• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 1876: The War for Home OOC (Working Title)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

The Silent Z

Just Here
Here's your chatterbox section where characters, ideas, relationships and more can be discussed even if it's not Rp related. It's your typical Out-Of-Character Chat for all involved here. Welcome and Thanks!

Yeet The Silent Z The Silent Z - Just wanted to know your thoughts and/or suggestions, i'm thinking of making a British-born Doctor that emigrated to America in search of more lucrative employment. I rather enjoy playing more as a supportive character than a 'front-line troop' if you catch my meaning. If one of the main-characters sustains a wound then prehaps my doctor will be obliged to pick a side and provide his services to the group or something along those lines.

It could prove interesting to see a British character inserted into the story. But yeah, I'm all for rounding the cast with all sorts of characters and roles, so if you'd like to make the British doctor for your OC then sounds cool to me. Becker Becker

I got my WIP started in the wee hours and will be finalizing the details. Will owning property be permitted? Like, a small ranch, per se?

My character is open to relationships for anyone, let me know what you're thinking. already have one with someone who is creating a cs, but open to others.

The Silent Z The Silent Z do you have plans for a town that is a central meeting place, neutral for everyone? also, my character might know yours considering yours is a gunslinger just like he is.

Brax Brax Do you mean a town outside of the main town setting ? Also, true gunslingers and reputations have a tendency to know one another back then. Least if you believe the movies. So sounds cool to me

Hmm, no I meant the main setting. I have to go back and reread. That's my bad.

And yeah, for sure. Your character would have a better chance of being well-known for his status in the military as well as his gun. My character would be well-known if he had been responsible for the swinging of some high-profile bounties, which isn't such a bad idea... I feel like it's too cliche to say my character is known because he's an amazing shot. Snore.

Hmm, no I meant the main setting. I have to go back and reread. That's my bad.

And yeah, for sure. Your character would have a better chance of being well-known for his status in the military as well as his gun. My character would be well-known if he had been responsible for the swinging of some high-profile bounties, which isn't such a bad idea... I feel like it's too cliche to say my character is known because he's an amazing shot. Snore.
No probs. I never gave a town name cause still looking for one unless I just do a fictional town for easy sake.

Yeah. I suppose he would be between the two sides of his occupation/background. But yeah sounds good and true .

I think I'm going to make the owner of the town saloon? Has a shady past, so they would likely know anyone with a criminal background. But also has been in town for a while so anyone who is native likely knows her
I'm writing up the actual CS now

Yeah, I'm working the typing of McDavids backstory now. But I'm open to what you folks think for your characters link to Lawrence.

Randall would have come to [Blank] County in around 1869 from Montana Territory, so there’s a few years there, unless someone wants to have intertwined with Randall sometime during the war or after he deserted.

Okay, I've decided to go with Taos county New Mexico. It was around years before the civil war started/ended and seems good enough to use for the Rp. Just for FYI

Yeet The Silent Z The Silent Z - I've had second thoughts about joining in. I wish you all the best of course. Currently i'm trying to get a few things sorted out of my end and i'm cutting off a few things here and there to give me the time to do so.

Best of luck with the RP! ^_^

Sorry to hear it Becker Becker but understandable. Thanks!

_SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ R i v e r R i v e r Brax Brax Maj Maj SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful StormWolf StormWolf and others I've yet to tag from the interest check. I plan to start the thread and have it up by tomorrow since I'm off during this time frame. CS's and history with one another is ideal for touching up for the Rp to begin sooner, but some delay is understandable as we've all got rls that come first.

So, Brax Brax shall we have our characters know each other from status perhaps and encounters at one point or another during their respective travels? Perhaps a job that ties in there too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back