• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Rain sighs "you already hate me but I thought you looked really cool..." Her cheeks turn bright pink her hating herself a lot

He walks over to wherhere rain and Ingrid are “ May I sit with you everyone keeps looking at me funny”

Rain nods and smiles "of course! And they are looking at you funny cause you know you are a male and not a female like everyone else"

She smiles as she looks around never in her life did she think she would see a place like this. Never did she think she had magic either but hey maybe she good at it she won't know till she tries some spells and it'll be exciting. She was always great in school so she hopes she can be good at this school too.

She swore her head almost fell off with anger when that stupid boy sat down next to us. She looked down at her lap her face turning bright red. She was trying so hard go shove my anger down.

Rain puts her hand on Ingrid's shoulder "it is ok if he sits here right? If not you can say so you have a say in this too" rain smiles closing her eyes a little

No she says in her most nice voice she can muster still looking down "it s totally ok if he sits here" this time im looking at them saying it through gritted teeth. After im done talking she goes back to looking down at her lap

"hey are you ok? If you're nervous I understand that so you don't have to sit silently" she's just concerned wanting to be very nice to Ingrid thinking she amazing and very beautiful

Nope she says "Not nervous I have been preparing for this day for years its your boyfriend thats getting on my nerve". She knew she shouldn't be taking her anger out on people but it was just so hard to stay calm.

"No its fine there is no reason to be impolite he can stay I dont need to make nemises" she rest her hands on her cheeks keeping her head up. "And do you think we can start off clean And froget how rude I was on the train"?

"only if you can forget I was very rude and didn't let you say a proper goodbye" rain smiles and outstretches her hand to her "let's try to be friends"

"Well no I dont need them but it is really nice to have someone thats in your corner everyone at muggel school was never in my corner so its nice to have someone that is".

Yeah she says. Just as she finished the owner gets up and greets us then tell us some things first about the cats. After we get grouped there is a room full of cats And we get to go choose ours cats. How we will get grouped is by the tests in each subject and by the team exercises. each house has a secret common room that only that house knows about your sleeping quarter is also in that area. You will have points you get more for good behavior lose points for bad behavior the house with the most points at the end of the year wins. He also introduced all the teachers names that where up front but by the time he was done saying them all she had frogoton have of them. But Most of all have fun As soon as he's done talking he snaps his finger and food appears on the brass table she just stares at it amazed.

Last edited:
Rain smiles very excited and she looks at a bunch of different foods trying to figure out what she can and can't eat her fathers had a very strict food because of their preferences so Rain has never touched meat or glutton so she looks shyly she pretty much only puts mashed potatoes on her plate blushing as she thinks about how nervous she is not only about the physical examinations but also about testing the skills Rain thinks it's so unfair some people like Ingrid has been studying her whole life Rain has had no time

She just startes plowing in grabbing everything corn on the cob to variety of different meats steamed vegetables biscuits and then grabbing things she had never seen before. By the time she was done grabbing it was a mnt Of food.

"You would not belive". The last thing she ate was the pumpkin pasti and the chocolate frog so she was starved. She looks at her plate and see only mashed potatoes "hey are you ok you are not eating much whats the matter"?

"I dont know what I can and can't eat my dad's always made special meals because they are vegitarian and glutton free..do you think I should try other things?"

Last edited:
"I say you do whateveryou want to do but just saying if you dont eat anything other then that you will be missing out" she stabs a piece of meat and bites into it Not even bothering to cut it up "if i were you I would try the food".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back