• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ༉‧₊˚. A fallen star [ alien x human] [closed] °.☆

dayydreamer

Huuh huh whuuh?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm looking for sci-fi-based roleplay with a slow burn between an alien and a human.

A basic summary: on a summer night like any other, a human who's known to stargaze very often spots a shooting star in the starry blanket above. As they observe it, they notice the supposed comet growing bigger and bigger until it no longer looked like a burning rock but rather a metal object of some sort. Eventually, it flew over their bead and landed in the forest nearby, which led them to investigate whatever that was. To their surprise, they discover an empty crashed space pod. While checking it out, they find out they're not alone, as they hear rustling somewhere in the bushes. With a burst of courage, they look around some more and figure out the source of the noise: a humanoid alien.

Feeling somehow responsible for them, the human decided to hide them at their place away from authorities and anyone who might seek to harm them, explaining the basics of Earth and going as far as teaching them English. From there, a strong bond is formed, but neither of them knows the threat looming over the horizon.

This is just a simple draft we can tweak and adjust to our liking, so PM me if interested! Below is some basic information for every RP thread I post.

Hi hi, name's Ray! I'm in my early 20's and use the EET time zone. While I don't have a lot of experience, I still do possess some and know the basics needed. I'm a college student and have a part-time job, so I might not be online all the time, but I try to check as often as I can. English isn't my mother tongue, so do forgive me if I ever slip up; I'm self-taught and am trying to get even better!​

|Things to know!

• Age: I'd prefer if you were an adult or at least 19+ since I like to include some romance here and there.
  • Set-up: Although this is an interest check and I'm expected to plan the set-up and the like in advance, it'd be great if we worked on it together because It will allow us to get into the same headspace and help each other be creative!
  • Preferences: I'm open to almost anything, though I have a knack for fantasy, adventure, and horror themes. I also don't mind doing fandom-based roleplays as long as I have fair knowledge and am not prone to being spoiled. For pairings, I'm cool with OC x OC or an already existing character x OC, as long as I know the character. Don't care about genders, so all are welcome.
  • Post length and writing style: I'm okay with short posts, as mine aren't detailed or that long, but all I'm asking is at least 5 lines or something reasonable. I prefer the third-person perspective, but I'm willing to experiment.
  • Frequency: I might not post as often as I'd hope to due to IRL responsibilities or inconveniences, so I'm flexible and okay with it if you're the same.
  • OOC and location: I don't mind where the RP will take place, be it a thread or PMs. If in a thread, it'd be nice if we discussed anything out-of-character in private.

Here, you can find some of the roleplay setups and genres I'm willing to do but won't have to stick to. I'm cool with trying new things if I like them. Will do humans, humanoids, and animals (including mythical creatures and monsters). Right now, I'm mostly into fandom-based RPs since they offer an already existing universe with set rules and lore; however, don't hesitate to suggest your own set-ups if you're more creative than I am!

|Fandom

• Genshin Impact; fantasy OCs or characters, casual or romance
  • Silent Hill; horror. OCs or characters are casual.
  • Resdient Evil; horror/action OCs or characters, casual, maybe romance?
  • The Legend of Spyro: Fantasy OCs or characters Casual.
  • HTTYD; fantasy. OCs or characters Casual and maybe romance

|Original

• Sci-fi: Space war, Space pirates, friendship between an alien and a human, Space pirates, Space crew
  • Fantasy: Mythical creatures, Vikings, knights, journeys, and quests
  • This section is a bit lacking, so if you have suggestions, that'd be nice.

|Romance

• Sci-fi: alien x human
  • Sci-fi: alien x alien
  • Sci-fi; Captain X Crew Member
  • Fantasy: monster x human
  • Fantasy: knight x peasant
  • Fantasy: mythical creature x human
  • Fantasy: knight x knight
  • Fantasy: knight x royalty
  • Non-specific: villain x hero
  • Non-specific: enemies to lovers
  • Non-specific: slow burn, mutual crush
  • Non- specific: oppsites attract
  • Suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:
Ah! This sounds so fun and cute 😭 were looking for someone to play the alien character?

Thank you haha! And yeah I don't mind that or the other way around, I can play either [:
Hoo now thats a choice xD I've played both roles in similar settings before 🤔 so that's tough what gendee style of character do you prefer to play? I always lean towards non-binary for either humans and non humans

Hoo now thats a choice xD I've played both roles in similar settings before 🤔 so that's tough what gendee style of character do you prefer to play? I always lean towards non-binary for either humans and non humans
I feel ya, I'd love to play both too it's such a hard choice AHH!!! I don't mind playing any tbh I usually stick with my own gender (female) with whatever character I play but I'm open to doing male or nb

Are you strictly looking for people to play in the AlienXHuman or can I pique your interest in HTTYD?

I feel ya, I'd love to play both too it's such a hard choice AHH!!! I don't mind playing any tbh I usually stick with my own gender (female) with whatever character I play but I'm open to doing male or nb
Cool! Could I pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back