• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a fandom search to start off the year!

takamikan

and that's what being a school idol's all about!
hi!
It's been a while since I was last on this site, but I always seem to find my way back here one way or another. It's been a while since I made a proper search thread and I've never been one for much formatting/design, so forgive me in advance.

about me
You can call me Em, I'm currently 17 and go by she/her pronouns, and by my join date on this here site I can say I've been roleplaying for a good five and a half years.

I don't like to put minimums/limits on reply lengths, since quality > quantity and I hate trying to stretch my writing when I feel there's nothing else to say, but my replies tend to range from 2-5 paragraphs and I ask that your typical post length is similar. I always write in third person.

As far as preferences go, I'm not too picky. I'm much more comfortable playing female characters, but don't mind playing a male in the case of oc/canon doubling or for side characters. Romance is optional, but always fun (as part of a larger story, in most if not all cases), and I'm always on the hunt for the perfect mix between fluffy/light stories and darker themes/canon-typical violence from my fandoms. As a side note, I am also open to exchanging discord tags if you would prefer to talk/write there!

All I ask from my partners is that they are literate, respectful, and contribute equally to plots and such. I try to reply within 2 days to rp posts, but can occasionally take longer and I understand if you do too. I am also very talkative outside of rp, so if that's not your thing we may not be a good match, haha.

fandoms
I've been here before, I know this is what you're here for.

Genshin Impact
My biggest craving right now, though I've never written for it. Yeah, uh, been playing this one like three plus hours a day since a little while after it first came out, send help. Seriously though, I am SO in love with everything about Genshin- the world is stunning, the characters are loveable, and I love reading up on and exploring the lore. You mention something in said lore that I'm not familiar with? I'll go read about it so we're on the same page. That being said, I'd love to write against any character, so long as I can play Lumine, though even that is negotiable if you throw the right pairing/plot my way.

I would like to play:
Lumine

Characters I'm interested in you playing:
!Childe! / Aether / Albedo / Diluc / Kaeya / Razor / Scaramouche / Venti / Xiao / Zhongli

(alternatively: I like the harbringers. Sue me.)

Persona 5
I'm new to the fandom and writing for it but I love the Phantom Thieves to death and would love to try out an rp! Though I admittedly don't have many ideas as of right now. I have finished Persona 5 vanilla and have started Strikers but have not played Royal and would appreciate if you could refrain from spoiling the third semester since I plan to play it eventually!

I would like to play:
Ann, Makoto, I could probably do a good Futaba or just come up with an OC if an idea calling for one comes up!

!Ryuji! / Akira / Mishima

Marvel / MCU

Marvel, on the other hand, I have some writing experience for, though I am only familiar with the MCU and those versions of the characters. All I have to say is that I've consistently found that I kind of suck ass at playing canon characters from this universe, and would therefore prefer to play an OC, but I'm open to doubling.

I would like to play:
An OC

!Peter Parker! / Bucky Barnes

Creepypasta

ALRIGHT, I'm just gonna be honest here and admit I took a trip down memory lane something like a week ago and haven't stopped thinking about it. Creepypasta is one of the things that got me into roleplaying back when I was like twelve and I do honestly miss it a lot! Fair warning though, I've always been a little picky for this one- I don't do soft killers, never have, never will. Hell, I don't need romance at all if it's going to seem forced. Everything else is fair game, really, as long as it's within site rules. Let's get dark. It's been literal years so I'm definitely a bit rusty, and might want to talk out/plan a lot more for this than other rps. I will say also that I have a very rough idea for a civilian oc/anyone plot I got during my little nostalgia trip, but that's something I want to talk about and work out details for with my partner! I would prefer oc/canon here and as always, I'm open to doubling if you'd prefer it.

I would like to play:
An OC, or maybe Clockwork! I've always loved her.

??? I could honestly care less, but I suppose my top three are probably Ticci Toby, Bloody Painter and Jeff the Killer.

I hope to hear from you soon, please don't be afraid to message me!

Last edited:
Bump since I made some small edits!

Last edited:
Bump! I actually finished vanilla Persona 5 last night (and cried. a lot.) but hey, any rp would now be spoiler-free for me!

Update bump! Added a new fandom and did some minor formatting junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back