π• π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 [digimon] (FULL)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=background] max-width: 750px; height: 514px; background: url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/simple-pattern-white-seamless-website-background.jpg'); margin: auto; border: 1px dashed grey; padding: 25px; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabone] display: inline-block; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/45ac6b92d8eb3f47b33331fe1ea8da0f/tumblr_oly8mljMPk1r9ap5no1_500.png); border: 1px solid lightgrey; width: 120px; height: 120px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class=tabtwo] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid lightgrey; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/2e8e7b8e023a31f8660852b48f6e1037/tumblr_p9hx9w4oR71x0xp1vo1_1280.png); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 128px; [/class] [class=tabthree] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid lightgrey; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/950efebe089ab3e165fd0df85230232a1448318997_full.png); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 257px; [/class] [class=tabfour] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid lightgrey; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/7f/80/777f80950cc5a21a67b1ee99d7c3f593.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 386px; [/class] [class=tabinfo] max-width: 625px; border: 1px solid lightgrey; margin-left: 130px; background-color: white; height: 506px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] transition-duration: 0.3s; background-color: rgba(105, 105, 105, 0.2); [/class] [class=picturetext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(105, 105, 105, 0.2); color: white; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class name=picturetext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=picturetexttwo] text-align: center; margin-top: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=textbackground] background-color: #B08587; display: inline-block; padding: 2px; color: white; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=textcontainter] padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; color: #202020; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-weight: bold; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: grey; [/class] [class=header_two] font-weight: bold; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; color: grey; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} plot) (show tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} info) (show tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentOther) [/script] [div class=background] [div class="tab tabone"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

plot
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabtwo"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

info
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabthree"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

rules
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabfour"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

links
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]β€” show me your brave heart;

"By now, we've all heard the stories. Our parents can't seem to talk about anything else. You know the one: they went to some other world full of monsters, they were chosen to save the world, all that stupid stuff.

"Well, they were completely right.

"All these years, we thought they were joking, but they weren't kidding - there really is a Digital World. Digimon are real. And their world is in danger again. But unlike before, our parents can't help - their Digivices haven't glowed for years.

"No, the Digital World has other plans."

[div class=header]β€” when i wish upon a star;

"We don't know how it happened, but suddenly, the youngest of our new generation - one of the Ichijouji children - has gone missing. He's only six years old, far too young to be on his own. His parents - and ours - are worried sick, but they can't do anything about it.

"But we can.

"Our parents' Digivices don't work anymore, but new ones have appeared, very similar to theirs. We can go to the Digital World, and we can save the youngest of us. But it may take some time, because it would appear that our parents' old enemies have revived. And they're out for revenge against the children they could never defeat.

"It's time for another Adventure."
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersona" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]❛ i'm sure we can fly, on my love ❜

Hello, fellow DigiDestined! In this month leading up to Last Evolution Kizuna and the possible reboot of Adventure (the lack of info is INFURIATINGGGGG) , I have had quite the urge to throw myself into the Digital World in some way, and, well... here we are.

Basically, our characters will be the pre-teen/teenage children of the original DigiDestined and those from Adventure 02. They're going to try and rescue the youngest of Ken and Yolei's children (because let's face it, only three? if they were already on a roll...) from a contingent of past villains: Devimon, Etemon, Myotismon, and the Dark Masters. Maybe even Apocalymon! (Doubtful, though...) So we're clear, that child will be an NPC and as yet fairly unimportant.

I hope the rest is self-explanatory, and I want to thank Nico Nico for giving me part of the idea/inspiration for all this! I was honestly going to do this other thing, but I think this might be more fun. So yeah! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! : )

I nearly forgot! I don't want this to be huge, so I may cut this off at 7 other people! Characters, however, can be doubled if we really feel the Crests move us...

source.gif
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]β€” rules;

1.) Respect fellow players. We're not having any drama here, friends. Treat others like human beings, please, and if you have a problem, bring it up to me or them. If you're a jerk, you're out. Simple as that.

2.) Follow RPN rules. I mean. C'mon.

3.) I am the GM. What I say goes - I have the right to reject a character as I see fit. I have a right to ask you to leave the roleplay. Basically, don't be a wackjob about what I say/do and try to run my thing, okay? [This seems overly mean, but you wouldn't believe the times I've had...]

4.) This will be "detailed." Whatever happened to those associations, anyway? How old AM I? As such, I expect character sheets to be somewhat detailed as well. The minimum for posts in character is 2-3 paragraphs. If your CS isn't detailed, I won't be able to trust that your posts will be, too.

5.) Romance is a-okay. Encouraged, even because Tai's kid and Matt's kid having a thing would be HILARIOUS. But please make sure the other person is okay with it. And don't turn the rp into a 1x1 of you and the love interest - it ain't all about you.

6.) Keep me updated. Please don't just disappear off the face of the planet. Let me know if you'll be gone. Let me know if you're sick or something. Don't leave me hanging. If you do, I'll be forced to replace you. Or kill your character. Kinda depends. (I do understand, however, that things come up, so I always give some time just in case. But if I see you've been online and you're TOTALLY ignoring me. Well. That won't go so well.)

7.) Please read everything. I don't know about you, but I like it when someone reads everything I took a while to type. So. If you could do that, that'd be great. Some of your questions might even be answered here! (Whoaaaa! Crazy, right?)
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOther" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]β€” links and other nonsense;

I'll keep track of any character ideas you might have here. You can be the child of any canon character from 01/02 you want (preferably a former DigiDestined), including siblings. The ages will probably range from 13-18, with maybe a younger sibling or two left behind because LOGIC. So anyway!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork - Hikiko Kamiya | Daughter of Taichi | Agumon & Takuma Motomiya | Son of Davis | Veemon
Nico Nico - Momo Izumi | Daughter of Izzy and Mimi | Lunamon & Haru Takaishi | Son of T.K. and Kari | Terriermon
stepherz345 stepherz345 - Sachihiro Kido | Son of Joe | Betamon
Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul - Masaru Maeda | Son of Meiko | Guilmon
KageYuuki KageYuuki - Kohaku Ishida | Daughter of Matt and Sora | Gabumon
Juju Juju - Yoki Uehara | Labramon
Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob - Daisuke Minamoto | Monodramon

Interest Check | Character Sheet | OOC | Main Thread
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
[/div]
codedbycrucially | click on picture [ tabs ] | hidden scroll

Last edited:
*casts spell of temptation*
Nuuuu!

Though I haven't watched 02, so hmm not sure who I'd even roll a character from. Hrmmm (Granted I'm also in like the worst writing slump right now)

Two questions:
-Are we required to make a character related to cannon ones, or can they be an OC?
-Can we use original digimon, or do we have to use cannon digimon?

Don't know whose child I should be. I might go the 'not related to anyone' route if that gets permitted down the line, but aside from that nothing to report on.

So many Digimon, 20 years of History... which to pick, which to pick...

Oh yeah, are there any forbidden Digimon? You know, all the big groupies like Royal Knights or Demon Lords. Maybe even BAN-TYO.

Digimanz

Yes please

Long time, no see! Glad to see ya! : )

Two questions:
-Are we required to make a character related to cannon ones, or can they be an OC?
-Can we use original digimon, or do we have to use cannon digimon?

They don't necessarily have to be related to the canon ones, so OC is fine, but they should have interacted with the canon characters' children so they have a GIST of why they're in the Digital World

Edit: I'M DUMB AND DIDN'T SEE QUESTION 2! Original Digimon, I think, are okay, but don't make them too over-powered. (Like, they're the ONLY ONE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WHO CAN SAVE EVERYONE.) I know that's a high order, cuz Digimon, but...

Don't know whose child I should be. I might go the 'not related to anyone' route if that gets permitted down the line, but aside from that nothing to report on.

So many Digimon, 20 years of History... which to pick, which to pick...

Oh yeah, are there any forbidden Digimon? You know, all the big groupies like Royal Knights or Demon Lords. Maybe even BAN-TYO.

I want to say there is no forbidden Digimon, but to me, it doesn't make sense if you, say, have some big bad and my character over here has Agumon. Does that make sense? So I guess I'd limit it to the classic partner Digimon from any season.

Oh dear, I hope that made sense...

how does one make one of those scrolling box things
Here's a tutorial on hidden scrolls. Also, this kind of inquiry should be made in the BBCode Center~

*ears flop down* Interest?

So you gonna want these DM'd or just posted or....?

The filled out sheets, you just want us to post them for approval?

Nevermind, I'm just used to having to PM character sheets for approval

...I do actually.

Easier for me to tell if someone's read the rules. Plus when you have stats and canon/custom powers to deal with, just makes life easier

Users who are viewing this thread