• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse roleplay?

Well maybe not right over . . . I mean that could be arranged I'm sure--

The point is we're going to ram you into the group whether or not you like it or not!!!
accidentally runs over her kid, and will murder the group in their sleep for revenge
XD August August that made me laugh.....you would have to kill Emily for Amelia to loose her marbles and kill you all in your sleep ><

But I will end up with you all, mainly if I run into you...but Amelia is not crazy enough to go running up to large noisy area ..guns blazing X3

OI Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

NO
Kendrick needs to buckle up!! He shouldn't even be in the front seat (bad Dante).
This may be an apocalypse, but driving safety rules existed for a reason!!!

I'm very guilty of never taking safety precautions while driving, lmao. I told you Dante was a bad role model~

Kendrick loves it! Ryoko is a little protective
She kept him in a locked station in a locked invisible fridge for fucks sake

And Dante will probably crash now that a kid on his lap.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SOCIETY HAS RULES FOR A REASON

Eiden will definetly die too by being eaten alive by zombie monkeys if his creator doesn't stop threatening a child. I will call CPS. for harassing the poor kid. He's old enough to ride in the passenger seat

Eiden will definetly die too by being eaten alive by zombie monkeys if his creator doesn't stop threatening a child. I will call CPS. for harassing the poor kid. He's old enough to ride in the passenger seat

Eden buckled up, so when Dante crashes he won't fly out the window into a horde of zombies owo

THATS IT EIDEN IS GONNA DIE
plz let him die

BRUH IM TRYING TO KEEP KENDRICK ALIVE, BUT HIS CREATOR IS SO BENT ON PUTTING HIM ON THE EDGE.

Someone bring his older sister, "over protective" = him not dying from basic car stuff!!!

If Eden wasn't so concerned about the zombie situation, he would have said something ^-^;;;

So rip me. I'm pro car safety, and Eden is "we're about to be chased by a lot of zombies" mode.

If only I made him more cautious for non zombie safety 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

I am getting increasingly irritated. So I'm doing the roleplay right, and they want me to change MY character so it fits better with their character. Change her history, likes, dislikes, making her career in the past- like damn bitch might as well make a whole new goddamn character to accommodate yours. >:C

If we were characters in the roleplay---
Felix shooting down zombies, Dante smacking the ones too close away . . .
August and Ryoko in the back yelling about the importance of car safety, and why toasting pop tarts are better than cold ones.

WAR OF THE CAR ACCIDENTS
SEASON OF SEATBELTS
COMING SOON TO YOU LIVE- oh wait they crashed
COMING NOW TO YOU DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back