• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Melting Pot OOC

Semblance

↣↣↠◇↞↢↢
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

This thread is for any questions, comments, concerns, and/or suggestions that you might have!
Please do not post anything OOC in the IC RP

:)

Feel free to share any ideas you might have for the plot/sub-plot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I realize each person can only have one character but could we give you a choice? Like for example I make a character sheet for 2 types and then leave you to choose which character you like best?

kyrumption said:
Okay, so I realize each person can only have one character but could we give you a choice? Like for example I make a character sheet for 2 types and then leave you to choose which character you like best?
yup! that's totally fine :)

kyrumption said:
okay awesome! well, I have an idea then but it's 1am so I'll post my kids tomorrow c:
haha sounds good! also just clarifying that each person can only roleplay 1 character :)

hiii would you guys be interested in this? :)

@Stoked911 @littlemischief @oOBubblesOo

@Semblance Thanks for the invite! This sounds great (kind of like a cool mash up of Louven and TGSE!), but I'll have to pass. I'm prepping to launch my own RP soon, so between the two I'm already in and this new one, I'll have plenty on my plate. Thanks again for thinking of me for this! I hope this takes off! :)

@Semblance

Blagh, I'm on the same track as
@Pluvious.

I would love to join this but I have a lot of roleplays I'm already involved in, haha.
xD

It's kinda hard to keep track already.

Sorry!

This seems really interesting. I'd really like to join, but I just moved into college and I have band camp from 8;30am (it's 7:70am atm) to 9:30pm :(

Thank you for the invite, though :) @Semblance

@Semblance Thanks for the invite (: I'm definitely interested... Unfortunately, I'm leaving today to camp for several days so I won't really have a chance to develop a sheet until I get back. I'll do what I can today and if you're still accepting when I get back I will apply. (:

Hi, I'm a person who is very good at introductions, clearly. I'd like to join, and I can start making a profile within an hour, but I just have one question.

EDIT: nvm that was a dumb question haha. Just "hello" then :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Semblance Okay thanks ^^ Hopefully my character being female doesn't cause an imbalance, I should have checked first... I'm just not as comfortable playing guys. #Lame

Otakaboo Chichan] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] Okay thanks ^^ Hopefully my character being female doesn't cause an imbalance, I should have checked first... I'm just not as comfortable playing guys. #Lame
that's okay! i think we're going to end up with 6 females and 5 males if @AnimeliaAnimalia 's character is a male, which works out :)

just realized that i still have yet to make my own character (the cheerleader) ahaha

@Semblance I haven't even put up a CS yet. Wow, I didn't know there would be that many applicants. Well, since you aren't accepting anymore, I'll go ahead an unwatch the thread. I'll look forward to role playing with you some other time :)

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] I haven't even put up a CS yet. Wow, I didn't know there would be that many applicants. Well, since you aren't accepting anymore, I'll go ahead an unwatch the thread. I'll look forward to role playing with you some other time :)
ahaha well 1 spot actually did just open up, so if you would be willing to make a male in order to even out the genders, then you could join!

but please have your character not overlap with any of the current male's personality types ( i believe types 1, 2, 4, 9 are taken for the males)

Semblance said:
ahaha well 1 spot actually did just open up, so if you would be willing to make a male in order to even out the genders, then you could join!
but please have your character not overlap with any of the current male's personality types ( i believe types 1, 2, 4, 9 are taken for the males)
I'm going with either the bad boy or the jock. I'm still deciding how I could play this. I'm not sure if it'll be up by tomorrow, but I'll give it the best I can.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]I'm going with either the bad boy or the jock. I'm still deciding how I could play this. I'm not sure if it'll be up by tomorrow, but I'll give it the best I can.

[/QUOTE]
yeah just try to get it up ASAP, because i'm going back to college on Saturday, so i won't have much time to RP this weekend and i want to be pretty well in to the role play by then :)

@Semblance Awesome! Thank you so much, I'm really excited for this

Again, it's 3am where I am, sensing a pattern here but if anyone's interested in a prior relationships with Noah, just let me know. c:

would anyone like to have any sort of relationship with my character, Avery? :)

also guys- here is a helpful image for possible relationships. the arrows go towards which type would get along with which type. so for example, type 9 would get along with type 3 because there's an arrow going from 9 to 3 :)

oh and please refrain from having any significant others with each other! i want all of our characters to go into this single ;) but friends, crushes, exes, friends with benefits, etc. are all okay!

ennegram-chartsmall-png.155701

Users who are viewing this thread

Back