• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlexanderX

monks are good shut up
I had an idea for a roleplay a while back but it flopped because I when to college and didn't have time for it.

You are a student of Academy city from the series A certain magical index (you can not be a level 5 esper. make sure that you OK your power with me first) everyone is a part of Nagatenjouki Academy (this is so we are all in the same place) classmates have started to go missing the past two years. and teachers are staying quiet about the whole thing.

This will take place after the main series timeline after everyone has passed or is not involved. academy city has new boards of directors and they are returning to human experiments. The world is more high tech because of 100 years going by. cars fly, cyborgs are normal, and Anti-skill has advanced weapons.

Is there anyone who thinks they might be interested in this? join the out of character discord sever if you want to be apart of the RP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back