• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π“†π“Šπ“‹Ό 1x1 Partner Search! π“†π“Šπ“‹Ό

Talis

Angst Enthusiast

π“†π“Šπ“‹Ό Welcome π“‹Όπ“Šπ“†

You can call me either Tal or Talis

❁ A Little About Me ❁
⚘
I am 23 years old
⚘ I use they/them pronouns
⚘ I live in the states and my timezone is CDT
⚘ I have a part-time job as a baker and am also enrolled in part-time college classes
⚘ I am a proud parent to 2 cats, one dog, and one spoiled dragon
⚘ B
esides roleplaying, my other hobbies include hiking, video games, and drawing
⚘ 10+ years of roleplaying experience

❁ Rules ❁

⚘ 18+ only, 21+ preferred
⚘ Must write in third person, but I am flexible with writing both present and past tense.
⚘ Absolutely no one liners.
⚘ Must be okay with plotting before writing.
⚘ I only like writing oc/oc, I do not want to write with or against any canon characters.
⚘ Roleplay in threads and plot or OOC chat in a separate thread. Discord is also an option
for OOC, as I find it's a lot faster for communication.
⚘ Decent grammar, punctuation, and all that jazz. I understand typos happen, and I typically
won't mind as long as your responses aren't illegible.
⚘ Must be LGBTQ+ friendly, I only enjoy writing romance for queer relationships.
⚘ Romance is a MUST for my roleplays, and I find that I will eventually lose interest in long
term roleplays that are strictly platonic. With that being said, I also lose interest in roleplays that
are so heavily centered on the romance that the plot inevitably takes a sideline. I rely on an even
mix of the two.
⚘ I am fine with exploring darker themes within our roleplay as long as they abide by the RPN
rules. I do enjoy adding these elements to plots that they fit into naturally, though all of the heavier
subjects in our roleplay will be addressed respectively and realistically. Abuse, manipulation, addiction,
trauma, and mental illness will not be portrayed as good or desirable things, nor will they be romanticized.

❁ What To Expect ❁

⚘ Writing Style: I typically write anywhere between 300 and 800 words for my responses; it's a broad
spectrum, I know. I usually try to match my partner's response length. Of course, it will depend on
my interest in the roleplay and the scene. I am big on exploring characters emotions and thoughts along
with describing new settings and scenery. So if you're someone who always replies with one line, or
even with one paragraph, we won't write well together. I heavily believe in quantity over quality, and I
understand that different scenes may call for different response lengths. As long as we're both
contributing enough for the other to comfortably reply to, I feel like that's all that truly matters.

⚘ Doubling: I can and will double, but I don't personally have all that much experience with doubling.
I would be willing to try my hand at it again for certain roleplays, so feel free to ask! While doubling is
not a requirement to write with me I do require some level of effort on your side in creating our recurring
side characters, companions, villains, etc. with me. I feel like roleplays are more fun and immersive this
way, not to mention the fact that a story shouldn't only have two characters.

⚘ Response Times: You can count on at least one response from me weekly. Feel free to poke me if it's
been longer than a week with no response, as I may have just been wrapped up with life and all of its weekly
obstacles. If our response lengths don't end up being too long, I may be able to crank out two or more
responses a week. I'm also a big fan of quick-fire responses if we both find ourselves free at the same time.

⚘ Ghosting: I am ghost-friendly. I will most likely send a message after a week or so with no contact to
check in, but if I receive no response after that, I promise not to bother you any further. I can say now that
I have definitely ghosted in the past, and there is always a possibility that I could ghost again. I do
tentatively promise now to give a heads up if I'm feeling burnt out or bored, and all I ask is for you to do
the same. We can just call this my metaphorical cushion in case I do end up ghosting again.

⚘ OOC: OOC chat is always welcome, and I would love to make some new friends while we work together
on the roleplay. With that being said, it is also perfectly fine if you're someone who only likes to have
discussions pertaining to the roleplay. I only ask that the brainstorming for the plot be a team effort rather than
one person's job. I am a big fan of gushing over our characters and creating playlists for the RP!

⚘ Triggers: I don't have any triggers, but I will speak up if something makes me too uncomfortable. I encourage
anyone interested in a roleplay to let me know about any of their triggers before we begin writing together.

⚘ Faceclaims: Faceclaims are not needed for me, and I typically prefer to write into the story what my character's
appearance is, or add a written example to a character sheet. I'm not opposed to faceclaims if they are preferred.

⚘ World building: I adore the world building process, and it's always fun collaborating with someone else on
creating a setting/universe that we both can enjoy. With that being said, I am not interested in major and complicated
world building. If you're someone who likes to create maps, languages, or establish extensive historical timelines
for our world, I probably will not be someone you want to write with. I prefer world building on a smaller scale.
But don't take this as me saying I don't like getting into the details of our plot and world! I typically like to get the
overall picture figured out before we begin writing and then leave some room for new developments down the line.
❁ Interest Check ❁

⚘ Fandoms ⚘

The Last of Us (CRAVING)
The Witcher (CRAVING)
The Hunger Games (CRAVING)
The Boys
Percy Jackson
Gravity Falls
Attack on Titan
Jujutsu Kaisen
Hunter x Hunter

⚘ Word Bank ⚘
(The bolded options are the ones I'm most interested in at the moment. That

does not mean I'm not interested in the ones that aren not bolded though!)

Assassins β€’ Outlaws β€’ Bounty Hunters β€’ Outcasts β€’ Morally Grey Characters β€’ Rivals β€’ Royalty β€’ Witches and Warlocks β€’
Familiars β€’ Fae and Fairies β€’ Mermaids β€’ Demons β€’ Monsters β€’ Monster Hunters β€’ Dragons β€’ Dragon Riders β€’ Shapeshifters β€’
Test Subjects β€’ Escaped Experiment β€’ Mythical Creatures β€’ Greek Mythology β€’ Magic β€’ Curses β€’ Superpowers β€’ Hidden Worlds β€’
Modern β€’ Fantasy β€’ Medieval β€’ Dystopian β€’ Dystopian Revolution β€’ Apocalypse β€’ Post-Apocalypse β€’ Survival β€’ False Utopia β€’ Long Journey β€’
Quest β€’ Prophecies β€’ Red String of Fate β€’ Wrong Place Wrong Time β€’ Reincarnation β€’ Treasure Hunting β€’ Shipwrecked β€’ Stranded β€’
Western β€’ Small Town β€’ Big City β€’ College β€’ Road Trip β€’ Adventure β€’ Romance β€’ Drama β€’ Mystery β€’ Horror β€’ Slice of Life β€’ Angst β€’ Fluff β€’ Pining β€’
Hurt and Comfort β€’ Trauma β€’ Dark Themes β€’ Cliche Tropes β€’ Revenge β€’ Redemption β€’ Healing β€’ Learning To Love β€’ Found Family β€’
Platonic β€’ Childhood Friends β€’ Unlikely Friendships β€’ Partners in Crime β€’ Star-Crossed β€’ Escaping Together β€’ Soulmates β€’
Fake Relationships β€’ Secret Relationships β€’ Relationship of Convenience β€’ Enemies to Friends β€’ Enemies to Lovers β€’ Friends to Lovers β€’
One- Sided Feelings β€’ More Than Friends Less Than Lovers β€’ Reuniting β€’ Forced Alliances β€’ One Bed β€’ Opposites Attract β€’
Reluctant Bonding β€’ Chance Meetings β€’ Repressed Emotions β€’ Embracing One's Sexuality β€’ Secret Identities β€’

If you've made it this far and think that we would be compatible writing partners, feel free to send a DM my way!
Please be sure to include in your DM a little about yourself, if you have any writing triggers, and what you would be interested in
writing! Do not reply under this thread unless you cannot DM me, as your comment will be deleted and ignored otherwise. I plan on
keeping and reusing this interest check in the future and would just like to keep it clean and whatnot.

I will only be taking on so many roleplays at the moment to ensure I won't get overwhelmed or burnt out, and also until I get more
comfortable with this site. I'm hoping to find 2-3 long-term partners to write with, but hopefully more in the future. For this reason, I
will be picky about who I choose to roleplay with and will be more keen on accepting roleplays that relate to my current cravings.

Thank you so much for reading, and I look forward to hearing back from some of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back