• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Finally re-checking this now that I feel better

@harapeko excellent fuckin choice my dude!

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel love it!

I mentioned this on the ooc thread but now that I'm starting to feel better/the RP should hopefully be revving itself back up!!
Nice man! (And Thanks!)

How should I start my Intro, Should I just join in along with the others? And how will the jet itself be available?

You're more than welcome to join!

Here's a link to the ooc thread!

akm anime (1).png

Name: ACOA-74 "Snowy Owl" (Russian: Автономный Специальный Операции Андроид 74 "Сова") (NATO reporting name: Victory)

Nickname: Сова, Owl, AA-74, Мила

Preferred Name: Mila/Мила

World Origin: OC World. Russia and the U.S have once again found themselves locked in a technological rat race to prove who can create the better android.

Race: Android

Affiliation: Directorate "V" of the FSB Special Purpose Center

Motivation: To prove that Russia is the most technologically advanced country in the world

Bio: Created specifically for Spetsgruppa "V" or Vympel of the Russian Federal Security Service, Mila is a multi-role android designed for a variety of operations and tasks ranging from intelligence gathering to both espionage and counter-espionage operations both Domestically in Russia and Internationally throughout the world. Since activation, Mila has seen a number of upgrades and modifications throughout the years with the newest technology to ensure her superiority on the field against hostile units and other androids.

Weapons and Equipment:

AK-218 Modular Assault Rifle - Built and continued from the original AK-47 the Kalashnikov Concern has far improved its designs but has kept the original iconic banana magazine and continued to keep the same amazing reliability the company has always been renowned for. The gun similar to most advanced assault rifles is capable of using a variety of attachments. Along with that, however, the rifle has been customized from its original form to link and feed data to Mila establishing a one-way secure link between her and the weapon.

P525X Modular Compact Pistol - Primarily favored by Special Ops for its high level of customizability Mila took a quick liking t it after managing to grab one off of a hostile android and quickly requested for one of her own to be created. The gun features many customizable settings and attachments which are monitored and controlled through a one-way link feeding her data when needed. Along with that, the gun has been modified to accept a variety of specialized ammo.

Combat/Utility Knife - Standard Issue Utility Knife

External Automata Enhancement System ( EAES ) - Manufactured specially by the Kalashnikov Concern as a combat suit for Mila in particular. Mila's EAES has been designed to initiate a two-way connection between her and the suit essentially allowing her to operate it as an extension of her body though much bigger, faster, and stronger. A negative drawback however is that EAES cannot work with humans or other automata it has not been designed for due to some of the ways it links with the unit. Some features Mila's has been equipped with include A processer booster allowing for faster calculations, more memory storage, and many offensive capabilities designed to aid Mila. Some notable features of the EAES include an integrated support A. I named XA-5 or as Mila calls her "Mum" stemming from the fact that XA-5 often tends to be overprotective of Mila. When the suit is not in use, XA-5 can use the suit as a "body" and control is similar to a normal android. In terms of transportation, the EAES can be compacted into a backpack and put on without external help. The suit itself carries a single AK-89 Heavy Rifle along with a variety of other supporting armaments.
AMOR LETS GO (1).jpg

Abilities/Skills:

System Features
- Greatly Increased Mobility/Agility
- Perfect Reflexes
- Capable of Electronic Warfare
- Integrated Scanners/Sensors
- Able to upgrade herself and adept
- Strong electronic defense systems
- Night Vision
- Infra-Red Sight
- Adaptive programming
- Increased Resilience/Integrated Armor
- Able to create an electrical charge to shock people or items when touching them
- Access to a large pool of data
- Her body and skin feel and look near identical to a human's
- Can make her body feel warmer or colder if she chooses

Energy Generation and Production - Mila possesses both primary and backup power storage and to maintain optimal efficiency is required to charge about every 24 Hours. Though the most effective way for energy generation is through charging from a standard power outlet a final source of energy can be contained from the consumption of food
Skills

- Long-range combat
- Close Range Combat
-Guerilla Warfare
- Calculating
- Following Orders
- Robotics
-Programming/Hacking
- Tracking
- Adaptive (Catches on to new things extremely quickly)
- Data Storage

Weaknesses

- Forced to follow orders given by her superior officers without question
- Requires Charging
- Direct contact to a strong enough electro magnetic pulse or electrical shock will often shut her down

1627138236591.jpeg

Character Name: Yoshikage Kira

Motivation/Fatal Trigger: Kiras Motivation, in simple words, is to live a quite life. One where nothing extraordinary happens, and he can continue his fetish ways in peace.

World Origin: Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Powers and skills: Kira himself doesnt have any skills, but his stand, Killer Queen has a few tricks up its sleeve. Its somewhat weak of a humanoid stand, but still stronger then the average body lifter. However, its real skills come in its different bombs.

• Bomb#1 (Bomb transmutation): By touch, Killer Queen may charge any object with explosive energy, which is then transferred into the first person to touch it. The Stand can then manually detonate the energy with a gesture, creating explosions of variable size and power.
  • Bomb#2 (Sheer Heart Attack): An autonomous entity that detaches from the Stand's left hand. It tracks and destroys targets with infrared homing. It's virtually indestructible, and can not be destroyed by ordinary means. However, it only targets the hottest thing in the area.

Equipment: NA

Background: Yoshikage Kira

Weaknesses:
His greatest fear would be being found out about, and even though his stand is up their on the strongest, he is human. Also, any damage done to stands will reflect back on their users. But only a stand can hurt another stand.....

((Remember when I said I was going to do Speed O' Sound Sonic? I lied. Jojo Time!))

darkred darkred For right now I'd really prefer if everyone kept to one character. I appreciate you asking tho!

Everyone Everyone else Apologies again for the lack of update! Came home from work last night and was extremely tired. Got another closing shift today but should work out tomorrow since that's a morning-afternoon shift =w=

darkred darkred For right now I'd really prefer if everyone kept to one character. I appreciate you asking tho!

Everyone Everyone else Apologies again for the lack of update! Came home from work last night and was extremely tired. Got another closing shift today but should work out tomorrow since that's a morning-afternoon shift =w=
Well you might want to let everyone in the OOC know you're still alive. I didn't even know you posted here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back