• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MidwayLives

"What's your favorite scary movie...?"
giphy.gif

A group of killers banded together as one.

You feel as though your head was struck with a cement block. Your vision is blurry and fading in and out. Finally, after a moment or two of struggling, you shake your head and work to recollect your senses. The room around you is dimly lit with a single lightbulb swinging idly back and forth above you and before you is a series of steel bars. Without touching them, it's unclear if they're electrified or not. Having felt a noticeable weight around your neck, you move your hands up and feel on what appears to be some kind of metal collar that's locked on around your neck. As you continue to move your hands along it, a low pitched beep can be heard and the more you move your hands, the louder it gets and suddenly you decide to cease messing with it. You'd like to be a whole head shorter but not like this.
You frown and are clearly displeased with your current situation. You reason that the beeping was meant to signify one of two potential outcome if you continued messing with the collar: It'd harm you with a mild shock or it'd skip the reprimanding shock and simply blow your head apart. As you're not aware of possessing any regenerative capabilities at this time, you decide not to press your luck. As you step closer to the bars but taking caution not to actually touch them, you notice other figures sitting in cells just like yours with collars wrapped around their necks. You call out to them and they ignore you, seemingly focused on trying to find their own way out of here, uncaring of whatever happened to you. You couldn't blame them however. You couldn't care less if they got out of this mess. You were looking out for number one.
You look through your pockets and just as you assumed, they're empty. Whoever abducted you and took you here pickpocketed you and then strapped on this collar for good measure. Was this some kind of punishment for what you'd done? If somebody asked you face to face if you saw yourself as a good person? You'd say no in a heartbeat because it'd be the truth. Maybe this was the work of a regime that you'd been paid to work against or somebody with one hell of a grudge and lots of enemies, going off the other occupants, but either way, you were craving answers. Just then, the sound of static reverberating throughout the hall assaulted your ears. You clutched at them in a futile attempt to block out the noise but it was useless. Just then, a distorted yet distinctly male sounding voice replaces the static. "Congratulations on awakening, you lucky few. Some didn't have as great of a reaction to the sedatives used and had to be disposed of. You're free to join them however if you don't listen closely." The voice warns and you immediately snap, demanding answers! Before you can catch your breath from your rant, a violent shock courses through your body. You collapse to the ground, your body convulsing and twitching and the only thought crossing your mind at the moment: Well, at least now you know the bars aren't electrified, the collar has that function in check!
You grip onto the bars and slowly pull yourself back up, somewhat grateful that you hadn't landed into the puddle of brown-ish looking water dripping from a busted overhead pipe in your cell. Seems you weren't having the best of luck given you'd been shocked and the other 'prisoners' were laughing at you but given what the voice had said, could have been worse. You could have died. "Now, if we're clear to go without any further interruptions, my agents brought you here to this facility in order to test your skills. I've looked across worlds and seen your talents and one thing you all have in common? You're all damn good at killing others. Professionalism and accuracy like that is just what I'm looking for. You'll have to excuse the rough treatment however." The voice said, referring to the collars. "If I were to simply let you roam around as you pleased, who's to say you'd give the slightest of inclinations as to what I had to say? The collars are made out of a highly durable metal and I'm sure none of you are idiots, barring an exception here and there,(you felt oddly singled out once again)you've no doubt come to the conclusion that the collars will explode upon any attempts at tampering. Don't test it. I've seen it in action, it DOES work."
So it's become clear to you why the others here were captured. You included-all likely share the same profession: killing people for a living. Some folks saw it as being no better than a mass murderer or a serial killer but you saw it as good honest work that paid well. Where was the harm in making some big bucks while taking out some scumbag that nobody would miss? Not wanting to be shocked however or have your head blown apart, you exhale in relief as another person demands to know WHY they simply couldn't just be hired like normal. "Why would I do that when this is much more fun? Seeing you forced to work together as a unit while trying to survive on a world that's as far as you know hostile to you? I want to see who survives and who doesn't make the cut. The ones who do? You'll be rewarded handsomely. I can assure you of that." Another assassin cheekily quips if they can ask who the voice is then. "Sorry, but I don't kiss and tell. Besides, if you were to come after me instead of focusing on surviving the threats that await you here? You'll only be dooming yourself and those around you. The latter I'm sure you don't care about but if you're not careful? Well, this facility has quite the numerous amount of defenses situated around it. Getting out of here alive is a much better way to test you all than simply hiring you and placing you in nice cozy rooms until it's time to do what needs to be done. If you need to call me anything, call me 'The Benefactor."
"Your abilities haven't been tampered with apart from the fact that trying to utilize them in any regard on your collars will be treated as attempting to alter or escape from them and the explosives will be activated and you'll be but another failure among the many before you. Your cells will open momentarily and a guide will come to inform you of your first target to take out and thus the first step to getting those collars off. For your sake, I suggest you bring your A-game and don't disappoint. Good luck!" The voice cut off and the cell doors slid open and you stood out among those around you and you exhale. Before you, a box carrying your equipment raised itself out of the ground. Kneeling down, you open it up and slip your mask over your face. You've never been much of a group player and no doubt you'll have to kill one or two of one of these goons while trying to 'play along.' But for now you've gotta just stomach it and survive! If there was something at the end for all this hassle then you bet you'd do whatever it took to get it!
latest
... Time to paint it black!
You're not one to explain yourself or give any kind of explanation really. Let the others explain if they want.

Ãle¥Ã¢rt: AdÁ"¾it##0_);al dat*õÿa package ccccccccccccccccccccccccorruptedþÿÿÿ ... ... ... -#,##0. Chat lo-#,##0 agoSFr." #SFr." #SFr." # $ Ó5 seconds. ḩ̢̙̩̖̥͈̦͉͙͖̯̻̃̋̋ͦ̿͌̽ͪͤ͠͡͝ͅh̺͕̫̟̰̼̫͈̭͍̰̫͎̝̤̱͕̗̣͛̂̀̍̿͋̅̈́̒͋̚͞uͦ̈͊ͣ̊̈͊̒́̎̈́̆́̎͒̀͏̢҉̩̺̮̦̜̞̲͇̝̮̥͉b̷̋̔̌͛̋̄͋̊̎͌̆̂̀̆͗ͪͭ҉͏̘̮̯͚̻̰͉͝ ** Fatal exception: Data corrupted *** Kill or be killed. You've taken lives and your services have been called upon. Prove your worth the effort that was put into obtaining you. Your life depends on it.

Character Name:

(MM/DD/YY optional, approximate guess is fine)

Motivation/Fatal Trigger (short version is I want you to think "what would your character want when the job is done(money, girls, whatever their heart desires) and write what comes to mind here. By the beginning of the story all PCs are fresh off being "recruited" for the purpose of testing their skills and seeing if they're worth a damn and the last thing you remember is a dart being shot into your neck filled with some kind of sedative and the heavy thunk of a rifle butt cracking you across the head. You caught a glimpse of your attacker but it was brief(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...gUIyiibIO4llP3FvibmZ1VMl8U6SLjvtZzVF_Mb4DRVAg) The fatal trigger is what your character holds dear to them(if anything) and if the collars and the risk of them exploding weren't enough to force you to tow the line, threatening this will be. Obviously this will vary wildly from character to character depending on personality and moral alignment, but offhand examples include the allure of greed or material gain, the promise of something they need or want, straight-up blackmail using incriminating information or the wellbeing of a loved one, etc. The only requirement is that it should obviously be a big deal to whoever you're playing, but other than that what's driving them is completely up to you. Creativity is encouraged. This may be revealed IC either as a plot point or at the discretion of the character involved for EMOTIONS)

^Just wanna add onto this that if you don't feel comfortable sharing it in the thread itself feel free to DM it to me! It can stay secret until it's deemed relevant enough to reveal or be made clear in the RP proper(if it takes off!)

World Origin: (Please specify your character's canon/home series.)

Powers and skills: (Give an outline of your character's capabilities. Bear in mind low-powered or even non-super humans are what the story is tailored for; I trust y'all to have common sense when choosing characters and I'm happy to try and work with you on a case to case basis, but I'd rather not over-rely on nerfing so if a character's just too strong I'll ask you to pick again.)-

Equipment: (What kind of weapons, armors, gadgets, etc, if any, does your character have?)

Background: (You all know the drill. Gimme the downlow on what your character's all about. Can be as long or as short as you like, but bonus points for anything that limits how much google research I have to do afterwards-- I like to mold to my players as a GM rather than vice-versa, so you never know what part of a character's history might come up or be plot relevant somehow. If you're playing an OC this should be something comprehensive to compensate for the lack of info sources available, though it's really up to you and how much you wanna involve their story.)-Again, thanks Gus Gungus Gus Gungus

Weaknesses: (What kind of things do your characters fear, or any physical weaknesses?)

Quick Question: do we need a world Origin? I.e. what if it's just an OC that doesn't belong to any specific Canon?
If you wanna add in a little snippet about what the world's like for where your OC's from/based that's fine! But if you don't want to then that's cool too!

Name: Dr Richard Lockhart

Alias: The Sulfur Man

images

Motivation:
A fully funded lab with staff, who don't ask questions, and as many.....test subjects as he needs.

Fatal Trigger:
His research assistant, Danielle. The only person to whom he truly feels for.

World Origin:
Earth Gamma - a world scorched by nuclear radiation, where the few safe cities are surrounded by toxic wastelands. The cities themselves work similarly to our own, but with a heavier emphasis on scientific advancement.

Powers/Skills:
- Exceptional biochemist
- Equally exceptional knowledge of the human body
- Vast knowledge of chemicals and their various uses.
- Skilled with a blade. Be it knife, dagger, or scale
- Intelligent

Weakness:
- Not particularly strong
- Obsessive

Equipment:
- Knives
- Gasmask
- Vials of sulphuric acid, modified to work as projectiles

Background:
Even at the young age of 11, Richard knew two things. He had an intelligence that far surpassed his colleagues and he felt nothing for those who surrounded him. As he grew, the intelligence would be nurtured and grown. The nothingness he felt would be less so nurtured, rather it was only ever diagnosed. Sociopathy. His parents had tried to cure this condition but with no success. That was the reality, at least. However, the numerous visits to therapists and doctors harmed his learning, so Richard learned to fact emotions; after which his parents left him alone.

At age 18 Richard was hired by a well known research group that aimed to study the various mutants that roamed outside the city walls. It was enjoyable for Richard at first, but one annoying fact became apparent. These people was cowards. Richard had so many ideas to research, hypotheses to test, but all were rejected. Too unsafe. Too risky. Harmful to human volunteers. It was infuriating. Only one other person shared Richard's process of thought; Danielle.

The two were sick of all the restrictions that truly held back their research, so they went off the grid. In secret they began experimenting off the books. Performing tests that were rightfully classified as torture. To the point where subjects often....went missing from official lab records. The research continued, to the point where Richard began to see the beauty in the mutants. No longer aiming to cure them, now aiming to make more.

Eventually he and Danielle were caught, their experiments revealed. Efforts were made to arrest and contain them, but the two had fled long before any action could be made. Over the next few years their experiments continued, taking "volunteers" from off the street. Some were never seen again, but some were found days after their disappearance. But they never returned the same. Some had new limbs, others bulging lumps, but all had their faces and bodies disfigured by acid. As such legend and whispered words grew of the mysterious kidnappings by The Sulfur Man.

this has my interest! imma just track for now, and might get a form up for my time travelling assassin son soon enough XD

tenor.gif

Character Name: Number Five. Five Hargreeves. The Boy.

Age: Five is 58 years old. However, his physical body is that of a 13 year old. His birthday is October 1st, 1989.

Motivation/Fatal Trigger: Five's motivations are simple: He wants to protect his family, at all costs. With his family at threat, he's practically your puppet. He'll do anything to keep them safe. Promise that no harm will come to them, and he'll do whatever is asked of him.

World Origin: The Umbrella Academy (Netflix Series)

Powers and skills: Five's abilities consist of space-time maniuplation. He's capable of performing spacial jumps, or "blinks" which allow him to essentially teleport to anywhere he wishes to be. However, longer distances, or blinks with multiple people/objects are physically taxing on him. Similarly, his powers are energy based, so without sufficient energy, he will not be able to teleport.

He is also capable of time-travel, however he has limited control over these abilities, and most previous attempts to time travel have ended in failure for him. He has, however, recently succeeded in rewinding time by a few seconds, rather than days or decades. This ability is more of a failsafe than anything else though, as it is extremely taxing on him.

On top of this, Five's time serving the Commission, has provided him with the training of a professional assassin. The Commission also, most likely, performed modifications on his body and possibly DNA, to make him more effecient. He has survived far more than he should have, because of this.

Additionally, Five has genius levels of intelligence. Although, his stunted emotional intelligence, and excessive pride hold him back from achieving his true potential.

Equipment: None. Five takes advantage of the resources around him. He's capable of killing someone with just about anything he's provided with, and/or can get his hands on.

Background: Number Five was one of 43 children born on the exact same day, to mothers that had not previously been pregnant. However, only 7 of those 43 children were adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves. Five, as his name suggests, was the fifth child of the 7. He grew up alongside his 6 siblings within The Umbrella Academy being "trained" by his father from a young age to be capable of saving the world.

Five ran away at the age of 13, however. Intending to prove a point to his father, he used his time-travel abilities to travel into the future. He ended up stuck in what was essentially the end of the world. He spent the next 45 years of his life within the apocalypse, fell in love with a mannequin, buried his family and lost a good portion of his sanity in the process. He was only "rescued" from his suffering, when he was scouted by a woman known as The Handler, a high ranking member of the Temporal Commission. Who were, essentially, time traveling assassins and wished to use Five for his abilities.

He was molded into the perfect agent, working for the Commission for a uncertain amount of time, and was considered a legend within his line of work. He only left the Commission after figuring out the equation necessary to get back to his original timeline, he messed up the equation however, which is why he's stuck at physically 13.

Since, with the "help" of his dysfunctional family, he has prevented the apocalypse twice. Never once taking a break from his mission to jeep them safe.

Weaknesses: Five is heavily traumatized. Most of his fears revolve around his time spent in the apocalypse, with a few also stemming from his abusive childhood. His biggest fear is losing his family. However, he also has a strong dislike of fire (and ash), the dark and thunderstorms. Arguably, his damaged (if not broken) mind, is one of his biggest setbacks for this reason.

Despite his enhanced resilience, he is still very much a skinny 13 year old, and could probably be snapped like a twig, if facing a larger equally or higher skilled opponent. His powers run on energy, so if he's out, he can't teleport. He also has a weakness to sedatives, and, his own lack of self care means he's usually not in prime form.

Last edited:

You feel as though your head was struck with a cement block. Your vision is blurry and fading in and out. Finally, after a moment or two of struggling, you shake your head and work to recollect your senses. The room around you is dimly lit with a single lightbulb swinging idly back and forth above you and before you is a series of steel bars. Without touching them, it's unclear if they're electrified or not. Having felt a noticeable weight around your neck, you move your hands up and feel on what appears to be some kind of metal collar that's locked on around your neck. As you continue to move your hands along it, a low pitched beep can be heard and the more you move your hands, the louder it gets and suddenly you decide to cease messing with it. You'd like to be a whole head shorter but not like this.
You frown and are clearly displeased with your current situation. You reason that the beeping was meant to signify one of two potential outcome if you continued messing with the collar: It'd harm you with a mild shock or it'd skip the reprimanding shock and simply blow your head apart. As you're not aware of possessing any regenerative capabilities at this time, you decide not to press your luck. As you step closer to the bars but taking caution not to actually touch them, you notice other figures sitting in cells just like yours with collars wrapped around their necks. You call out to them and they ignore you, seemingly focused on trying to find their own way out of here, uncaring of whatever happened to you. You couldn't blame them however. You couldn't care less if they got out of this mess. You were looking out for number one.
You look through your pockets and just as you assumed, they're empty. Whoever abducted you and took you here pickpocketed you and then strapped on this collar for good measure. Was this some kind of punishment for what you'd done? If somebody asked you face to face if you saw yourself as a good person? You'd say no in a heartbeat because it'd be the truth. Maybe this was the work of a regime that you'd been paid to work against or somebody with one hell of a grudge and lots of enemies, going off the other occupants, but either way, you were craving answers. Just then, the sound of static reverberating throughout the hall assaulted your ears. You clutched at them in a futile attempt to block out the noise but it was useless. Just then, a distorted yet distinctly male sounding voice replaces the static. "Congratulations on awakening, you lucky few. Some didn't have as great of a reaction to the sedatives used and had to be disposed of. You're free to join them however if you don't listen closely." The voice warns and you immediately snap, demanding answers! Before you can catch your breath from your rant, a violent shock courses through your body. You collapse to the ground, your body convulsing and twitching and the only thought crossing your mind at the moment: Well, at least now you know the bars aren't electrified, the collar has that function in check!
You grip onto the bars and slowly pull yourself back up, somewhat grateful that you hadn't landed into the puddle of brown-ish looking water dripping from a busted overhead pipe in your cell. Seems you weren't having the best of luck given you'd been shocked and the other 'prisoners' were laughing at you but given what the voice had said, could have been worse. You could have died. "Now, if we're clear to go without any further interruptions, my agents brought you here to this facility in order to test your skills. I've looked across worlds and seen your talents and one thing you all have in common? You're all damn good at killing others. Professionalism and accuracy like that is just what I'm looking for. You'll have to excuse the rough treatment however." The voice said, referring to the collars. "If I were to simply let you roam around as you pleased, who's to say you'd give the slightest of inclinations as to what I had to say? The collars are made out of a highly durable metal and I'm sure none of you are idiots, barring an exception here and there,(you felt oddly singled out once again)you've no doubt come to the conclusion that the collars will explode upon any attempts at tampering. Don't test it. I've seen it in action, it DOES work."
So it's become clear to you why the others here were captured. You included-all likely share the same profession: killing people for a living. Some folks saw it as being no better than a mass murderer or a serial killer but you saw it as good honest work that paid well. Where was the harm in making some big bucks while taking out some scumbag that nobody would miss? Not wanting to be shocked however or have your head blown apart, you exhale in relief as another person demands to know WHY they simply couldn't just be hired like normal. "Why would I do that when this is much more fun? Seeing you forced to work together as a unit while trying to survive on a world that's as far as you know hostile to you? I want to see who survives and who doesn't make the cut. The ones who do? You'll be rewarded handsomely. I can assure you of that." Another assassin cheekily quips if they can ask who the voice is then. "Sorry, but I don't kiss and tell. Besides, if you were to come after me instead of focusing on surviving the threats that await you here? You'll only be dooming yourself and those around you. The latter I'm sure you don't care about but if you're not careful? Well, this facility has quite the numerous amount of defenses situated around it. Getting out of here alive is a much better way to test you all than simply hiring you and placing you in nice cozy rooms until it's time to do what needs to be done. If you need to call me anything, call me 'The Benefactor."
"Your abilities haven't been tampered with apart from the fact that trying to utilize them in any regard on your collars will be treated as attempting to alter or escape from them and the explosives will be activated and you'll be but another failure among the many before you. Your cells will open momentarily and a guide will come to inform you of your first target to take out and thus the first step to getting those collars off. For your sake, I suggest you bring your A-game and don't disappoint. Good luck!" The voice cut off and the cell doors slid open and you stood out among those around you and you exhale. Before you, a box carrying your equipment raised itself out of the ground. Kneeling down, you open it up and slip your mask over your face. You've never been much of a group player and no doubt you'll have to kill one or two of one of these goons while trying to 'play along.' But for now you've gotta just stomach it and survive! If there was something at the end for all this hassle then you bet you'd do whatever it took to get it!
latest
... Time to paint it black!
You're not one to explain yourself or give any kind of explanation really. Let the others explain if they want.

Ãle¥Ã¢rt: AdÁ"¾it##0_);al dat*õÿa package ccccccccccccccccccccccccorruptedþÿÿÿ ... ... ... -#,##0. Chat lo-#,##0 agoSFr." #SFr." #SFr." # $ Ó5 seconds. ḩ̢̙̩̖̥͈̦͉͙͖̯̻̃̋̋ͦ̿͌̽ͪͤ͠͡͝ͅh̺͕̫̟̰̼̫͈̭͍̰̫͎̝̤̱͕̗̣͛̂̀̍̿͋̅̈́̒͋̚͞uͦ̈͊ͣ̊̈͊̒́̎̈́̆́̎͒̀͏̢҉̩̺̮̦̜̞̲͇̝̮̥͉b̷̋̔̌͛̋̄͋̊̎͌̆̂̀̆͗ͪͭ҉͏̘̮̯͚̻̰͉͝ ** Fatal exception: Data corrupted *** Kill or be killed. You've taken lives and your services have been called upon. Prove your worth the effort that was put into obtaining you. Your life depends on it.

Character Name:

(MM/DD/YY optional, approximate guess is fine)

Motivation/Fatal Trigger (short version is I want you to think "what would your character want when the job is done(money, girls, whatever their heart desires) and write what comes to mind here. By the beginning of the story all PCs are fresh off being "recruited" for the purpose of testing their skills and seeing if they're worth a damn and the last thing you remember is a dart being shot into your neck filled with some kind of sedative and the heavy thunk of a rifle butt cracking you across the head. You caught a glimpse of your attacker but it was brief(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...gUIyiibIO4llP3FvibmZ1VMl8U6SLjvtZzVF_Mb4DRVAg) The fatal trigger is what your character holds dear to them(if anything) and if the collars and the risk of them exploding weren't enough to force you to tow the line, threatening this will be. Obviously this will vary wildly from character to character depending on personality and moral alignment, but offhand examples include the allure of greed or material gain, the promise of something they need or want, straight-up blackmail using incriminating information or the wellbeing of a loved one, etc. The only requirement is that it should obviously be a big deal to whoever you're playing, but other than that what's driving them is completely up to you. Creativity is encouraged. This may be revealed IC either as a plot point or at the discretion of the character involved for EMOTIONS)

^Just wanna add onto this that if you don't feel comfortable sharing it in the thread itself feel free to DM it to me! It can stay secret until it's deemed relevant enough to reveal or be made clear in the RP proper(if it takes off!)

World Origin: (Please specify your character's canon/home series.)

Powers and skills: (Give an outline of your character's capabilities. Bear in mind low-powered or even non-super humans are what the story is tailored for; I trust y'all to have common sense when choosing characters and I'm happy to try and work with you on a case to case basis, but I'd rather not over-rely on nerfing so if a character's just too strong I'll ask you to pick again.)-

Equipment: (What kind of weapons, armors, gadgets, etc, if any, does your character have?)

Background: (You all know the drill. Gimme the downlow on what your character's all about. Can be as long or as short as you like, but bonus points for anything that limits how much google research I have to do afterwards-- I like to mold to my players as a GM rather than vice-versa, so you never know what part of a character's history might come up or be plot relevant somehow. If you're playing an OC this should be something comprehensive to compensate for the lack of info sources available, though it's really up to you and how much you wanna involve their story.)-Again, thanks Gus Gungus Gus Gungus

Weaknesses: (What kind of things do your characters fear, or any physical weaknesses?)

This does seem interesting, I’ll wait on a character to see how many people are interested

Just got off work an hour ago and I wanna say: I love these character choices!~ <3
Also, quick question, are there media canons were not allowed to use? It’s tagged as Tv Fandom, but a character I have isn’t from a series

Also, quick question, are there media canons were not allowed to use? It’s tagged as Tv Fandom, but a character I have isn’t from a series
I wanted to avoid hard-limits but as long as I don't perceive them as being game-breaking(i.e I don't think there's an explosive collar powerful enough to stop say, Superman or any incarnation of him)then you're free to pull from where you wish! Be it TV/Movies/books/games wherever!

The same would go for overly cartoony-characters(Spongebob and Mickey Mouse for example probably wouldn't fit too well in the whole 'RP set around people being tasked with taking folks out.')

Avoid those two things and you're golden!

Hi!!

K so gonna drop off my girlie LeeLee right here:

MILEENA

mileena strut.gif

~World Origin: Mortal Kombat (Outworld)

~Age: 22 but as a clone, she was fully grown out of the vats.

~Motivation/Fatal Trigger:
She must slay the Dragonmarked for her creator so she may one day fulfill her granted vision and be free to raise her baby with her true love.

~Powers and skills:
Enhanced vat-born physiology: amplified strength, agility, speed and durability.​
Close combat/Martial arts mastery: Expertise focus in using the sai.​
Assassin/spy techniques: able to track her prey and strike from the shadows​
Teleportation: a flash of indigo teleports her and all that she wears across vast expanses.​
Deady bite: when she goes feral, her mouth and jaws expand and grow huge jagged, sharp near unbreakable teeth​
Blood knowledge: tasting blood allows her to know about the owner of the blood.​
~Equipment:
Twin sai​
Combat gear.​
Mask.​
Cloak.​

mileena.gif

~Background:
Mileena was birthed fully grown out of the vats in the flesh pits by the sorcerer Shang Tsung. She is a genetic experiment made from 2 bloodlines: the feral and gigantic toothed Tarkatans, and, the ancient human-like Edenians (in particular from the blood of the Princess Kitana). For all her 22 years, she had one sole purpose: be a warrior and assassin, doing the bidding of Shang Tsung and ultimately her 'father' Emperor Shao Khan.​
A monster, sick and twisted by all the years of slaughter and constant reprogramming to be the ultimate kill device, Mileena none the less is still a girl in her heart of hearts. Secretly, she only wants to be accepted by her 'father' and her 'mother,' Sindel. And if only she could have the adoration of her 'sister' Kitana. But no, that is not her purpose, that is not what she wants... or so that is what screams at her in her head every single, bloody, mind-shattering time she tries to think differently. All that screeeeeeaming, all that negativity, all the killing to ease the pain... it's enough to drive anyone mad.​
But in her mind, there is still a place of desire, so pure and untouched. A dream-like place full of promise and wonder of what could be. A prophecy perhaps hidden in the sands of history. There is a tiny, tiny sliver of doubt that still tells her Shang Tsung has placed such a place in her head but the promise is too great. Family, friends... and the product of true love...
All she has to do is complete her task to murder those with the Dragonmark tattoo.​

~Weaknesses:
Honourbound - follows loyally and to the letter what is demanded of her by her creator, Shang Tsung. This means that no matter how mentally unhinged she is, she will only kill who or what she is told to kill.​
Flattery gets you somewhere - she knows that she is the Beast to her 'sisters' Beauty and so she will pause to hear your words of amorous adoration or flowing flirtation.​
No other weapons - Sais. Teeth. Claws. Any part of her body. That's it. She will not use any other weapon to kill or maim.​

mileena teeth.gif

Here he he is!

1623080085436.png
Tooru

Universe of Origin: Morioh, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. Jojolion.

Fatal Trigger: Ownership and safety of a plant only known as the New Rokakaka. It's rumored that this plant can cure any ailment of any person, with the only issue being that it uses another person as collateral damage. However, Tooru does not seem to care about the helpful effects, and more about the power it will give and his species over human society.

Skills and Abilities:
  • Rock Skin: Tooru is, simply, not human. Thus, he has a special skill only those like him have: Rock Skin. At any time, Tooru can turn himself to stone as a protective measure. However, this not make him invincible. He cannot use any equipment or abilities when in this state, and even though it's tougher, his durability is not completely destructible. If adrenaline is rushing through him, and he uses nearly all of his energy, he can slowly move while in this state, but is limited to using his feet.
  • Wonder of U: Tooru's special ability, known as a Stand. Like all known Stands, it can act as an extra set of arms, but the Wonder of U has two special modes that could possibly aid Tooru.
    • Attack Mode: Wonder of U appears as a thin metallic entity with two curved blades on the back of it's arms. Can move slightly faster than the average human citizen, and the blades on it's arms have the sharpness of a semi-dull hunting knife. Tooru only uses this mode for carrying items and chasing something.
    • Defense Mode: The mode Tooru is most used to using. This mode allows Wonder of U to use it's disguise ability, where it can take the form of a dead, ill, or injured individual, and wear any clothes that Tooru directs. When someone realizes the person is not who they say they are, Wonder of U's face becomes the metallic default again. In this mode, it also has the Flow of Calamity building. If someone pursues Tooru or Wonder of U while in Defense Mode with a negative or hostile intent, the Flow of Calamity effects them. This means all sharp objects, projectiles, and direct attacks will deal double damage then they normally would (i.e. person is stabbed with a plastic fork, injured like they were stabbed with a steel kebab). Tooru commonly baits his victims into chasing Wonder of U, then attacking them directly for a worse injury.
  • Medical Skills: Has the medical knowledge of an average nurse due to his cover occupation at a local hospital in Morioh.
  • Skills with Bladed Weapons

Equipment:
  • Cellphone (Heavily Monitered)
  • Earbuds
  • Handheld Folding Saw
  • Hunting Knife
  • Small bag with a rock circle inside, which Tooru calls 'Obladi Oblada'
Background: Tooru was born many decades ago, and is not a human. He is instead of a species called Rock Humans, a group of everlasting beings that rarely die of old age, and are born from Rock Human mothers. After being left in a Hornet's nest for almost all of his natural childhood, he grew into his current state, that being a late teenager/young adult form, killing the deadly insects and entering society. He has been around for tens of years, and has been part of an organization known as the Locacaca, which is focused on the growing, production, and evolution of their medicine which cures wounds and illnesses by turning other parts of a humans body into stone. He is one of the heads of this organization, living in the hospital to watch over their research while making sure no one wounds the organizations abilities.

tumblr_pc2org1ooA1wg74zto1_1280.jpg

Character Name: Hei

Motivation/Fatal Trigger : Since these are my PCs, I'll keep things a little closer to the chest/let you guys figure this out as the RP goes on!~

World Origin: (Darker than Black)

Powers and skills: Molecular/Electricity Manipulation: Hei possesses the ability to generate and discharge electricity through conductive media (i.e. he cannot discharge it through air or concrete) at sufficiently high amounts to kill grown men or short out a building's electrical systems. He has shown masterful efficiency with this power, being able to channel electrical currents through a wire and into his knife. This power is far more than simply releasing electric shocks, as he can alter matter on the quantum level, transform integral particles on the quantum level, and even generate special particle luminance; meaning he is able to change molecules similar to how humans are changed into contractors making it one of, if not, the strongest and most coveted powers known as it is the only ability capable of altering gate particles at will. Buuuut for the sake of keeping things balanced/cutting the head off any potential 'power-scaling' debates, he'll predominately just be using it to manipulate electricity!

Equipment:

-A Mask. Nothing special really, just helps to hide his identity when out on jobs.
-His trademark weapon is a knife on a metal wire, which he uses as an offensive weapon, a grappling hook, or as a conduit through which to discharge his electricity.
-In addition to using it with his knife, Hei also uses his wire with a carabiner attached to the end, which allows the wire to anchor to any object that it wraps around. This is also used to wrap around enemies necks and allows Hei to deliver lethal shocks.
-Hei's long black trench coat is bullet proof (often used as a shield), and is shown to be made out of a material that can conduct electricity.
-To aid in infiltrating a building, Hei has made use of a collapsible crossbow to fire a rope large distances. He keeps the crossbow in a satchel

Background: Hei is what's known as a contractor: a human who's gained superhuman abilities. They tend to look like everyone else but unlike most humans you might encounter in day to day life, contractors are almost entirely sociopathic, preferring to focus solely on tasks that'll benefit them the most and what needs to be done to accomplish said goal. Regardless of what decisions may have to be made in the process to reach the result they're hoping for. But their power comes with a cost known as an Obeisance, which is an often bizarre, obsessive compulsive "payment" for the use of their powers. Some have to smoke cigarettes after every use of their power, others need to organize rocks in a certain way, etc. Hei is one of the few contractors who doesn't need to pay a price for his powers. Something he's used to great effectiveness as a mercenary under the employ of the shadowy organization known only as The Syndicate.

To his enemies, he's the 'Black Reaper'. To the fellow contractors he often encounters he's known as BK-201.

To the people who are unaware of the killer they live next to? He's just nice timid Li Shengshun.

Weaknesses: Unlike most Contractors who can only work rationally for the most of their life, Hei sometimes acts on his emotions, sometimes getting him in more trouble than he'd have otherwise.

~~~

6e5284839bb5b76853b8a0dd7170aaa67e3b7e60.png

Character Name: Lady Nagant

Motivation/Fatal Trigger : Same thing with Hei, would rather keep this to be revealed IC through conversing.

World Origin: (My Hero Academia)

Powers and skills: Molecular/Electricity Manipulation:

With this Quirk, Lady Nagant can protrude and retract a rifle gun from her right elbow. She bends her elbow up so that her hand is to her shoulder and opens a cavity in her elbow, from which the rifle comes out of. The rifle seems to be made out of organic matter.

She can also manifest a tendril of flesh from her arm that she can curl up and make act as rifle scope, allowing her to make more precise shots if needed. Another attribute of her gun is that she can dramatically increase its power output, causing the gun to expand and bulge out. This greatly increases the velocity of her shots, though it does run the risk of jamming her gun. The 'ammo' is her hair which she can pull off and mold similar to epoxy clay. They can be formed into different types of bullets from hollow points to curving bullets. As payment for her services, she was also gifted with the second quirk ability of 'Air Walk' which allows her to levitate.

Equipment:

Aside from her boots? She doesn't seem to need to have any need to 'carry' equipment on her. Her body IS the equipment.

Background: As a child, it's everyone's dream to be a hero. Such was the case with a majority of the population that in elementray school classrooms, you'd barely get any who'd want to do anything BUT try out for hero exams. Most try, those who succeed might not end up in the daily papers but they try to help out where they can. One such example to this rule was a young girl who'd soon grow up to be known as 'Lady Nagant.' Brighteyed and optimistic, she eagerly accepted an invitation offered by the Hero Public Safety Committee. She'd been brought in hoping that she'd save lives as many of the heroes she'd seen on the streets and on the TV doing.

She was wrong.

Taking advantage of her skill with her 'Rifle' quirk, Nagant was sent on missions to take out targets that were deemed a threat by the Agency. Some were planning acts on the level of terrorism while others were murdered before they could even start thinking of a plan. Killing the chicken before it even has time to hatch the egg so to speak. Over the years this seemingly endless charade of taking lives while having to smile for the camera and the fans who adored you wore at her psyche. Until finally it all came to a head as the Comission's President attempted to inform Nagant of her next mission. Two heroes who were taking advantage of the protection/the influence that the Comission gave them and they needed to be dealt with.

Nagant refused.

He insisted.

She stood steadfast and continued to refuse.

There was a death that night.

Security rushed into the room as Nagant stood over the president's body, the barrel of her rifle still smoking.

She....just couldn't do it anymore.....

Weaknesses: Her rifle CAN be broken leaving her both down:

-Her one and only weapon
-An entire limb.

She's also obviously much more adapt at long-range combat than CQC.

~~~

latest

Character Name: Guzma

Motivation/Fatal Trigger : Well.....Guzma's a bit of a special case....

World Origin: (Darker than Black)

Powers and skills: Guzma himself isn't anything too special. But look below at equipment for his team!

Equipment:

-Gollisopod
-Ariados
-Masquerian
-Pinsir
-Scizor

Background:

Guzma was involved in an incident involving his Island Kahuna and Kukui: Kukui befriended Guzma during his time as a student in the Pokémon School. He had a battle with him, and won that battle, and commented that Guzma could do well if he would befriend his Golisopod. Elsewhere, Guzma was deeply frustrated that he could not defeat Professor Kukui, considering both Kukui and Guzma were Hala's apprentices. Unfortunately, Guzma began to rebel after rejecting the traditions of Alola region like Kahuna Trials and Island Challenges, as well as the international tournament leagues. Hala shook his head, while Kukui tried to calm Guzma down. Guzma slapped Kukui's hand and refused, and claimed he would get stronger on his own without the need Z-Rings or Z-Crystals and he ran away. This tragedy caused both Hala and Kukui to blame themselves for not being there to support Guzma for the righteousness path.

Ever since he ran away from Hala and Professor Kukui, Guzma was amassing outcasts and misfits, who shared similar feelings with him. Guzma gave his Team Skull subordinates a home on Ula'ula Island, where the grunts cheered for him, viewing him as an idol. Guzma proclaimed he was undefeatable, but in truth, he simply chose the fights he knew he would win.

Weaknesses: Guzma's really not much worth talking about without his Pokemon.

~~~

OK! There's my characters! I'd ask that everyone limit themselves to one PC for the time! It might change later on down the line depending on how succcesful this RP is but right now as someone who works long hours/frequently, I'd feel a lot more comfortable with just one each lol. I'll try to throw an OOC/sign up thread tomorrow!

Consider me interested. I'll leave this here so I can come back later, and drop off a CS.

The OOC thread is UP, my dudes! I'm excited! <3

alexandra-test_s-1-1.png

Name: Alexandria "Alpha" D'Angelo

Motivation: Wants to see whoever put her here dead, preferably by her own hand.

Fatal Trigger(s): Being threatened with experimentation, losing her journal (with all of its secrets)

World Origin: Undertale/OC (bite me)

Powers/Abilities:
-Monster/Human Hybrid, allowing her not only to use magic, but to be able to somewhat power it further with determination.
-Partial remnants of Asriel's soul allow her to use Asriel's Pacifist run attacks (with caveats, cannot use certain attacks like Hyper Goner, can only summon One Chaos Saber, Chaos Buster is short-lived and cannot fire more than one line, and Shocker-Breaker is limited to one strike. All of these attacks can cause her to lose consciousness if abused.)
-As a Boss Monster, can conjure fire and throw it in small fireballs
-Lastly, with a SOUL of JUSTICE, can create a small yellow revolver and fire it. The revolver behaves like a regular weapon, and while magic, must still be reloaded. Additionally, she has intrinsic ability with firearms.

Equipment:
-Kitchen knife (dull)
-Colt .45 1911
-A large, over-stuffed, journal

Background:
Created in the wake of Asriel's appearance on the surface, Alpha is a one of a kind entity. Originally commissioned by the human governments, as a way of creating perfectly camouflaged soldiers, capable of passing as a Monster. Alpha and nine others were taken as children, experimented on, and trained with one goal in mind: to find and eliminate any Monster leadership, and prevent them from ever returning to the surface. The last step was to transform them into monsters, giving them the likeness and abilities of the monster who ventured onto the surface, then release them into the Monster's place of hiding. This did not go to plan, as all ten experiments rebelled and attempted an escape, with Alpha being the sole survivor.

Weaknesses:
-As a partial Monster, their magic is weaker than what a monster of similar skill could create.
-As a partial Human, Alpha cannot absorb souls, and their determination can become too much. If this happens, they can become an amalgamate, an amorphous abomination without true thought or purpose.
-Socially inept, and can easily get into situations they can't get out of because of it.
-Alpha's partial monster physique leaves her very frail by human standards. A punch that would break a man's nose could easily break her jaw, for example. Moderate or slight injuries are made much worse by this, and as a Partial human, she cannot heal herself like Monsters are known to be able to, having to rely on external aid to recover.

tc9DU5Z.png

Character Name: Marcus Wright

Motivation/Fatal Trigger - Prefer to keep secret

World Origin: Terminator: Salvation Final Battle

Powers and skills:
Half Human/Half Terminator Hybrid Infiltration Cyborg

-Can Lift up to double his strength
-Can swim
-Can regenerate his heart and skin
-Feels Psychological pain
-Can take most blows most normal humans cannot
-Can match a T-800 for a short time

Equipment: Leather Jacket
Plasma Rifle
Hammer
Whatever else he can find.

Background:
Marcus Wright

*Marcus spends his final days in prison debating his life and is quiet.

*Marcus kisses Dr. Kogan and signs away his executed body to Cyberdyne Systems for a kiss.

*Marcus dies in prison for the first time.

*Marcus’s body is carted off and made into a unique mix of terminator and human, a Terminator Hybrid and Infiltration unit. Project Angel was the project’s name run by Dr. Serena Kogan. Project Angel was originally used as a project where humanity could be expanded into something more but then Cyberdyne bought the project, using terminators like Marcus as military weapons instead and eventually Skynet took over.

*15 years later- As Marcus wakes up from being revived, he finds out he’s alone and in a hellish like the landscape of destroyed Los Angeles in 2018.

*Marcus runs into a teen named Kyle Reese and Star, who by coincidence are the only survivors of the la branch of the Human Resistance.

*Marcus shows Kyle how to handle a weapon after Kyle Reese literally points it at him.

*Marcus refuses to listen to go back to Skynet territory after Kyle, Star begs him not to go, but reluctantly accepts only to get captured by a giant terminator.

*Marcus finds a woman named Blair Williams that helps him find the Human Resistance after he falls in love with her. They enjoy each other's company while sitting around a fire. After fighting off survivors, they go find the Human Resistance HQ.

*Marcus steps on landmines meant for war machines and he blows up, revealing his terminator side.

*As he is revealed to be a terminator, he is strapped on a missile silo where he is shot at by Barnes and his girlfriend, Blair. He has feelings of betrayal there.

*Blair helps Marcus to escape being trapped and John and the Resistance follow. Blair is captured and interrogated and Marcus volunteers to go find Kyle Reese

*John is wary at first but allows him to find him with help. John goes with Marcus and Marcus goes to rescue Kyle and Star from the facility but ends up fighting a T-800. Marcus gets knocked out and John gets a pole shoved in his heart and survives. John revives Marcus with electricity and Marcus beats the T-800 with Kyle and John’s help.

*John is rescued along with Marcus.

*Marcus gives away his second chance and gives his human heart up

*Marcus dies for the second time

*Marcus’s third chance begins when Skynet needs John’s help against the forces of Parnell and the bloody terminators.

*Skynet revives Marcus and Marcus’s heart can grow back via regeneration and his backup systems.

*Marcus is alive again and leads the Resistance while John does what he needs to do to fight Parnell’s bloody machines.

*Skynet and John make peace

Weaknesses: Half Human Half Terminator

-Some spots are unprotected.
-Can be a bit slow to recover at times​

Last edited:
Name:
Jadeline "Violetta" Vindictov

World Origin:
OC World. The world has slowly been breaking apart over time for years and years now. The US is at Russia's throat and Great Britain is threatened to become communistic. Its not common to see an occasional fighter pilot downed in enemy territory.

Affiliation(s):
USMC-> 1st MAW -> Squadron 121 a.k.a "Green Knights"

Motivation:
She only wants her friend and fellow deceased pilot back, She will do anything to get him back from the depths of darkness.

Sergeant

Scar(s):
A scar in the form of a grazing mark on Violetta's upper left-arm is what she was left with after a fight with two Russian Su-27s.

Weakness:
Losing those she cares about, Even if the other person is a jackass. She also fears the world will fall apart one day...Which is very close.

Appearance:
(Faceclaim: Credit to me on Artbreeder!)
British-American.jpeg

(Flight-Suit: Credit to Badmustache!)
e966b92426967fb7dc04e28479fb82f0.jpg

Weapon(s):
XM8 Compact (35 Round Magazine Chambered in Caseless5.56 NATO) The XM8 was in early development in the early 2000's but the US Military cancelled it due to problems. In 2030, The weapon was brought back and Improved since it was last seen. It can only come in the compact form, but with it's lightweight, large magazine, and short to medium range, This all makes up for that. Violetta only carries 4 spare magazines for the fire-arm, and one loaded in the gun itself. The gun is capable of handling Semi-Auto, Burst-Fire, and Fully Automatic.

Personality:
Though she may be a blonde, She isn't dumb at all. Violetta can quickly think herself out of situations which she has trouble in, and If she can't, She'll try to fight her way out...Using her guns and her VTOL. She takes quite kindly to friends, but doesnt get too attached, due to losing fellow pilots in the past. Violetta isn't really a face-reader of all the romantic shizzle-mcdizzle, Although she can tell if a person takes a liking to her or not.

Inventory:
2 Morphine Needles
1 Adrenaline Needle
4 Spare 35-Round Caseless 5.56 NATO Magazines
2 Suture Kits
2 Ration Bars
2 1-Quart Water Bottles.

Suit Ability(s):
(The suit is completely fireproof, somewhat bulletproof but it should be noted 9mm rounds (and larger) from close range CAN and WILL wound her. Damaging the thrusters on the suit will destroy them!)
VTOL Control- This is a built-in controllable option to switch between Horizontal and Vertical takeoff modes, As well as keeping the aircraft of hers floating mid-air.
HUD- The hud inside the helmet displays nearby Allies, As in allied fighter jets and such. As well as it has Night-Vision, "See-Thru" mode (where she can see through the aircraft), and Thermal-Vision, Which all are pretty self-explanatory. This also displays her vitals and F-35Bs' condition.
Mini-Thrusters- These thrusters can boost Violetta's running speed a good bit and jump height by two meters, Which makes up for the loss of so-called "superhuman-strength" in the older model suits. The thrusters do not create carbon emissions, Only using Oxygen as its fuel-source. These are located above the ankles and below the shoulder blades on the back of the suit.

Skill(s):
Aerial Mechanics- As a person that is good with her hands, She can repair almost any type of known aircraft before 2035. But, She will require different tools for the more expensive things.
Aerial Piloting- Violetta can fly any type of jet-based aircraft, As she started flying at age of 18 with a demilitarized MiG-21.
Knowledge of Technology- Pretty self-explanatory.
Bookworm- Also pretty self-explanatory.
Firearm Basics- Aim. Squeeze. Fire!

Biography:
Violetta was born in Moscow, Russia in the year of 2003. Her father wanted to give up Violetta for adoption but her mother always protected her child...no matter what. As Violetta grew up, She had to witness her father coming home drunk and beating her mother for protecting the child. One night, At age 10, Her mother quickly packed some bags and drove to the airport with her child, where they took a plane that was heading to Nashville, Tennessee.
Growing up in the city of Nashville, She made friends with a boy who would turn out to be one of her life-long friends. She was always picked on because of her name and how she sped through books whilst growing smarter yet stronger every day. At age 18, Due to her interests in Aviation, She went to flight school for 6 months, becoming a great propeller-plane pilot...but she wanted more. Her teacher called her to the airfield were she took her classes, and inside a hangar was a shiny MiG-21 jet-fighter. Violetta loved the Soviet-Jet, but she didn't know how she could get it, So she called up the authorities and had it straightened out. In no time she was zooming through the air at speeds over mach one.
At age 26, Her and her friend named Markus Butcherson, Joined into the Marines and was placed into Japan. She was placed into the 1st MAW alongside her friend, where they flew F-35Bs and patrolled the skies.
Exactly two years later, While on a patrol, Two Russian Su-27s came into the airspace as well, and after several failed attempts of contacting the duo to Identify themselves, Markus was shot down. Violetta quickly made it back to the airfield, where she alerted command of this. Thats when it truly hit her, The world was slowly falling apart.
Thats why she was needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F-35B Lightning ll Mod 2025

VengefulCompetentHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

This aircraft is commonly mistaken for the first version of the F-35B, Which was in service of the USMC. This version was released in 2025, and has some upgrades and some downgrades. Otherwise, At least the gun doesnt crack the aircrafts' frame when fired for long periods of time.

Aircraft's Callsign: "Combat-4"

Max Fuel Capacity: 12000 LBs

Max Speed: 1.6 Mach (1,200 MPH)

Max Lift Weight (Stored In Each Wing/Middle): 1,200 LBs Wings, 2,500 LBs Middle

Armament:
x1 GAU-22/A
x220 20mm Rounds
Chaffs and Flares
x2 GBU-39 SBDs
x2 Air-To-Air AIM-120 AMRAAMs
(All of these are stored Internally)

Features:
Stealth
Radar Avoidance
Long-Range Attacks
Advanced Targeting Systems
Slower Fuel Usage
Backup Life-Support Systems
Jamming Systems (Radio Only)
VTOL For 20-25 Minutes

Cons:
Detectable At Close Range
Can Be Locked On With Missiles
Limited Gun Ammunition
Lacks Some Kinematic Performance
Lacks True Speed

Last edited:
CueaKD9.png
Character Name: Remilia Scarlet.

Age: Birthday is unknown, although she is ~500 years old despite her youthful appearance.

Motivation/Fatal Trigger: Biological need to feed, general dislike for humans that aren't affiliated with her. She always strives to be the top and most feared, even allegedly killing all of the former vampirian inhabitants of Gensokyo that resided there before her (It's possible this is a lie, refer to the personality section for more information....but shows her mindset, nonetheless).

World Origin: Touhou (Koumajou Densetsu, Embodiment of Scarlet Devil).

Personality: Although she's lived for five centuries, Remilia is something of a mischievous trickster who possesses a spoiled but childlike personality. She's known to lie frequently, and often expects others to react at her beck and call, an expectation that is seen most towards—but is not limited to—the maids at her mansion. It is strongly hinted that if there is something she desperately wants and cannot get (or is not being given), she'll really kick up a fuss. While she's gained a reputation for frequently lacking mercy with wandering humans and is feared by many other youkai, the fear is noted to be more for the reputation of her species as opposed to her actual personality. Despite all of these things, she is, however, known to be friendly with those who have managed to gain her trust. She seems to look down on others very frequently, whether youkai or human.

Powers and skills: Being a vampire, Remilia possesses a set of 4 wings that allow her the ability of levitation and sustained flight midair for hunting. She's able to move faster than the average human, although not to the point where she's unable to be caught, and possesses more strength than the average girl of her stature. She can turn into a bat, although this lacks any use in combat. Should she get accepted, no damage-capable abilities will be used against other players or in a major way without former permission from the aforementioned players and thread admin.

Weaknesses:
It goes without saying that she is weak against sunlight, can't cross water, abhors garlic, and absolutely despises sardine heads. It should be noted that crosses have no effect on her. It puzzles her to hear that her kind are supposed to be weak against such a thing. She's also a light eater, and at times cannot completely drain her prey, thus having no choice but to abandon them without a successful kill; her lack of appetite can pose itself as an occasional weakness.

Equipment: Remilia is able to spawn a double-headed spear named Gungnir after that of Odin's (to whom she has no relation).

Background: Remilia is the current mistress of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, who bears its namesake from her alias "The Scarlet Devil". With the intention of finding a buried hidden treasure there, Remilia blanketed Gensokyo in a mist to keep the sun's rays from her, allowing her to wander during daytime. According to Remilia's own word, when she first arrived at Gensokyo, she slaughtered all the other vampires who lived there before her (whether this is the truth is unknown, and suspected). Fated to perish beneath sunlight, Remilia is locked within her mostly windowless mansion, only feeding at nighttime. She claims that she is the descendant of Ţepeş.
eeON91n.gif

Last edited:
Finally re-checking this now that I feel better

nocchi nocchi excellent fuckin choice my dude!

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel love it!

I mentioned this on the ooc thread but now that I'm starting to feel better/the RP should hopefully be revving itself back up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back