• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Mercenary to the Crown (closed)

"Kariya. That woman is a volatile parasite- she would have attacked you whether you replied or not. And you could have used a potion- but I chose to reveal I'm not as ignorant of my aura and all that comes with it as I'd like to pretend. Alright?"

Kariya looks at him,"Gideon."she says walking over to him as she put her hand on his."i understand why you dont want people to know of your truth."She says to him."Now you have to do me a favor,no this is an order as the princess i order you to not show your power at all especially since the lords are being summoned."She says sternly.

He snorted. "Not even Barasa, that guy from earlier, knows what's up with me and magic. You don't have to worry about that."

"There may be trouble when the lords find out i am a magic user.These are rare abilities to have anyways.There may be people who will target me because i am a magic user."She says

"Once they see mother they will know."She says looking at him."Run?What do you mean we have to run i wont abandon my family.They may not be blood but they are still my family."She says.

"People who dont have power think of it an a good thing to have but in reality its not good to have power.It drives people mad till they break and use it badly."She says.

She looked at him,"gideon how many other magic users have you met?"She asks looking at him.

He shrugged, looking away from her. "How many kingdoms can you think of off the top of your head? Multiply that by about a hundred."

Kariya looked at him,"how many used their gifts for bad reasons?"She asks him.

Kariya looks at him,"im not really hungry."She says walking out of the throne room and to the gardens.

Gideon sighed, following, resisting stopping to take in the flowers around him- now was time to guard, not to smell the roses.

Kariya went to a large tree as she sat by the base of it.She just closed her eyes letting the sounds of the world around them take over her mind.It was her form of meditation.

Kariya looked at him,"gideon you can sit and relax i know nothing will happen i promise."She says patting the spot next to her.

"Its not like we cant hear when we meditate we can hear exceptionally well and easier so we are still on guard."She says chuckling as she closed her eyes."its also good to keep your mind clear so your magic doesnt control you."She says

Kariya leaned against the tree as she glanced at him,"gideon its okay we can keep your secret anf thank you for healong my ankle."She says leaning over and giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"Still thank you. "She says ttyl him smiling as she closed her eyes and relaxed meditating again sp her magic didnt control her.

The guard simply looked away, politely leaving her to it while he scanned for danger.
Memories flowed through his head like water as he did so, and he tried not to let any show on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back