• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Thats funny because when you walk you dont look down so what are you looking for? She says trying to find something anything on the ground that she could be looking for.

“My glasses” she said, suddenly closing her white eye. “They’re missing, some people stepped on them.” Ariana said quietly.

"Well if you can find them its nothing a good spell cant fix" She says getting on her hands and knees running her hand over the pavment floor and looking really closely at the floor to try to find them.

Ariana looked near their table, and she found them. “T-They have special lenses..” she said sadly. The lenses were popped out, and crashed.

"This is nothing" she says also getting closer to the table where she was and grabbing her wand from her robe pocket and grabbing the broken glasses in the other hand. She points her wand at them and says Oculus Reparo and all the cracks disappear from the glasses and the glass itself pop's back into the glasses like nothing ever happened. She hands them back to her and says "better?" With a proud looklook on her face.

She puts them on, hiding her white eye, with two light blues. “Yes! Thank you, so much!” She smiled weakly. She looked down, her glasses were hiding, and she was happy again.

“It’s very nice to meet you both. As you maybe heard, I’m Ariana!” She gushed, ”I’m excited to be here!”

"Hey Ariana how did you get into thi s school With out having to take the tests"? She says facing Ariana

Last edited:
Rain shrugs and sits down feeling depressed a little because now the specialty of being the first muggle born to pass the testing is completely gone since a she just got in

Ariana smiled. ”I got an excuse from a teacher here. I came here a bit late..”

Ariana sighed. “But, i have to see someone real quick. See you all later, maybe.” She said, turning to walk away.

"Wow rain your being salty what happend to being nice to the new girl"? She says turning her head over her shoulder watching the new girl find her, table walk over to it and sit down

Ariana nodded and seemed way happier. Her white eye was hidden, and she was satisfied. “..Yeah. I’d be glad to.” And smiled, talking to a girl at her table.

"I was the first Muggle-born to fight her way into this school and when another muggle-born is just let it that really ruffles my feathers. If she was from a powerful magic family I would understand being let in but she didn't have to fight and have the teachers who hate muggle-borns give them a lot of dirty looks!" She has her teeth gritted she had been excited about being the only muggle-born even though she would have gotten a lot of crap

"Give her some grace we don't know why she got in but you need to accept that she is now part of this school and nothings going to change that. So calm yourself" She says eyeing the new girl that was a couple seats away.

Ariana smiled and looked at her nails, and one girl questioned what she looked like without her glasses on. Ariana looked at her and said “A normal girl.” She said coldly. “I..I don’t really like to take them off.”

"Yeah what do you look like like without your glasses" she said still leaning out out of her seat watching the new girl trying to make up for rains rudeness by being nice to the new girl.

Last edited:
Ariana panicked. “J-Just normal! Two light blue eyes-“ she said, sighing. “-and totally not anything abnormal, heh..”

"Hey Ariana was it? Why don't you take off your glasses since everyone is so interested just do it or should I assist you since you don't have to do anything to get this done!"

Ariana looked at her nails once again. “U-Uh- It’s fine..” she said, not really wanting to tell about her curse. She wouldn’t dare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back