently bump into two people, stumbling backwards slightly and falling on to his ass, shaking his head vigorously before looking up to see a male with blue, long locks tied back into a pony tail and a crimson red skinned female with horns and a tail. "Whoops, my bad!" Rot would say as he jumped back to his feet and greeted them. "Hi, my name is Rothgar, people call me Rot. Say, have you seen an arm around here at all?" he'd mention with an awkward smile under his mask, pointing to a gaping wound where his left arm used to be. No blood was pouring from it, but it looked like a normal wound from a recently severed arm. "Everyone just runs away when I try and ask them. But it's not a big deal, it's just a missing arm. Who'd be afraid of a guy with a missing arm, am I right?"

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
Dawn

"I see..." Dawn just nodded casually at Telith's answer. She herself wasn't the type that easily think other people as friend but she respected Telith's answer as it is.

"You," Shifting her attention to the newly conscious Faith, Dawn gave her a sharp glare as she warned her. "I don't know what kind of sheltered life you have before this, but you should stop freaking out like that. It's rude and if you freak out in front of the wrong person you will have a fist on your face."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Pumpkid Pumpkid EldridSmith EldridSmith

View attachment 699282 Ragnar unaware of whatever blood magic was going on, using stomped his foot using wind magic to propel himself upwards to try and knock Nari down or end the match, whichever happened first.
CasualTea CasualTea
Before Ragnar could get to Nari, he felt something wrap around his leg, before other things began to wrap around other places. The now thin layer of blood had chains coming out of it. Due to the density of how much blood was in the chains, they were a dark red that might as well be considered black. With much force, the chains pulled him down, making him slam his back into the ground. Nari continued to hang before she dropped her scythe, the pole stabbing into the ground and she fell only to land on the scythe and use the blade as a plate form she could stand on. She looked down at Ragnar awaiting for him to forfeit, as large blood spikes began shooting up along the edges of the arena, making the area unable to tread without getting hurt.

Faith Vallidoid
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ace Cream Ace Cream Mentions: EldridSmith EldridSmith

3610831360d13002e4927baf21668d47.jpg The nurse's melodic voice calmed Faith from freaking out over the elf's pointy ears. To think, such a beautiful creature exists? She nods, "Yeah, I guess so?" The nurse proceeded to talk to her as if she knew her background? The only explanation Faith can think of is magic. When she applied, they must do background checks of some sort and know her inside and out? She is still in disbelief over the whole "magic" existing even when something cryptic is standing right in front of her. She promised to give it a chance for herself and Telith but learning things one after another is quite overwhelming to the point of fainting. She groaned at the fact that a tough cookie like herself fainted.'Shameful'. She murmured. Then there was Mr. Cult. A young god? The only god she believes in is within her religion. Anyone considering themselves as such must be a psychopath, though the so acclaimed "young God" did no harm to her. Perhaps his intentions are yet to be questioned? Regardless, she is here for a sole purpose to figure out what is wrong with her in hopes of a cure with a nurse standing right in front of her. 'Jackpot'! She thought. Before she can even ask for her condition, her attention is drawn away when the nurse pointed toward Telith and his new friend he wanted to check up. She glad he could comfort him, they both seem the same or was he still comforting the boy under the covers? She freaked a little growing used to surprises when a girl with antlers stands beside the two. A petite little girl with white hair storms up to her, scolding her for fainting. This irks the brunette as she has the audacity to tell her what to do on something she couldn't help. "Excuse me little Miss Prissy Pants? Who are you to decide when I can and cannot faint? I can't help it. It's a natural response to too much stress or anxiety. You're one to talk for passing out on campus. Try to sleep early, then you wouldn't be so damn tired." She growled. "Fight me?" She scoffed. "I'm twice your size, Shorty, and been fighting pricks forever and I always win. As for sheltered, it's none of your business what I've been doing. Keep your nose out of it and we won't have a problem. Nobody asked you anyway. I'm not hurting anyone." She mumbled the last sentence under her breath. Her eyes focused on the architecture as her mind wanders. "Seems this school is no different..." She saddens. As fate would have it, even bullies exist in this school. Starting to pick fights with her wherever she goes without trying, not even if she tried to avoid with a mask or a hood like Telith. She sighed returning to the nurse as she finished dealing with the Shortstalk.

"Hey nurse, I gotta question. I've been having some freaky responses and suddenly I get claws and scales crawling up on me when I panic. I'm not sure why and it's getting in the way of my mental health."

Aurora Cosmos
Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith

Imgur.jpeg Aurora tilts her head as Liam digs himself deep into his fort of blankets. Liam's face grew red the longer he stares as if under her spell. To her, it's nothing new as she is accustomed to stares knowing her powers have such an effect on weaker or newcomers. He proceeded to apologize and beat himself up over his powers, while Aurora found it astonishing. "It's your ability? I had no idea anyone could do that." She frowned, "It's not stupid at all. I think it's a useful ability and a strong one too. You can comfort people even in the grimmest of times and emotional support is what I believe the most powerful ability of all. At the end of the day, emotions overcome logic no matter what like love, friendship and even misery needs company." She chirped and pats his head gently knowing it was a sign of assurance from what she is taught with animals. "Right? You're helping your friend now when he needs it. Look how calm he is now, purring."[/imageFloat]

Last edited:
1585339811991.png Ragnar had long since surpassed peak human strength, as such he wrenched himself free from the blood using his water to push it away from him, making a 10' tornado with crackling electricity around him allowing him to get up. He could only keep it up for about a minute, as such he took this time to charge at Nari one final time, one handing the sword while ready to try and pin or grapple her with the other if the blade failed.
CasualTea CasualTea (last attack from me)

1585340097786.png Liam felt warm and happy inside as Aurora and Telith complimented his power, causing his tail to writhe and shit around happily in the blankets. "T-Thanks..." He says as Aurora begins to pet his head, Liam felt like he was melting under her hand as it felt amazing. While being headpat and feeling like he was in heaven he asked: "S-So we're all friends now?" He asked Faith, Aurora, and Telith... Dawn and Faith seemed to dislike each other so Liam decided against directing his attention towards her, he would try being friendly with her again later.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Pumpkid Pumpkid Ace Cream Ace Cream

View attachment 699780 Ragnar had long since surpassed peak human strength, as such he wrenched himself free from the blood using his water to push it away from him, making a 10' tornado with crackling electricity around him allowing him to get up. He could only keep it up for about a minute, as such he took this time to charge at Nari one final time, one handing the sword while ready to try and pin or grapple her with the other if the blade failed.
CasualTea CasualTea (last attack from me)
Nari moved out of the way and formed blood spikes in her place as well as a shadowy apparition of herself moving to swing at Ragnar, which could prove deadly if Ragnar wasn't careful. Nari had dealt with foes bigger than her before, though none of them were people. They were usually beasts that she was tasked with eliminating. She didn't know how to counter Ragnar while holding back as to not hurt him completely. She just hoped that if he did get hurt, it wouldn't be too much of a problem to heal him. Though she had to move far enough to avoid the tornado, and she had to make sure the spikes would harden so it was like a rock on a mountain. The shadow, however, wasn't exactly affected by it because it was purely a shadow with a little bit of blood coating on the blade part of the scythe.

Last edited:
Dawn

"I see..." Dawn was rather surprised that the girl snapped back at her advice. Did I phrase it wrong again? Meh, she quickly dismissed the thought.

"I really really hope this 'anxiety and stress' of yours won't cost anyone life later when we start fighting beast. This school is not for the faint hearted." After saying it, Dawn wore her sleeping mask and tried to sleep on the bed. She came here for sleeping, not coaching another student. Maybe she shouldn't even bother with the freaky girl, but then her sister would scold her. At least try to help other people, allright? That was what Twilight made her promise.

I'm trying and failing, Twie. Always. I don't care anymore.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Pumpkid Pumpkid EldridSmith EldridSmith

1585360037160.png Ragnar charged straight towards the apparation of Nari, cleaving straight through it and the blood spike before turning around to try and find the real Nari. He needed to learn some sort of sight magic to see through the damnable illusions and shadows, they were starting to get on his nerves. He angrily stomped his foot cracking a section of the ring. "I can't find you and you can't hurt me, draw?"
CasualTea CasualTea

1578799608854.png

arlosk
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith BlackLung BlackLung
“Oh.... you know what I think your right, don't wanna waste that freebie hey?” She whispered back to evren with a little bit of a smile but evren did pose a good question where to go first? honestly just aimless wandering didn’t seem like a bad idea although the answer to her question literally hit her. Turning around there was a boy.. obviously undead considering the lack of his arm and him not seeming too worried about it. The zombie boy jumped back up on his feet arlosk giving him a smile “welll hi there, you know running into a girl a little cliche dont ya think?~” arlosk one Flirtatious as always “aaaanyyyway nice to meet you then rot, but no don’t think iv seen your arm Around, ya sure you didn’t lose it on purpose?“ she said with a little bit of a giggle.

"Yeah, it is kind of cliche', but if you know me, I'm full of 'em. And no, it wasn't on purpose at all, some asshats decided it'd be funny to just yank the thing off and run away with it. Damn idiots." As he was speaking to the two of them, he happened to look over their shoulders and see something dangling out of the edge of a window, which caught his eye. "Wait a minute.." he'd squint a little, seeing the greyish color of it. "That's it!" Rothgar quickly edged his way around the two of them and sprinted to the window, catching his arm before it fully fell out of it. "Wooo." he wiped his forehead with the missing arm in relief, before placing the two wounds back together, watching as the veins and muscle pulled it's self together like a magnet. "Ahh, that's better. Sorry for disturbing you two, I'll be off then!" Rot mentioned as he stretched out his newfound arm, moving it around to adjust once again.​

EldridSmith EldridSmith Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

View attachment 700001 Ragnar charged straight towards the apparation of Nari, cleaving straight through it and the blood spike before turning around to try and find the real Nari. He needed to learn some sort of sight magic to see through the damnable illusions and shadows, they were starting to get on his nerves. He angrily stomped his foot cracking a section of the ring. "I can't find you and you can't hurt me, draw?"
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari chuckled a bit before the blood began to retreat back into Nari's arm. "Well, of course I didn't want to hurt you. Most of my attacks are meant to kill and it'd be bad if I killed my first friend here, right?" She said as she walked up to him, holding her scythe behind her back with one hand as she had patted him on the back with her free hand.

Just as Maluon was about to pull out his book again, he heard mr. Sodak speaking to him. Maluon looked up and responded quietly.

"Yeah, very much so, why do you ask?"

Maluon was starting to wonder when people would actually leave him alone, after all, he was making it obvious that he didn't like social situations, at least he thought he was. In any case, Maluon knew he could at least minimize the amount of social interaction by simply not saying much.

1585439757448.png "HAHA It is nice to have you as a friend as well. But you underestimate the resiliance of giants and half giants. My mother can crack stone with her fist yet stabbing me with a knife will only get about an quarter of an inch into my skin."
CasualTea CasualTea

1585286550786.png

nurse
interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid Ace Cream Ace Cream
the nurse simply sighed at dawn looking at her with a slight frown "please... dawn.. that really wasn't necessary" she replied calmly turning back to faith "don't worry about her she's probably just a bit grumpy being nocturnal can be a serious pain sometimes" she spoke to faith reassuring retuning to running her slightly glowing hand over faith for some reason? that's when the girl asked a question that the nurse had honestly been expecting. the nurse gave faith a smile "ok, this might be a little unbelievable, but miss faith, you're not exactly human, well fully human, see you hit your wyrmling stage, a bit like puberty, except in your case your draconic blood has started showing through, don't freak out to much its perfectly normal, please if you have any questions just ask them now hey?" she sad sweetly.

View attachment 700548 "HAHA It is nice to have you as a friend as well. But you underestimate the resiliance of giants and half giants. My mother can crack stone with her fist yet stabbing me with a knife will only get about an quarter of an inch into my skin."
CasualTea CasualTea
Nari just chuckled off Ragnar's boastfulness about how much of a tank he can be. But, he may have a point. Giants could be dozens of times resilient to any sort of damage, making it seem like that their skin is a sort of armor, or maybe it's the density of the muscles under it? She doesn't know the full autonomy of a giant so she wouldn't really know. So, it's a good thing to have someone like that as an ally. If not, it'd be a real bad enemy to put up with. After she dispelled all her magic and made her weapons disappear, she looked around the room wondering if they caught some eyes, considering how big the fight had gotten. She sort of doubted considering everyone else has their powers and stuff. She just hoped it didn't catch anyone's attention in a bad way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back