• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oh this looks so neat!! I'm Nami and am completely new here and looking for some rps. Do you still have room? Honestly a jynx worker that deals in fortune telling by tarot sounds so fun to play! I'm a tarot reader myself so using some of that knowledge for a rp would actually be so cool!

NamiBami NamiBami rakshasa rakshasa Welcome, and thank you for your interest, my loves! 💚 We are open for business; all I ask is that you are willing to write at an advanced level with 3+ paragraphs per RP post! Please feel free to make your way over to the apps thread, as I can't wait to meet everyone's characters! :closed eyes open smile:

I'll say hi even though I posted wips on the other thread ☺️
Idk how much I'm gonna be able to commit due to the other RP I'm in but hopefully I'll be able to do my two characters ☺️

This sounds like something that is right up my alley, keep me in the know if you want a "Circus Strongman." That would be a lot of fun to roleplay.

aaa this concept is so cool, i'm interested !! however i'm completely new to the site and my experience in roleplaying is still quite novice, i hope that doesn't arouse any concerns ;; !!

watershipdown45 watershipdown45 XANDERREN XANDERREN Hello hello and welcome, friends! Thank you for your interest, and I heartily invite both you guys to the character sheets thread! Any and every kind of character is welcome; this is, after all, a circus of highly unique individuals. :D I can't wait to see where your imagination takes you!

Happy Halloween, my loves! I'mma have an OOC thread up tonight so that all you early birds with completed characters can get to plotting, and I'll be joining y'all shortly. Does anyone have any fun Halloween plans?

Not fun, but I have to work at the haunted house tonight and I really don’t want to cause I’m so sleepy 😭 fingers crossed it won’t be too busy!!

And happy Halloween to y’all!! 💛✨

happy Halloween!! not doing anything festive as my family(country, really) doesn't celebrate Halloween! I hope you guys enjoy your day though!

a query - id like to work out a concept for this, but my initial idea is a bit on the more DARK and TRAGIQUE side, and i wanted to know what the boundaries are before i spend a lotta time on it. just like a vague rating in a not horny way 💀 we talking like pg-13 or R levels of grim and angsty?

mechanimated mechanimated Thank you for asking! Since this is indeed a mature RP with a lot of unsavory sales that go on in the festival, I would say dark and tragic should be good to go. Hit us with what you got, and I'll let you know if you need to scale back, but I doubt it will come to that.

I have a new idea for a character so I might scrap my other 2 and only do 1
Not sure when I'll have time for a form but hoping soon

mechanimated mechanimated Thank you for asking! Since this is indeed a mature RP with a lot of unsavory sales that go on in the festival, I would say dark and tragic should be good to go. Hit us with what you got, and I'll let you know if you need to scale back, but I doubt it will come to that.
awesome, thanks! im dead exhausted tonight, so if not now then definitely look forward to something tomorrow :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back