• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A long time ago, We used to be friends

She sighed heavily but nodded as rubbed her face. “Okay... I was hoping to have time to work things out with you. For us to get boundaries as everything set up but not now... I need to be here with him.” She mumbled rubbing at her face.

He smiled at her some and gestures for her to follow. “Hey... why the formality?” He asked her trying to loosen up himself but he was still in panic mode and it was getting fairly overwhelming. He was still functioning but he was super stiff.

Max gave a small laugh and shrugged "Don't know I thought it would be funny." She said following him over to her car "Follow me yeah?" She said before leaning over and placing a small peck on his cheek "Loosen up Jason."

Namjoon nodded some "I did too, but I promise it will be okay." He said softly and kissed her temple gently while he watched Jack

He smiled some at her and got into his car, keeping up with her the whole way and staying in the car whilst she parked, changing his shirt over because he’d been sweating so much, finally getting out and going to join her.

Scarlett frowned but nodded and finally put jacks hand down, leaning into Namjoon and holding onto him tightly. “I love you. Make sure you look after yourself.” She murmured to him, holding his hand tightly and watching jack.

Max smiled happily and got to her place going inside glancing over at him as he shut the door "Welcome to me humble abode." She said with a small laugh "You change shirts?" She asked

Namjoon held onto her and kissed the top of her head "I love you too Scarlett, more than anyone." He whispered truthfully to her

She nodded and held onto him, eventually falling asleep after how stressful the day had become.

Jason nodded. “Yeah. I uh... never mind.” He mumbled and looked at her. “They’re shipping me off in a couple weeks.” He told her quickly.

Max frowned softly and went over to him cupping his cheek gently "I'm so sorry Jason." She said quietly "Come on, Ive got chinese on my mind and movies." She told him grabbing a take out menu and sitting on the couch with him "Pick what you want." She said cuddling up to him feeling very comfortable already with him

Namjoon held her close to him while she slept in his arms making sure she was okay and safe in his arms

Jason frowned some and looked at her. “Max... I want you. More than I did as a kid even.... but I’m gonna he gone in a couple weeks for a couple months and I wanna know if you’re gonna wait. I can’t put myself into this to get broken.” He mumbled still nervous as hell and just pulled her in close, not needing to look at a menu.

Max looked at him seriously and cupped his face in her hands "I haven't had feelings for someone in years, but when you walked into my room I felt all those feelings I had for you come back harder than before. I'm here, I want this and I want you." She said softly before she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips "I'm not going anywhere." She whispered

He nodded a little and pulled her in closer, kissing her the way he had always wanted to since he first laid eyes on her. “I’m sorry. About the other night.... I couldn’t get off my kitchen floor.” He mumbled.

Max kissed him back and pukled back slowly giving him a small nod "Its okay, its in the past and this is now." She said quietly before she attached her lips back to his not really caring much about dinner anymore.

He shook his head and pulled away again. “No. No it matters to me.... god I can fly a plane in a war zone and be fine. I can hear bombs going off nearby and not panic. But you... good lord max you do things to me that I’ve never known how to cope with. You make me crazy in the best way and I couldn’t leave my kitchen floor because I was panicking over whether you would think I was good enough or not.” He smiled stupidly at her, making the confession he should have made years ago.

Max blushed dark red and smiled widely at him "Oh Jason trust me, you've always been good enough to me. I'm sorry that I never made it obvious enough." She said softly as she stroked his cheek gently "I hope you know I've felt the same since I met you. I mean with how popular you were, I never could understand why you chose to be around me." She admits.

He smiled and pressed his forehead to hers. “Then we have this chance now. And let’s take this time together and enjoy it and see where it goes.” He murmured, kissing her softly and happily.

Scarlett woke up in the early morning, getting up to go get a drink then came back to sit down again, smiling at Namjoon sprawled in a chair. “Hey daddy long legs.” She giggled. “You wanna sit in the bigger chair?” She asked him quietly. Just being around him made things so much easier with this. He made her smile so easily.

Max woke up early that morning to her alarm going off smiling softly as she noticed Jason asleep next to her "Goodmorning." She said softly seeing him stir awake before she leant in and kissed his forehead gently

Namjoon chuckled softly and shook his head softly "Im okay." He said softly and got up stretching some "So how are you doing?" He asked quietly kissing the top.of her head gently

She shrugged a little and looked over at her brother. “Worried about him. Not exactly excited about you leaving again... but one day at a time. I called work and they said I can let them know on a day to day basis for now but it’s all unpaid whatever I don’t work. I assured them my boyfriend is a millionaire so it’s no problem.” She teased him.

Jason frowned a little and shook his head, pulling the pillow over it then pulled her in closer. “Nope. Nope. I don’t have to get up today so it’s not morning yet.” He grumbled. He had a few days off this week before they were going into full blown prep mode for the tour and he was just gonna he spending them getting his things organised for while he was away.

Namjoon gasped and shook his head laughing "Its a secret remember?!" He joked leaning forward and kissing her gently "You know I have you covered baby girl." He murmured giving her a smile

Max laughed softly and cuddled into him "Trust me I would love to stay here all day with you, but I gotta go in I can't get a sub today." She explained softly kissing him gently giving a soft smile as she watched him

He groaned again and wrapped his strong muscles arms around her keeping her close. “And if I don’t let you go how are you gonna get to work?” He murmured.

Scarlett nodded and held onto him. “It would be a better secret if you didn’t deck yourself out in designer clothes 24/7.” She pointed out but moved her chair to be a bit closer to his. She was hugely grateful for the distraction he was providing from the stress of what was going to happen to Jack.

Max smiled more shrugging some "I guess I wouldnt be able to go." She said softly as she pulled the pillow from over his head "How did you sleep?" She asked softly knowing he had been twitching here and there throughout the night.

Namjoon chuckled some and kissed the top of her head wrapping an arm around her "You know what they started calling me?! God of destruction, they say I break everything!"

She nodded. “That’s cause you do.” She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder, “do you not remember the sunglasses?” She murmured. “Bought them and went to put them on, snapped them before they got on your face.” She laughed.

He groaned again and just pulled her in closer. “I slept okay... I’d like to sleep more though.” He mumbled just still refusing to let her get up.

Namjoon pouted some "They were too small!" He said crossing his arms and pouting like a child "Im not destructive." He said cuddling into her

Max laughed softly and kissed him gently "Mmm I'd love to go back to sleep too but if you don't let me up I'm going to be late." She said softly trying to pull away from him again

Scarlett shook her head "No but a klutz ... yes." She murmured, enjoying the quiet until she saw the look on his face, "Klutz means clumsy babe." She murmured and pecked his cheek, just holding onto him until Jack's nurse came in to let them know they needed some room to run a few tests so she got up and headed down to the canteen with him.

He grumbled a little but eventually let her move away, kissing her cheek as she got up, listening to the shower going and got up himself, putting his actual clothes back on, waiting til she came back out and kissed her cheek, "I'll see you later okay? I gotta go home." He murmured and left.

Namjoon made his mouth into an 'O' and gave a small nod smiling softly at her "I love you." He whispered before getting up and heading to the canteen when the nurse asked them to step out to run tests "This food smells funny." He murmured as they stepped inside

Max smiled happily at him and gave a small kissing him gently as he got to the door "Maybe we could have some dinner and a movie tonight again?" She asked biting her lip gently, she really didnt want to say goodbye to him right now.

Scarlett smiled tiredly and nodded "I love you too... I know it does but it's what is on offer." She mumbled, rubbing his hand and going to pick something out. "You forgot what it's like living paycheck to paycheck." She giggled and slipped her hand out of his once they got to a more crowded area. She couldn't be sure who would be there and if the fans found out he had a girlfriend, all hell would break loose. Right now she just didn't need that stress.

Jason smiled some, "We'll see, call me around lunch adn see where I'm at with things. I need to sort out a lot for me going away." He pointed out tiredly, kissing her again before heading home finally.

Max gave a small smile and nodded "Sounds good I'll call you." She said softly before she went off to work.

Namjoon took his food and sighed heavily sitting down with her "Can I tell them about us? The guys?" He asked softly as he took a sip of his drink

She just nodded and watched him. “Of course you can. It’s not the boys that I’m worried about.” She murmured. “I don’t need some crazy saesang tracking me down.” She pointed out and just sat watching him some, “I’m glad that I found you again.” She murmured.

He smiled some and watched her go as he got to his car and headed home as well, she was on his mind all through the day and when it got to lunch time he texted to ask if she wanted to come to his later instead and they could get some food there or go see a movie or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back