• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝔼𝕦𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕕 | Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Mei-yin Helias
Location: Helias Estate // Interactions: Xian Helias ( Kipsy Kipsy ) and Kirin Helias ( erised erised )
Mei-yin startled at the appearance of her and Xian's younger brother, Kirin, but she smiled when he showed up behind them. She laughed at Kirin's steady logic, although it was tinged with a hint of bitterness. "That certainly would be in character for someone like Father, you'd have to admit." Akeno Helias was not someone to be trifled with, and, had the other clans done something to invoke his ire, it was quite possible that he would have reacted with swift retaliation.

With Xian's question, and the oh-so-familiar mischievous glint in his eye that she had missed dearly, Mei-yin's cheeks colored with embarrassment at the thought she had been so obviously entertaining. While she may have been more than competent at lying to others, her family was an entirely different matter. "I would never!" Mei-yin shook her head vehemently, though the budding grin stretching across her face betrayed her true thoughts. Kirin, of course, also called her out, much more blatantly than her elder brother. They had always been able to tell when she was trying to hide anything; it must be sibling intuition, she thought.

However, her attitude took a quick 180 when Kirin started mentioning the secondhand information he had gotten from their father. "Wow," Mei-yin whistled in honest shock, "The other clans must be stupid for them to think that stealing money from Father is a good idea with no repercussions."

With Kirin's exit, Mei-yin turned back to Xian. "That's a lot to take in, yeah?" She scoffed lightly, "I'm just glad none of us have to deal with issues that big." Mei-yin wasn't so sure she could ever handle that kind of responsibility. It wasn't like she was scared of it or anything, she just preferred to do her own thing, which wasn't exactly ideal for the leaders or even underbosses of a clan.

"Oh!" Mei-yin suddenly yelped, "That reminds me of something I forgot to tell you." Dropping her voice to a whisper, much like how Kirin had done to jog her memory, she faced her brother head on. "You know how I was greeting patrons at the doors as they were walking in?" She questioned. Mei-yin hoped he at least knew that; it was one of her duties at almost any parties that the Helias family hosted. "There was a human lady that walked into the dining room with the other bosses. I was really surprised." Mei-yin shook her head, "I didn't think there were any human executives. Do you know of her?"

PETER SCHELL
HELIAS ESTATE | deianeira deianeira

Her slow choice of vocabulary spoke volumes. Some street-level bystander wouldn't take their time mincing words - she really did matter. She was high up enough to concern herself with how things sounded, like it kept her up at night when she couldn't verbally rationalize it well enough to sound innocent. Tension, Peter internally remarked, smothering a smirk in another sip of champagne, what a cute euphemism for gang warfare. She was a born contortionist the way she twisted things so readily like that. He wondered briefly about the exact extent of her flexibility before inclining his jaw to reply.

"'Allianced,'" Schell repeated, unconsciously squaring off against her. What a fascinating misspeech. "No, I can't say we're allied with any of the local factions. My parents are just here to retire in comfort. They're good people - I'm sure they won't have any trouble."

The slight pull of his brow seemed to challenge her - will they? Peter was beginning to wonder himself. He couldn't decide whether to intimidate her or ingratiate her. Was he capable of either? Was such a thing even possible? Vampires were hard enough to move. Gifted with power and influence, he could only imagine how unbudgable she might be. There was only one way to find out.

"Are you in charge here?"

[div class=mainCon][div class=header]
Ashley Vandreg Wiljay
[/div][div class=contentWrap][div class=scrollWrap][div class=textWrap]
Ashley had let them converse a little. She couldn’t help but let out a soft chuckle when the human so confidently spoke about them not calling her there to kill her. Thinking on how that wouldn’t have been the case if she had found this before the others. Still she graced the puny girl with her words before letting the others speak. She coundnt help but find the humans over confidence amusing as she sat back in her chair. “For one I agree with the blood sucker. Everyone one knows if any of us had done what you did to each other there would be an all out war between factions. So what makes you so different?” She asked a cold glare towards her before looking to the big bad wolf with a look that screamed questioning as to her previous statement of the war if they had done this to one another. Glancing back to the girl with a cold blooded stare she sat back in her chair and crossed her arms.

“I completely agree with the vampire. Disband this little human circus and divi up the assets. Any other choice is an obvious sign of weakness. You do realize what any other decision would tell any possible enemies right!?” She asked staring down the wolf and vampire with a “duh” glare. “That we are weak and soft. That we are fine with people taking what is ours, that people can take what they want from us and we will just sit back. If I had found her first she would have already been dead. This one night peace treaty is already sending out signs of weakness from all three of us! Both of you realize this right?” She asked before letting out a soft tch as she shook her head. This entire thing was sending signals none of them wanted. She could care less about them, but thoughts of the consequences were her worry. It just so happened that those same consequences would come to all three of them. Shaking her head slightly she leaned forward and grabbed the glass of wine before bringing it to her lips as she sat back taking a drink of it as she stared the girl down, her eyes subtly starting to glow with her anger at the situation.

Looking to the other two she spoke. “If I had done this to you or you. Or vice versa.” She said pointing to the wolf and vampire. “You would be hunting my people in the streets, taking everything I have and we all know I’d do it to you guys too. Even with how long we have been battling and with our history. We practically know each other as friends with how long we’ve feuded. So what makes this human nobody so special?” She asked them with a tone that demanded an answer.
[/div][/div][/div][div class=footer]
[div class=mainPic]
[/div][div class=tagBox]Location: Meeting
Interactions: Eliruz Eliruz Angel Evans Angel Evans Kipsy Kipsy
Mentions:
[/div][/div][/div]
code by RI.a
[class=mainCon] margin:auto;center; min-width200px; max-width:700px; height:auto; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; --color1:#7A3844; --color2:#9b636c; --color3:#ffff; --img1:url('https://i.imgur.com/TGPZi4p.jpg'); background:var(--color1); [/class] [class=contentWrap] min-width:200px; max-width:700px; height:40vh; overflow:hidden; border-bottom:3px double var(--color2); border-top:3px double var(--color2); [/class] [class=scrollWrap] width:105%; height:40vh; overflow-y:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=textWrap] width:93%; padding:0.8em; font-family:Josefin Slab; font-size:0.8em; color:var(--color3); [/class] [class=header] width:100%; height:auto; font-family:Fredericka the Great; font-size:3em; color:var(--color3); align-self:flex-start; [/class] [class=footer] width:100%; align-self:flex-end; padding:10px; display:flex; padding-top:10px; align-items:center; [/class] [class=mainPic] flex:1; min-width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color2); background:var(--img1); background-size:cover; background-position:center; [/class] [class=tagBox] flex:4; height:auto; padding:10px; font-family:Josefin Slab; font-size:0.8em; color:var(--color3); border-top:3px double var(--color2); border-bottom:3px double var(--color2); opacity:0; transition:all 0.75s ease-in; [/class] [class name=tagBox] opacity:1; [/class]

Dream
www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/787496684820858284/
Interactions: Shin Kipsy Kipsy , OPEN
Outfit: X X X X X
A weak smile grew back onto Dream's face. Shin was very good at calming him down. He had supportive fae written all over him. "I think looking after the kids is a good idea. The boss would go on a murder spree if anything happened to them," he said half-joking and half-serious. The children were the future of Wiljay and everyone was responsible for keeping them safe. If Shin and Dream were to be in charge of that then not only would they be doing their duty they would be respecting the boss and all her power.

He turned and looked around the ballroom, "The only question is where are they?" Had they already messed up? Dream wasn't looking around for the kids. He was trying to make himself look presentable for any high profile gang members from Helias or Farlan. He was going to be bad at this but he had to stay positive. He couldn't just shift the job of watching the kids onto just Shin. They're were five of them! He needed to be focused.

At the sound of trouble, he cracked his neck and knuckles. "Let's see what's going on." He pushed up his mask and began walking in the direction of trouble. A mischievous grin swam over his face. This was going to be fun.

galliyani.regular.png

Alpha Mate

Interaction: Carver, Seonhee Im, Clementine
Mentions: Helias Family
Tags: RoninN7 RoninN7 lazuli lazuli Eliruz Eliruz

[div style="text-align:justify;padding:20px 50px;"][div style="text-align:justify;padding:20px 50px;"]
Crack.

The sound of the gorgeous female's neck was stretched out, a little sore from sleeping in the wrong position the night before. She could hear the sounds of guests bounce off of the walls as the scents of each being mixed together so strong that she twitched her nose several times. Since her husband had left an hour earlier, she was left alone in the dimly lit room as she took her time to get dressed. There was no reason to rush anyway, Akeno was the only one needed in the mafia's little get together (which probably rubbed everyone the wrong way). Speaking of slumbering, she herself barely had a moment's rest because of all the thoughts that raced through her head. Her mind decided to piece together scenes in her head that raised her anxiety of the whole entire event, they were not pretty. It was like a horror movie replaying inside her mind with no pause button. Even as she was awake it made her sick to her stomach, but she had to push through no matter what. She was never the type of person to let her emotions show on her face in important situations where people could take that to their advantage and turn it against her. Nonetheless, A smirk appeared on her face when the scent of her three children grew stronger as they passed by and join the others downstairs where the festivities were being held. She knew them like the back of her hand, so of course, there would not have been a surprise if she heard the dragging of their feet or groaning. They all probably wanted to do something else with their night, endeavoring in anything other than having to speak to people they would most likely never see again. But it had to be done and no whining or complaining was to be heard from her nor Akeno. It was no up for negotiation neither, each of the three knew and hopefully understood that. Even if she felt the same way about the whole thing, there was no way of convincing the alpha to let them escape and run off somewhere. It was already dangerous enough to have three groups of gangs inside of their house at once, let alone letting them run off into the night not knowing what allies of the two opponent groups could be lurking outside.

A golden dress was laid out across the bed along with the mask and two attached gold ribbons to match it. The smell of lavender was in the air due to the scents of hygienic products. Her hair was
french braided off to the side with an intentional curled piece of hair left outside of the ponytail that rested more towards the back of her neck rather than the middle or top of her head. Off white pumps were zipped up a little pass her ankles as she stood up and slipped on the dress carefully. A golden stain shawl was tied loosely around her shoulders as an added accessory before she made her way outside of the master bedroom and downstairs to join the others.

At first everything seemed to be going well, but of course, it was only at first. She was able to make small talk with a few of the outsiders, ones that did not seem as though they belonged to any specific group. There was a little activity going on, on the other side of the room, but she paid no attention to it at first and trusted that everything would have been worked out on its own. That was a mistake. Not even minutes after she heard the muffled commotion, a very faint scent of blood carried over to her nostrils and made her nose twitch a little. Not a moment was wasted afterward. Na'Mara sat her glass down somewhere and nonchalantly walked over to where the origin of the smell was coming from. As she came closer, she spotted two of the capo's and an unfamiliar girl who looked as though she has seen better days. Her scent was mixed in with that of a vampire's, so it was not difficult for her to pick up the fact that she had been bitten. There was a slight pause in her step, talking to other individuals who were not apart of it to ease their minds so there was no extra added chaos than there already was. She had made her way past the others around the area to go see about the female her two capos were tending to. She eyed the female at first before looking up at Carver and Seon, an arch forming slowly in her eyebrow as she gathered her thoughts together. "What has happened?" she asked with a stern voice, almost as if she was irritated by it all. She also wondered where her children might have been during this event and if they were okay, but for now, she would focus on the bigger problem.

Her nose twitched again, "Where is the creature responsible?".

[/div][/div]

Carver Lee
Location: Helias Estate | Interactions: narwhal. narwhal. Eliruz Eliruz erised erised ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood | Mentions: iShyShy iShyShy Kipsy Kipsy deianeira deianeira
Carver could only look at Seonhee as he tried to study her, gauging her reaction to his words and trying to see if her demeanor was in any way affected. For a moment, Carver was worried that his interaction with Amber had somehow caused an issue with Seonhee once he'd seen her fall quiet. After a few moments, however, he saw her approach him, which forced his eyebrow to rise for a moment as he continued to study his fellow capo. If his mask had not been in the way, Seonhee would have probably caught that little shift in expression. Seonhee's words and her eyes put Carver more at ease as if he could actually feel something good happening between them for once, but he wouldn't go so far as to call it that... yet. Unfortunately for Carver and Seonhee, their moment was cut short by an outburst of noise and Carver's earpiece relaying information back to him. "Hey, Mr. Lee, we found the kid but there's a situation here that you might wanna check out." Carver cursed angrily under his breath before responding to his underling with a commanding tone, a clear shift in his demeanor once business came to the forefront of his thoughts. "Get the others and be prepared for anything, I'll go check it out myself with Seonhee."

A faint affirmative response came through and the line went dead as Carver immediately followed behind Seonhee toward the source of this commotion. Since his fellow capo had gotten a head start arriving at the scene, by the time that Carver cleared the crowd and reached her, the tall vampire was already making his way out. Carver saw the look in Seonhee's eyes and the child that was with Kirin and he knew that the vampire was trouble. His gaze turned sour and rage began to fill his mind, animalistic instinct to destroy slowly taking over Carver as he took a couple of steps toward the vampire with the intent of chasing him. That was when Seonhee's voice reached his ears as she spoke to Kirin, and the instinct to destroy turned to one to protect. He turned to see Kirin and his rage immediately refocused toward keeping the young wolf safe, rather than trying to find and take down that vampire. In the blink of an eye, Carver's supernatural speed took him right behind Kirin, where he stood defensively. He raised a hand to his earpiece and barked more orders to his underlings, the anger in his voice palpable. "Look for a tall vampire, he should be making his way through the crowd. Search for anyone who seems to be escaping, now!"

Had he not been so incredibly tense, Carver would have probably noticed Seonhee's eyes and her demeanor when she spoke to the alpha's child, but he was too focused on Kirin to notice her at that moment. Before he could say something to the young wolf, Carver's nose caught a scent that was unmistakable: Niklaus. The scent was coming off the small girl that Seonhee was tending to, and Carver's eyes went wide as possibilities began to swirl in his mind. He quickly looked around to see if he could find Niklaus, but he was nowhere to be seen, and as the realization dawned on him, his eyes went wide. This is not what I needed today. Fuck! Luckily for him, Seonhee took charge and decided that she would take the girl outside and watch over her to figure out what to do with her. Carver simply nodded, inching closer to Kirin as he did so, not taking his eyes off the seemingly half-vampire child. Carver was somewhat surprised when Seonhee asked if there was anything he wanted her to do, not really expecting her to try and take his input on things most of the time. It seemed to Carver that maybe, just maybe, things could have been changing slowly between them.

"Be safe, please." Carver's eyes looked into Seonhee's and his words were sincere. His initial coldness wasn't entirely gone, but he meant what he said, he didn't want her, or any of the pack for that matter, to get hurt. "This place might be about to become the most dangerous place in Euclid if we can't contain this, so be alert." Once he felt satisfied with what he'd said to Seonhee, Carver turned to Kirin, his gaze softening a little once it landed upon the one he wanted to protect. "Stay close to me, alright? You did very well just now." Carver spoke with a calmer, more friendly tone to avoid scaring the young wolf. Carver then made a realization and raised his hand to his earpiece, this time speaking much more calmly since he'd had a second to cool off. "Hey Mike, I need you to get eyes on Mei-yin and Xin. When you find them, bring them around this area." Mike simply agreed and the line went dead once more, allowing Carver to take a deep breath as he took in the situation around him. I wonder where Amber is, we could use some backup here... Before Carver could dwell on the thought, however, a familiar scent suddenly filled the air around him, and it was getting closer. It was none other than Na'Mara Helias, the alpha's mate.

Carver took a deep breath and straightened himself out, clearing his throat and bracing for the coming exchange of words with the boss. She seemed irritated by the whole situation, and it probably wouldn't be inaccurate to say that she was more irritated than Carver, who had finally calmed down.
"Hello, ma'am. This girl here seemed to be getting harassed by an unknown vampire and your son, Kirin, was with her when this all happened moments ago," Carver responded respectfully and to the point, gesturing toward Clem and Kirin when he mentioned them. "Both Seonhee and I have our men on the vampire's tail, and Seonhee has taken it upon herself to remove the vampire child from here to figure out a way to prevent further... incident and decide how to best deal with her. I have sent one of my best, Mike, to find Xian and Mei-yin and bring them here with Kirin and myself. It appears that everyone is alright, but the vampire made his escape through the crowd and his whereabouts are currently unknown, but he couldn't have left the estate this quickly." Anyone who knew Carver would be surprised by the outburst of respect and tact in his words, as it was as though he had become an entirely different person in the span of a few moments. "What would you have us do?"

Last edited:
Feeling: Bored
Interacting With: Open
Mentions: Drusilla Farlan , Niklaus Farlan Na'Mara Helias, Akena Helias

The eldest Farlan daughter made her way through the ballroom of Na'Mara and Akena Helias's estate, as if she, herself, owned it. She walked in precision in her black, strapless, full length dress, with a sheer, patterned skirt over it. It was elegant, but it still somehow matched her threatening nature. Something that matched the party vibe, but still gave her that edge. To along with the dress, she paired it with a black masquerade mask, with diamond beading, which tied to stay in place. The ribbon went over her simple hairdo, the sides pulled back in a lose knots with her hair in loose curls.
She didn't care much to be here, but it was for her mother and father. They both were summoned here on official business, well, by the looks of things, mostly her father. The party was a cover for whatever was happening behind closed doors. The more of each species the merrier, and who knows, maybe they also planned to get everyone here on a truss to have fun.
Lilith didn't like the idea of it. Too many clashing clans under one roof. Too many variables. A vampire's bloodlust, a werewolf's wolf out, a Willjay's…..magic, and a human's hatred. Anything could go wrong and Lilith's hatred for the massive dog stench and taste for human blood was in the mix, she hoped she could find a nearby blood slave to ease up, or she would settled if the Helias had an open bar that included blood for their undead guests.

code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Kirin Helias
[ location: ballroom ] [ interacting with: seonhee narwhal. narwhal. , clem Eliruz Eliruz , na'mara ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood and carver RoninN7 RoninN7 ]

Kirin completely ignored the girl when she said she wasn't a child. Well, she looked like one. So whatever. He stumbled forward when the girl crashed into him, barely managing to stay upright. But he did. Kirin narrowed his eyes as the vampire disappeared into the crowd, making a mental note to find him later. But right now, he had more pressing matters to worry about. As she fell to the floor, her scent hit him full force and she smelled like the Farlan vampire leader. What the hell? She smelled like a human moments before, so how did her scent change?

Before he could dwell on it, Seonhee showed up and he let out a relieved breath, managing a small grin. Well, at least help was here. "Yeah, guess I did," he chuckled. "He was a scared little boy beneath all that fake big bad vampire bravado'," He took a step back as she draped her jacket over the girl's shoulders, but then stepped forward again to help Seonhee support the girl. "A bit thirsty? Well, that could be because you're turning into a vampire," Kirin snorted, replying to Clem's statement.

As he began to walk with Seonhee, escorting the girl outside of the ballroom, his mother, Na'Mara, appeared out of nowhere. "Mother," Kirin spoke softly, greeting her respectfully with a nod. But before he could explain to her what happened, Carver showed up. Instead of replying verbally, he just nodded to Carver's commands. Then he decided to add in his own input. "I was on my way back to Xian and Mei when this vampire slams into my back. Then, I turn and see him attack this girl, she fought back and then he threw her onto the ground," he began. "Well, obviously I couldn't have that. So, I stood between the two to protect the girl, said some choice words, then he scurried off," he explained. But when Carver suggested he was going to stay here, Kirin shook his head. "No. I'm going with Seonhee. After all, this girl and I were the only ones who saw and know what happened. I can help." He wasn't taking no for an answer.

Amber Nox
Location: Helias Estate Ballroom | Interactions: ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood (Na'Mara) Kipsy Kipsy (Xian) |Mentions: narwhal. narwhal. (Seonhee Im) deianeira deianeira (Mei-yin) RoninN7 RoninN7 (Carver)

Shocked, Amber stood unresponsive for only a moment before relaxing into a genuine smile. She did not expect Xian to be the one to respond, let alone accept, her invitation but she considered herself lucky it happened. It was clear to her that he had no intention to go through with it if he didn't have to, he seemed so tense and apprehensive. If his words weren't enough of a sign then his fists were a clear enough indicator. She lightly flipped her hair to adjust it so she could put her mask back on. “What makes you think I wouldn't help you hide?” She gave a light shrug in his direction. “We could stay right here, in this spot and out of sight, to dance if you prefer. Same spot and no misery. That's a win-win, right?” She silently giggled and when she was about to speak again the atmosphere of the ballroom instantly changed.

Amber immediately spun around when the lighthearted energy disappeared to see the dancing crowd had turned into a mob funneling into a nearby open room. Her eyes darted to the upper floor where Jax and Cass were signaling to her that there was a commotion. In response, Amber knocked her wrists together in the air to signal for Jax and Cass to start their lock down orders. Thankfully Leo and Vi were nearby and quickly hastened to Amber. “On me. We're on protection duty now. I don't know what happened but..” Her eyes shifted to the glimmering grey as her wolf instincts were taking over. The intensity and danger of the situation caused her mind to race about what could have possibly happened. She clenched her fist and rolled her wrist while taking a breath to collect herself. Carver and Seonhee are probably already on it. We'll handle this with ease. At this point one of Carver's men, Mike, approached them in a hurry. He explained his orders and Amber nodded. Protection was the only thing on her mind. “Stay together and keep it casual. Xian and Mei-yin please stay between us.” With Mike leading the way and the children being surrounded in a protective formation, the six of them made their way through the dispersing crowd.

Being so new, Amber is still learning each person's scent. They were distinct for each member of course but with the large gathering of people it was slightly harder to make out. After a few moments of Mike leading the way, Amber instantly caught the grouping of familiar scents, including the alpha's mate, Na'Mara. Leo and Vi cleared the way for Amber, Xian, and Mei-yin to get through. Mike reported to Carver.

It is always jarring to be around Carver. Memories would flood into her mind each time she laid eyes on him. This is important business and she can't let herself let him effect her. Even though she tried, it was a difficult task. Carver had an entirely different air about him than earlier. This isn't a side of Carver that Amber is unfamiliar with, it's actually something about him she enjoys seeing. She gawked at him for the slightest moment although this was no time to take all in. Focus! She quickly turned away as she caught the end of Kirin's explanation. Then she turned herself toward Na'Mara and spoke with a serious tone to convey what she knew. “Madam. Everyone is safe and we've initiated search and lock down. The party is continuing in the other room.” Her eyes darted to Carver as they shifted back to their hazel hue while she regained composure. Luckily the mask was covering her face so it would be hard to make out but she was frustrated and wanted to know how this happened. Everyone knew an event was inevitable tonight but its occurrence is stressful nonetheless. It feels like a failure to her and that's not something Amber deals well with. While standing there, a new smell filled her nose. One that was foreign to her and she scrunched her face before quickly shaking it off. Inquiries about it were for another time. “Kirin seems to know the face of the trouble maker. I have no doubt Seonhee will easily find and remove them.” Whoever the girl is was no concern of Amber's. Her priority is the pack right now. She then lifted her mask to fully show how serious and sincere she is. “We can assist, stay here, or carry out any other request. I'm sorry we failed to prevent this from happening.” The last thing anyone wanted was for a commotion to interrupt the Alpha's plans and anger not only him but the other bosses.​

Shin Ku
Location: Helias Ballroom | Interacting: Amber ( iShyShy iShyShy ), Dream ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx )

Ah, for once someone had agreed with him. Or, at the very least, took pity on Shin for having to watch all five children on his own. Even though he had taken on the role knowingly when he'd accepted He smiled. "Glad to have you on board," he said. "We should definitely track them down before someone gets hurt." As Dream glanced around the ballroom, Shin followed his gaze. True enough, he couldn't make out the Wiljay children anywhere. They were good at hiding, weren't they?

Of course, when the commotion began, their attention was easily taken away from the task at hand. Shin didn't much mind. Although his concern for the kids was still there, he was much more interested in spending more time with Dream. That was unexpected for him, he realized. Taking priority in his own interests wasn't really something he considered. In fact, this may be a first.

It was a nice first.

Adjusting his mask over his face, Shin followed Dream to the source of the incident. It looked like the other capos and some soldiers were already handling things. He overheard the last person speaking saying something about being sorry for this to have happened in the first place. "What's going on here?" Shin asked, folding his arms. "I thought this whole event was going to be protected; are you telling me someone slipped under your watch?"

Xian Helias
Location: Helias Ballroom | Interacting: Amber ( iShyShy iShyShy ), Mei-yin ( deianeira deianeira )

Xian was surprised to hear the information Kirin supplied. He agreed wholeheartedly with Mei-yin on the matter of the other clans stealing from their father. "Very stupid. I can't imagine one of them doing something like this," he said, curiosity lining his voice. "Maybe I've just been holding them in high regards up until now, though."

Once again, his sister was right. It was a lot to digest. And it wasn't anything he wanted a part of. His face immediately fell, knowing that someday he would have to deal with it all, regardless of whether he wanted to or not. There was no way he could get out of the future that awaited him, especially not when it came to his father's involvement. Still, he couldn't deny the hope that perked up every once in a while. What would he be without it?

What Mei-yin said next definitely interested him, though, snapping him out of whatever depressed haze he'd been in. A female human? Who knew the location of the meeting? No one was foolish enough to give that kind of information up to just anybody. She had to be someone important. "I don't know her, but..." He hummed, pursing his lips in thought. He still believed that none of the other mafias would steal from their father. Which left... "What if she's the one who took money from Dad?" he pondered aloud, folding his arms.

When Amber had come over, asking him to dance, she seemed shocked by his response. He imagined she would be; it wasn't often that he gave into doing something like this. But there was something about her having even thought to ask him in the first place that compelled him to give in. That and his desire to try and break free a little. You know, act normal. At Amber's offer, though, it seemed as though his eyes lit up.

"Really?" Xian said, mouth hanging slightly ajar. She wasn't going to try and push him out into the open, or force him to dance 'grandly' in front of everyone? That... was such a relief and she might not even have realized it. A small smile made its way onto his lips. Of course, whenever he started feeling better about things, his good mood just had to be ruined.

Xian didn't process half the stuff that happened. He merely did as he was told, assuming it was some sort of overreaction or unnecessary precaution. All he made sure of was that his sister was by his side. That was what mattered to him in those chaotic minutes. Something had clearly happened, but he couldn't tell what it was. Amber was too busy dealing with it to answer any questions, he knew, but he couldn't help but ask anyway. "What's going on?"

Elizabeth Tyler
Location: Helias dining room | Interacting: everyone in the dining room

Elizabeth listened to the heated conversation between all the mafiosos, even though she was barely paying attention. Her interest wasn't held. Something felt incredibly off to her, almost ominous. She couldn't help but feel that there was going to be an accident here at this party. Or, maybe something had already happened and she was just unaware, having been confined to this stupid dining room. Still, she was trying her best to focus regardless of whatever was going on in the world around this meeting. It was important, after all.

A scowl formed on her face when Niklaus spoke up. "Shut your disgusting mouth and keep what happened in the past were it belongs. Forgotten," she spat venomously. He merely continued, suggesting that she disband Expera in order to keep the peace. The Wiljay agreed with him, which earned her a glare from Elizabeth."I will not disband Expera. Humans refuse to tolerate poor treatment you supernaturals any longer." She could go off on a whole rant about that but now wasn't the time. For now, she needed to find a compromise she could actually agree to.

Leaning back in her chair, Elizabeth crossed her legs. "I can repay you," she said, although there was a twinge of hesitance in her voice. She always hated the very thought of doing something that was ultimately illegal, but if it meant saving Expera, even for a little longer... "Double the amount you each lost if you'll agree to sweep all this under the rug." It was simple enough. She'd had no qualms with using it to take advantage of the mafias. It would be different now, yet still ultimately worth it. She just needed to maintain her ground for a bit longer. Expera was still growing in ranks. They didn't have enough manpower to compete on fair ground with the supernatural clans yet. That would change, eventually.

Refusing to look at Niklaus--even though she knew he'd probably be led on by that--and still uninterested by the werewolf, Elizabeth's eyes settled on the fae boss. She'd asked earlier what made her so special. It wasn't just her relationship with Klaus, and, hopefully, that was more than clear now. She smiled a full-fledged smirk and batted her eyelashes. "You'll probably ask how, but I'm only going to tell you that it's possible." It was, and she could very well be the only human in the world who could pull it off. "This is my final offer. Accept it or I'll wipe all your bank accounts clean before you can even lay a finger on me. Kill me afterward; I don't care. You'll always be remembered as the groups who lost all their cash to a lowly human." She said it so smoothly there was no mistake with how serious she was. If only they knew how big of a lie it was. "Try recovering from that."

There was one fact which put a kink in her plans: time. If they killed her in a few seconds, she wouldn't have time to do anything. Her threat was transparent. She could only hope that, to them, it was worth hesitating for. She had to make use of the one advantage she had.

Dream
www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/379709812331166290/
Interactions: @ Everyone involved in the drama, OPEN
Dream let out a huff. His eyes grew unkind, his pointed hair sharpening and his magic was coursing through his body. He was mad. This event couldn't lead to anything big. This was enemy territory with children around and a battle starting here would end badly. He wanted to put a stop to anything happening for the children's sake.

"Can't we all just get along for once," he yelled, his face turning red. "I don't know what ridiculous thing you are all are arguing about but many of us showed up here to follow our orders. Nothing was ever said about stirring up trouble to my knowledge so I suggest we all keep our distance, listen to our superiors and protect our own! Got it?"

His breathing was heavy. He hadn't went off like that since a few years ago. He didn't like having to be angry or intimidating. He mostly used his powers to avoid it, making people change to a more happier and nice person instead but sometimes he just couldn't control himself. Intimidation wasn't his strength. He was very short and not at all muscular. He could be flamboyant when he wanted to be and of course new fashion well. His dress did wonders for his figure. He really should just stick manipulating people but ones emotions can lead to a lot more pain and suffering than his mind games.

Niklaus Farlan
Interaction: the bosses Kipsy Kipsy Eliruz Eliruz Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Klaus listened as Ashley agreed with him and then tuned out when she started getting all pissy. He was more concerned with the fact that he could smell one of his children but it wasn’t the smell of any of the children he knew. Suddenly everything calmed down and Klaus was pulled back into the boring conversation. Elizabeth had the floor again,she’d always been a cheeky one. After she finished her speech of paying back double and confidently at that. He tried to hold it in because he knew this was a serious matter but he smooth couldn’t. He burst into laughter. I full hardy laugh left his throat and ventured into the room. “Incredible,absolutely incredible. You’ve got some nerve to threaten me and my clan. I could kill you before you took your next breath and I think you know that,but I like games of chance and so I will allow you to return my money to me in double,in addition to that I want complete access to all espera documents just to make sure I keep you live stock in check and if you don’t give it to me willingly...well just know that I’d get it either way.” Klaus stood up and walked over so that he was standing behind Elizabeth. There history was long mostly bad times,but surprisingly some good ones as well and he knew to use those feelings of both fear and admiration to his advantage. “Don’t move” he said sternly. Taking a clawed finger he swiped the hair from around her neck exposing her nape. “And if my money isn’t returned to me in double within the month.” His finger trailed along her neck. “You will return to being my slave,whether you like it or not. No leader. No espera.” He said with finality. Wolves and the Fae had their own strengths but nothing compared to the might of the children of the night.

Cassandra Macias

Cassandra had enough. The enormous man in front of her bored her, dare she say made her uncomfortable also. Moments earlier the man claimed he was a business man and owned many enterprises, before she could introduce herself simply out of civility (but of course she was going to use a fake name) he asked her for a dance. As if his wealth could sweep her off her feet. With those perverted stares and being twice her age, no amount of gold could ever make her swoon for him.
The dark-haired girl removed herself from his grasp after the music ended, determined to get away from him before the next song starts. It was a bad idea to agree to dance with him but connections were essential for missions. All in all, it was also pity. She could be the only woman in this event who ever agreed to dance with him or even acknowledged his existence. Cassandra was doing charity work in her own way.
“I have to go,” she told him.
The man’s face fell. “So soon?”
“Yes.” Cassandra tried her best to smile. “I have somewhere else to be.”
“That’s a shame, it was nice to meet you m’lady. Will I ever see you again?” The poor bloke looked hopeful. She bit back a laugh.
“Maybe you’ll see me in your dreams.” She winked at him. As soon as she turned around she cringed, wanting to slap herself. Disgusting.
What was she thinking? She wasn’t some seducer or something, hell she didn’t even liked flirting and she wasn’t good at it at all. Was she drunk? Light buzz coursed through her, clouding her judgement. Maybe she was or else she wouldn’t even give that old man a second glance and would just proceed to twist his neck. Now she remembered why she tried to stay away from alcohol for months. It weakened her guard. What if that man was someone from the Wiljays or god forbid, the Helias clan? He could’ve easily hurt her.
Cassandra’s hand unconsciously moved to her bottom left torso where her scar was from years ago. She made an irrational decision of trusting a stranger once and it almost cost her her life. She wasn’t doing that again. As long as she’s outside the coven, she could never let her guard down.
The right-hand man faltered to the chair in the corner, her confidence wavering off. She was beginning to think that she shouldn’t have come here even though it was necessary. There was work awaiting for her at the coven, and she just spent her time chugging down champagne and eating finger sandwiches. God, she was being a free loader. Guess some things never change.

Amber Nox
Location: Helias Estate Ballroom | Interactions: Kipsy Kipsy (Xian/Shin) MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx (Dream) |Mentions: RoninN7 RoninN7 (Carver) ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood (Na'Mara)

It seemed like everyone was catching wind of the event. It did not have much time to spread but the supernaturals would be more keen than the humans who would forget within minutes. While trying to get orders and handle the situation Amber was bombarded by three separate individuals. The issue of how two were allowed to approach would have to be resolved later. Those two were obviously Wiljay faes, judging from their blatant attire. The rapid succession of questioning infuriated her, to say the least, because she didn't have the chance to start resolving this problem.

The last person she heard is who set her off and she clearly lost her cool while answering him. It seemed that the two were trying to belittle her and her pack and that was not acceptable. She quickly faced the angry fae who was barely taller than her. Her movement went from calculated and smooth to instinctive and harsh while her eyes shifted again. How dare these strangers try to tell her how to do her job? There was a twinge of roughness in her snapping response. “We're in the middle of doing just that.” Amber could feel the strain from the pull of wanting to transform. Her fists were clenched as tightly as they could be yet she knew she had to pull back. She cracked her knuckles, dropped her shoulders and took a short breath.

Amber was taking the brunt of everyone's inquiries and frustrations at this point. This would be fine if her and Carver weren't awaiting orders from the boss' mate. She was maintaining her composure for now and stepped toward Xian but positioned herself to face him and the two fae. Amber was in serious work mode. She kept eye contact with Xian but let her eyes travel to the others while she explained in a slightly sharp tone. “From hearing the tail end of your brother's recap of the event it seems as though a disrespectful undead parasite decided to cause a problem by picking and losing a fight with a child.” She couldn't help but let out a short 'Pft' sound at the end. The event was beyond ludicrous. “I guess he didn't get the memo about 'not stirring up trouble.'” She quoted the one fae to stick the comment to him indirectly. “The event is protected and the culprit is in the process of being detained.” She shifted her gaze. “If you're insinuating that a vampire picking a fight with a child is something your magic could have prevented then please enlighten me. This could have been his orders.” This was no place to argue but the questions made it seem like protection was inadequate and there is no way that insult would be left uncontested. Amber tried her best to shift her tone back to assuring and courteous. “Let us do our jobs and you can continue doing yours. We will all be able to rejoin the festivities in no time.”

Surely the meeting would not last much longer so everyone could go their separate ways. It really is disappointing that such a fun night was quickly destroyed. Hopefully things could pick up where they left off and this could be a small crisis averted and forgotten. Amber looked from Carver to Na'Mara as she determined that she would wait a few more minutes for an order before acting on her own.

Dream
www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/5559199527865714/
Interactions: iShyShy iShyShy Amber Kipsy Kipsy Shin RoninN7 RoninN7 Carver
Dream was feeling way too hot headed. Arguing with a person taller than him wasn't a good move. He can't overpower those with more power than him and this girl wasn't in the kind of person he should be arguing with. He should just back up a bit. "Good," he said bluntly, "because if I catch trouble coming from any of you wolves and vamps, I assure you I will use all my power to stop it."

The glare coming from Dream was still strong but luckily his aggravated magic was settling in his body. He let out a calm breath and turned to Shin. "It's best if we split up to find them. We can maximize our coverage of the area. I'm going to go this way," he stated, pointing behind him. "I'll see you later and we can talk about it." He was good at taking charge of a situation. He was also good at getting out of a situation.

Turning around, Dream walked ain the direction he said he would. He looked at every small gathering of people, looking for the faces of the boss' children. They were very important and if anything happened to them, the whole of Wiljay will have their wings torn off. Sure, that was an exaggeration but it showed how much those kids meant to everyone.

He wasn't paying much attention to where he was going. His working eyes were busy trying to find the children when he felt his body bump right into the back of a very big man. Falling onto the floor, Dream felt very embarrassed. He hoped he wouldn't gain too much attention for it. Waiting for this behemoth man to rip him to shreds, Dream's eyes softened, afraid for the worst, and his ears turned a shade of pink similar to his hair. He awaited death knowing that there was no way in hell this guy would be nice to him.

[div style="text-align:justify;padding:20px 50px;"][div style="text-align:justify;padding:20px 50px;"]
Kiefer Andreassen
Interaction(s): RoninN7 RoninN7 thirdworlder thirdworlder
Mentions: deianeira deianeira Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho

"Well, I suppose that I was also taught a thing or two by you," he heard from Emma, detecting a note of feigned resignation in her voice. "Hopefully we will get the chance for more... lessons sooner rather than later." Her voice was genuine, and he could tell that through the nostalgic expression she wore and the hopeful smile that danced across her lips. She mirrored his spontaneous reactions with those of her own, and Kiefer found it surprising how it seemed as if he had acknowledged her as an old friend at a party without even realizing it himself. If their circumstance had been different, the lean vampire was certain that he could've even tricked himself into thinking that everything at this "celebration" would be fine. No violence, no forceful disagreements, no sudden chases, no catalytic disasters. Little did Kiefer Andreassen know that every one of those categories would begin to fall into place in a matter of minutes. "Hopefully so," he said with a small twinkle in his dark eyes before he took a few steps away from the ledge of the balcony, soon facing away from the vast forest. Though a small part of his heart told him to stay, Kiefer knew all too well that they were needed elsewhere, inside the estate where the center of the activity buzzed. Emma's whimsical agreement further confirmed his resolve. "Besides, it seems as though the people inside have begun dancing, and if we truly want to 'enjoy ourselves' as we decided, then I think we should go in and have a ball."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing,"
the vampire quipped back with feigned surprise, the theatrical gesture of his hand still very much vibrant. He leaned down a little as if he were in the midst of a curtsey with a brow quirked humorously. "Is the Emma Bradshaw asking me, a humble vampire, for a dance?" Though he was gently poking fun at Emma, Kiefer was well-aware of the underlying intention beneath the capo's words all the same. Dancing through the crowd would certainly divert any attention from them as high-ranking mafiosos who came from one of the most prestigious and powerful syndicates. They would mostly remain undetected even as they gained a personal view of the estate along with its current guests. Though it had been a long time since they had last worked on completing a task together, he found that these kinds of events were not completely uncommon, even back then. Funny how fast time flew by - he remembered when he had first met the stern capo and how their relationship had been back then. When Emma outstretched her hand in his direction, offering him to take it so that they would walk in together, Kiefer obliged lightly and walked inside with the other mafioso side-by-side. The atmosphere of the room had not changed; the excited chatter had not died down and he could hear so many different conversations at once. Amber light still radiated through the room, touching every physical surface within the tall walls. He was about to say something in Emma's direction when a particular expression coming from his right caught his attention.

"So soon?"
"Yes. I have somewhere else to be."
“That’s a shame, it was nice to meet you m’lady. Will I ever see you again?”

It was none other than Cassandra Macias conversing with a bloke who looked much too old and much too lascivious. A frown slowly made its way across Kiefer's lips. He had never seen eye-to-eye with Cassandra and he was aware of her weighty distaste for the Andreassen name (and, as an extension, himself), but that didn't stop him from retaining a sliver of care for her wellbeing. Of course, he would never ever admit this. He would, however, admit that he heavily disliked the glint in the man's eyes. It made his skin crawl and his hands tense. He had seen one too many of these men before, those who held little to no regard for others aside from themselves. Before Kiefer could act, however, he was abruptly interrupted back by a familiar and urgent voice coming through his ear piece. "Uh, boss?" He heard Elijah say. "I think you should come to the center of the ball. There's been a bit of a situation." Kiefer sharply bit back a curse from escaping his lips. "Right," he said as he drew in a small breath and closed his eyes before looking over at Emma, all mischievousness dispersing from his gaze. "Tell me slowly what you saw, Elijah." After listening to the younger vampire's brief explanation, Kiefer raked a hand through his pale hair before he nodded his head. "I'll be there in a moment. Make sure that you stay with Drusilla and Lilith." His sharpened gaze then traveled over to land on Emma. Though the expression on his lips had become serious, Kiefer still quirked them upwards to form the smallest hint of a troubled smile. "Looks like something's happened." That was their signal to move. He could sense a newfound sense of uncertainty spreading across the bustling crowd.

Quickly, briskly, he approached the faltering right-hand woman of the Farlan coven, passing by her figure. She looked hesitant with her shoulders slightly slouched. That wasn't right - Kiefer was too used to seeing Cassandra spitting fire on a normal basis, especially in his direction. It felt foreign looking at her like this with such a - dare he say - crestfallen expression. The vampire masked his slight frown with a curl of his lips. Of course, he wasn't concerned or anything, really. He for certain wasn't worried in his own way or anything. After all, they were practically like enemies - there was no need for him to feel troubled for her, right? "Now's not the time to be feeling dejected, love," he said, glancing back over his shoulder to see her with a flicker of mock mischief in his keen eyes. It was impossible to discern whether if his smile had been genuine or fabricated. "We've got work to do." Without adding onto their rambunctious 'rapport' any further, he made his way through the crowd and towards the location he had been directed towards by his men. The resolution of the commotion could come a second later. Drusilla and Lilith were first. The safety of the Farlan family had always been his priority, and it was no different now.

[/div][/div]
- - - - -
Seonhee Im
Interaction(s): RoninN7 RoninN7 RoninN7 RoninN7 RoninN7 RoninN7
Mentions: iShyShy iShyShy ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood

When Clementine stammered out her next words, Seonhee glanced over at the smaller individual with an emotion that resembled surprise. “…Is she with the other leaders? Is she okay?” Though her expression had not changed, the cold capo cursed internally - sharply. Unless this was some crude shenanigan someone had set up, it didn’t take the steely werewolf very long to catch wind of the potential outcome of this cacophony. She set her jaw as a result, feeling a headache present itself and numb her thoughts. As precarious as the situation was, however, the steadfast mafioso didn’t blame the girl. No, it was the politics they were all entangled in that made things so much more complex and vexing - a system enveloped in adversity, affliction, money, and crime that anchored them to callous divisions and fixated resentment. Of course, Seonhee knew all too well that she, too, was undeniably a part of it all, perpetuating the omnipotent structure with her very existence as a Helias mafioso. The kids gathered here had nothing to do with the conflict.

"M-My throat hurts and my gums ache horribly." She didn’t have to look at the girl to detect her confusion and fear as the messy situation around them continued to unravel. It permeated around them like a leaking pipe, a slow seeping sense of uncertainty and apprehension. She didn’t blame the youth; if she were in her shoes, the mafioso was certain their whole environment would have become something both frightening and foreign, more so than it already had been with all the syndicates gathered together. Contrasting the unrelenting look in her sharp gaze, the soft-spoken edge in Seonhee’s voice did not change when she regarded the Expera leader’s daughter after taking her navy blue mask off. “I’m certain your mother is all right. For now, however, we need to focus more on you. I’m sorry for pulling you out of the vicinity, but we’ll have to leave so that the commotion won’t become something widespread. It’s for both you and your mother.” As subtle as it had been, Seonhee had felt the girl stiffen after she’d spoken into her ear piece. The mafioso’s dark eyes carried something that could only be described as collected warmth when she continued, firm but somehow gentle grasp preventing the human - now vampiric - girl from stumbling over. A mixture of concern and reassurance was scrawled across her soft features. “I’ll help you in any way I can until things settle down. We'll just be right outside and no further.”

“Junsu,”
she then said in her ear piece, choosing her words carefully and vaguely to not frighten the girl, “I know you're busy but we need a drink. It’s an emergency. Please contact the nearest familiar member around you and bring a bag to me along with some non-alcoholic punch. I’ll be waiting outside.”

"I'm on my way, boss,"
she heard the werewolf answer earnestly.

It was none other than Carver's sudden voice that hauled her concentration back to the people behind herself. "Be safe, please," she heard, much to her evident bemusement. She had not been expecting these words from the other capo of all individuals. Though she still sensed distance from him, his tone indicated sincerity. "This place might be about to become the most dangerous place in Euclid if we can't contain this, so be alert." He was right - Seonhee knew that the slightest misstep now in this situation would leave a cataclysmic disaster behind. Pandemonium was not far away. In fact, it now lingered just beneath their feet under the tightrope they walked. "I understand," she said with a small but genuine nod of her head, a gesture that stood in place for the two words 'thank you.' "Be safe as well." Her attention then swung back to meet Kirin's small grin. "He was a scared little boy beneath all that fake big bad vampire bravado." Though she did not verbally respond to his words, the twinkle in her eyes, albeit subtle and almost hidden beneath several different layers of emotions, resurfaced momentarily. In their circumstance now, it eased the decisive capo's mind a little to hear such as Kirin-like statement. At his next words, that relief dispersed to form a knot in her chest. No. I'm going with Seonhee. After all, this girl and I were the only ones who saw and know what happened. I can help. There was that look in his eye - the one that Seonhee knew all too well. Kirin was a stubborn one, and she knew that he wasn't one to change his mind when it was made up.

Upon Na'Mara's arrival, Seonhee ducked her head into a respectful bow, noting the slight irritation in her boss's stern voice. Carver and Amber were tactfully explaining what had occurred, and she spotted Xian and Mei-yin close by, surrounded by several guards in a protective formation. She lowered her eyes, feeling reassurance course through her. She could focus on keeping the girl safe and figuring out what to do next. If something happened to the potential daughter of Expera... Of course, the girl could have been lying through her teeth for all she knew, but the panic and hesitance in her eyes told Seonhee that there was no reason for the girl to feign her words. The slight scent of Niklaus was enough for her to form her clear-cut objective in addition to finding the vampire that had evoked the furor. Her brown eyes then traveled over to settle on youngest son of the Helias Family once again, searching the fixed expression he wore. She hated the fact that it had been Kirin, of all people, who had seen the man's face directly. He was only fifteen for crying out loud - it didn't matter how strong he was, he wasn't supposed to be involved in these situations. The mafioso spoke up, but only after a silent heartbeat. "If I tell you to run, you run - if I tell you to hide, you hide." Her voice was stern, as were her eyes when she leveled with him on an equal ground. "My priority is keeping you and the girl safe above finding this vampire. Can you promise me you'll do that?"

She then took in the full sight of Amber, Carver, Xian, Mei-yin, and Namara a little in the distance before focusing on the two capos. Take care of them and yourselves. Before she could even register it, Seonhee found herself thinking the words and felt her chest being wrung like a twisted towel. She would keep Kirin safe at all cost on her end. She expelled a small breath, dislodging the thought. Now wasn't the time to be weak. After taking in everything that had occurred and the words she had heard, including those of the mysterious Expera daughter, she placed a hand over her ear piece and spoke into it once again. "Change of plan. Meet me in my room. Bring Hotchka with you and as many members of our faction as you can without disrupting the initial orders I gave. I'll disclose further instructions there. Our main objective is to protect the girl and Kirin above finding that man." Then, she tipped her head towards the stairs that would lead them up. "Follow me," she told Kirin while keeping Clementine steady, subtly encouraging the girl to move. Hopefully her men had contacted any Farlan member close by and found a blood bag.

By the time they arrived upstairs, Seonhee's room was being guarded by a few Helias guards. Upon sighting her, they quickly opened the doors, letting her and the small group she'd brought inside. "I did what Junsu asked," she heard from her right, facing Hotchka who held a glass in her slightly shaky hands. She caught the scent of non-alcoholic punch mixed in with blood. Though she was well-aware that it would be best for Clementine to drink from one of their blood bags, Seonhee imagined that if the once-human girl were to suddenly be exposed to nothing but blood, the distress factor could increase. "Thank you," the capo said gratefully before helping the group settle on the edge of the couch. "Here," she then said calmly as she took the glass and brought it over, holding it out for Clementine. "Are there any updates regarding the unknown vampire? Has anyone asked a member of the Farlan coven about his identity?" With slight worry still written in her eyes, she looked over at Kirin and ran her fingers through her own hair. "Can you give me a description of what he looked like?"

[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Cassandra Macias

Location: Helias State Mention: narwhal. narwhal. (Kiefer) RoninN7 RoninN7 (Emma) Interacting: narwhal. narwhal. (Kiefer)

As time went by, Cassandra felt her anxiety getting the best of her. It took a hold of her, pulling her deeper from the surface. She thought she had it all together. In fact, it made her heart skip a beat when she was given a black dress, a pair of pearl earrings, a black suede mask and an invitation to the ball. It was a break from her missions but it also ties to her responsibilities as the right-hand man which made her feel less guilty of abandoning her current assignment. But when the magnitude of the whole situation hit her, when she realized that she’s in an enemy’s territory surrounded by powerful people, it made her shrink. Who was she kidding? She was an insect compared to them and they could easily crush her with their diamond-studded heels and fine leather shoes. No matter how many weapons she carried, no matter how many men she sent to their graves if even her own self opposes her then was she even worthy of serving the coven?

Cassandra bit her lower lip, causing it to bleed. She assumed these kinds of thoughts were gone for good, that she could finally fire a gun without questioning whether she knew how to pull the trigger. But they came back and so did the nightmares. Her hands started to sweat and her heartbeat quickened. The thoughts have reached their peak and claimed her. They spiraled around her, blurring her surroundings. The guests became blobs of color, the light from the chandeliers became tiny flickers of brightness and the lively chatters and music succumbed into static noise.

Then she heard a familiar voice.

“Now’s not the time to be feeling dejected, love.”

It was Kiefer Andreassen, the Farlan’s underboss. He got his back turned but his eyes were on her, mischief showing through them and his lips were curled into a grin. Cassandra blinked, digesting what was happening. Heat rose to her cheeks when she realized that he had seen her vulnerable state. Of all the people who could’ve seen that, it was him. Fuck. She notcied that the tone of his voice sounded like he was comforting a heartbroken child, he was indeed mocking her. Her eyebrows twitched. She was ready to throw a witty remark or better yet her fist at him when he spoke again.

“We’ve got work to do.”

Now that sounded a little bit better. The statement grounded her, separating her from her thoughts. Before she could ask what was going on, Kiefer had already walked away with Emma at his side. Cassandra stood up fast and followed them, ignoring the faint dizziness in her head. If trouble had already started between the gangs, then she must set aside her personal problems and prioritize the safety of the Farlans. Once again, she felt the weight of both of her daggers and somehow that comforted her.

“What seems to be the problem?” she asked as she stumbled beside him.

Last edited:
The first half of this post is as if he had came in right after Elizabeth before the meeting had officially started.
Towards the end will be current events happening now, just a small heads up to avoid confusion.

Trigger warning: Slight mention of murder
galliyani.regular.png

ʙ̶̡̞̘̓͒ᴀ̶̳̻̪̽̐̀ʙ̶̫͇͊̓̾ᴀ̶̦̳̦͆̈́͋ ʏ̶͖̪͑̚ᴀ̶͕̼͉̐͛͆ɢ̶͕̞̙͌̀͌ᴀ̶̞̼͍͒̾
Expera Right-hand

Interaction: Klaus, Elizabeth
Mentions: Felix
Tags: Angel Evans Angel Evans Kipsy Kipsy

"Goddammit, fucking assholes." Alfie cursed under his breath while he scrubbed his body clean of blood as hired people transported the bodies elsewhere. They were smart, they knew not to ask any questions and to just do their job and get out. Ah, the daily life of a gang member sure was fun and exciting. Who would not want to risk their lives every day to fulfill the duties that they need in order to keep up their status? I mean, it sure did come with its perks. The occasional splatter of inner organs across the floor and walls or maybe even blood-soaked clothing that would need to be tossed away so that no evidence may be found. Alfie was a simple man though, get the job done and get out of there before attention is attracted, but sometimes there were hiccups in the road. When people start getting complicated, plans change and routines are shifted into something more forceful and out of pocket. Things. Get. Messy. This? This was one of those irritating times he oh so "loved".

Ah yes, the modern life sure is grand.

Alfie sighed softly as he finished cleaning up the last bit off of him, bleaching the whole bathroom afterward so the smell would not linger more than it already was. Weapons went back into their positions away and out of sight to anyone other than him while all furniture was shifted back into place as if nothing had taken place. Considering it a job well done, the male flopped down on his couch and took his glasses off to massage his eyes a little in relaxation just for a while. Two beeps on his watch indicated that it was time to get ready to go down to Helias Mansion where the ball was being held, something he would much rather not attend. He had just picked up a new book two weeks ago and has not been able to read it because of the complications that had risen to the surface in the span of a week or so. He sat there in silence for a few extra minutes, gathering his thoughts and soaking up the last bit a silence he would have for a few hours if everything went right. Speaking of it, he knew there was no way in hell this would be a walk in the park. It may not happen right away, but he knew somewhere during the duration of his event someone would fuck up. And badly. He slid down the couch slowly, closing his eyes for a brief moment before he stood up completely and stretched. A yawn softly escaped his lips as he walked upstairs and to his bedroom where his clothes were all ready for him to put on. Soft music filled his ears as he dressed in his
black and red outfit, along with a few accessories before combing and brushing his hair semi-neatly. He knew that there was supposed to be no weapons whatsoever at the party, but there was no way he was going to enter that place without anything at all. Alfie was an expert on how to improvise if there were no actual weapons around, but he would rather not. Inside his jacket was sliver knife tucked away in its sleeve while the identical one made of wood was strapped around his calf. He took a few minutes to look over himself in the mirror, straightening his bow a few times before turning out the lights and heading towards the front.

Despite what he may or may not have in store for him later, the night felt quite nice and quiet while he drove over in his
all black car. As he approached the place, he could already sense who was a devil spawn or not. They just had a certain look to them that made them almost always predictable, which just made it easier for him. He sighed softly and checked his phone for a while to see if Felix texted him or if there was any news coming from the boss. He smiled a little though, reading over the older texts they had sent each other. The two of them had only been together a little over six months, but he could not get enough of the adorable male. A few small texts were sent his way before he turned off the volume for it and switched over to his business phone. There was a strange silence outside except for the clicking of heels or the muffled voices of people in their own conversations. He once again checked himself in the mirror just to be sure before heading inside. Even though it was just his first step inside of the estate, it already rubbed him the wrong way. It was too clean, which usually meant things went down in here that were probably dirty secrets. The male, sporting a black and red mask with a skull, gave a nod to the guards before heading towards where the meeting would take place. He knew as well as anyone how cocky vampires and werewolves could get, but mostly vampires. They assume just because humans are not hell-spawned like they are, it automatically meant they were out of the game. Alfie was a walking proof that, that alone was a lie. He was not immortal nor untouchable though, the many scars from all of the supernaturals he had gotten into altercations with showed that to be true. Though true, they were not either since he obviously was still alive. As he got closer to the door, he could feel the tension rising already. He himself could not help but think of the possible ways things could go completely wrong, it was almost inevitable. He did have killing an alpha on his bucket list... maybe he'll get a chance tonight.

He smirked at himself with that though, obviously not equip enough to kill an alpha alone right now. Alfie was silence all the way to the doors where the meeting was being held, walking in silently and giving a glance and everyone that was there before he stood behind Elizabeth against the wall. He was not a boss nor underboss, so out of respect, he would not sit down at the table with the others. He was mostly there for the protection of Liz, but he would not mind also knowing more in-depth details as to what was going on. Seems as though the others that were supposed to be in attendance were late, which annoyed him a little since he did not want to spend any extra time inside a room with them any more than they did.

As he figured before, every supernatural leader in the room usually had something to say about how weak or fragile a human is. They wanted nothing more than to get rid of them, but as always they are underestimated. The very reason they strive is the fact that in a tough situation, most of them band together to get through the tough shit situations like this throw at them. A soft, silent sigh escaped his lips as he listened to each of the individuals that decided to speak up. Every time Klaus spoke up it was something cocky as hell, but Alfie showed no emotion in the parts of his face they could still see. His face only tightened a bit when he demanded information about them on top of what Elizabeth already offered. Fingers tapped along the side of his leg gently as he watched Klaus basically threaten Elizabeth, but he decided it was not the best decision to approach him while he had her in his grasps. "Don't," he said sternly, a voice without a shake. "I could care less whether you were an alpha or the devil himself, keep your fantasy dreams to yourself." he spoke wisely to the shorter male. "You leeches are all the same, cocky and arrogant until a stake drives you to your last breath." his eye twitched a little as his back left the wall. "She offered you double the money, do not push it. Documents are an entirely different subject that differs from the matter at hand." he continued emotionless. "Keep it professional would you, your highness?" he mocked towards the end, returning the cockiness that Klaus gave everyone. He knew he would probably piss off Klaus, but that was the idea. He wanted some of the negative attention lifted off of Elizabeth and if the only way to do that was to speak up, he would.

[/div][/div]

"Goddammit, fucking assholes." Alfie cursed under his breath while he scrubbed his body clean of blood as hired people transported the bodies elsewhere. They were smart, they knew not to ask any questions and to just do their job and get out. Ah, the daily life of a gang member sure was fun and exciting. Who would not want to risk their lives every day to fulfill the duties that they need in order to keep up their status? I mean, it sure did come with its perks. The occasional splatter of inner organs across the floor and walls or maybe even blood-soaked clothing that would need to be tossed away so that no evidence may be found. Alfie was a simple man though, get the job done and get out of there before attention is attracted, but sometimes there were hiccups in the road. When people start getting complicated, plans change and routines are shifted into something more forceful and out of pocket. Things. Get. Messy. This? This was one of those irritating times he oh so "loved".

Ah yes, the modern life sure is grand.

Alfie sighed softly as he finished cleaning up the last bit off of him, bleaching the whole bathroom afterward so the smell would not linger more than it already was. Weapons went back into their positions away and out of sight to anyone other than him while all furniture was shifted back into place as if nothing had taken place. Considering it a job well done, the male flopped down on his couch and took his glasses off to massage his eyes a little in relaxation just for a while. Two beeps on his watch indicated that it was time to get ready to go down to Helias Mansion where the ball was being held, something he would much rather not attend. He had just picked up a new book two weeks ago and has not been able to read it because of the complications that had risen to the surface in the span of a week or so. He sat there in silence for a few extra minutes, gathering his thoughts and soaking up the last bit a silence he would have for a few hours if everything went right. Speaking of it, he knew there was no way in hell this would be a walk in the park. It may not happen right away, but he knew somewhere during the duration of his event someone would fuck up. And badly. He slid down the couch slowly, closing his eyes for a brief moment before he stood up completely and stretched. A yawn softly escaped his lips as he walked upstairs and to his bedroom where his clothes were all ready for him to put on. Soft music filled his ears as he dressed in his black and red outfit, along with a few accessories before combing and brushing his hair semi-neatly. He knew that there was supposed to be no weapons whatsoever at the party, but there was no way he was going to enter that place without anything at all. Alfie was an expert on how to improvise if there were no actual weapons around, but he would rather not. Inside his jacket was sliver knife tucked away in its sleeve while the identical one made of wood was strapped around his calf. He took a few minutes to look over himself in the mirror, straightening his bow a few times before turning out the lights and heading towards the front.

Despite what he may or may not have in store for him later, the night felt quite nice and quiet while he drove over in his all black car. As he approached the place, he could already sense who was a devil spawn or not. They just had a certain look to them that made them almost always predictable, which just made it easier for him. He sighed softly and checked his phone for a while to see if Felix texted him or if there was any news coming from the boss. He smiled a little though, reading over the older texts they had sent each other. The two of them had only been together a little over six months, but he could not get enough of the adorable male. A few small texts were sent his way before he turned off the volume for it and switched over to his business phone. There was a strange silence outside except for the clicking of heels or the muffled voices of people in their own conversations. He once again checked himself in the mirror just to be sure before heading inside. Even though it was just his first step inside of the estate, it already rubbed him the wrong way. It was too clean, which usually meant things went down in here that were probably dirty secrets. The male, sporting a black and red mask with a skull, gave a nod to the guards before heading towards where the meeting would take place. He knew as well as anyone how cocky vampires and werewolves could get, but mostly vampires. They assume just because humans are not hell-spawned like they are, it automatically meant they were out of the game. Alfie was a walking proof that, that alone was a lie. He was not immortal nor untouchable though, the many scars from all of the supernaturals he had gotten into altercations with showed that to be true. Though true, they were not either since he obviously was still alive. As he got closer to the door, he could feel the tension rising already. He himself could not help but think of the possible ways things could go completely wrong, it was almost inevitable. He did have killing an alpha on his bucket list... maybe he'll get a chance tonight.

He smirked at himself with that though, obviously not equip enough to kill an alpha alone right now. Alfie was silence all the way to the doors where the meeting was being held, walking in silently and giving a glance and everyone that was there before he stood behind Elizabeth against the wall. He was not a boss nor underboss, so out of respect, he would not sit down at the table with the others. He was mostly there for the protection of Liz, but he would not mind also knowing more in-depth details as to what was going on. Seems as though the others that were supposed to be in attendance were late, which annoyed him a little since he did not want to spend any extra time inside a room with them any more than they did.

As he figured before, every supernatural leader in the room usually had something to say about how weak or fragile a human is. They wanted nothing more than to get rid of them, but as always they are underestimated. The very reason they strive is the fact that in a tough situation, most of them band together to get through the tough shit situations like this throw at them. A soft, silent sigh escaped his lips as he listened to each of the individuals that decided to speak up. Every time Klaus spoke up it was something cocky as hell, but Alfie showed no emotion in the parts of his face they could still see. His face only tightened a bit when he demanded information about them on top of what Elizabeth already offered. Fingers tapped along the side of his leg gently as he watched Klaus basically threaten Elizabeth, but he decided it was not the best decision to approach him while he had her in his grasps. "Don't," he said sternly, a voice without a shake. "I could care less whether you were an alpha or the devil himself, keep your fantasy dreams to yourself." he spoke wisely to the shorter male. "You leeches are all the same, cocky and arrogant until a stake drives you to your last breath." his eye twitched a little as his back left the wall. "She offered you double the money, do not push it. Documents are an entirely different subject that differs from the matter at hand." he continued emotionless. "Keep it professional would you, your highness?" he mocked towards the end, returning the cockiness that Klaus gave everyone. He knew he would probably piss off Klaus, but that was the idea. He wanted some of the negative attention lifted off of Elizabeth and if the only way to do that was to speak up, he would.

Last edited:

Drusilla Farlan
Location: Helias Estate // Interactions: Peter Schell ( Psychonaut Psychonaut )
So they're not involved in Euclidean politics? That's certainly beneficial for both of us; we can leave them alone, I suppose. Drusilla, having now emptied her drink, moved slightly to set it down by a nearby collection of glasses. It wasn't like her conversation partner gave off a particular vibe, but it was always nice to check before engaging in further discussion, especially of opposition ideas. Turning to face Peter at a different angle, she continued.

"Hmm, of course not, especially if they're here as retirees. This city is particularly nice for that." This, of course, was a near complete lie, but Peter didn't have to know that. It wasn't like Drusilla had parents to recommend retirement destinations, but, if not for their accommodations in the city, she certainly wouldn't send Kiefer nor her children to Euclid after learning some of its more violent and dark truths.

At his question, Drusilla's eyes widened slightly. How assertive, she thought, it's not particularly common to see humans this willing to exert themselves in such a manner. However, after her initial confusion, she felt a short rush of glee from such an upfront inquiry. Farlan's Lady smiled and held out her hand to shake. He had impressed her. While she still wouldn't let her guard down, this Peter could be gutsy enough to dance in Euclid's Court, even with seemingly no previous knowledge of its intricacies. "Very upfront, yes? You've got a spine. It's a nice change from some of the other's in this city."

Drusilla laughed quietly, covering her mouth with a delicate hand as she went. "As for your question, no, I'm not the one directly in charge." The woman stilled, and sobered herself. "In fact, the ones in charge happen to be right across that hallway." Drusilla pointed in the direction of the dining room. "However, one of the men in that room is my husband, so I suppose you could say I married into power." She never said it with distaste, but she hadn't tried to hide her feelings, either. Her loveless marriage wasn't exactly something she was ashamed of, after all. Drusilla had married into the family in order to secure safety for herself and Kiefer, and she did not regret that to this day, nor did she regret the children she had born from her and Niklaus' union.

The sound of a thud, and loud groaning, followed by yelling, managed to break her focus, and Drusilla turned her head from Peter to a young girl, obviously struggling. A vampire she happened to have forgotten the name of was squaring off against some scrawny werewolf child. Her eyes trailed the vampire as he left, but it seemed like was willing to abandon the conflict. Glancing down at the girl, barely a child, she could tell she had ingested some quantity of vampire blood. Drusilla couldn't tell if the other's had realized exactly what was going on.

Simply put, the child was turning. The seizing was a common sign, as was the pain that she seemed to be displaying. Surely some of the higher-ranked individuals knew the signs, but most of the civilians and lower-ranked clan members wouldn't. Drusilla's lip curled at the sight of faeries shouting needlessly and werewolves stealing the girl away from the crowd. Just another case of the other supernaturals involving themselves in areas that obviously aren't their place. With a sigh, Drusilla faced her partner once again. "I wonder what that's about. They're certainly causing a scene." She had no intentions to help out the girl in any manner. Neither would she defend the vampire that caused the display. They both seemed to receive their punishment by simply drawing this much attention to themselves.

galliyani.regular.png

Alpha Mate

Interaction: Carver, Seonhee Im, Clementine, Dream, Kirin, Amber (phew, there's a lot of you xD)
Mentions: Akeno
Tags: RoninN7 RoninN7 narwhal. narwhal. MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx iShyShy iShyShy erised erised Eliruz Eliruz

Na'Mara took in a deep breath, breathing back out through her nose as she first heard an explanation of the situation from Carver. She honestly just wanted to know if this problem was something minor or if it needed a more serious approach from her, or in a worst-case scenario, the alpha himself. There were too many people at this gathering to have a large situation drop in the hands of them especially when it was open to the general public. Word spreads faster when they are involved than when it includes any of the four supernatural groups. As Carver continued to explain what had taken place only moments ago, Mara's eyes followed the female in question as the others began to help her towards the outside of the party or at least somewhere where there were less. There was something different about her that did not quite fit the description for human nor vampire, at least not a first. She had detected human blood at first, but the scent of a vampire slowly began stronger and overpowered any human scent left for her to detect. This caused her to look at the female in confusion, what was she? Na'Mara had zoned out from anyone talking to her for a brief moment, wondering if this was a new breed of.. human? Vampire? She did not really have an answer to what it may be. In the back of her mind though held something she would not think would have existed, but there was a possibility for everything... including that.

She sighed, "It seems as though you two have gotten it under control." she said simply before looking over to her son. Defiance was something common in Kirin, something she knew all too well and what also got him in trouble with his father often. Her eyes closed briefly as she walked closer towards him and rested a hand on his shoulder, "There is no way of talking you out of not going, so I will allow it. If things go sour, you do not stick around. Carver, your first priority will be to make sure my son and yourself, as well as the other members, are safe. This child is not one of us, therefore our responsibility towards her is slim to none if it gets heated here unless she is in dire need." she spoke in a loud voice so she could be heard by each of the members of her pack that were nearby. "With that being said, as of right now you make sure she is safe until we figure out the cause of this problem and who she.. belongs to." she added. Amber soon came up after she spoke her words, giving her semi-good news that made her nod in agreement. There was no wasted time afterward when she realized a noticeable group started to form and bring in attention from others who knew nothing about what might have been going on. Too much happening all too fast for her, but she kept her composure and stayed silent as the others moved around and came up with solutions themselves. "We do not need a thousand people huddled around this child, two or three of you could go with her. I need others to stay here to make sure that no one goes in or out that look suspicious. Do not draw more attention to yourselves nor her." she stated. Her gaze only snapped in a certain direction when she heard yelling, which obviously caused unneeded attention from half of the attendees.

Of course, someone who was not related to them had the naive and blatant audacity to speak out of line. That made Na'Mara's nose flare a little, she was now tempted to sort out this.. what was he? Fae, yes, the fae who decided to cause more of a dramatic scene than it already was. Mara did not need to walk over to him though, he decided to run off in her direction and accidentally bump into Carver on his way over. She walked over to the male who was now on the ground, grunted a little as she furrowed her eyebrows at him. "I'm not sure who you are nor why you have decided to yell, but do not try that again. There is too much going on for your unnecessary bellowing, it is the last thing we need," she said in a stern voice, shoulders tightening a little.

The idea of taking the female upstairs and to Seonhee's room did not sound like the greatest of a plan but seemed like the safest one for right now. She still hated the idea that Kirin was involved, it was the last thing she needed right now. She grabbed at his arm gently, "Just, be careful." she said with a subtle frown before letting go and watching him follow after Seonhee. The once large group now disassembled and went their separate ways, leaving her with Carver and the obnoxious fae male."Keep an eye out for the back doors and any areas that this vampire could be able to slip out of and get away. This party will not get out of hand unless there's no other choice." she spoke before turning and walking off to leave Carver to it. There was a breath of release from her as she joined the others, speaking in a cheerful tone to reassure everyone once again that things were okay.

Though true... there was only so many times she could cover things up before they caught on.
[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Mei-yin Helias
Location: Helias Estate // Interactions: Xian Helias ( Kipsy Kipsy ), Amber Nox ( iShyShy iShyShy )
Unfortunately, that's what Mei-yin was expecting. With her brother's guess, her idea likely had some truth to it. "Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I wasn't aware there was a human leader or representative, but if they're coming here after so many years of absence, they must be involved, right?" She wasn't particularly sure how, but she was able to guess that this mystery woman played some sort of role in the embezzling currently occurring on the Helias family.

However, before Xian could respond, Amber, one of the pack's capoes, appeared at their side. While Mei-yin believed that Amber was nice enough, her confidence could be a bit too much for her. With a quick shake of her head, she declined her request for a dance. This was nothing new; Amber had always tried to incorporate her, Xian, and Kirin into the parties, and the three had always declined. Although, this constant was subverted when Xian agreed with relative ease to a dance. Mei-yin raised her eyebrow at her elder brother, but otherwise said nothing to reveal her confusion. What exactly are you playing at?

A large commotion broke Mei-yin of her thoughts, as people rushed around the extravagant ballroom. She couldn't hear much other than heated conversation and yelling, but at Amber's insistence, she followed along with some of the guards present, grabbing her brother's arm in the process.

Glancing around with fevered curiosity, Mei-yin weaved through the guards to try and see what exactly was happening. Although it was difficult to get a clear picture, there seemed to be a skirmish between a werewolf and a vampire, with a small girl on the floor. A closer glance proved the werewolf to be Kirin, and with wide eyes, she was dragged away with Xian and the other guards.

When they finally made it to what was their secondary room for entertaining, Mei-yin released her death grip on Xian's arm, breathing heavily. I really hope Kirin's alright.

At Xian's question, she decided to butt in and tell what she had seen, "It looked like Kirin was in a fight or something?" She turned to Amber, "Should we be helping?" Mei-yin's voice raised slightly in intensity at her words. She couldn't help it; the three Helias kids had always had a particularly tight relationship. To leave their younger brother in the middle of a fight just didn't sit well with the Helias daughter.

Carver Lee
Location: Helias Estate | Interacting: erised erised iShyShy iShyShy Kipsy Kipsy deianeira deianeira MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood narwhal. narwhal.
Carver heard Kirin's response and couldn't help but smile a little, knowing the boy wasn't one to be argued with. He had a fire similar to that of Akeno, and it was something that was quite endearing to Carver if nothing else. "If you say so, young one. Go with them and keep them safe." The tall capo gave Kirin an approving smile as he spoke, his words sincere and his tone parental, yet still very much respectful. That was when he noticed a group moving toward them, and it was none other than Amber with the other two Helias children and Mike. Mike quickly approached Carver to report on the situation, looking somewhat agitated by the rapid turn of events. "No sight of the perpetrator, but I did find Ms. Nox with the Mei-yin and Xian and updated them on the situation." Carver's expression was focused and somewhat concerned as he listened to his underling, his gaze darting between Mike, Amber, and Na'Mara. He finally landed on Mike once more and placed a firm hand on the man's shoulder. "Good work, I can take it from here. You continue searching the estate and report on anything unusual or any person of interest you don't know." Mike nodded and returned with a small pat of his own on Carver's arm before moving away, swiftly yet naturally.

It didn't take long before Carver noticed Amber practically gawking at him for a moment, and his muscles tensed a little but a smirk made its way onto his lips briefly. His expression returned to normal rather quickly as soon as Amber began speaking, giving her own update on the current state of affairs. As soon as she mentioned Kirin and apologized for the situation, Carver immediately looked to Na'Mara and nodded in agreement, truly feeling sorry for not having been able to prevent what had transpired. Despite the history and tension between Amber, Seonhee, and Carver, he was incredibly glad to have all of them near him at that moment and he knew that as long as the three of them stuck together, the pack wouldn't be in any real danger. He looked to Amber first, and then Seonhee, as he lifted his mask so it rested above his face. Carver smiled at both of them, the tension of their shared pasts no longer affecting him in the face of such imminent problems and business. For the first time in a long time, Carver actually felt like there was some semblance of a family around him. He felt as if the people around him would make everything okay and that they had his back just as much as he had theirs.

That was when someone decided it would be a good time to cause a scene. It was a fae, no less, that had entered the situation with no knowledge of the context behind it and went on to shout at the top of his lungs at everyone around him, demanding that everyone stopped stirring up trouble. He was a small one, with a very non-threatening frame and a flamboyant style. It was clear to Carver that whoever this was shouldn't try intimidating people to get his way, because, at that moment, he felt nothing more than annoyed. Before he could get a response out, Amber chimed in, a fire in her that Carver hadn't seen in many years. It was a fire that he'd almost forgotten his fellow capo had, but one he welcomed, as seeing her that way was quite exhilarating to him. "As my associate said, that's exactly what we were doing. We didn't cause this, we're just here to solve it and do our damn jobs!" There was clear anger in Carver's voice, more directed at whoever the culprit was than the fae, but his comment had still pissed Carver off more than anything. Not just that, but all of this was happening in front of his alpha's mate, someone Carver did not want to annoy or hold up, all of which caused anger to stir within the werewolf and bubble to the surface.

Carver closed the distance between himself and Amber so that Xian and Mei-yin could hear his words, and so that both capos stood in front of their alpha's children. He looked directly to Xian, who'd wondered what was going on. "It's nothing, just a troublemaker. We'll get everything in order and make sure he gets what he deserves. Your brother, Kirin, is going to go help Seonhee deal with this while Amber and I do our work here." Carver somehow managed to muster a reassuring tone and a smile through his anger, as he attempted to quell the young Helias' doubts and concerns. His gaze then turned back to Amber as she explained the situation to those around them, and he occasionally nodded in agreement with her to make sure that people understood that they were both on the case. Regardless of all the inconveniences and annoyances around him, Carver made sure to stick close to the pack as he continued to await Na'Mara's orders. He just hoped that everything that had transpired hadn't annoyed the alpha's mate too much, or there would be hell to pay. Before Carver could dwell on these thoughts for long, however, he felt something small bump into him and then heard a thud as someone presumably crashed to the ground behind him.

He turned to see none other than the fae, looking smaller than ever and clearly terrified of him. Part of Carver urged him to just turn back around and ignore the other male's existence, as he was nothing more than a distraction from his business. Then it dawned on him, however, that said business was occurring in his pack's estate and that he had a certain obligation to make sure everyone was alright on Helias grounds, as part of the host family. Through gritted teeth and a clenched jaw, Carver leaned down and pulled up the small fae who was surprisingly weightless against the capo's strength. He set the male down and turned back around, briefly turning his head toward him. "Go and do your job... and watch where you're going, others might not show you this much kindness." With that, Carver turned back to see Seonhee as she walked away with Kirin and the vampire child. Please stay safe Seonhee... Carver had no worries that Seonhee would fail to protect Kirin or the girl, but her commitment to business often meant that her commitment to her own safety was secondary. While this wasn't a wrong way to do business, and one Carver could very much relate to, he had just started seeing some potential for a future friendship between him and Seonhee and he didn't want to lose that chance because of some bothersome vampire who couldn't mind his own business.

It was then that Na'Mara spoke, and Carver suddenly froze in place, not out of fear but out of respect. His gaze was now solely focused on her as he awaited her orders. It was clear that she wasn't happy with the situation but Carver was happy that she remained focused on the situation. His orders were clear: to follow after Kirin and Seonhee and stay with both of them to keep Kirin safe without drawing too much attention. "I'll see to it ma'am and I'll bring my two most trusted men with me to avoid drawing too much attention. We'll follow behind to keep an eye on their flank and convene in Seonhee's room, where they're headed." Carver gave Na'Mara a small bow before turning to Amber and placing a hand on her shoulder, his gaze focused on her. "I trust you'll keep things orderly around here. Be safe, Amber." Carver gave her a smile before taking his hand off her shoulder and walking off past Na'Mara and toward Seonhee and Kirin. He raised his hand to his earpiece to speak to his underlings as he walked, turning to see them in the ballroom. "Mike, Austin, on me. We're following behind Seonhee and Kirin, let's keep an eye on their flank." Words of agreement came through the line as both men joined Carver. The trio followed after Seonhee and Kirin, making their way through the crowd while keeping eyes on them.

Once they'd lost Seonhee up the stairs, Carver and his two men followed after them, arriving at the large door that led into the female capo's room. The guards briefly questioned Austin and Mike, but once Carver showed his face they stepped aside and allowed them in. Once inside, Carver walked over to Seonhee, taking his mask off completely at that point. "Mrs. Helias sent me up here to watch over Kirin with you. Anything you need me to do, let me know, I'm here to help."

Dream
www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/379709812331166290/
Interactions: open
Dream's small ears tinged red and he pressed his lips together. He could barely think of what to do. Causing a scene like this, on accident or on purpose, wasn't quite what he wanted from today. He wanted to wear his dress, make people interested and get them to spill the details about what tonight was truly about. This was going terribly. Having being helped up only added to his dumbfounded face. He would've preferred them to just tell so he could leave but he was receiving mixed signals from these werewolves. The fiery redhead bit his head off whilst the dashing gentleman helped him to his face and gave him a lesser scolding. Either way, he would just have to leave without making amends. That wasn't the way Dream did things but he had no choice.

He bowed his head slightly and began his journey to search out the kids. Dream was very embarrassed to the point where his face tinged a shade of pink. The woman seemed to have been of a very high rank so he definitely didn't do a good job there. The man however oozed power even with a calm demeanor. It was very impressive. He shook off his thoughts. He shouldn't be thinking about him now. He should just move on. It wasn't like he would meet him again when there was so much going on.

Dream's wings were droopy and his mood hit a low. This get together was dumb and he would rather be at home with his mother or at the club with his colleagues. He just wishes he had a hint at all to what was going on. Normally he was good at extracting information but tonight just wasn't his night. He sighed and continued to scan the crowds for any sign of the Wiljay children.

Last edited:
Amber Nox
Location: Helias Estate | Interacting: @Javierzz (Carver) @Kipsy (Xian) @Deianeira (Mei-yin) | Mentions: @MuffinRPs (Dream) @ForgottenBlood (Na'Mara)
(I want to apologize for the length of this post. A lot of people and a lot of interactions were going on. )

Being as worked up as she was at that moment from the intensity of the situation, Amber was not prepared to hear Carver chime in after her outburst toward the impolite fae. The earnestness of his tone was relieving, to say the least, as she knew she was not the only one frustrated with what was going on. She threw him a slight nod as a thank you for backing her up while he approached her. When he got close, she went to take a step back to give them space but caught herself just in time and simply shifted her weight. She then attentively listened to his quick explanation of plans to Xian and Mei-yin. It was somewhat entertaining to see him force a change his tone from angry to reassuring as he spoke to the children, especially after witnessing his enraged walk over to them, and a small smirk appeared on her face.

It did not last long as Amber had to stiffen herself when he said that they would handle things here. Her mind was focused on only her task until he had said that. Now her mind was darting to possible competitions, all work oriented, she could challenge him to. She got so excited but she also knew she had to remain composed and focus at the tasks at hand. Thankfully her and Carver's abilities were recognized by the alpha's mate as she said that it seemed the capos had things under control.

Amber followed the direction Kirin was running in after being given permission from his mother and a quick pep talk from Carver regarding his assignment. Seonhee was easy to spot once since she walked away supporting that girl who appeared to have been injured. There was no doubt Seonhee would be able to aid the girl and find the trouble maker. Hopefully the girl can be easily healed and can be sent on her way. She's only human, after all. Stay safe and best of luck, Seonhee. I know you'll make quick work of things.

After sending her inner wishes, Amber turned toward Mei-yin to listen to her question only to come up with a complicated answer. Mei-yin's tone was a mixture of concern and anger, signifying that she was not content with letting her younger brother handle this task alone even though he had succeeded just moments ago. Amber has learned in her short time with the pack that Mei-yin is known for keeping her cool, just like her mother, in a majority of situations but whenever it comes to family her fortitude weakens slightly. Amber carefully positioned herself in front of the children by standing straight up yet openly as she thought of how to word her answer so they would hopefully feel the consideration for them. She wanted to convey that she was following orders but also convey her concern and emotional investment so she removed her mask. “My current task, as initially given by your father and reinforced by your mother, is to ensure the smooth continuation of the party. You are more than welcome to help me make sure that gets done as I know you are exceedingly capable of doing so with your skills and I would welcome the help.” She paused for a second, knowing the preferred option. “Or, you can attempt to help your brother. You know him better than I do. I feel that he's proficient and confident enough to identify the troublemaker so Seonhee can escort him off the premises. I'm not sure if we would be helpful or get in the way since they are more aware and informed of the event.” She hurriedly clarified, “I'm not trying to sway you one way or the other. That's just my interpretation. Please know that whatever you pick, I'll be sending guards with you.”

The serious atmosphere was interrupted by a light thud. Amber turned again to see that the impolite fae had crashed into Carver and had shrunk in front of him and Na'Mara. Amber stifled a giggle behind her hand at the sight of Carver practically yanking the fae as he helped him up while Na'Mara scolded him like she was his mother. Na'Mara's demeanor is to be admired as she not only maintains it for her status but it's so natural to her.

With of the now much more light atmosphere, Amber directed her attention to Xian. She pursed her lips together apologetically, “I owe you a dance in a corner of safety. Let me know if you want to help crowd control, your brother, or return to your sanctum. Just as I said to your sister, no matter what you decide I have to send guards with you.” She took a sharp breath. “I only find it fair to inform you that people will feel secure seeing your face at the party.” She motioned toward Na'Mara as an example. “There's no pressure. You know you can do as you like.”

Giving the children time to decide, Amber heard how Carver was reassigned to help Kirin and Seonhee. She was sincerely disappointed as she just lost her chances in having fun by challenging him but there would be more chances. He suddenly laid his hand on her shoulder in a nimble movement just to encourage her with that devilishly charming smile of his. Her heart hastened and her cheeks barely heated as she naturally smiled but she quickly covered up with a quick witted playful comment. “You can safely bet I will. I trust you'll show that vampire what-for.” She gently removed his hand from her shoulder and held it in both hands while looking directly into his eyes. “Be safe, Carver.” There was enough compelling assertion in her voice to silently say 'or else'. She patted his hand before letting him go on his way.

Finally, after what felt like ages, Amber could get started reclaiming order at this party. With no time to waste she gathered some underlings, “Start preparations for the interactive stage. It needs to be done as soon as possible.” The intention of this planned event is to help them forget any incident that occurred. The stage will allow the guests to compete in groups in a game of charades. The group that gets the most guesses correct within a minute will win a prize. Leaving Cass and Leo with the children, with directions to guard them, Amber stayed close by so they could let her know what decisions Xian and Mei-yin make as she flowed through the crowed to spread word of the exciting pop up event.​

(http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...ebeccaa.png')[;background-size:cover;margin:0 auto;border:2px black solid;color: #000000;height:150px;width:150px;border-radius:100px;padding:50px;]
Feeling: Intrigued
Interacting With: Open
Mentions: Everyone Involved

As the eldest Farlan glided around the guests areas, she smelled a familiar scent of blood, specifically a type she, as well as other vampires are quite familiar with, human. The amount to create such strength in fumes, as not created out of a simple feed, this, this was am attack to kill. Scrunching her nose, as she let out a hiss of anger and frustration, she tracked the aroma to the spot and source. One of her family's underlings had a plan of their own at this party

Like her father, Lilith, was quick to anger and not one to mess with or piss off. She was merciless and cruel when it comes to punishment, letting alone an actual fight. If one of the vamps tried to ruin this for the rest of them, they could forget what the Helias would do to them. Lilith had scary plans of her own, she has the authority to do so, especially being heir to her father's throne. One would think twice to second guess her. She has trained and learned to be heir, so that no one would think less of her.

Arriving at the scene, she glared at everyone. "What's going on? What happened?" she demanded. She first wanted answers to the crime, then once she handled that, she was going to the capos to see why the didn't keep people in line and see what can be done to prevent another.
code by apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back