• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse roleplay?

good *huggles* hehe

I think Amelia might meet up with all of you guys the next day in the rp, unless you guys still run her over XD before she gets to her hideout. I am not sure if to just wait to make a post about her making it to her hideout....cuz she is not going towards all that noise your crazy children are making X3 she no want to get malled by thousands of walkers

Okay, someone update me so I can respond? :D

Previously, on The End . . .

Our ragtag group has just escaped the Gas Station horde, driving off in Dante's car with Kendrick flipping off Car Safety, Dante not giving a fuck, Kyra's hormones, and Eden realizing he just joined the worst group.

Just as things were mostly alright, Axel throws himself at them with his sweet British bod and inserts himself into the car next to Kyra, possibly cockblocking any action between her or Eden (unlikely even without Axel, but its worth noting), and Dante's car has attracted some undead attraction.

Meanwhile Ryoko and Felix are conveniently in a theater, in which they are costarring in some Epic Zombie Romcom.

Oh and there's Amelia in the distance, the only reasonable person left in the world as she watches from a safe distant and gets the "Fuck that shit, I'm staying alive" award.

What happens next? Find out in the next post of this Zombieland Story with your amazing Host Ryoko Lee, and August with the Up to Date stats~

Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee are you implying that hideout is were im located? or that I noticed little K running towards it? Just wondering :P

Last edited:
XXDemonCutesXX XXDemonCutesXX OI, now you make it awkward!!

We have a horde on us, we aren't going to suddenly start making babies . . . We might do a gay orgy in front of Kyra, but she isn't allowed in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back