• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Purity

Nebulous Member
  • LDK00SA.jpg

Okay yikes, this looks bad on mobile. Scroll down to first post for mobile version.

Hi there! In case you haven't seen me around before, I don't bite. Wait, no, first I'm Purity. And then I don't bite. Whew. Comp sci college student, video game enthusiast, occasionally avid writer, I'm back for my never-ending search of long term partners.

• Novella-style, I do about 600-1000 words while going a bit longer on starters. I do focus heavily on quality however, so as long as you do as well don't worry about matching me. In fact, I'll probably match you. :)
    • No triggers. Please tell me about any of yours so I can respect your boundaries.
    • Both romantic and platonic relationships are fun for me, and I don't care what gender I play. In a romance, I'll typically do mxf or fxf because those are what I'm most comfortable with.
    • I also typically enjoy an ensemble of characters, and would like a partner that can help me fill out that ensemble.
    • Huge worldbuilder, I value making detailed characters, settings, and a plot to go with all the madness. It's the little details that really make the world feel ours.
    • By the same token, I'm a planner. I like planning out our general course before and during a story, and I'd love the same enthusiasm in my partner. Collaborate with me! I do have lots of ideas, but that doesn't mean I want everything I say to be set in stone. Hit me with your own ideas in walls of text! I love walls of text.
    • If we're doing any of the plots I've made, I don't have a preference on who I play. I wouldn't make a pairing up where I'm not comfortable playing either character. If you want me to choose, I'll choose, but just know I would love for you to either choose or suggest to me a different pairing in that context.
    • And on that note, I love talking OOC as well. I'm available pretty much 24/7 on Discord if that's your cup of tea, and all RPN notifs are forwarded to there as well so I'm always available.
    • I will try to be as transparent as possible, and that's something I'm looking for in a good partner. If I like something, I will tell you so. If I don't like something, I'll respectfully offer my thoughts on it. If I'm going to disappear for a bit, I'll let you know. Communication is key!
    • It bothers me that I have to add this, but please respect my ideas as much as I respect yours. That includes, well, reading this thread fully for starters, and also not completely dismissing what I say. Most of my partners are wonderful and are excited to exchange ideas, but the few that aren't I can really tell and will drop immediately. Bottom line, we should work towards something that makes us both happy!
    • Ghost-friendly! Though it makes me slightly sad, it happens. I'll bump you once after a week and then I won't bother you.

I think that about wraps up everything. If you’ve managed to make it this far, tell me about the weirdest word you know!

Last edited:
  • LDK00SA.jpg

Okay yikes, this looks bad on mobile. Scroll down to first post for mobile version.

Hi there! In case you haven't seen me around before, I don't bite. Wait, no, first I'm Purity. And then I don't bite. Whew. Comp sci college student, video game enthusiast, occasionally avid writer, I'm back for my never-ending search of long term partners.

• Novella-style, I do about 600-1000 words while going a bit longer on starters. I do focus heavily on quality however, so as long as you do as well don't worry about matching me. In fact, I'll probably match you. :)
    • No triggers. Please tell me about any of yours so I can respect your boundaries.
    • Both romantic and platonic relationships are fun for me, and I don't care what gender I play. In a romance, I'll typically do mxf or fxf because those are what I'm most comfortable with.
    • I also typically enjoy an ensemble of characters, and would like a partner that can help me fill out that ensemble.
    • Huge worldbuilder, I value making detailed characters, settings, and a plot to go with all the madness. It's the little details that really make the world feel ours.
    • By the same token, I'm a planner. I like planning out our general course before and during a story, and I'd love the same enthusiasm in my partner. Collaborate with me! I do have lots of ideas, but that doesn't mean I want everything I say to be set in stone. Hit me with your own ideas in walls of text! I love walls of text.
    • If we're doing any of the plots I've made, I don't have a preference on who I play. I wouldn't make a pairing up where I'm not comfortable playing either character. If you want me to choose, I'll choose, but just know I would love for you to either choose or suggest to me a different pairing in that context.
    • And on that note, I love talking OOC as well. I'm available pretty much 24/7 on Discord if that's your cup of tea, and all RPN notifs are forwarded to there as well so I'm always available.
    • I will try to be as transparent as possible, and that's something I'm looking for in a good partner. If I like something, I will tell you so. If I don't like something, I'll respectfully offer my thoughts on it. If I'm going to disappear for a bit, I'll let you know. Communication is key!
    • It bothers me that I have to add this, but please respect my ideas as much as I respect yours. That includes, well, reading this thread fully for starters, and also not completely dismissing what I say. Most of my partners are wonderful and are excited to exchange ideas, but the few that aren't I can really tell and will drop immediately. Bottom line, we should work towards something that makes us both happy!
    • Ghost-friendly! Though it makes me slightly sad, it happens. I'll bump you once after a week and then I won't bother you.

I think that about wraps up everything. If you’ve managed to make it this far, tell me about the weirdest word you know!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back