• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Melting Pot OOC

@AnimeliaAnimalia My computer crashed and I kind of lost most of my comment anyway, so if you want to comment first then you still can haha... just tell me if you do want to, idc either way

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
Okay, I can post first, but it might take anywhere from a half-hour to an hour since I'm still in the lounge and not at home (BP)
@Otakaboo Chichan
Alright, well, you do that, 'cause I feel like it'd be less awkward if you got your comment in there first (and also I just don't feel like rewriting anything atm :P )

Hey guys I just received a message from @R O S E N R O T 's sister that reads:

"Hello,

This is Edel's sister. She asked me to contact you, to let you know that she's really sorry that she cannot be online for a while. This is because she's hospitalized and she still needs to rest for recovery. I hope you understand. She said that it is okay to drop her out to keep the post going. Otherwise, she said that she will post a reply when she gets back home.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

Sabrina"

So we can just pretend that Josiah left the house for now (until @R O S E N R O T gets back)- maybe to go to the store or something?

@Alisonxo In short, there's been a lot of awkward tension between everyone.

Avery, Bree, Taylor, and Josiah had kind of an awkward encounter in the hall. Eris went straight to his room, I think he's been in there the whole time. Ana... I think is also in her room? Bentley stormed out of his room because the four in the hall were being loud, so he went outside and had sort of a tense time with Ember, who was already out there being angry. Noah went out to see the group in the hall, but was immediately asked by Taylor to come up with an excuse to get her out of the situation. Avery eventually went out back with Bentley and Ember, which quite possibly stopped a fight from breaking out. Taylor soon followed Avery, encouraging her or something, so then Avery went back inside (only to find that Josiah had went to the store, and Bree had gone to her room). Ember kept Taylor outside though. They talked for a minute, and then Bentley interrupted trying to get them to go elsewhere (again). Then Ember asked Taylor is she wanted to go explore the area, but Avery popped back in suggesting the beach, which lead to Ember storming off into the house and Taylor asking Bentley if he wanted to come (I think he agreed). Noah was wandering around the house at this time, knocked over a vase, and then Spencer came in.

That's the gist of things, I believe. Any character I missed probably hasn't made an entrance as of yet. If anything is unclear just tell me, I left a lot of details out.

Somehow I always end up the one to summarize these things for people

You seem to be doing fine already @Alisonxo :) but I'll do my best to add onto what @Otakaboo Chichan has said. Everyone feel free to correct any info you think is wrong.

Knowledge from the characters

- Bree has spoken to Josiah and Avery, and seen Taylor. Maybe knows Noah is here?

- Bentley knows that everybody is here, except for Ana and Spencer. Knows some guy rode the bus with him here, but has no idea it's Eris

- Taylor knows that everyone is here except for Ana, Eris, and Spencer

- Josiah spoke to Bree, Avery, and Taylor. Not sure if he knows if anyone else is here.

- Ember knows that everyone is here except Eris, Ana, and Spencer

- Not sure who Eris knows is here

- Noah knows the everyone is here except for Ana, Bentley, Ember, and Eris

- Avery knows everyone is here except Ana and Spencer. Not sure whose names she knows(she knows their stereotypes though)

- Ana doesn't know who's here?

- Spencer knows Noah is here

Semblance said:
hey guys! just wondering if you were going to post anytime soon? i noticed that your activity in this RP has decreased a lot
Yup! Sure do... Keira and I were discussing having our characters interact so, soon after she posts, you can expect a post from me, as well. (:

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]I want to make sure this thread is still active before I post....

[/QUOTE]
Well... I'm around at least... I don't know about anyone else (I really hope this isn't dead). I haven't posted recently only because I was kind of waiting for a few more posts so I could see what I could get my character into.

I'm around, though it looks pretty dead to me, unfortunately. I think I'll really have to take a break from realistic, teenager RPs soon, they always seem to fade. :<

i'm still here as well! but i was waiting for others to post since i was the 2nd to last one to post

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]I want to make sure this thread is still active before I post....

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]Well... I'm around at least... I don't know about anyone else (I really hope this isn't dead). I haven't posted recently only because I was kind of waiting for a few more posts so I could see what I could get my character into.

[/QUOTE]
Sunbather said:
I'm around, though it looks pretty dead to me, unfortunately. I think I'll really have to take a break from realistic, teenager RPs soon, they always seem to fade. :<
Semblance said:
i'm still here as well! but i was waiting for others to post since i was the 2nd to last one to post
I'm here too~ But like everyone has said, I'm mostly waiting for some more posts before I have my character do anything. But, well, it does look kinda dead, but I hadn't noticed since it was Labor Day weekend and stuff. I can post sometime this afternoon to liven it up a bit~ :)

why don't we stick to the rule of thumb where you try to post when around 3-4 others have posted?

Well it looks like I underestimated the amount of work that would be assigned today so....it seems that I'll be up all night doing this. Expect a post tomorrow, rather than tonight, sorry guys. (:'()

Of course, if anybody else would like to post, that's fine with me too; I can easily edit mine.

Okay guys, I really gotta ask, is this dead? I mean, there's been very little activity lately. I realize I haven't posted in a while either, but I'm a little iffy on the idea because no one else seems to be around besides @AnimeliaAnimalia, who I can't really rp with anyway unless I forced Ember back into that situation with Taylor and Avery and Bentley (which I don't want to do tbh). I'm honestly a little devastated this hit a stop as soon as it did...

@AnimeliaAnimalia[/URL], who I can't really rp with anyway unless I forced Ember back into that situation with Taylor and Avery and Bentley (which I don't want to do tbh). I'm honestly a little devastated this hit a stop as soon as it did...
I'm honestly pretty bummed that it's slowed so much, too. :/ I suppose I could go ahead and post but I've been waiting on Keira to do so before I posted again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back