• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiac OOC

Well, no, I'm not as cool as you think, I act like a people's person, but inside, I want to end humanity, I show y'all a friendly side of me, when in fact, I don't like people. That's Yuri, he's not showing his true self. And he's a generally peaceful person, even on the inside, but filled with violent, murderous rage

Well, no, I'm not as cool as you think, I act like a people's person, but inside, I want to end humanity, I show y'all a friendly side of me, when in fact, I don't like people. That's Yuri, he's not showing his true self. And he's a generally peaceful person, even on the inside, but filled with violent, murderous rage
ah i see pricks all around. at least my boys a pretty prick then bahahahhaha

just sitting for 40 minutes, writing literally three lines, trying to figure out how would overly serious cold Bellona even react to that

just sitting for 40 minutes, writing literally three lines, trying to figure out how would overly serious cold Bellona even react to that
it was so hard to write for me too sol is like “was i just ignored” and i was like get over it insert yourself in the conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back