• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ListlessSaint

“Oh dear hero whatever have they done to mangle your corpse so. I can feel the presence of your soul. Seething and confused, grasping for answers that lead to your untimely demise.” The man that spoke had a deep and menacing voice. His features otherwise obscured by the grimy occult robes he wore. A devilish smile wormed its way onto the mans face, his teeth catching what little light was cast from his torch. “You happen to be in luck, for I am a great necromancer. I can give you the gift of life and restore you perfectly to your previous form. It would allow you to get the answers you seek and take vengeance on those who wronged you. But, do not think this a generous act. For once I help you complete your mission your soul belongs to me and you shall forever more be my undead champion until I relinquish of your servitude.”

Well that’s the hook for the plot and gives you an idea of my ability(or lack there of) to write. The gist is a hero of the land (could also be a hero from another word type deal if you prefer) is betrayed for one reason or another and essentially is guided down the road to hell. Could have romance or not I don’t have a preference except for the fact that I would be the necromancer because I want to work on a pragmatic evil character instead of haha I’m evil because humans are the real evil. If you are interested message me on here or through a pm. We can go into more detail and discuss expectations and all that jazz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back