• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Seriously please dont be mad at me you still seem upset but I really am sorry." She says trying to give her a hug from her sitting position on the chair making it a really awkward hug.

"No. Every one in this group is going to make it I promise. I have this feeling about it and whenever I have a feeling about something its never wrong. So chin up rain."

"I-i promise no matter what your getting into this school and if that means me talking to the owner I will do it." She says giving rain another awkward sitting hug this time time the hug lasted a lot longer.

Ingrid keeps hugging her untill we have to look up because the owner is starting to read off the house names and after he finishes off reading the house names he starts saying girl's names and a house name after there names. She crosses her fingers praying she got in and praying that Rain and Darkron got in.

Last edited:
Ingrid's name is called towards the beginning and Rain looks terrified to her core she doesn't know what she will do

Ingrid is called up to the front of the school early because her last name starts with a C and there going by last names. She stands up from the mostly empty brass table and starts walking up to the front of the dining room with her hands in fist. She was to worried to look back at her friends all she could think of was "keep walking and dont make a fool of yourselve". She keeps walking up to the front the walk up there feeling like a whole year.

She gets to the front of the dining hall faces the school right next to the wooden podem with the owner behind the podem and the teacher's table right behind me. The master looks down at his paper his eyes going over the names he pauses then looks up pauses again then shouts out "PHONIEXEYE". I stand there stund from excitement and the applaud of her fellow students. The master points off to the walls next to the teachers table letting me know thats where she waits. Ingrid start to get off the stage as the next name is called.

Rain sat with nervous anticipation assuming she'll never hear her named called because she had most definitely failed as she watches Ingrid go to Phoenixeye

She waits on the wall as names are called and houses were called after the girls names but she could care less about them she wanted find out what house or if Rain even got in a house. She leans against the brick wall almost falling asleep but then she hears Rain name being called and her eyes widen and she stops leaning and stands up straight finding Rain in crowd and watching her reaction and watching her every move.

Ingrid could tell she was super nervous and to be honest Ingrid was nervous for her to. She gets to the spot right next to the podem with the teachers table behind her. He is going through the names on his paper and she almost faints from holding her breath in anticipation.

Rain closes her eyes and the headmaster looks at her funny then sighs sounding very discouraged "the first muggle born to ever make it into the school is in Phoenixeye"

Ingrid lets out her breath and starts jumping up and down applauding and waving rain to come over to me. As shes getting off the next student is called up.

"Well don't get to exited yet we still have Darkron that needs to be housed" She says looking at the mostly empty table that we were all origanly sitting at finding the only boy at this school.

Darkron sighed softly his courage suddenly leaving him as he stepped up in front. And moves. To get sorted into his house hoping to be put with his friends. Darkron held is breath. As. He was sorted into Phoenixeye he let out a breath of relelf

Ingrid bounces up and down squealing with pleasure clapping her hands and waveing darkron over. She yells to rain "We did it!!!" Them Gose back to jumping and clapping

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back