• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ɴᴇᴏɴ ᴄɪᴛʏ

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
NEON CITY
bright lights and dark dealings
loading ...
... scroll up
premise. . .
criminal organization
mafia/yakuza
18+
The brightest lights hide the darkest secrets, and that's why the Yakuza have dominated Tokyo for so long. The nightlife and entertainment districts have kept their pockets filled, and the nearby ports have been more than beneficial for the illegal imports of weapons. The police departments have all been paid off, leaving no one to stand in their way. Except, of course, themselves.

Two rival groups have been operating within Tokyo for generations now. The Jade Dragons and the Brass Tigers have had their fair share of rivalry and turf wars over the years, but in the last two years they have found something as close to cooperation as they can get. Each group stays within their own territory and minds their own business, and no one has to get hurt.

Nothing can last forever though, and any semblance of peace has been shattered by a recent string of drive-bys and break-ins across both territories. Each gang is pointing their fingers at each other, ready to go to war over the sudden escalations without a second thought. So caught up in their need for vengeance, no one has bothered to investigate who really incited the violence.

Unbeknownst to both groups, a third gang is encroaching on both of their territories, hoping that they can instigate a turf war and take over the entire area once the two gangs have already taken each other down. The only thing standing between their destruction or salvation, is themselves.
more info. . .
scroll
Lore.
what to know
scroll
This roleplay will follow two rival gangs and members of each group will be available to write, including leaders, lieutenants, bar owners, and hostesses. While this is set in Japan, it is a fictional roleplay and therefor characters of all ethnicities are more than welcome.
Setting.
where we are
scroll
Currently, our roleplay is set in 2052. Technology is more advanced but we haven't quite made it to Mars yet. This roleplay is set in a mix of modern/cyberpunk Tokyo.
// rules ...
This roleplay is 18+ and is not first come first serve, so please understand that not everyone who applies will be selected. We will use Discord to communicate once everyone is accepted.
This roleplay is all about drama, but please keep the drama in character. There will be no tolerance for any rudeness to other roleplayers. Please adhere to all the RPN guidelines. We reserve the right to kick anyone at anytime.
While this is a crime organization roleplay, overpowered characters will not be allowed. While characters will certainly be strong, we'd love to see a good amount of balance. If you have questions about your character(s) please message me to discuss. There is a 3 character limit for now.

We're looking for engaging, creative writers, and there is a three paragraph minimum per post once the roleplay starts. Writers block and typos are completely understandable, but please try your best to be a semi-literate writer and stay active.
what will you die for?
© reveriee

i know this roleplay may seem serious but i am actually rpn's biggest clown so do not think this roleplay will be too serious. my characters will be committing a lil arson as a treat <3 looking for some absolutely unhinged criminals to recruit

I haven't done a cyberpunk theme before, I love it!

the temporary RPN ooc is up! please feel free to head over and start thinking about what kind of character you want to make. the character sheet thread should be up in the next few days

what if I just like, expanded the bashiverse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back