• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a 1 x 1 search

nav

six feet under
Roleplay Availability

hey there! my name's nav & this is my rp search.
i'm looking for some long-term partners to try to revive myself. i haven't roleplayed properly for a hot minute, and it would be nice to get back into the scene. i'm generally looking for writers who are willing to talk about ocs, and who are willing to write a couple of paragraphs - situations depending. as long as i have material to work with in a reply i'm usually pretty happy, but i'd definitely appreciate being able to return to longform roleplay.
as i'm in my mid-twenties, i do prefer my partners to be upwards of 21+, but i'll take anyone above 18. this isn't a slight to minors, as i know you're great writers, but as an adult i prefer to talk to and befriend other adults. that's all.
you must be lgbt+ friendly. this is non-negotiable.
if you want romance - and this is by no means mandatory, as i enjoy platonic rps - then be aware that i only write lesbian pairings. all of my characters are lesbians, and i have no inclinations to write men.
i write a wide variety of genres - from sci-fi to fantasy to crime and beyond - and i'm willing to try anything i haven't tried before, so if there's a plot you've been dying to do, feel free to pitch it to me. i'm pretty open-minded.
please stay away from topics of genocide and sexual assault. i just don't care for it in my roleplays. i'm pretty bombproof against everything else, but when writing mental health issues + abuse issues, please do so with the intention of being considerate and writing a character arc instead of just angst. i'm not a big fan of people writing trauma solely for angst.
i'm also willing to write for existing media, though i prefer to write ocs in these settings. my main interests include final fantasy, subnautica, jurassic park, warrior cats; a wide variety of books + video games in general; it's hard to list everything. very much an "ask and i'll tell you if i am or not".
i am big into dinosauria in general. i would literally rp a dinosaur i don't care. sometimes you need to be cringe and free. and that's ok (:
i'm a little lacking on original ideas rn due to my brain being fried by not writing for a long time.
pirates are always a safe subject. & dragons. anything fantasy really tickles me. sci-fi is also a big fav nowadays - especially things a la gideon the ninth. the only thing i don't necessarily care for and will struggle with more is slice-of-life; if it has a pull to it (i.e: celebrities and their issues) then i might be tempted, but i won't do something like Solely romance slice-of-life.
i'll probably update this w/ plots if i actually think of some! which i should do. eventually. xoxo

Last edited:
hello !! id love love LOVE to do something sci-fi / subnautica related !
please let me know if you're still interested in finding a partner c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back