• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 1937: The Second American Civil War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That doesn’t mean they’re going to be slaughtered to the man, however. But at some point they’ll need to start thinking of an escape.

Basically it’s a baptism of fire for all involved

A kaiserreich Company of heroes would be rad. I wonder if they’ll ever make their own game beyond the mod, considering how big it’s gotten?

Maybe, making a game is a whole different ballgame though.

I think Kaiserreich would benefit from a game with grander scales. Games like Total War or Steel Division.

Yeah a company of heros or men of war assault squad mod would be pretty cool
There’s actually a men of war:as2 mod being worked on. Right now it’s just skins but the guy who made it has said he’s trying to start developing them into playable factions.

Maybe, making a game is a whole different ballgame though.

I think Kaiserreich would benefit from a game with grander scales. Games like Total War or Steel Division.
I wish I could get into Steel Division but it’s just not my thing.

there was a game a long time ago called Shattered Union that was kind of similar but modern warfare. It had a big strategic map and campaign sort of like the really old total war games like medieval 1, but the actual battles were turn based. I remember it being stupidly hard, but it’s the only time I’ve ever had my hometown as a fully playable and realized location in a video game. Those maps were crazy in depth

My very first PC game ever was Napoleon Total War, so I may have a bit of an affinity towards Total War games.

I've always preferred RTS over Turn Based, but they both have their qualities. Civilization and Divinity Original Sin are a few of my fav TBS

My very first PC game ever was Napoleon Total War, so I may have a bit of an affinity towards Total War games.

I've always preferred RTS over Turn Based, but they both have their qualities. Civilization and Divinity Original Sin are a few of my fav TBS
Mine was actually Empire: Total War. I’m getting hyped for WH3 and it’s Russian gun-axes.

TBS I like Civ a lot, but lately ive been playing a lot of panzer corps 2

My first ever RTS was Red Alert 3, and I often feels like I’m the weird one amongst all the peer kids who mostly played Nobunaga’s Ambitions

Last edited:
So, we’ve kind of ground to a halt very quickly here. Are you guys still interested in this RP?

is there anything I can do to make it easier to get posts out?

I'm interested still, I just don't wanna hurry the RP along to quickly, been waiting for others to post

Kinda waiting for others to post
I think Rusty’s the only one left who hasn’t posted.

if you want you could have your SS attack my Red Guards at Hill 15. It might give us some more movement.

otherwise Arlington and the Potomac riverbank are the main flash points right now.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

You're character is a scout right, under Long's boys? Perhaps your character and mine have a bit of a skirmish? (considering mine is posted at forward recon currently)

Both of our chars seem like they're fighting for a government that has neglected and/or deliberately hindered their people.

You're character is a scout right, under Long's boys? Perhaps your character and mine have a bit of a skirmish? (considering mine is posted at forward recon currently)

Both of our chars seem like they're fighting for a government that has neglected and/or deliberately hindered their people.
-Actually, hell yeah dude! Could have the 1ast Appalachian happen upon YC's while scouting and they have a brief fight?

Yeah, a wee skirmish to start things off. Although, the 111th only has a few men posted there at the moment, so your boys will have a numerical advantage.

However, the 111th is trying to stay concealed, ordered to hold fire unless fired upon.

Got it! I'll keep from having the entire battalion show up. Excuse it with them having had some bad casualties from the Fed's guerilla attacks and having to go out with fewer numbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back