• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy đź”®Teaderry, Academy Of Witchcraft- Year 1 [Accepting]đź”®

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Here let me help you out" She just grabes her plate and starts grabbing food. all kinds of fruits vegetable grains breads more food that she couldn't belive existed by the time she was done her plate was almost as high as hers "there you go bonappetit".

"th-thanks" Rain looks around confused trying to figure out what most of the food was she feels kind of dumb but knows she shouldn't

"Hey you look confused did i do something to make you upset"? My eyes wander to her pile of food thinking that may have made her uncomfortable.

"no no this food is just things I've never seen and I'm trying to figure out what everything is or what it may be like"

"Dont hesitate just eat it. It’s so good it gives you a new perspective on life so dont wait just eat"

Last edited:
Rain begins to eat and she smiles a little soon they finish and they are full "that was really good!" She feels amazing and she is now thinking about how nervous she is once again about the testing what if she gets put into the wrong place only on the count of she doesn't know magic

She didn't notice rain for a second because she was to busy focusing on what was happing around them. The owner snapped his fingers and we were all lifted off our seats and the tables started folding themselves and putting themselves against the walls. Just then all the teachers walked in through the bigg metal doors holding sleeping bags passing them out to the girls but I was still confused about the tables.

Rain shakes nervously and she whispers "so do we not get our luggage tonight?" She's nervous and holds the sleeping bag a bit away from her body not wanting to hold it too close

“I don’t know but I’m kind of praying we do because I have to sleep in this I’m going to die” she also holds the sleeping bag a safe distance away from her.

"Yeah I'll break out in hives with this" Rain smiles a little trying to laugh as she looks around "do you know when we do the testing? I'm really nervous"

“Umm I’m not exactly sure but assuming that they have to group us soon I would say we’re either testing tomorrow or the next day why are you asking?”

Last edited:
“Let’s not worry about it now because it’s not happening for a while. The only thing we should worry about now is these sleeping bags She says eying the one in her hand.

“My god are you really that stupid even I know how to use a sleeping bag and I don’t usually use muggle stuff. All you do is get in through the big opening then you sleep.”

She looks at rain like she’s crazy and says “I thought you were joking about the sleeping bag and how you were not going to use it but you were serious?”

She snickers then gets into her sleeping bag and pulls it up to her chin and closed her eyes and says “good night and good luck falling asleep rain your going to freeze”

“Just get in the bag and stop being so stubborn. Your going to die either way. It’s either going to be from a freaking sleeping bag or hypothermia pick witch one you want to kill you”

“Fine you picked your poison” She closed my eyes and fell asleep and she was woken by the teacher yelling at us that breakfast was soon and that after was the testing. She got tup and rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes and when she looked up at the ceiling she no longer saw the night sky and lanterns she saw a blue sky and puffy white clouds. She moved to the side with her sleeping bag waiting for the others to wake up so the tables could be move and she could eat breakfast.

Last edited:
Rain sneezed she had gotten very cold that night and just decided to finally use the sleeping bag she being covered in red spots

She spotted rain getting up an examining herself because of the red spots all over her. It looked like she got cold and went into the bag. she thought. She calls over rain saying “hey come stand by me so we can talk”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back