.๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฐ. [a greek mythology roleplay] (closed.)

I was literally about to say "they're not goddess--"

Google: "inspirational goddesses"

SO GO AHEAD! :D

still don't know if i should do Erato: Muse Erato was the protector of Love and Love Poetry โ€“ as well as wedding. Her name comes from the Greek word โ€œErosโ€ that refers to the feeling of falling in love. She was depicted holding a lyre and love arrows and bows. OR Calliope: Muse Calliope was the superior Muse. She was accompanying kings and princes in order to impose justice and serenity. She was the protector of heroic poems and rhetoric art. According to the myth, Homer asks from Calliope to inspire him while writing Iliad and Odyssey, and, thus, Calliope is depicted holding laurels in one hand and the two Homeric poems in the other hand.

still don't know if i should do Erato: Muse Erato was the protector of Love and Love Poetry โ€“ as well as wedding. Her name comes from the Greek word โ€œErosโ€ that refers to the feeling of falling in love. She was depicted holding a lyre and love arrows and bows. OR Calliope: Muse Calliope was the superior Muse. She was accompanying kings and princes in order to impose justice and serenity. She was the protector of heroic poems and rhetoric art. According to the myth, Homer asks from Calliope to inspire him while writing Iliad and Odyssey, and, thus, Calliope is depicted holding laurels in one hand and the two Homeric poems in the other hand.

It's up to you--you could always do both since the character limit is 2

Aaahhh, I love mythology roleplays so much! Iโ€™d like to apply for Pheme (goddess of rumor, report, gossip, and fame) and Khione (goddess of snow), if possible. ^-^

Aaahhh, I love mythology roleplays so much! Iโ€™d like to apply for Pheme (goddess of rumor, report, gossip, and fame) and Khione (goddess of snow), if possible. ^-^

Sure, go ahead! The Discord link is somewhere in the OOC if ya wanna join!

omg Pheme was so funny in the Goddess Girls books

Sure, go ahead! The Discord link is somewhere in the OOC if ya wanna join!

omg Pheme was so funny in the Goddess Girls books

Thank you! Iโ€™ll join in a few minutes, then. :D

WAIT- you read the Goddess Girls series too? That series was my childhood! I was trying to find minor gods and goddesses and stumbled across Pheme. It brings back so many memories. :3

Thank you! Iโ€™ll join in a few minutes, then. :D

WAIT- you read the Goddess Girls series too? That series was my childhood! I was trying to find minor gods and goddesses and stumbled across Pheme. It brings back so many memories. :3

I'm still reading it technically but Barnes and Noble is a jerk and doesn't have any of the latest ones whenever I'm there

For anyone who is interested in joining, but needs a list of gods and goddesses...I use this site:
Goddesses
Gods
Most of the major gods and goddesses have been asked about. But since this isn't first come first serve, try out for a couple!

I mean, it's really not? It's more of a fully teenage version of the Goddess Girls books.
I mean, I know it's not. It just reminded me of the series because Greek mythology and teenagers. As well as the whole, learning to control their powers thing. I never read the Goddess Girls. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back