• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse roleplay?

Also, if it takes me longer to respond it's because
A: I'm on a mobile device
B: I'm switchin between two different tabs

This is a silly question to ask but--

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink Do you mind me taking zed aggro in this post? XD

(well some might stay because crying kid, but you know what I mean--)

Unfortunately for the Boom Lovers, that is all Eden has left so there will be no major booms like that for a while

Honestly, I've been planning something since I first saw Eden's character. Kyra thinks Eden's pretty cool, and she'll probably end up falling for him :/

Awww, 'das sweet! To be honest, Dante has no expectations for romance with the whole zombie thing goin' on, but it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Yeah I thought it would lighten up the whole "I'm gonna fucking die soon" mood. Dante is hilarious honestly though.

After your post, August, we should probably wait in order to give Ryoko time to input with her own character. Don't wanna skip past ol' Kendrick, after all.

Also, I think I'm gonna head on to sleep! Gooood night you two. Thanks for the chuckles.

Well maybe not right over . . . I mean that could be arranged I'm sure--

The point is we're going to ram you into the group whether or not you like it or not!!!
accidentally runs over her kid, and will murder the group in their sleep for revenge

Hoho, dontcha worry. Apparently Chaos has a hard on for Dante, because he legit gets in the most chaotic of situations weekly. They'll end up crashing her peaceful life soonish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back