• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Mercenary to the Crown (closed)

"Princess there you are your father wishes for you to come to the dining room."A maid says as Kariya nods and stands."of course if father has summoned me."She says as she walks to the dining hall.

Kariya sat down with her family,"Sweetheart are you not hungry?"The queen asks as Karoya shakes her head."Not as of right now mother."

"Gideon come sit."The king commands as he looked at the young man.Kariya looked at Gideon as she smiled a bit.

Kariya smiled as she nodded at him to eat to his hearts content.She looked at her family as the king sighed,"Kariya i know you feel bad about the girl but it wasnt your fault it was her stupitity that things happened this way."He says

"The girl wasn't stupid, she was devious," Gideon murmured. "If I hadn't been there, Kariya probably would have taken the blame anyways."

"How dare she hurt poor Kariya she is sweet and does what she thinks best for everybody."The first prince says angrily as the other two agree.

"Yes she may have hurt me and yes she may have been wrong but she is still only human.She didnt know who i was father."Kariya says as the king was silent.

Gideon sighed. "What punishment would you give to her if she had done the same thing to an actual maid, Kariya?"

"I would have made her suffer what some kingdoms do to their maids.Send through hard labor and harsh cleaning.Show her that her life isnt more important than a maids,but equal to that of a maid.Those who dont have to work dont understand those who have family to support."Kariya says standing."not everything has to be about death in the kingdom,yes i know father has to show the nobles he isnt a push over but still.Death is not the answer to life.There are other ways to do things for peoples eyes to be opened to the world around them.If you will excuse me i will retire to my study.Gideon you can stay here and enjoy your food that is my last order for you today."Kariya says as she walks out of the dining hall and to her study.

"Yes it does seem better dear perhaps we can have the entire family of hers be treated the same way as they treat maids."The queen says as the king was silent."Alright."the king says sternly.

Gideon gave a bow, before walking away towards the study, standing dutifully before it once he got there.
He knew Kariya was within, but didn't want to say anything, and so he kept standing there, doing as he was. Eventually, he brought out a small bit of his magic, bloodred in coloring, still from all those years ago.
Sighing, he hid it again. It had been years, yes, but it would never vanish. It had always been a part of him, like the old soothsayer had forewarned.

Kariya sat in her study with her violet crystal wand in hand.She was practicing with her wand trying to get better when she had made a magic circle in the air.Trying to summon an apple she spoke the ancient words but with a large black poof a dog sized pitch black dragons sat on the floor infront of her causing her to scream loudly and walk backwards tripping over a book and falling to the ground.

Gideon opened the door, closing it quickly as he rushed in- and seeing the dragon, rather than screaming, quickly spoke a command in a harsh language that one would never have expected from him, if they didn't know he possessed magic.
"Tajlus, Sakin!"
The dragon seemed to heed the command, sitting and giving Gideon a look that a dog might give to a master. He turned towards Kariya. "I'm guessing he didn't hurt you? Besides fright."

"He just startled me thats it,you didnt have to be so harsh with him.I didnt mean to bring him here."She says sighing.She picked up the book she read before she saw a fake word in the spell."Oh that little troublemaker.Asmi come out right now!"Kariya says as a cute small elf boy came out and went to Gideon."Mister she is going to yell at me dont let her yell."He says

"No, this is... his name is Sakin," Gideon explained hurriedly, before turning to the elf. "You probably did something to deserve it- Kariya doesn't yell often."

"How many times have i told you not to change words in my books.What if i had summoned a demon huh then we all would be in trouble."Kariya says sternly as the elf stuck his tongue out at her."maybe if you let me leave the study i wouldnt play pranks."He says when Kariya kneels."you know why i cant let you roam around as you please.You almost died last time."Kariya says sadly."Asmi please i dont want to watch you leave."Kariya says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back