• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A long time ago, We used to be friends

Scarlett frowned watching him a little and told him everything that happened last night, “jack why wouldn’t you talk to me about all this?” She asked him worried about him a lot.

Jason smiled at her some. “I don’t know. Well cross that when we get there.” He told her quietly and frowned when his phone rang again, “it’s work hold on.” He mumbled and answered it, frowning some as he spoke with the person on the other end, eventually hanging up and looked at her with a huff. “I need to go in I’m sorry.” He mumbled and hugged her tightly. “I’ll see you soon.” He smiled at her. “Good date though huh?” He winked at her as he left.

Jack frowned as he listened to her with his head in his hands shaking some "You're dealing with so mucj with the divorce...I didn't want you worrying about me too." He said quietly as he looked at his younger sister with heartbroken eyes.

Max looked at him in a bit of shock but she soon smiled "So getting coffee is a date now is it?" She asked as she caught up to him while she made her way to her car

She frowned and hugged him tightly trying to soothe him. “You don’t ever need to think I shouldn’t be worrying about you. Your job is stressful and you’ve got two lunatics living with you.” She smiled a bit. “Of course I worry.” She told him quietly. “Please.... don’t go buying anymore.” She begged him quietly then left him to it and went back down to Namjoon, rubbing her face a little and sighed quietly.

He smiled at her. “Course it is. Seeing as the last time we tried to it went so badly.” He chuckled some as they reached their cars. “I’ll see you soon.” He smiled at her again and kissed her cheek then got in his car and headed into work.

Namjoon looked up when she came back down and flashed her a small smile "Everything okay?" He asked moving to where she could sit next to him on the couch "Oh here by the way, I got you some more chex mix."

Max laughed lightly giving a small nod before she smiled widely at him when he kissed her cheek "I'll see you around Jason." She said softly before getting in her car and driving off

She smiled and thanked him, opening the bag up and digging in. “I got work later on can you watch him a little?” She asked him hoping he wasn’t going out tonight. “I don’t know what else to do. I can’t force him into anything.” She muttered and ran a hand through her hair.

He arrived at work and had the emergency meeting before heading out again and frowning seeing lily had tried calling him ten times and he quickly called her back. “Hey kiddo I’m sorry, I had to run into work for a meeting. I’m coming to your place later for the bbq though.” He smiled as he got home to get himself changed and ready to go over to their place.

Lily sniffled some havung thought something might have happened to him and had been crying for the past hour "okay Uncle Jason, you not hurt are you?" She asked remembering how one time they had made him leave tour because he got 'hurt' but it was actually his breakdown

Namjoon nodded crossing his heart and lifting his hand up "I swear, I will watch him like a hawk." He said in a serious but also joking tone trying to lighten up the mood a bit

She smiled some and hanked him getting up to go get dressed and ready, coming back down a bit later on and looked at Namjoon carefully before leaving for work.

He smiled some. “No im okay kiddo. See you later.” He smiled and hung up, doing a bit of work at home before heading out again b

Lily rushed to Jason when he walked in and hugged his legs tight "Uncle Jason!!" She exclaimed giving him a big smile "I misseded you." She said giggling some before pushing her blonde hair that matched his from her face

Namjoon gave her a small smile before she left giving a sigh as he heard Jack start to move around

“Hey kiddo... I just saw you last week.” He chuckled and kissed her head then watched her run off to play with their dog while he went to see dalton. “They might be shipping me out again next month.” He told him, “not confirmed yet but there was another meeting this morning.” He told him watching lily run around the back yard.

Scarlett worked until late afternoon and she was just about to ring up her last client when she saw Namjoon walk in. “Hey... what are you doing here?” She asked smiling as he pulled his mask down to talk to her. “Is jack at home still?” She frowned when he just shook his head.

Dalton frowned some and sighed heavily "You think you can handle it?" He asked worried about his brother's mental health "I mean last time you almost didnt come back."

Namjoon shook his head some giving her a small smile as he pulled his mask down "No he is in the car, he needed fresh air, and I was starving." He said with a small laugh "So I thought we would come pick you up and get some food."

He nodded a little. “I don’t have much of a choice.” He pointed out. “It won’t be for a couple months.... also I told max about lily.... I couldn’t keep my mouth shut.” He muttered. “She does the same things to me she used to.” He told him rubbing his face.

She nodded a little and ran a hand through her hair finishing up the transaction then went to walk out with him, tensing a little when she felt his hand on her shoulder but soon relaxed with it and frowned seeing jacks car was empty. “Uh... you said he was waiting in the car?”

Dalton looked at him in a bit of shock but chuckled "Like a love sick kid all over again." He said giving a small smile "You gonna ask her out again?"

Namjoon placed his hand on her shoulder frowning when he didnt see Jack trying to look around for him seeing him on the corner talking with someone "Jack!!" He yelled

He chuckled some and nodded. “I think so. At least I hope so.” He smiled watching lily. “I don’t think I can ever thank you and Ronnie enough for taking her in like you did.” He told him and clapped him on the back some before helping him take the hot dogs out to the bbq.

Carmen frowned as he waved at them before getting into a car with the other guy just shaking her head. “Joon don’t.” She mumbled grabbing his arm to stop him from taking off after them. “He’s gone.” She muttered and shook her head disappointedly, turning into Namjoons chest and bursting into tears, holding onto him tightly.

Dalton shook his head some "Don't worry about it alright? Seriously." He murmured giving a smile before he started cooking

Namjoon sighed heavily and gave a small smile "Okay.." he mumbled. As soon as she burst into tears in his chest he instantly wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him "Shhh its okay I promise."

Jason nodded and smiled at him, saying hi to Veronica when she came out and then just stood talking to his brother about everything.

Scarlett held onto him tightly until she calmed down and wiped her eyes. “We should head home.... but he’s gone now... he’s been pulled into that life completely.” She mumbled and headed to her car with him.

Lily ran over to them crying loudly showing the big gash she had on her knee "I fall down!!" She said still sobbing loudly before she reached for Jason wanting his comfort

Namjoon held her still and gave a small sigh "Lets get something quick, go home and watch a movie yeah?" He said quietly as he stared down at her making sure she was still safe in his arms

Scarlett frowned and nodded heading to the Panda Express nearby letting him get the food then went home with him, sitting on the couch, close to him while they watched tv, waiting til she finished eating and turned to him, pulling him closer and kissing him out of nowhere.

“Oh dear. Let’s go get you cleaned up.” He chuckled and took her inside rubbing her back and getting her knee washed up. “How did you do this?” He asked her.

Namjoon went a bit wide eyed at the unexpected kiss before he soon kissed back and wrapped his arms around her making sure she was close to him. He pulled back slowly to get air looking at her and giving a wide smile "You got better at kissing."

Lily sniffled and wiped her nose with the back of her hand "I playing on the rocks, and I fall down!" She said whimpering and wincing as he put the alcohol on it "Owie! Owie!!"

Scarlett smiled a little and rest her head back, moving away. “So did you... was that a mistake?” She asked him frowning some but soon moved to straddle his waist and kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck this time, holding him tighter “Are you sure about this?” She murmured against his lips. He tasted the same as he used to but his hold on her was stronger and he’d filled out a lot more.

Jason smiled and ruffled her hair “Oh you’re doing just fine kiddo. You gotta be careful okay?” He smiled and put her bandaid on then took her back out. “Go on. Go carry on playing.” He told her and sent her off.

Lily nodded some and hugged him neck tight "I love you Uncle Jason." She said softly before she ran back off to play like she had been before

Namjoon held her to him and kissed her more letting his hands roam her body "Is this wrong to you?" He asked softly rubbing her hips gently

Scarlett shook her head some and pulled away for a moment. “New city new house new start right?” She said then leaned in and kissed him again, gripping his hands tightly and continued to make out with him until his phone rang and she pulled away, getting off of him and going to clean herself up some while he was on the call, eventually walking back and leaning against the door watching him, trying to remember why she hated him so much but it just wasn’t coming to her.

He smiled and watched her some until the hot dogs were done and he helped get everything in the table at the same time their friends arrived with their kids and he watched lily playing with the two girls happily, sitting quietly by himself but listening to everything going on around him.

Namjoon made out with her letting all his feelings pour out as he held her as close as he could to his body. He groaned as his phone went off and soon picked it up once she was off of him. He spoke with his mother for a bit before he finally hung up and gave her a smile "Sorry about that, she wanted to know how I was. Now, where were we?" He said pulling her down onto his lap

Max sat at home reading a book and going over lesson plans when she decided to text Jason ans thank him for the nice morning "Thank you for the 'date' this morning"

Scarlett shook her head but kept her hands on his shoulders. “Early days for more of that.... are we really doing this? Are we really giving this another shot?” She asked him quietly, cupping his cheek momentarily.

Jason smiled and responded to the text happily, being smooth as ever now he wasn’t face to face with her and getting all shy and clammed up. “How about a real date then? Say next week, Saturday evening. I’ll pick you up take you somewhere fancy?” He sent her

Max saw his text and smiled widely at it feeling butterflies errupt in her stomach "I'd like that very much" she responded hoping that it wouldnt end up like last time.

Namjoon cupped her cheek as well and leant in giving her a soft kiss on the lips "Its what I've wanted since I saw you come back." He said softly to her giving a small smile "But if this is not what you fully want, then I'll understand."

Scarlett smiled a little and leaned forward, pressing her forehead against his. “Then we start small. You go back to work in a couple months.... by then we make a decision whether to go ahead with this or not.” She murmured and pecked his lips. She didn’t want to be broken like before. She wasn’t sure she’d be able to stand another heart break.

Jason smiled at his phone a little then texted her back. “Perfect. See you then.” He smiled some and put his phone away, finishing dinner and said bye to everyone before heading home to get some rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back