• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♥*♡∞:。.。 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 。.。:∞♡*♥

Satanic Nightjar

reach for the stars and don't settle for the moon

welcome

Welcome to my search thread! I'm currently on the lookout for a roleplay partner that I think I'm a good fit with. I have more time on my hands recently than usual, and while I'm still rather busy I've been seriously craving a good 1x1. So, read through what I've got posted here, and feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested! I prefer a PM over posting here, but if that's not available to you (new member?) then it's totally fine. When you message me, include a little bit about yourself and why you think you're a good match, and I'll respond as soon as I can. Now, moving on! (:

about

↠ I'm a literate roleplayer and I love taking the time to write long, well thought out responses. That being said, I'm open to honestly any type of roleplay, depending on what you're most comfortable with. I think quick-paced, short roleplays are fun and enjoyable under many circumstances. Let me know what kind of roleplay you're looking for when you message me so I don't get the wrong idea!

↠ I'm not going to reply every day. I'm currently doing a 1x1 roleplay and GMing two group roleplays, and that takes up a lot of the time that I have for roleplaying. Also, for me, real life always comes before roleplay. If I'm stressed and feel that I have too many roleplays going on at once, then I'll let you know. I don't want to drop our roleplay at all, but if I lose interest or motivation and you're not prepared to take a break, then I'm going to have to. I won't push myself to do something that will cause me stress.

↠ I like all kinds of roleplays! If you don't like any of the pairings/plots I've got listed, then please, please PM me with something you think is interesting! I'd love to flesh out one of your plots with you, I want to hear your ideas. If I'm not interested in it, I'll let you know, but it's more likely I'll be giving it a chance.

↠ If you've read this far, when you DM me let me know your favorite author (:

↠ I like playing males, it's not a requirement for me but it's definitely a strong preference. I'm just better at pulling them off under most circumstances. However if you have your heart absolutely set on me playing a girl . . . well, I encourage you to convince me xD

↠ I tend to be more interested in a plot if it includes romance, but I'm never going to force it. If we don't have chemistry or you don't like romance, then that's 100% fine. I also prefer mxm if we're going to do it.

ideal partner

Here are the things I'm looking for in a partner - you don't have to be completely perfect but it'd be nice if we're pretty compatible, otherwise I'm not sure how the roleplay will work out.

↠ This is obvious. Someone who will follow site rules, and will not ghost me. Same as any other search thread on the site right now.

↠ If we're doing a literate/detailed roleplay, I want you to be able to match my length. I can write anywhere from one paragraph to twenty, and I've done both before with different people. Let me know what you're comfortable with first thing and we'll plan our roleplay based on that, but don't say that you're detailed if you're planning on producing one liners.

↠ Someone who can be understanding if I don't respond for a while. Life is going to, inevitably, get in the way, and if I don't reply for a potentially long period of time, I don't want to be harrassed. Feel free to remind me though. I promise I'm not ghosting you, I'm just feeling a tad unmotivated!

↠ Someone long term.

↠ A person to be friends with OOC! I'm open to chat on pretty much anything that is available to you, I usually use discord, but really I'll use anything.

↠ Someone who will contribute to the plotting and brainstorming, present their own ideas, and let me know when I'm being a controlling ass. I don't want to take over the plot at all, please please please please help me out.

pairings

Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for - my romantic pairings. I'll put my preferred role in bold. If neither are bold, you can choose whichever you want. None of these are gender-specific, and I probably don't have my heart set on anything if you do.

Prince x Servant
Angel x Demon
Time traveller x Person from the past
Normal person x Time traveller
Sorcerer x sorcerer
Sorcerer x human
Soldier x medic
Android x android
Android x human
Soulmate AU
All boys summer camp
Survivors of the apocalypse

More TBA!

that's it! let me know if anything catches your eye.

Hi there! I’m Puff, and I just came to this sight not that long ago. Because of this I can't send super long PMs I guess because they're considered spam? Anyways, I have yet to do an actual RP on here and decided to try my hand at a 1x1! Because of Covid I also have tons of time on my hands and I'm hoping to fill it with some great and exciting stories! I go back to school around the same time as you but like you said I will still be on here plenty :) My timezone is EST but I'm not picky when it comes to responses. I completely know what it's like to have real life get in the way of RP (thanks mental health/ work!) and also know what it's like to have partners who like to rush others for responses, which typically only decrease my desire to write. When it comes to writing I prefer to do that over PMs but am more than happy to do it over thread or Discord as well (Although I haven't had Discord in a while so I will have to make another one xD).

What really drew me to sending you a PM was the fact that you said you enjoy OOC chat! I enjoy it as well and actually prefer it. I love making new friends and I really hope we can work something out. Just a warning though if I'm very into the plot I have a tendency to send memes about and literally g u s h over our characters so I hope you're alright with that haha! So here are some things about me that I figured I could put here to give you an idea of what I'm like:
  • I have no triggers as far as I know!
  • My favorite author is Steven King atm, though I do have plenty other authors I enjoy and would love to know some of the books you're into!
  • I typically write anywhere from 4-6 paragraphs, although my intros tend to be a bit longer xD
  • I'm an 18+ writer
  • I don't have a preference when it comes to gender when I make my characters nor does it matter the love interest.
  • I enjoy slow romance with much pining and drama xD
I also enjoy writing side characters and often bring them up on more than one occasion throughout stories! I enjoy drawing but am nowhere near confident. If we end up getting comfortable enough with each other I will do my best to draw our characters :)

SO onto what plot really piqued my interest! I had this idea stemming off of your all boy's summer camp that could have a supernatural spin on it if you're interested? I'll leave it at that, and if you're interested I'd be more than willing to give you more details about what I had in mind!

Hi there! I’m Puff, and I just came to this sight not that long ago. Because of this I can't send super long PMs I guess because they're considered spam? Anyways, I have yet to do an actual RP on here and decided to try my hand at a 1x1! Because of Covid I also have tons of time on my hands and I'm hoping to fill it with some great and exciting stories! I go back to school around the same time as you but like you said I will still be on here plenty :) My timezone is EST but I'm not picky when it comes to responses. I completely know what it's like to have real life get in the way of RP (thanks mental health/ work!) and also know what it's like to have partners who like to rush others for responses, which typically only decrease my desire to write. When it comes to writing I prefer to do that over PMs but am more than happy to do it over thread or Discord as well (Although I haven't had Discord in a while so I will have to make another one xD).

What really drew me to sending you a PM was the fact that you said you enjoy OOC chat! I enjoy it as well and actually prefer it. I love making new friends and I really hope we can work something out. Just a warning though if I'm very into the plot I have a tendency to send memes about and literally g u s h over our characters so I hope you're alright with that haha! So here are some things about me that I figured I could put here to give you an idea of what I'm like:
  • I have no triggers as far as I know!
  • My favorite author is Steven King atm, though I do have plenty other authors I enjoy and would love to know some of the books you're into!
  • I typically write anywhere from 4-6 paragraphs, although my intros tend to be a bit longer xD
  • I'm an 18+ writer
  • I don't have a preference when it comes to gender when I make my characters nor does it matter the love interest.
  • I enjoy slow romance with much pining and drama xD
I also enjoy writing side characters and often bring them up on more than one occasion throughout stories! I enjoy drawing but am nowhere near confident. If we end up getting comfortable enough with each other I will do my best to draw our characters :)

SO onto what plot really piqued my interest! I had this idea stemming off of your all boy's summer camp that could have a supernatural spin on it if you're interested? I'll leave it at that, and if you're interested I'd be more than willing to give you more details about what I had in mind!
Hello! You seem like a pretty interesting partner, I'd love to talk about this more :) Would you be able to respond if I PMed you? I'd like to keep this thread relatively clean if possible but it's fine if that's not an option.

Unfortunately I can't send PMs yet :( I totally understand though, if you want I can make that Discord I talked about and we can plot there if you're interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back