• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 search! -18 friendly!

lexnoblade

will / lex
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, i'm Córner and I don't know how to do fancy stuff here so this will look plain. Sorry.

I've been roleplaying for about three to four years in total now, and I do semi-lit to literate roleplay. I am under eighteen, so I apologize if that is a problem.

Anyways, here's some things about me regarding roleplay:

-I use PMs on this site mainly, but if you have a platform that isn't discord, feel free to ask if it's alright.

-I do large scale plots with end goals and varying tones. This means if you ask for an empty Muse x Muse prompt without anything more behind it, I probably will decline it.

-Although romance is typically not my highest priority in a roleplay, it usually a driving force. That being said, I typically do MxM or MxF, with me typically playing male characters. I can do female, but not nearly as good.

-My roleplays tend to have large scale ideas and intense situations filled with world building and action.

-And finally, I expect effort in my partner's writing. I'm not too strict with writing styles and lengths, but I need more than the bare minimum. My prefered length is two short paragraphs for most situations.

And that's that for my roleplay stuff.

I usually have some roleplay ideas on the ready, but I like co-operation when discussing a plot.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to PM me if you so wish, and have a nice day/evening/night.

-Córner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back