• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom watashi ga kita! {mha 1x1 search.}

riwole_

「✦𝒞𝒽𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒.✦」
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hello hello, i'm riwole, preferably riri!
i am currently looking for a boku no hero/my hero academia roleplay to develop my oc and make a great slowburn romance, although it's gonna be half cold. {pun lmfao}
we can follow the original plot and events, or we can cook up some kinda fun thing going on in U.A. to watch the romance grow. i'd really like to end it all with a prom, which the said couple {my oc and *****} confirm their relationship in and yayyy~
i've watched a little, very little bit after the Eri incident, and i know of the sorrow after it. i watched till the "grasp the kids' hearts" event and just finished it today, so that makes me at season four episode nearby sixteen.
i'm ghost-friendly too, so i may or may not disappear at sometimes, but i'll inform you asap! remember to respect my boundaries and just, not ignore me due to my ghost period. it really annoys me!

i wont go into my oc's details yet! i'm still so excited for an mha rp, like, soooo much! {pun 2}

Hello! Can I ask if there is a specific gender you are looking to pair your OC against?

Hello! Can I ask if there is a specific gender you are looking to pair your OC against?
I'm looking for someone to play Shoto, preferably. I can get the job done with Mirio or Tamaki, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back