• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Fantasy Voice Roleplay! You talk using Dischord I mean 'w'

sgtmickey said:
it's okay ;w;
hmm... happy pikachu? do u know anyone who might wanna join? ^w^
... :3 maybe... maybe not. *says in sassy voice*

Stamper said:
Anyone interested? (Tags literally everyone I know... well, maybe not everyone..)
@Kayzo @TheWingedCrusader
Sorry. I can`t roleplay by voice, as I live with other people.

Idea said:
Sorry. I can`t roleplay by voice, as I live with other people.
your character can be a mute ^w^

I just want a good amount of people with voices is all, first come first serve so you can be a mute 'w'

sgtmickey said:
your character can be a mute ^w^
I just want a good amount of people with voices is all, first come first serve so you can be a mute 'w'
Stamper said:
He mentioned you could have mute characters o:
To be honest, that would cut the most interesting part of the rp. The other one...Well, I wont expand on this comment, since I don`t want to be badmouthing the rp on it`s own search thread. Feel free to delete this comment if you feel it is prejudicial to the thread anyways.

Don`t take me wrong, it`s a great idea, but not my cup of tea. With that, I`m out.

Idea said:
To be honest, that would cut the most interesting part of the rp. The other one...Well, I wont expand on this comment, since I don`t want to be badmouthing the rp on it`s own search thread. Feel free to delete this comment if you feel it is prejudicial to the thread anyways.
Don`t take me wrong, it`s a great idea, but not my cup of tea. With that, I`m out.
Aww alrighty~.

Last edited by a moderator:
How soon can I include myself in this? I'd like to try this out if only for a moment.

Also, if I may propose an idea. Maybe you could select one person in specific to play as the "Narrator" reading the actions and such while the people voice their respective characters when it's their time to speak. Maybe it could be more engaging that way, that's just me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The J]Is this recording voice or live voice? I might give it a go.

[/QUOTE]
live voice (:3)

Lockett said:
How soon can I include myself in this? I'd like to try this out if only for a moment.
Also, if I may propose an idea. Maybe you could select one person in specific to play as the "Narrator" reading the actions and such while the people voice their respective characters when it's their time to speak. Maybe it could be more engaging that way, that's just me though.
uhh not till we get a decent amount of peeps

Actually I just remembered, I still need to get new earphones :P

Maybe another time.

This looks very interesting, but detailed is sorta difficult for me. Last time I tried to join one I couldn't get pass the forms and the creator just gave up on me ^^" (It's not on this site though) I'm too nervous to join any detailed rps now. Plus I don't have much confidence on my writing skills. Not bad, but not good either.

Hiruka said:
This looks very interesting, but detailed is sorta difficult for me. Last time I tried to join one I couldn't get pass the forms and the creator just gave up on me ^^" (It's not on this site though) I'm too nervous to join any detailed rps now. Plus I don't have much confidence on my writing skills. Not bad, but not good either.
I'm sure your writing skills are phenomenal, don't doubt yourself so much. Though I can agree when you say this looks very interesting. I've never been in one of these and I am inclined to give it a try.

It intrigues me, but sadly I don't have the regular schedule to be on the same time as others. So I wouldn't be able to do the voice part of it. And I'd rather not play a mute. So sadly, for reasons of schedule, I'm unable to participate.

Hiruka said:
niuuu ;w;

it chases people off if i do simple or casual, all i want is for decent voices

x3

minismurf said:
I'm up for this and interested, how do I sign in/join and how will this go down?
ehh 'w'

just post here and say you're here :3

I think we got enough people :D

We'll make the dischord chat soon my friend ^w^

minismurf said:
I'm up for this and interested, how do I sign in/join and how will this go down?
here's how this is going to work <(- 3-)>

just give me your discord name and I'll invite you to the rpchat =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back