• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse roleplay?

Ryoko Lee

The girl who is like the Dragon
I didn't see this, and I have a love of zombies. I would love to collab with a few people! I was thinking fast zombies, not slow ones. Bites would be infectious, but so would saliva and other fluids should it make it in your system. It would be super fun! I also like the idea zombies have two goals: Either Feed of Infect.
These are just ideas, of course.
I wonder if anyone would be interested? I'll include the whole backstory of the infection once I see some results.

Thanks!

i'd most likely be into something like this

So what kind of fast are we talking about? Are they all uniformly fast or does it vary from zombie to zombie as it would a human.

I am interested as well. Hmm, are we talking about Zombieland type zombies with how fast, or World War Z zombies with speed and power boosts?

Oh, hey guys! I'm here to answer all your questions.
I'm talkin' bout World War Z, because that was amazing.
Present time would be amazing as well.
Any other questions, my children?

I was thinking either a few years, or a year, minimum. What would you guys prefer?

I rarely see any that start from the beginning so that could be interesting as well
But ultimately up to you

• One year after the infection.
  • Fast zombies, with above-average abilities in strength and speed.
  • This would take place in either a large city, however, there are nearby farms we could travel to.

I understand that large city could mean large zombie population but farms are more deadlier.
I had a nightmare a few days ago where I was in an area of small houses and a playground.
There were NO high grounds to get away from zombies, and NO actual fortification.
I woke up realizing that if I were EVER to survive zombie apocalypse, I'd need a large city XD

That sounds amazing- a farm is perfect! I'll set up the characters, rules, and setting right now.

demi-lovato-scared.gif

I understand that large city could mean large zombie population but farms are more deadlier.
I had a nightmare a few days ago where I was in an area of small houses and a playground.
There were NO high grounds to get away from zombies, and NO actual fortification.
I woke up realizing that if I were EVER to survive zombie apocalypse, I'd need a large city XD
Farms are in rural areas - usually less random wandering zombies.
Barns and multiple floor houses can be in farms, giving high ground. Fences of stuff exist which can easily be turned into fortification - well more easily than most things in town.
Also there are usually wells and some sort of farming-ready gardens present, making living off the land much easier

A large city = already has a mass of people present and very dense population = shizzletons of zombies. Most buildings can't hold lots of gardens (light or space issues), so farming is hard and looting is in most cases the only option, but the thing with looting is that its very risky with zombies around. Renewable sources of water are rarer. To be fair, higher ground exists, but it can also have zombies in it (who says zed stay street level) and usually buildings are more tight and small, which while making it so there is little room needed for fortifications, there is also less room for living (depending on whats up, survival facilities can take a lot of room) and escape (barricades are good for keeping things both in and out; you may escape the building, but the only direction you could escape in may also be the direction the horde attacking your house is coming from).

Both are valid locations, yo.
Oh, hey guys! I'm here to answer all your questions.
I'm talkin' bout World War Z, because that was amazing.
Present time would be amazing as well.
Any other questions, my children?
What are World War Z zombies like? Anything like 28 days later zombies?
That sounds amazing- a farm is perfect! I'll set up the characters, rules, and setting right now.
Farm sounds kinda boring tbh. City feels like its more interesting, action-packed and has more interesting situations possible. We could always travel to the farms in RP, cuz traveling from farms to cities makes less sense to me :/

I've seen 28 days zombies years ago- It was terrifying. I'll include a trailer link to the World War Z so you can get a taste.

We could start out in the city and end up in the rural areas?

I've seen 28 days zombies years ago- It was terrifying. I'll include a trailer link to the World War Z so you can get a taste.

We could start out in the city and end up in the rural areas?

Huh, still kinda confusing. What are the rules for these zombies?
Fast zombies sure, but do they have all senses in good working order or are they biased to lets say light (like in 28 days later) or sound, how strong are they, stuff like that.
Sorry for all the questions, I just need a good idea what I'll be writing about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back