• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ใ€–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ž || ๐€ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ /๐’๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐‘๐ใ€—

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
14th Avenue

• a communal living rp

coded by weldherwings.

OVERVIEW
14th_Ave._Poster_.png

Welcome to 14th Avenue Community Living! Newly created in 2020, 14th Avenue was created to be a cost-efficient way for young adults aged 21-29 to branch out into the world. Residents are unique and diverse. Are you a student? Artist? Entrepreneur? Self-employed? Or are you just trying to get by and discover who you are? Everyone is welcome at 14th Avenue! Together, our residents create a welcome and shared space in this one-of-a-kind commune in the heart of Chicago.

Come live in the renovated firehouse! The building is three storeys: the bottom is the shared living space consisting of the living, dining, and kitchen, the second floor has 7 bedrooms and a bathroom, similar to the third floor. Located in the heart of Chicago, there is lots to see and do around 14th Avenue. Grab drinks and a meal at Calm Street Pub & Grill, start your morning with a coffee or tea from Chicagoโ€™s Espresso Express, or dance the night away at the Blue Velvet! With such a close proximity to everything fun, 14th Avenue has become a hot spot for young adults!

Join us now! Call or text 555-210-7932 to book a tour of the building and start the next leg of your amazing journey with 14th Avenue Community Living!

โ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅโ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅโ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅโ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅ

Hey there, thanks for checking out 14th Avenue, GMed by myself and Norrsken Norrsken ! This RP will focus on a group of 20 young adults (21-29) that live in the newly renovated 14th Avenue community living building. The characters will have their own rooms but will share the building with everyone in a commune/dorm style of living. This RP will be heavily character driven, filled with drama, romance, and so much more! Bring your juiciest ideas to the table for 14th Avenue is just the right place to stir the pot. 14th Avenue is a literate RP and I really hope for this to be active and long-term.

One of the main things that I'm looking to do is to include every RPer in the plotting process. We will have a calendar of events of which everyone must think up one or more events. I have seen groups that leave the calendar entirely up to the mods and while that is totally cool if it works for them, I want everyone to feel involved and that they're having their ideas heard! Major plot points/events (ie. parties, holidays, etc.) will be made as a group as to include everyone so it is so important to be active on the Discord. Roleplaying is a team effort so I want everyone to feel welcome and involved in the process! Obviously there will be smaller plots between characters that do not need to be on the calendar but all the big things will!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Please also join the discord even if you have not yet been accepted as there is important info there than can help you! thanks again for checking out 14th Avenue and I look forward to working with you all!

xx
gem & norrsken

RULES
ใ€–๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿใ€—LITERACY Basic literacy skills are an absolute must for this RP. We are a literate group aiming for well-written and enthusiastic posts and, while we will not be policing and knit-picking on everything, we do expect that you'll make an effort.

ใ€–๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿใ€—POST LENGTH Quality over quantity. However, we are expecting at least 3-5 paragraphs at a minimum. Length-matching is always enjoyed while writing with partners but not required. As long as your posts are decently sized and have enough for someone to respond to, that is good enough for us!

ใ€–๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ใ€—ACTIVITY This RP is going to be an active RP so please prepare to move quickly both in RP and in the Discord. Activity and user engagement is very important for this RP so please bring your best foot forward.

ใ€–๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ใ€—OORP This group is a loving and accepting place for all. We work as a group here and this RP is heavily group run. Any drama IC should not follow into OORP. There is a ZERO TOLERANCE polciy for bullying, arguing, or having disputes with other RPers. If you have an issue with another RPer, please settle it on your own time and keep it out of the server.

ใ€–๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ใ€—ACCEPTANCE Spots are limited so this RP is NOT first come, first served. We will be choosing characters and RPers that we think will fit the group.

ใ€–๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”ใ€—PLOTTING Please come to the RPs with ideas. We will be creating the calendar as a group so feel free to voice your ideas for skip/event ideas!

ใ€–๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•ใ€—MATURE THEMES This RP will include mature characters and mature themes. For that reason, we do wish that you are 17+ and prepared to deal with mature themes including, but not limited to: drug use, alcohol use, romantic themes, and mature language.

ใ€–๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–ใ€—DISCORD Discord is required for this RP. This is where we will be doing plotting, OORP chat, and some IC stuff. This is non-negotiable as the Discord server will be our hub.

LINKS
CHARACTER SHEETS | DISCORD | MAIN

Last edited:
ooo i'm down! this sounds really cute

omg what is this? it's BEAUTIFUL.

i wonder what amazing gorgeous perfect human being made this???? hmmmmm

tentatively interested! and just fyi, this was rly difficult to read on mobile, haha. might be nice to include a mobile friendly spoiler so others don't have to quote to read.

tentatively interested! and just fyi, this was rly difficult to read on mobile, haha. might be nice to include a mobile friendly spoiler so others don't have to quote to read.
thank you for letting me know, I'll totally add a spoiler! if you're interested in joining us and you can't see the link for the discord, I'll send it to ya!

thank you for letting me know, I'll totally add a spoiler! if you're interested in joining us and you can't see the link for the discord, I'll send it to ya!
ofc!! and please send it, if you don't mind.

I'm interested if you're still looking!
hey! we are currently still open and spots are filling up pretty quickly should you happen to still want to join us. if you do, please feel free to join us in the discord server!

I'd be up for it, if only to have a conspiracy theorist constantly scouring the apartment's history to find out why the property value is so low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back