• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

going ghost

it's not gay if we're dead
GES_HPTE_HEADER3_Images_2560x450px_Contact_alt.jpg

9bef53f5f5b2331b2b2271343ab04024.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8525ce6edd41b6c1d92194a73bb6c346.png
Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my request thread! Now, much like with my other request thread, I know this fandom probably isn't particularly large, and as such, that my odds of finding someone who is looking to roleplay it are low. That being said, I've downloaded a version of Hogwarts Mystery on my computer that, at risk of incriminating myself a tiny bit, enables me to fly through the game a lot more quickly and with better results than most people. This has enabled me to be more invested in the game than I ever could have been otherwise, and I'm almost embarrassingly invested in the characters and storyline. Hence, this thread! Full disclosure, while I have a few years of roleplaying experience under my belt, I've been taking a break from it for the past year or so. I might be a little rusty, I'm definitely excited to try and get back into it!

So, a little more about me. You all can call me Ghostie! I don't want to disclose my exact age, but anyone who wants to know for comfort reasons, I'm between 15 and 20. I've been writing for as long as I can remember, and have actually been fortunate enough to be published in three separate anthologies. When writing, I generally write two or three solid paragraphs, though I can write a lot more if I'm exceptionally invested in a particular scene. I use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation in my roleplays, and it's an absolute must that my partner does as well. You can call me stuck up, but it irks me like nobody's business to see people missing quotation marks, misspelling characters' names, or writing in all lowercase. (If you want to use all lowercase in ooc conversation for aesthetic reasons, that's fine, but you have to use proper punctuation within the roleplay.) I'd like a partner who is comfortable roleplaying through pms, and who can write at least two sturdy paragraphs every response. You can write as much as you want, but no less than two paragraphs. I'd also like someone who can send responses at least twice weekly. More often is obviously preferable, but don't feel bad if two a week is all you can manage.

I'd also like to establish upfront that I'm entirely ditch friendly. As far as I'm concerned, you don't need to be able to cite some dramatic life event as a reason to stop roleplaying. Sometimes people just lose interest. That's not a crime. You can tell me if you don't want to continue, and I'll respect that. You don't need to give me a reason. I ask that you give me the same respect in turn if I lose interest. I'd also like you to know that, more often than not, if you lose interest for a while and then decide you'd like to continue, feel free to message me and ask if I want to pick it back up! More often than not, I'll be entirely happy to.

Now, with all that out of the way, you can find more information about the roleplay below!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40af998e0398d3549609f797546acb95.png
Glad to see you've made it this far!

What I'm looking for right now is to do an original x canon roleplay set in the Harry Potter universe, specifically in the setting of the game, Hogwarts Mystery. We'd be doubling up, so we each play our own original character as well as a canon counterpart (whether it's a love interest or otherwise) for each other. For example, maybe I'd want to have Rowan as my love interest, and you'd want Ben. I would play my original character and Ben, and you would play your original character and Rawn. I probably don't need to explain that, but hey, better safe than sorry!

Now, whether or not you want your character to be based on Jacob's Sibling (the player character of the game) is entirely up to you. You could create an entirely unique character with a completely different backstory, if you so desire. I, however, will be basing my character off of Jacob's Sibling, at least in the sense of having their backstory. If you would also like your character to have Jacob's Sibling's story, then we can either have our two roleplays take place in separate universes, or our characters could be siblings/fraternal twins both trying to find their older brother. I'm open to that.

For my character's counterpart, there are a few different characters I'm open to. They'll be listed below, from which characters I'm most interested in to the ones I'm the least interested in. If you choose to message me, please tell me which ones you'd feel most comfortable playing.

♡ Diego Caplan
♡ Barnaby Lee
♡ Talbott Winger
♡ Jae Kim
♡ Tulip Karasu
♡ Penny Haywood
♡ Skye Parkin
♡ Chiara Lobosca

As for your character's counterpart, I will again list the applicable characters below. This time, they'll be listed from who I'm most to least comfortable writing. You can choose anyone from this list, but the higher they're ranked, the more certain I am that I will be able to write them well and in character.
♡ Penny Haywood
♡ Talbott Winger
♡ Bill Weasley
♡ Charlie Weasley
♡ Rowan Khanna
♡ Ben Copper
♡ Tulip Karasu
♡ Jae Kim
♡ Barnaby Lee
♡ Diego Caplan
♡ Sky Parkin
♡ Orion Amari
♡ Murphy McNully
♡ Chiara Lobosca
♡ Baeeda Ali
♡ Merula Snyde

Anyway, now that you've looked all of that over, feel free to send me a pm if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back