• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Melting Pot OOC

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]@oOBubblesOo Since Hudson has a thing for good girls(and since she's a cutie), he'd probably have his eyes on Ana. He'll probably be softer around her, and a total sweetheart. I was thinking that she'd be his potential crush.

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit. ^-^ Ana would definitely admire his self-confidence and gravitate towards him because of it... But, at the same time, she'd view him as being a bit brash, sometimes. Still, she'd find herself letting her guard down and opening up very easily to him because of how gentle he is around her. Of course, even if it weren't for his sweet-talking and his ability to make her feel at ease, his dashing good looks would be enough to keep her fairly interested for awhile. xD So, in other words, I could see Hudson as being a potential crush for Ana, as well.

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
No prob @Otakaboo Chichan I was already writing the post when you asked if anyone was going outside already. Didn't want Ember having to suffer in there too lol
That's convenient haha, sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. (I didn't want to type it out on mobile...)

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20165-otakaboo-chichan/ said:
@Otakaboo Chichan[/URL] Ember and Hudson would likely be friends since they're not afraid of taking risks and trying new things.
I can see them being friends later on, but Ember would probably need some time to warm up to him first. I don't think she'd like him at first haha. She's just that way

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]Gurrrl, I know the feel all too well xD

[/QUOTE]
Poor characters that have to put up with it xP

jmcknight08 said:
I just realized how terrible of a person I made Bree omg haha
Terrible people are so much fun to play though! I usually play people who are a mix of maybe Taylor and Avery more or less. I haven't played much a calm character in forever, it's kinda strange

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]Sorry we made you horrible people lmao

[/QUOTE]
omg lol actually though

kyrumption said:
Terrible people are so much fun to play though! I usually play people who are a mix of maybe Taylor and Avery more or less. I haven't played much a calm character in forever, it's kinda strange
yeah, I usually find myself playing sarcastic/witty rich boys. Bree's like, the angry self-centered side of me

ahaha no same here! I usually don't play such confrontational strong characters like Avery but it's fun

and @jmcknight08 thats what character development is for! :) ahaha how funny would it be if Avery and Bree ended up being friends? they would rule the school and everyone would be terrified/hate them

@oOBubblesOo Would you want Hudson and Ana to be complete strangers, or would you want them to have past interaction? I think it would be cute if she was his tutor. I don't see them regularly interacting at school unless something brought them together.

@Otakaboo Chichan same with Hudson. He doesn't like opening up to people, but I think they'll warm up and become friends after a while.

Semblance said:
ahaha no same here! I usually don't play such confrontational strong characters like Avery but it's fun
and @jmcknight08 thats what character development is for! :) ahaha how funny would it be if Avery and Bree ended up being friends? they would rule the school and everyone would be terrified/hate them
An Avery-Bree (AvBree? Bravery? xD ) would be absolutely terrifying for anyone in their presence, I'm super pumped to see where the role play takes everyone though

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]@oOBubblesOo Would you want Hudson and Ana to be complete strangers, or would you want them to have past interaction? I think it would be cute if she was his tutor. I don't see them regularly interacting at school unless something brought them together.

[/QUOTE]
That would be really cute... I was going to go with strangers before this but you sold me on the tutor thing xD

oOBubblesOo said:
That would be really cute... I was going to go with strangers before this but you sold me on the tutor thing xD
Honestly, it's really cliche, but I find it really cute. I feel bad for Ana though. She got stuck with tutoring Hudson, and he's really really.. really behind on academics. it must be super frustrating if you have to tutor him.

I thought this was about

'The Melting Pot' Restaurant...

I guess I was wrong

Lmfao!!!

[QUOTE="The Divergent]
I thought this was about
'The Melting Pot' Restaurant...

I guess I was wrong

Lmfao!!!

[/QUOTE]
ahaha wrong melting pot!!

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]Honestly, it's really cliche, but I find it really cute. I feel bad for Ana though. She got stuck with tutoring Hudson, and he's really really.. really behind on academics. it must be super frustrating if you have to tutor him.

[/QUOTE]
Well if anyone could handle the struggles there with Hudson, it would be Ana. xD

oOBubblesOo said:
Well if anyone could handle the struggles there with Hudson, it would be Ana. xD
Ana is probably the only one who could handle him, andddddd she might get rewarded for putting up with him ;)

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]Ana is probably the only one who could handle him, andddddd she might get rewarded for putting up with him ;)

[/QUOTE]
Oooh she'd very much enjoy that xD

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20165-otakaboo-chichan/ said:
@Otakaboo Chichan[/URL] same with Hudson. He doesn't like opening up to people, but I think they'll warm up and become friends after a while.
Cool, then I'll put him in the relationships thing on Ember's profile in a bit. I'm just going to say that they don't really know each other, unless you have something in mind ^^

@Otakaboo Chichan[/URL] errr... I'd say they're acquaintances since they'd probably met before through friends or something.
Works for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back