• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Mercenary to the Crown (closed)

"I am really nervous but im more nervous about what is going to happen to happen to the duchess."Kariya says as she hobbled next to him, "also if my parents think now is the right time then they are prepared for what is to come."She says

"The duchess attacked you. You're limping. And your parents have clearly prepared for the repercussions."

"She was angry because of what you did earlier and what i said back to you."Kariya says.Once they got to her room she limped over to the bed and began to remove the stockings she wore the check her ankle.Her ankle was bruised and swollen as Kariya sighed,"she stepped on it with heels and harshly also."Kariya says

"I know a quick remedy for that," Gideon sighed, "But you must swear under blade you won't say a word of it."

"I promise."Kariya says to him smiling.She was curious about what he was going to do.If he couldn't do anything her books down in the basement would surely have something.

He took a slow breath, before walking to her ankle, hands hovering slightly over it.
The skin underneath began to glow as the shattered, fractured, and broken parts of it mended, and when he pulled his hands away, it was as good as new.

Kariya pouted angrily at him,"you do have magic."She says crossing her arms.She stared at him,"why didnt you want me to know?"She asks.

Kariya smiled watching him go as she began to change.She steps out wearing a beautiful pink gown that complimented her fair skin and hair.She walked out looking at Gideon,"shall we go see father?"She asks him unsure if he would want to go.

Kariya chuckles,"okay Gideon lets go and if papa asks i used a potion to heal my leg.To keep your secret safe but if you dont mind me asking what excatly are you?"She asks.

"Sorry."She says gently as the two walked.Once they got to the throne room there were voice talking loudly as Kariya knocked.The kings voice called for them to enter.

Gideon watched the doors open, tension in every part of him.
And also for what he hid from Kariya- he trusted her, just not that much.

Kariya walked in as the princes go to her asking if she was okay. "I'm fine honest i used a oreo n to heal my ankle. "She says smilung to ten as te king sighed."Kariya you are a kind girl but you cannot save the duchess this time she hurt you. "He says whem she nods

Kariya looked at him, "father what do you tend to do to her?"Kariya asks as the king became serious as he looked at Gideon."Gideon i want you to keep Kariya away from the trial."The king says to Gideon.

Kariya looked at the king,she then looked at Gideon.as the sun began to set the king sighed."Come its almost time for dinner."He says as everybody followed him except Kariya she stood in the throne room looking at the lowering sun.

"Its alright gideon,im sure my father doesnt want me to see Alexandria's punishment."She says turning to look at him as she held a small sad smile.she honestly didnt like hurting others.

"I dont know but i feel like it was my fault."She says sadly as she looked at him with sligjt tears in her eyes.

"It was because of what we said to her earlier she was angry if i had known you were joking i wouldnt have said anything.She would have acted differently.Like how you were caught it was because of me."She says looking at Gideon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back