• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A long time ago, We used to be friends

Max smiled some "Yeah thats the one, well remember how I told you his brother's daughter is in the class next to mine? He ended up showing up for the kids performance a few weeks ago. Came in to talk with me and everything, we're going out for coffee tomorrow." She explained

“Oh good, I hope that goes well. You know you were the only girl in school he ever had eyes for.” She smiled some then frowned hearing yelling and she sighed some. “I gotta go. I’ll talk to you soon though.” She told her quickly before hanging up and rushing to see what was going on, jack stood in the bathroom fuming so she went back to her room and locked the door going straight to bed.

Namjoon frowned some as he looked back at Scarlett shaking his head not wanting her to see her brother like this "Jack calm down, you need help man!" He said taking a deep breath as he felt Jack's fist collide with the side of his face

Scarlett frowned heading the fight and quickly went back out. “Stop it! It was me that threw them away jack for gods sakes you’re going to end up killing yourself!” She yelled at him and went to Namjoon as he went to go in on him again. “Leave him alone! I just told you it was me!” She snapped at him again and grabbed Namjoon darn dragging him downstairs to check that he hadn’t cut him at all just going to get him a cool pack. Her brother had a right hook on him for siren.

Jason woke up early in the morning and got himself ready and sorted to go get a coffee with max, leaving so he would get there super early but it was better than being late.

Namjoon held the cold pack to himself sighing as he heard Jack's door slam shut "You didn't have to get in that. You could have been hurt." He murmured checking her over as well to make sure she wasnt hurt

Max woke up the next morning and got ready only putting on a light amount of makeup before she made her way over waving at him as she got there seeing him sitting outside "Good Morning, am I late?" She asked looking at her phone seeing it was only 8:45

She frowned some and shook her head. “He’s my brother and if he hit I’d sock him right back.” She told him seriously. “I’m fine, I’m gonna go talk to him.” She muttered and shook her head, standing up and heading back up there banging on his bedroom door.

Jason smiled st her some and stood up hugging her tight for a moment. “Not at all. I arrived super early.” He smiled and walked inside with her holding the door open.

Jack frowned and flung open his door "What the fuck do you want?!" He yelled glaring at her with his nostrils flaring with rage. He had never been so pissed off at her before and he was also higher than a kite.

Max hugged him back and smiled happily at him while she walked in "Oh okay, well I have to admit the Very Berry Hibiscous refresher drink is quite delicious. Better than the coffee in my opinion." She said giving a small laugh

She frowned and looked at him. “Who are you? God jack you gotta stop before this gets too late. What are mom and dad gonna say?” She questioned him quickly “Please. I had no idea things were this bad but we can help you okay?” She coaxed gently.

He smiled and chuckled. “Coffee. I just need coffee.” He told her and went up, ordering for them then went to take a seat with her once they got their food. “So tell me... what’s been going on with you then?”

Max sipped at her drink as she sat with him giving a small shrug "Nothing much really, tried the whole marriage thing didn't really work out. Decided after that I wanted to be a teacher and got my degree, this is only my third year." She explained smiling at him "What about you? Got anyone special?"

Jack glared at her and shook his head more "I don't need any fucking help! Just fucking hell leave me alone Scarlett no one fucking needs you!" He yelled before he slammed the door in her face

Scarlett bit her lip hard and just walked back downstairs running a hand through her hair and tying it up. “He’s gone down further than I thought.” She muttered and shook her head some. “I don’t think my parents coming down is a good idea.” She said looking over at Namjoon for a moment and ran a hand over her face.

Jason shrugged a little. “Not really. I’ve dated here and there. But it’s very difficult with my job to have anything permanent.” He mumbled, rubbing his face a little. “But mostly my life has been work.” He told her, leaving out the part where he almost lost his job because he had a breakdown over the whole thing.

Namjoon frowned and gave a small nod moving over and wrapping a comforting arm around her shoulder's "You want me to call?" He asked qyietly hoping she wouldnt just push him away

Max nodded and sipped at her drink some more "Yeah thats been my life since I got this job." She explained watching how shy he still was around her giving a small giggle as she watched him

He smiled over at her taking a sip of his coffee. “What are you laughing at?” He chuckled quietly.

Scarlett shook her head and stood up. “No I better do it.” She mumbled going to grab her phone to talk to them. She had felt far too comfortable for her own liking having Namjoon close to her like that again.

Max gave a small smile "Oh nothing, just realising you're still that shy guy still." She said softly biting her lip gently feeling a small pink blush creep onto her cheeks

Namjoon sighed heavily and watched her go feeling absolutely awful after this "Scarlett...if you need anything please let me know."

She just nodded and walked to the front porch calling her parents and explaining the situation, rubbing at her face and sighed heavily when they agreed to not come down that weekend but they would be down soon enough.

Jason smiled at her again and shook his head. “For the most part I guess. I don’t think you’ve changed much either.” He smiled at her. “In the best way possible.” He chuckled and got up when it started getting busy gesturing for them to go for a walk.

Max blushed again giving a small laugh. She got up with him when it started to get busy walking with him a bit "So how is the military?" She asked glancing up at him

Namjoon looked at her when she came back in giving her a small sigh "Talk to me, I know you hate me but I know you need to get it out." He said quietly

Scarlett sighed heavily and rubbed at her face some. “Your cheek is swollen.” She muttered and frowned. “I came here to finally have peace and quiet and to get away from the hell I called a home.” She muttered. “Only to find that jack has ended up this way.” She told him frowning. “When did life get so complicated?” She mumbled. She knew the answer to that. It was when Jon went from being a trainee to when he debuted and their life together had started to crumble.

Jason shrugged. “It’s a job. One that’s important and I know I’m making some kind of a difference but sometimes I wonder if it was the best decision.” He smiled. “But then I think about it and you chose to work with kids.” He chuckled a bit. “Surely that wasn’t the best choice either?” He teased.

Namjoon sighed softly "I am so sorry Scarlett...if I could change it I would." He said softly wincing softly as he put the ice pack closer to his cheek "I am fine I promise."

Max laughed and nodded again "Yeah no photography was my passion, my ex was against kids though. I mean didnt want them around us at all, tore us apart. So I decided to become a teacher, wasn't sure if I'd ever get a chance to be married or kids again so I chose a career that I could be with them and help them." She explained

Carmen sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair and frowned. “It wasn’t all you.... it was us together and our refusal to compromise. It was both of us that ruined everything.” She mumbled.

He nodded and frowned. “I’m glad you got away from a guy like that then.” He told her as they walked, picking his phone up seeing it was lily calling him. “Hey kiddo how you doing? Hey can I call you back for a chat in a little bit? Yeah I’m out and about right now.... okay... yeah I promise chicken.” He chuckled and finally got to hang up and just watched her for a minute.

Namjoon sighed softly and gave a small nod "Yeah...I wish...I wish I could have been different. I loved you so much, and I wish we could have worked." He admitted squeezing her arm gently

Max smiled some at him as she listened to him talk "Yeah,we just didnt work anymore." She explained softly "Was that Lily? She is such a sweetheart." She said looking up at him giving a big smile to him.

He beamed proudly and nodded. “She’s a great kid. Does good in everything. Smart. Got great manners.” He smiled some and sighed a little then looked back at her “She calls me every morning in case I have time to chat.” He told her and turned right for them to walk through a small park.

She frowned and just nodded placing her hand over his for a moment then went to go up to bed. “And for the record Joonie... I never hated you... never could.” She explained quietly smiled a little before disappearing into her room.

Max smiled more and sat on a bench with him when thwy got to the park "Sounds like you two are very close." She said happily glancing around some "Do you need to call her back? I can step away if you need to." She said hoping she wasnt having him miss time with Lilly

Namjoon smiled at the old nickname and gave a small nod watching her go off. He sighed as he made his way back to his room feeling something he hadn't felt since the day she left.

Jason bit down hard on his lip and sighed heavily looking at her for a moment and shook his head. “No it’s alright.... she’s my daughter.” He explained to her quietly. He hadn’t seen max in years and yet he trusted her more than anyone else still.

Scarlett went to bed worrying about her brother like crazy, barely sleeping at all but woke up early and headed out to grab a coffee, getting one for Namjoon while she was there, not thinking anything of it and just took both home, walking inside and out his coffee down next to him.

Max looked at him in shock but gave a small nod "Wow um...and how did that happen?" She asked before she started laughing when he started making sexual hand gestures "Well not shit,I mean how is it that Dalton is raising her?"

Namjoon looked at her with confusion before taking a sip of the hot coffee giving her a goofy smile "You remembered?! By the way goodmorning." He said as he got up with his sweats hanging low on his hips.

Scarlett smiled some. “You were a diva long before you were an idol.” She reminded him and raised an eyebrow at his sweats. “Pull your pants up Joon.” She told him going up to check on jack and took him some water, gently shaking him to wake him up. “Hey.... I got you some water. Sit up a bit for me.” She told him quietly.

Jason chuckled some and shook his head and smiled at her. “Her mom split when she was just a few weeks old. And things were okay but then they sent me overseas... to make a long story short it was decided that for her sake dalton and Veronica would raise her as theirs and I would be uncle Jason... but she’s my little girl and the best thing in my life.” He told her seriously.

Namjoon flipped his hair dramatically amd gave a small smirk "You know you like it." He said before pulling them up.

Jack grunted softly but soon woke up and looked at her "Hey...what happened? I dont....I dont remember coming home." He muttered

Max listened intently and gave a small nod as she reached over and squeezed his hand in a comforting way "Do you think you'll ever tell her when she is older?" She asked softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back