• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Melting Pot OOC

@jmcknight08 just letting you know that i've updated Avery's relationship with Bree :)

"Avery acts civil around Bree and sometimes attempts to be nice to her. However, she also doesn't try to her hide her dislike for the girl, as she thinks that Bree is too attention-hogging and self-centered. She did make an effort to become friends with her when she was dating one of Bree's good friends, Josiah, but after their break-up, she doesn't see a point."

@kyrumption I think their friendship would be made while the RP was going, but I think Noah will already get special treatment from him. But I'm still not sure how Noah feels about Bentley ( :P )

Soooo... What exactly does this make them? xD I mean they clearly aren't friends; they more or less just share a mutual respect for each other' date=' now, right?[/quote']
Sounds about right to me (^.^)

@Otakaboo Chichan Sounds good. (o'v'o)

Last edited by a moderator:
AnimeliaAnimalia said:
@kyrumption I think their friendship would be established in the RP, but I think Noah will already get special treatment from him. But I'm still not sure how Noah feels about Bentley ( :P )
I think it'd make most sense to have Noah go in not knowing Bentley very well. Since Bentley spends so much time in band, it's not really that likely that they'd be friends before. But I assure you that after meeting they would get along really great, Noah would take a liking to him.

*cough cough*

crickets are sounding

so I'm just here to comment

(cause I'm that person)

...and then leave

*leaves* >n>

Semblance said:
ahaha don't worry, I plan to start tonight! :)
HYPE! I haven't rped in forever just cause I haven't been able to find any good rps / rp sites... so I'm excited for this :)

Btw, what's the setting like (all I really know is that there's a beach house)? Just curious

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]HYPE! I haven't rped in forever just cause I haven't been able to find any good rps / rp sites... so I'm excited for this :)
Btw, what's the setting like (all I really know is that there's a beach house)? Just curious

[/QUOTE]
So there's the beach a few minutes walk away from the house, the boardwalk which has tons of shops and restaurants, and a small fair at the end of the boardwalk :) there's also local clubs and bars nearby along the streets

Semblance said:
So there's the beach a few minutes walk away from the house, the boardwalk which has tons of shops and restaurants, and a small fair at the end of the boardwalk :) there's also local clubs and bars nearby along the streets
Gotcha, thanks for the info ^^ dem clubs thoooooough we all know there's gonna be something or other happening there *wink wink* xD

okay, so i finally got around to definitely deciding Eris's opinions on the other characters.

@oOBubblesOo - i think Eris and Ana would make good friends! i can even see a possible romantic relationship on the horizon if all goes in that direction.

@jmcknight08 - surprisingly, i think Eris would probably like Bree. they might not be best friends but i can see them having a decent relationship. of course that might not be mutual haha.

@Sunbather - lowkey friends or good aquaintances would probably be a fair relationship, considering both of their personalities. i don't think Eris would be comfortable opening up to her, at least not at first, but he wouldn't have sour feelings towards her.

@R O S E N R O T - i can see Eris really liking Josiah, in a platonic or in a romantic way. he might have trouble getting along with someone so cheery, but i think he'd probably appreciate the company.

what do y'all think?

@Kasper

I can see the two getting along as friends, probably not insanely close or anything. But I can see Bree going to him for musical advice and more things regarding herselt, I also feel like she'd like that he doesn't get very personal about himself leaving her more room to share her own experiences. I also see her finding him a little weird if anything, I see room for friendship though.

@Kasper The feeling between them is mutual then. Ember probably won't dislike Eris, but also not really like him enough to hang out much (if at all)

@Kasper Bentley, as a rule, considers "outsiders" of band as unsafe(on a subconscious level). So in other words, yeah he'd probably be deserving of whatever low-key hate Eris has toward him, but I doubt Bentley remembers him much from before the assignment. Even though he's friendly, Eris keeps to himself. Bentley has no reason to dislike him(anymore than anyone else).

So what were you thinking? Should they have maybe gotten into a fight before the assignment or naw?

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
@Kasper Bentley, as a rule, considers "outsiders" of band as unsafe(on a subconscious level). So in other words, yeah he'd probably be deserving of whatever low-key hate Eris has toward him, but I doubt Bentley remembers him much from before the assignment. Even though he's friendly, Eris keeps to himself. Bentley has no reason to dislike him(anymore than anyone else).
So what were you thinking? Should they have maybe gotten into a fight before the assignment or naw?
really im just thinking that Eris doesn't have a very high opinion of him because of his cockiness towards anyone not in band, so they don't need to get into a fight for eris to dislike him or vice versa.

Kasper said:
really im just thinking that Eris doesn't have a very high opinion of him because of his cockiness towards anyone not in band, so they don't need to get into a fight for eris to dislike him or vice versa.
Lol I don't really see Bentley as being cocky, he's just suuuuuuper skeptical that people are dependable and nice, and it makes him really high-strung and easy-to-anger. It took around eight months of various intensive, isolated band camps for him to open up to just the other percussionists, much less the other band members. Also, none of the other people in this assignment are in band, so in theory, they have no idea that Bentley acts differently around people he trusts.

....But Eris is still totally justified in hating Bentley (> :D )

@Kasper Honestly I see the same thing, I just feel like they wouldn't really get along. Not huge hate but not really friends either. I mean, they're both artists but they're so different

The first starter post is up! We have started role playing.

Please try to get your starter post up as soon as you can :)

NOTE:

Please put the name of your character, his/her personality type, and his/her stereotype at the top of every post!

Also, please try to stay as close to your character's personality type as possible (at least in the beginning). As the story progresses, you will have more freedom in your character's actions and words as they develop.​

Last edited by a moderator:
That awkward / annoying moment when you accidentally put your character in a place where nothing is likely to happen. Am I the only one that does this all the time?

Yeah so I’m just going to wait this out for a while, only until I feel it be more appropriate to move Ember elsewhere though (unless someone else also happened to go behind the house :P ).

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]That awkward / annoying moment when you accidentally put your character in a place where nothing is likely to happen. Am I the only one that does this all the time?
Yeah so I’m just going to wait this out for a while, only until I feel it be more appropriate to move Ember elsewhere though (unless someone else also happened to go behind the house :P ).

[/QUOTE]
Ahaha maybe you can just have Ember go back upstairs? Like maybe she left something in her room

about to go to sleep as well :) will reply tomorrow night (I'm moving in tomorrow! love being back at college)

@oOBubblesOo Since Hudson has a thing for good girls(and since she's a cutie), he'd probably have his eyes on Ana. He'll probably be softer around her, and a total sweetheart. I was thinking that she'd be his potential crush.

@Otakaboo Chichan Ember and Hudson would likely be friends since they're not afraid of taking risks and trying new things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back