• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Melting Pot OOC

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]EEEY WE CAN LEARN TOGETHERRR (caps necessary ofc) On a serious note, we're spamming this with our own little conversation so if you want to talk more I think we should take it to the pms if that's okay

[/QUOTE]
Right. Of course. Yeah. I totally know how to do that yes absolutely what

yeah guys leave room for new friends!! after all, they are basically mostly 12 strangers (with some exceptions, of course) so try to keep the good friends down to like 0, 1 or 2 :) also the assignment is that they have to reveal their secret to at least 3 people who they weren't friends with before - don't forget to update your character's relationships!!

and @Otakaboo Chichan what kind of creatures would they be?

@Sunbather i feel like our characters could get along just because they're both so direct and have that "no-bullshit attitude" since neither of them are fake, and i think they would have a lot of fun together with the partying/drinking too :)

also guys i've updated the character list! pls check out the "Types" tab in the Overview :)

I think that after all, Bentley might only have barely gotten along with the peacemakers, since, in school, they would be the only ones who could stand him. I was scanning all the CS looking for maybe an enemy to be established before the assignment, but I'm coming to find out that probably everyone is Bentley's enemy lol

@Otakaboo Chichan I could see a slight friendship happening eventually. Once Bentley's come to trust someone, he feels like all their faults are justified, so even though he might not be particularly close to someone, he still considers them a friend. Unless of course, Ember thinks otherwise? (> :D )

After skimming through the sheets for now, my first estimation is:

Josiah, as he's nice.

Noah, who seems fun.

Ember, dat rebel attitude doe.

Avery, who is probably the closest to her own personality so far.

Indifferent:

Ana, too intellectual and non-confrontational for Taylor's taste, but absolutely not bad.

Daniel, respectiable but too ambitious for her taste.

Spencer, too smart and uppetty, but i could see Taylor maybe wanting to be more like her.

Dislikes:

Bree, too mean

Eris, too artsy

Bentley, too uptight)

But that's just estimation. Actual roleplay will be much more relevant, of course. ^_^ And, even though that should be clear, this is entirely IC. :P

Okay, ending here.

@oOBubblesOo So, Noah and Ana, friends going in to the rp?

@Alisonxo Noah and Spencer, acquaintances through family going into the rp?

@AnimeliaAnimalia And idk if friends before the rp or if we should establish their friendship in the rp?

And everyone else is just a complete stranger to Noah going in

The only people I can see Noah clashing with is Daniel and Avery. Daniel, because their viewpoints on pretty much everything are so drastically different and Avery, because Noah would see her confrontational nature as unnecessary, annoying and to be frank, bitchy. Noah would try to reason with them, get them to loosen up, calm down, etc. and when it doesn't work he'd just get pissed. @Semblance @Amora Aurora

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
@oOBubblesOo Ana seems like the kind of person Bentley respects. If by chance, she intervened in one of his fights and tried to calm the situation with a cool head, that's something Bentley can't ever hope to do, and is something he admires in other people. Buuuuuut it doesn't mean he completely trusts her, not yet at least.
Soooo... What exactly does this make them? xD I mean they clearly aren't friends; they more or less just share a mutual respect for each other, now, right?

kyrumption said:
@oOBubblesOo So, Noah and Ana, friends going in to the rp?
Yup! I mean, as long as you're cool with that, I am, too. (:

Alisonxo said:
Sure to all of that guyssss
Does that make Spencer and Ana friends, then? Just to clarify...

@Semblance Quick question... When it says the characters' secrets have to be shared with 3 people they weren't friends with before the project... Is sharing with an acquaintance acceptable, there, or are we considering that too close to a friend to be counted?

acquaintances are okay :) but that's why I don't what your characters to go in with too many friends in order to leave room for new ones

don't forget to update your relationships guys! :)

kyrumption said:
The only people I can see Noah clashing with is Daniel and Avery. Daniel, because their viewpoints on pretty much everything are so drastically different and Avery, because Noah would see her confrontational nature as unnecessary, annoying and to be frank, bitchy. Noah would try to reason with them, get them to loosen up, calm down, etc. and when it doesn't work he'd just get pissed. @Semblance @Amora Aurora
yea that's the impression I'm trying to give off at first for Avery ahaha, I usually don't play bitchy characters (actually I always play characters that are most similar to type 7) so this will be a big change from what I'm used to :)

Basically what I'm getting from this is that Ember is not going in with any friends, just a few acquaintances at best... Except for maybe Taylor who she may not be best friends with (yet muahahaha) but knows more than everyone else and also likes more than everyone else so far? I DUNNOOOOOOO @Sunbather

@Semblance Just hamsters... I had an idea the other night for two hamster names but I'm not getting any hamsters irl anytime soon sooo I was like "give them to Ember, she likes rodents"

@AnimeliaAnimalia So, I'd say that at first they probably don't know (or really like) each other, but later they may end up being more friendly with each other. Sound cool?

Sunbather said:
After skimming through the sheets for now, my first estimation is:

Josiah, as he's nice.

Noah, who seems fun.

Ember, dat rebel attitude doe.

Avery, who is probably the closest to her own personality so far.

Indifferent:

Ana, too intellectual and non-confrontational for Taylor's taste, but absolutely not bad.

Daniel, respectiable but too ambitious for her taste.

Spencer, too smart and uppetty, but i could see Taylor maybe wanting to be more like her.

Dislikes:

Bree, too mean

Eris, too artsy

Bentley, too uptight)

But that's just estimation. Actual roleplay will be much more relevant, of course. ^_^ And, even though that should be clear, this is entirely IC. :P
okay I'll put Taylor down as Averys friend then :) she would be her only friend going into this ahaha

Sorry that I haven't done much regarding relationships, basically Bree isn't all that likable by most people's standards, so she's not going in with all that many friends. Hopefully people grow to like her even a little bit despite her bad attitude, i'm really excited to see how it goes! I love pretty much every character that's been created here.

As for the relationships talked about, Bree is frenemies with Avery, she's taking an interest in Josiah, and will eventually have a brother/sister type relationship with Noah. Besides that i think for the most part the others aren't all that fond of her.

Sunbather said:
Taylor likes EVERYONE who's fun (o'v'o)
Okay good c:

@Whoever else, I'll be updating relationships soon. I think I have more or less everyone down... maybe.

@Sunbather[/URL]
@Semblance Just hamsters... I had an idea the other night for two hamster names but I'm not getting any hamsters irl anytime soon sooo I was like "give them to Ember, she likes rodents"

@AnimeliaAnimalia So, I'd say that at first they probably don't know (or really like) each other, but later they may end up being more friendly with each other. Sound cool?
ahaha yea I don't see why not :)

alright we're just waiting on @Keira Winston to get her CS up and we can start :)

also @Alisonxo just informed me that's she's going to be out of town for the next 6 days so her character will just turn up late :)

Okay, I added relationships (among a few other random extra details). There's like two people (I forget who) I just went with what I thought would work because they never responded to my comment about the relationship shiz. If anything seems off, feel free to mention it to me! :)

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]Okay, I added relationships (among a few other random extra details). There's like two people (I forget who) I just went with what I thought would work because they never responded to my comment about the relationship shiz. If anything seems off, feel free to mention it to me! :)

[/QUOTE]
oops sorry if I didn't reply to your relationships post! but I just looked at the relationship section of your character and I think it looks great :)

Semblance said:
oops sorry if I didn't reply to your relationships post! but I just looked at the relationship section of your character and I think it looks great :)
lol I don't remember if it was yooou lol I'm really forgetful... but anyhow, thanks! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back