• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy đź”®Teaderry, Academy Of Witchcraft- Year 1 [Accepting]đź”®

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“B-but what about breakfast? If the breakfast is anything like the dinner I’ll be so sad to miss it”

She sighs and walks away telling the teacher and they take me away to go to the nurse and she's sad she'll be hungry till lunch but it's ok to stop feeling terrible

Shit she just walked away and I kind of wanted to take her but now she has to eat by herself. The girls and boy had moved enough for one bronze table to be put down. I take a seat in the chair waiting for the food and honestly felling lonely and worried about the testing.

Rain gets treated and comes back right when breakfast is taken away she falls in line with everyone else waiting for testing

The first part of the exam they explained will be a written test where we will see everything you know. You will get your test and take it to the testing room where there are the desk evenly spaced and you will take your test. If you finish early you wait for everyone to finish then we go to the next part of the exam.

Yes the teacher replied and anyone non magic that we catch or if you fail the test you will be asked to leave the school.

She stands in line normally but when she heard that if you failed the test you get kicked out she got really stiff and started to sweat. She can’t fail this her life would be ruined if she got kicked out she would feal like a failure so she really has to try.

They get taken to the exam room Rain just hopes some of the questions are easy cause she is magic she knows it weird things always happen if she got upset enough

We walk into the exam room and it’s a white room with a teacher in the front and rows and rows of wooden desks. She takes a seat in a desk and realize that she is 4 feet away from everyone in every direction. She writes her name and date and looks at the very first question “how do you collect dragons tears “.

Rain looks so confused as she skips questions saying she'll go back and she hopes it's not time by the time she gets to the end she realizes she knows none of them and a few years go down her face as her hand shakes and she starts to make guesses having a mini panic attack

She keeps answering the questions like it was adding 2 digits. She zoomed through the quiz with no problem. She got done early so she waits for everyone to get done. She scans through the people trying to find rain to see how she was doing but she could not find her she just prayed she was doing ok.

Rain turns in her test and when she leaves she breaks out into a sob she didn't know a single question she didn't even know all the words

She eventually found rain outside of the testing room. She goes up to congratulate her but when she walks up to her she is completely sobbing. She puts her arms around her upper torso giving her hug. She looks at rain and says to her “I’m sure you did fine don’t worry about it”.

The only question he got confused about was how you collect dragon tears but then he remembered about his grandfather’s dragon he took a photo of his robe pocket and looked at it remembering how to collect them he then put his name and date on the test and turned it into the basket walking out of the room and seeing both rain and Ingrid “hey rain are you ok??”

“ I’m sorry but uh here..... take this photo” He hands her the photo of him and his grandfather standing next to his grandfather’s Dragon

“If you look on the back of it you will know the secret Of how you get dragon tears“ He turns it over and the secret is there

She sighs "well I know I got one question wrong this is terrible my father's spent so much money on my supplies!" She sighs and hands the picture back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back