• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 1937: The Second American Civil War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Would allowing things like civilian roles have allowed this one to live longer you think?

Like maybe the hyper focus on the war front ironically made it so there wasn’t enough to do?

hmmm i was waiting for other guys to post before initiating the trench assault

hmmm i was waiting for other guys to post before initiating the trench assault
Yeah, I thought that rusty and darth were starting something, but it never really came to be, same with my character trying to contact Trotzki. Hopefully we’ll still get some of those if those dudes get less busy.

you can still go forward with the assault, we can probably get some cool stuff out of it and maybe get this thing moving again

Yeah, sorry, I was on the notion that Rusty was going to make the first move so I was waiting for that. However, I'm keen on starting it myself.

Mind you, I'm still here just was being patient.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
You still here?

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford hey man, I know you said you were going to try and work on something, but it’s been nearly two weeks since we started and a week since you said you’d respond to darth.

if you can’t get anything out today I’m going to have to take over your character so that we can keep moving.

I hope you’ll stay with us, your character is super cool, but we can’t move right now.

Would gas be used in this war?
Probably not, at least at the start.

There wouldn’t be any in the military stock since it was one of the countries that signed the banning of it in 1925 in real life, and even Germany was horrified by its effects. So neither side would even have access to it.

Plus any major officers would likely have served in the Great War and would have a pretty good grasp of why it was banned.

It could come into play later in the war, but it’d be a major jump off any kind of moral high ground the nation might have.

I’m thinking about adding roles for things like Pilots, Civilians, and politicians as we start to get really moving. Just so we have a bit more variety in what we’re doing aside from just narrating combat all the time.

I wanted to know what you guys thought though.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford hey man, I know you said you were going to try and work on something, but it’s been nearly two weeks since we started and a week since you said you’d respond to darth.

if you can’t get anything out today I’m going to have to take over your character so that we can keep moving.

I hope you’ll stay with us, your character is super cool, but we can’t move right now.
Understood. I completely understand. I'll try and get something out.

SAIGO-NO-HEATS SAIGO-NO-HEATS

Politicians surely have a lot more agency than civilians. Ordinary people tend be more akin to victims of circumstance rather than those who've the ability to turn the tide of War.

Of course, I think there'd be exceptions. Concerned citizens turned Rebel insurgents for one.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Don't worry, I think we've all been there. I know I have. Some times it's hard getting motivated to write.

It's hard to get motivated in general sometimes...

I'll have a reply up soon!

It’s 9am here, i think i might get a post up tonight after i got off work or sth….or maybe I’ll just be exhausted at that point and procrastinate it until sunday idk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back